๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š, ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

By coffee_inhaler

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž
๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™„
๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ซ.
๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™„๐™„
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ.
๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™„๐™„๐™„
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ก.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ก.
๐™ก๐™ž.
๐™ก๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ก๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡

๐™ซ.

472 26 16
By coffee_inhaler

Warning: Cringe 😅

Fortunately, Dawn and Kai didn't have to search for long because they had already heard them before they saw them.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, BEOMGYU! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT HIM BEHIND!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE WANTED TO GO BACK AND SEARCH FOR HIS CELL BUDDY! AND DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU'LL ALERT US WHENEVER YOU SET OFF THE BOMBS!?"

"I DID WANT TO ALERT YOU! BUT THE LEADER HERE DISTRACTED ME WITH HIS RIGHTEOUS SPEECH!"

"GUYS! Calm the f*ck down. Kai could still be out there! Alive! I refuse to believe that he's dead until we find his body!" Taehyun spat the word like it was a disease.

The others looked away, their mood dropping, knowing fully well that the survival rate was low. But they didn't have the heart to tell it straight to the second youngest in the group.

"Taehyun is right and we need to search for him quickly before the reinforcement comes." Soobin stepped in, eyebrows furrowed with determination, trying not to let his thoughts stray and emotions cloud his mind.

They still have a job to do.

"It's nice to know this group is in chaos without me." Then they heard the voice of the person they thought they would never hear.

Immediately, the four boys spun on their feet, and there he was, alive and smiling.

"KAI!"

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?"

"DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!"

"Idiot."

As expected, the group fused over the youngest, nagging and smothering him with hugs. Kai, who had been in prison far too long and craved the warm and familiar touch, just let them do what they do. Unfortunately, making him forget about his silent companion, who didn't care much about it and was rather content with just observing the group.

Dawn was glad to know that this group genuinely cared for him. She thought they would leave the boy behind to suffer in prison.

"Uhmm. Guys? As much as I like being the center of attention. Can we stop it for a second? I'd like you to introduce someone who had been with me since my prison days and the reason why I'm alive at the explosion." As if struck by lightning, Kai instantly jumped away from the group and went beside the silent female rather excitedly. He looked like the kid who made friends at school for the first time. "Guys, meet Dawn."

She opted for a polite greeting smile.

"Hello." Oh, how painfully awkward she was.

"It's the pretty girl! I know you're just more than a pretty face!" The guy before, Beomgyu, came bounding and shook her hand happily.

"Thanks...? I guess."

"Nice meeting you, Dawn. I'm Soobin, and I can't thank you enough for helping Kai." The tallest among them came and formally shook her hand.

"It's nothing. He saved me first."

"I think you're..." The guy with electric blue eyes stalked closer to Dawn, making her gulp nervously at the sudden proximity. "My one and only." Then he winked. Well, tried to wink.

"Excuse me?" She was caught off guard, not knowing how to react, feeling her heart palpated, seeing how intense he was staring.

But remembering his failed wink, the nervousness was replaced with mild amusement. "You're not only beautiful, but brave too. I think you are the one for—"

But someone, another guy with ocean blue eyes, interrupted.

"I'm sorry for that. I think his old age is messing with his mind again. My name's Taehyun, by the way. Thank you for taking care of my stupid friend." Taehyun gave her a pretty smile, which sent another drive to her heart.

What's with the visuals of these boys? They looked so unreal. Even Kai, whom she was with, in the explosion. He still managed to look pretty with his tussled brown hair while she, on the other hand, didn't want to think about how she looked right now.

Yeonjun opened his mouth to complain about the Sorcerer's act of disrespect when they heard a commotion not far away from them. Almost immediately, they stiffened. One word screaming in their minds.

Reinforcement.

"I think we should've continued this conversation somewhere else, don't you think?" The Archer said with a tight-lipped smile. The others nodded in agreement almost immediately. "Then, Taehyun. Shall we?" Seeing the Sorcerer nod in confirmation, Dawn was a little confused about what was happening.

Do they fight or...?

Suddenly, a book materialized out of thin air and floated graciously to Taehyun. She couldn't help but gape at the magic display, not seeing something like this in her whole witch life.

What kind of trick is that? Is he a witch too?

Hearing him mutter incoherence under his breath, Dawn suddenly doesn't feel the ground beneath her feet. The scream died in her throat as she pummeled down and...

THUD!

She groaned in pain. Her ass absorbed the most impact. Opening her eyes, she felt embarrassed, seeing she was the only one sprawled on the ground.

"Sorry about that. I forgot that you didn't know about the escape plan." Taehyun appeared right beside her and helped her stand to her feet.

"It's fine. We can't be seen, I get it. But a little warning next time would be great." Dawn grumbled the last part, brushing off the dirt on her pants.

"Why don't we go inside? It looks like you guys are starving?" Soobin invited them politely and spoke of the food.

"Finally!!! I thought you'll never ask! I miss your cooking, Yeonjun hyung! All the guard had been feeding me was one piece of stale bread and unknown water." Kai complained, rubbing his growling stomach as he marched towards the big cabin right in front of them.

Soobin ignored the slight shade thrown at him by the youngest when he didn't mention him, but instead the Swordsman, when he was the one who invited.

Wait. House?

Dawn's eyes snapped to the building that seemed to appear out of nowhere. "How did that appear?" She asked no one in particular.

"You mean, how did we appear here?" Yeonjun winked, not letting a second waste on flirting.

"Wait. The falling. Did we just teleport here!?" Teleporting spell is a high skill level that even Dawn can't do just yet. Unknowingly ignoring Yeonjun's previous statement as she turned her attention to the Sorcerer, who was amused at the sight of his older friend sulking.

"Yes... It's pretty cool, isn't it?" Taehyun replied, hiding a growing smile when he saw the girl trying to rid the expression of awe on her face.

"I-I mean yeah. It's pretty convenient." Dawn cleared her throat as she avoided eye contact.

As if giving up, Yeonjun sighed loudly. Both the Sorcerer and the Witch turned and raised an eyebrow at the dramatic guy. "I supposed you're all right, then." With a sharp turn, he walked away from them and strutted into the house, leaving Dawn confused, and Taehyun amused.

"What was that?"

"As I said, don't mind him. Anyway, are you hungry?"

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 917 28
: ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ? : ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
61.2K 6.3K 20
"๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
158K 7.6K 20
ใ€Œษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, ษชแด สœแดกแด€สแดแดœษดษข, แด€ สœษชษขสœ ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ษขษชส€สŸ แดกสœแด ษขแดแด› แด€ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœ แดษด ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด€๊œฑ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœษชษดษข แดษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑใ€ โ€แด‹แด€ษดษข แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษด
20.1K 1.1K 20
SooBunny13 is online! SooBunny13 Hi Stranger! TinyMiji is online! TinyMiji Hello Stranger? ๐ŸŒปC O M P L E T E D๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒปStart: 7/28/2020๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒปEnd: 2/28/202...