Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Entering The Villa

25.7K 257 142
By mollswritesx

****Delilah will be replacing Paige***

****Delilah's POV****

This was it, no turning back. There was nothing I could do now but just give in to Love Island and have the time of my life. That didn't stop my heart rate though going through the roof as the villa approached and another jeep pulled up alongside my own. I'll admit I'd never done something like this before and I was so far out of my comfort zone right now but this is what I knew I needed and I wanted to make this work. 

I had on a white bikini with a blue sarong tied around my waist as I tried to elegantly climb out of the car and greet the other girl, who was as stunning as I expected all the girls to be. 

"Hi, I'm Delilah."

"Delilah, what a gorgeous name. I'm Indiyah." She introduced herself, grabbing onto my hand as we made our way into the garden. "This place is stunning."

"I can't believe I'm here."

"Neither. Come on I need a drink before everyone else gets here." Spotting some prosecco in ice, I made my way over to a table and filled us both a glass. "What shall we cheers to?"

"Cheers to Love Island babe."

"I actually can't believe I'm in the villa, like there's a fire pit over there." I must have seemed crazy at this point but I was almost in a state of delirium, I've been a super fan over the years and now I was actually here.

"Here's the kitchen," We took a walk through noticing the writing on the mirror. "Eat, sleep, crack on, repeat. Amen to that."

"That's the dream. Come on, I need a pep talk before everyone else comes in."

"Babe you look stunning, all the guys will be falling at your feet." She assured me as we sat down on a sofa. "What are you looking for?"

"Tall, I don't know I just want someone who takes pride in their appearance if you get that I mean. What about you?"

"Tall, handsome, tattoos, fresh trim."

"Facial hair?"

"No way."

Just as we were speaking another girl walked through into the garden. Another stunner, blonde, petite and I could already tell we were going to be good friends. 

"Hi lovely." I said, pulling her into a hug. "I'm Delilah."

"I'm Tasha," She moved onto Indiyah before standing back and just taking in the view. 

"So what's your dating life been like?" I asked. 

"Oh my God, so shit. I've just never found that click with someone."

"Well that's why you're here, to find that with someone."

"Have you been in relationships before?" Indiyah continued on. 

"Yeah, so I've been in 2 relationships before. I'm a very affectionate person and I just wasn't getting that back, I want someone to be like 'this is my girl, look at her'." Tasha explained and honestly I love her for being honest like that. "What's your biggest red flag?"

"Men are full of them for me but someone who's just immature. I need someone strong in their own mind and life before I bring them into mine."

The arrivals kept coming with the next girl walking in, of course like all of them another stunner. 

"Hi, oh my gosh you're all so pretty, I'm Amber."

"I'm Delilah."

After she made her way around the group, I could see she was struggling in her heels so I linked my arms through hers to go and get a drink. "I need a drink so bad. What are we cheersing to?"

"Good vibes and a good summer."

"I'm ready for the hot guys now." Indiyah admitted. 

"I'm kind of nervous." I had to admit, "I just don't know what to expect."

"Just think of it like they need to be impressing us, we don't need to be impressing them." Amber I could see was going to be like my sister in here, just giving you good advice when you need it. 

"Just don't take too much notice in their choice of trunks"

Making up the original group of girls was the final girl, Gemma. She looked very young but was honestly so gorgeous. 

"Tell us all about yourself, age, where do you come from?"

"So I'm from Chester and I'm 19."

"19!" I couldn't help but exclaim as she said that. "I feel really old now at 25"

"Same."

*****

We all got settled with another drink before moving over to the sofa together. 

"So how long has everyone been single?" Amber asked. 

"I've been single for about a year and a half." Gemma said which Amber agreed to. 

"I've obviously been dating around but I would say my last relationship was four years ago." Indiyah confirmed. 

"I dated someone about six years ago now and I've literally only been on first dates with guys since then." It feels weird to admit but that was the truth, this was my first big step in getting back to where I was. "What are you all looking for?"

"I like sort of tall, muscly, dark features." Gemma said. "Someone who doesn't play games and try to keep me on my toes, can't be arsed with that."

"Well you're all stunning so I can't wait to just have the best summer."

"I know!"

Before we could even reply there was another voice in the villa. "Hey girls! You are the first islanders in the new villa, how are you all feeling?"

"Overwhelmed."

"Well come over here, we're going to line up in front of the pool."

"Right now?"

"Right now" Standing between Gemma and Amber I could feel my heart racing again as we stood opposite Laura. "Well girls it's time to couple up, but things are a little different this year."

"Oooh, elaborate."

"Well you thought you'd all be stepping forward for the boy you fancy the most, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"However, this is Love Island and you never know what to expect. For the first time ever, we asked the public to play cupid and pick the boy they thought you should couple up with."

"Stop!"

"So you know what's happening now, are you ready to meet our first boy. I'm so excited I can't wait any longer, so please meet Dami."

Oh my Lord, if they're all like this then we were in for a fun summer. I'm going to be honest I wasn't feeling that initial attraction but it could have been worse.

"Dami, how are you feeling? Like the new villa?"

"I've not even noticed it to be honest, too busy with these girls."

"Sorry, sorry. As you can see we have 5 stunning girls, but we're not going to be asking you who you'd like to couple up with. That decision has already been made by the public. Dami as you can see we've got Gemma, Indiya, Tasha, Amber and Delilah. The girl the public have decide to couple you up with is Amber."

"We have our first Love Island couple of 2022. Amber you had no control, are you happy with the decision?"

"I mean yeah, why not. We'll give it a go."

"Are you ready to meet the next boy. Please meet Liam."

Now this guy was more my traditional type, looked quite well kept but maybe a little too young for me. I guess we'd have to see. 

"Now Liam as you can see we have one couple in Amber and Dami." Laura went through the process of explaining everything again. "So Liam the public have chosen to couple you up with Gemma." I could see that one coming, both quite young and well matched initially. "Liam a little smile on your face there, did the public choose wisely?"

"Yeah, definitely. I'm a happy man."

"So we have our second couple. Here is the third boy, lets meet Ikenna."

I have to admit he was fit as he walked out, I wouldn't mind being coupled up with him. But in the end the public chose for him to be with Indiyah. Andrew then came out, maybe looking a bit too nice for me, and got paired with Tasha. 

"So that gives us four couples and only one single girl in Delilah."

"Should I just go now, is there no one for me?" I had to joke as my nerves peaked with the next guy I knew being mine. 

"Delilah, this is who the public have chosen for you. This is Luca"

Ok maybe this definitely was not a bad decision. I had to admit he was fit as he walked out, a plethora of tattoos on display and a cheeky smile on his face. "Alright girls"

"Welcome, how are you feeling?"

"Buzzing"

"Bit nervous at all?"

"Shaking a little."

"Right Luca, we currently have four couples standing in front of you and you may have noticed there is one single girl, that is Delilah. But there's something I need to fill you in on, this year it's not down to you, who you couple up with. That decision has been made by the public. So the girl you are coupling up with is Delilah."

"Hi you alright?" I asked as he walked over, giving me a hug and a peck on the cheek. 

"I'm good yeah, you?"

"Better now." I could feel his hand settle on my waist and he took his spot behind me. 

"Delilah you had to wait until the very end..."

"That suspense literally killed me."

"Was he worth the wait?"

"We'll have to wait and see."

"Well that is our final couple: Delilah and Luca. So we now have our five couples: Delilah and Luca, Ikenna and Indiyah, Gemma and Liam, Tasha and Andrew, Amber and Dami. You are now going to spend some time together in your couples, living together, doing challenges together. In eight weeks time, the public will be voting for their favourite couple and they will be in with the chance of winning £50,000. But this is Love Island and the path of love never did run smooth."

"I'll see you all very soon."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. Sorry for taking so long, but I just wanted to watch the first few episodes before I made a judgement on who to pick for the start. 

The final part of this episode will be up in the morning. Most episodes will just be in one part but I thought this may be a bit too long. 

So far I'm really liking Luca, please just keep in mind that I am trying to make a conscious effort in not going straight through for her end boy (may end up being Luca, I don't know). I want this to be a journey. 

Looking forward, anything you'd like to see? Any ideas for her secret for the kissing challenge or who you'd like to see her kiss.....

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.3K 19
"You're my, my, my, my... lover" IN WHICH Past contestants Callum Jones and Nellie Thompson find a beautiful romance together in South Africa.
77.3K 892 54
Adrianna beckham decided to go on love island to find love, follow her on her journey
620K 8.5K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
121K 3.6K 25
Love island 2023 โˆ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...