Opposite Mates // n.h

Від AyaJ989

In a world ruled by vampires, Zoe Hamilton, a 17 years old girl, with a mother who always blamed her for the... Більше

Introduction
Part 1: Accepting My Fate -Chapter 1-
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Part Two: A Journey Of Discovery| Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Final)
Epilouge I
Dear Readers:
Epilogue II
Characters
BOOM!
THE ANNOUNCEMENT
opps?

Chapter 2

5.8K 144 69
Від AyaJ989

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE

——-

"You know? You're creeping me!" I said pointing at 'wide eyes.

"No! I am sorry, I didn't mean to" wide eyes said. Fear clear in his eyes and face.

'what the heck is wrong with him?' I thought.

I felt someone grabbing my upper arm, and pulling me, I looked at my left and saw Bailee, I glared one more time at 'Brandon', he was scared, more like terrified.

'Arsehole' I thought.

I walked back with Bailee, this time they made me sit in the middle,which meant they wanted to 'eat' me and act like a 'mother'..

"what the hell was that?!" Sophia whispered/yelled at me.

"I almost cried and you are acting like nothing happened!" Eleanor said.

"are you okay?" Perrie said.

"I'm fine, although my head hurts" I said rupping the spot where he pulled my hair.

"this dickhead is definitely dead!" Selena whispered. "I'm gonna tell Justin about him!".

"why would Justin care? or even, how are you so sure he's your mate?" I asked.

"firstly, that dude can not even touch any girl in this bus, cause if he did touch a girl, that will porbably-"

"wait, I don't understand" I cutted her off.

"she was trying to say, that the princes' mates are 'untouchable', if he did touch, he'll be dead" Sophia said.

"as I was saying, secondly, he did push me and I fell on my butt" Selena paused "thirdly, I just am feeling that he's my mate" she said smiling.

I wouldn't doubt that. She's hot and beautiful girl, with her perfect long thick black hair, her amazing black eyes, and her perfect shape of face, who could ask better?

"I do have a feeling too" Perrie said, and the other agreed too.

I wouldn't doubt that too. Her perfect body, those bright blue eyes, and her great shinful blonde hair. And Eleanor, her long brown hair, her charming smile and her eyes that shine of happiness. And Sophia, her shinful green eyes that make you fall in love with them instantly, her amazing hair an hair curved body. And Bailee, her tanned skin, her lifefull brown hair and her eyes t, they just make you want to stare at them forever. And there's me, my cold grey eyes, my boring blonde hair, and my too skinny body, as my friends called me 'boney ass'.

"Zoe, what do you think?" Bailee asked.

"about what?"

" if you think if Harry is the one for me?"

"do you ever think about something other than those stupid vampires?!" I snapped.

"I was just asking! you don't have to be bithy about it!" she snapped back.

"both of you stop!" Sophia said.

"hey Brandon!" I shouted for him, he looked at me confused. "when are we going to get there?"

"we'll arrive at the airport in 15 minutes, and the flight will take eight hours" he said not looking at me in the eye.

'fucking bastard' I thought.

***

"oh my god! I can't believe we're in London!" Eleanor said.

"aren't you British?" I asked.

"yeah, but it was impossible for me to go back"

"attention girls!" all heads turned to wide eyes. "my name is Ethan, and I'll be taking you to the castle wherd the princes are impatiently waiting, now there's a few rules that you have to follow, you can't break those rulesor you'll be dead." all heads nodded. "first, do not scream or make any noise when you get there. Second, do not make any eye contact with the king or the princes unless you were chosen. Third, do not talk with the princes or the king, even if you were chosen, you have to stay quiet till the princes ask your name. And that's it, now please be quiet and head to the bus"

We sat in the bus, me being me, I sat away from the girls, I felt them looking at me, but if this was my last time with them, then I have to make a distance, so my heart would sting less.

It took us thirty minutes to arrive to the castle. 'damn' I thought. It was huge, and so beautiful. we waited outside the gate, then it opened, every girl was struggling with their bags except for me. 'lucky me' I thought. I walked in firzt, from far I could see seven men, so I assumed they were the kind and the princes.

"Zoe wait!" Selena called. she ran to me, I didn't realize I walked that far from them. "that dude said to wait here... oh my god! is that them?!" she almost screamed the last part.

" you almost broke a rule lady!" the guy who was eyeing me earlier said.

"sorry, I forgot I swear".

" yeah she forgot" I said loudly.

" you just broke a rule" he said raising an eyebrow.

"well... I'm not a person who would follow the rules" I said with a smirk on my face.

He laughed."you are so special, lady" he paused, thenlooked at the princes" he'll definietly have a high blood pressure".

"what are you talking about?" I said confused.

"you'll see later" he turned. "now, listen girls, Brandon here will give you a blue paper, this one includes what you should do if you were chose. Just aimple rules, then I need you to up. five rows, each row has to have 6 people".

After Brandon handed us the 'blue card', I opened it l, and it said:

'*How you should treat your mate when you first meet him:

1. You can't curse on your mate.

2. You can't talk-back to your mate (in a sassy way).

3. You can't hit your mate.

4. You can't refuse your mate.

*About the mates:

1. You'll instantly fall in love.

2. You both love the same things, Hate the same things.

3. Your mate match your type (looks).

4. Your mate will have the personality that you always wabted in a guy.

5. Your mate will be like your other half. '

'Stupid Vampires' I thought. ' they really do take this bullshit too serouisly'.

"alright girls line up" Ethan said.

we were lined up in five rows, each row had six girls, I was the last one in line, Selena infront of me, and infront of her Bailee, on my left was Perrie, infront of her Sophia, on my right Eleanor.

The king and the princes were infront of us in half of a secondand I might 'accidently' made eye contact with the blonde one, he was just staring at me. Suddenly, a boy with brownish blonde hair, and blond eyes, was beside Selena, so I assumed it was Justin, he whispered the word 'mate' in her ear. 'that bitch knew it' I thought and smiled at the thought.

I looked at the other girls, Perrie had a black-haired guy, Sophia had a brwon-haired guy, Bailee had curly-haired boy,and Eleanor got a really hansome guy, short but handsome. The princes took the girls to the front, and I was left alone.

I closed my eyes for a moment, and when I opened them, I saw a body infront of me, it was the blonde who I 'accidently' made eye-contact with.

'maybe he's here to kill me for that' I thought.

His face held a confused expression, soon an old mqn came beside him, I supposed it was the king.

"what's wrong Niall?" he asked.

"Mate?" Niall said.

"excuse me?!" I asked, disbeliefe and disgus clear in my voice. "hell no!" I screamed at him.

I turned around and ran to the gate, and before I could reach the gate I was pushed to the ground by a really heavey body. "get off of me!" I screamed again and agin in a blink of an eye, I was standing and 'Niall' holding my wrist.

"what the fuck?" he said eyeing me.

"fuck you! I'll never be your mate you disgusting bloodsucker!" I screamed.

"oh! and you think I would like to be a fucking mate to someone who isn't even near me standers?! and duck you!" he screamed back.

"then let me go you bastard! I already hate you!" I yelled at him. "let me go!"

"I would love to let you go, but I can't!" he yelled back.

I started to hit him everywhere, he didn't seem to be harmed by that, someone pulled me away from him, when I looked at him, his eyes were bright red.

"whoever is holding me, you better fucking let me go ot I'll kick your ass" I yelled still kicking no one.

"stop! stop right now or you'll be punished!" The king said. I stopped. "for God's sake you both broke the mate rules! you are both in a serouis trouble!" he yelled at us.

"but he's-" I was cutted off by the king.

"shut up! are you sure you're a lady?! Are you a girl? or a fuckning stupid boy?! Accept your fate!" he yelled at my face, and that hurted me a bit.

" never" I whispered, still glaring at the king.

"hey, give her time , will you?" Niall said. "and you, back up!"

The person who was holding me let me go, and I looked back, it was Brandon.

"didn't I make it clear the last time to not fucking touch me?!" I said angrily.

"what do you mean?" Niall said, anger clear on his face.

"he pulled my hair, dragged me, and smacked me on my face" I said still glaring at Brandon.

"yeah, and he also pushed me to fall on my butt" I heard Selena's voice from behind me.

"oh not my princess" Niall said/whispered.

In half of a second, Niall was holding Brandon's head, and Justin his body, then blood was all over, on m shirt, on my face, on my hair, everywhere, girls started screaming. 'Pussies' I thought. but then I remembered again.

" you monster! you ruined my favourite hoodie!".

"oh shut up!" Niall said with an annoyed expression.

The smell of too much blood, made me feel a bit dizzy, moments later, I blacked out.

————————-

I have a really GREAT explaination of why i didn't update last week. In short words WATTPAD IS A B I T C H ON A ROLLER COASTER.

i hope you like this chappie, and GO ZOE!

and i just wanna say, @Nutella_Snapple is Zoe.... Im secretly in love with her, hush dont tell her dat!

and yeh, dat's it

VOTE..

COMMENT

I LOVE YA MY BEACHES ON A ROLLER COASTER

Aya J<3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

528K 18.6K 91
'You mean to say...you've never walked outside until today?'
424K 8.5K 135
My second fanfic!!! Hope you like it
241K 3.9K 41
This is how you and louis go through the pregnancy from finding out that your pregnant to you giving birth. There's ups and downs and struggles. Loui...
172K 4.5K 30
MJ Collins, a fourteen year old, has been living in the adoption center her whole life. The reason she was there, no one knew. She knows that she'll...