(Book 1) The malediction of t...

By calamiller

Undertaker was a little boy who loved to train with his father to become the next Lord of Darkness. Many year... More

Chapter 1: The family
Chapter 2: Markus
Chapter 3: The Malediction
Chapter 4: The girl in the woods
Chapter 5: A potential enemy?
Chapter 6: The camp
Chapter 7: Honor
Chapter 8: Trust
Chapter 9: Many tears
Chapter 10: A lord's speech
Chapter 11: Pat Cassiopeia
Chapter 12: Illness
Chapter 13: Regrets
Chapter 14: Feeling
Chapter 15: Torture
Chapter 16: The man behind the title
Chapter 17: Don't let me down
Chapter 18: A gift
Chapter 19: A horror scene
Chapter 21: Issues
Chapter 22: Markus' find
Chapter 23: Taker's sacrifice
Chapter 24: when the heart speaks
Chapter 25: Familiar
Chapter 26: A wartime message
Chapter 27: Loved by everyone
Chapter 28: In Taker's Head: Scott
Chapter 29: Map and the key
Chapter 30: In Taker's head: Scott's mind games
Chapter 31: Tasks
Chapter 32: Got your back
Chapter 33: In Taker's head: Face the reality
Chapter 34: A missing presence
Chapter 35: In Taker's head: A betrayal
Chapter 36: Bad shape but alive
Chapter 37: Fight for revenge
Chapter 38: Save
Chapter 39: What is happening to me lately?
Chapter 40: Don't turn your back on them
Chapter 41: Prostheses
Chapter 42: who is it?
Chapter 43: A Unexpected Date
Chapter 44: Cozy, hot and murder
Chapter 45: Mendal's favorite pastime
Chapter 46: Find out on your own
Chapter 47: A strange woman
Chapter 48: Anastasia Fox
Chapter 49: Pay back
Chapter 50: Blood pact
Chapter 51: Semi mage
Chapter 52: One last night
Chapter 53: Forgive me..
Chapter 54: War
Chapter 55: Blood, brave and madness
Chapter 56: Father vs son
Chapter 57: Don't touch her
Chapter 58: the simple thing
Chapter 59: Friends
Chapter 60: A deep reciprocal love
Chapter 61: Be my queen
Chapter 62: Lord and Queen
Chapter 63: Love
Chapter 64: Calaway's name is remain.

Chapter 20: An unexpected visit

47 2 0
By calamiller

After washing himself of the blood of his prisoners, he is at his mother's bedside. The room is decorated with flowers, candles and incense, Betty has been changed, she is dressed in a white royal dress, a crown of flowers has been placed on her head and the symbol of her son held in her hand .Taker is on one knee in front of the bed, his hands clasped, elbows resting on his knees, eyes closed praying for his late mother. When the guards changed Betty's clothes, they found a letter intended for the Majesty in the queen's shirt. As soon as Taker read it, he burned the paper in the fireplace and will fulfill his mother's last wishes tomorrow.

He hears the bedroom door open slowly then closes, footsteps are heard and a knee lands right next to Taker. He looks beside him and sees Pat in the middle of making the sign of the cross and puts his hands together. "How are you Taker?" whispered Pat closing her eyes praying for the queen's soul. "Empty, that's how I feel right now." He confessed to his ally, he looked at his mother's lifeless body before lowering his eyes. "I know that feeling, I knew it not that long ago." Said Pat looking in turn at Betty's body then looks at Taker. "I also lost my mother. I reacted very badly to her death, I drank a lot, it happened to me to lose control of myself and to kill." Confessed in turn, they get up, Pat looks at Taker who is still looking at his mother, still not believing she is gone. "Know that you are not alone, if you need, I am here." He said before leaving Taker in the room.

~!~

Everyone is eating, Pat and her allies mixed with Taker's soldiers eating and laughing. Taker is on his throne eating, he didn't eat much tonight but he drinks a lot. He looks at Pat who seems to be so close to his soldiers. "...and he sped away!" Said Pat who was telling an anecdote of his life while laughing and everyone laughs. He takes his key and the black book out of his pocket inside his robe then puts them on the table wondering what the prisoner meant before dying saying what the master is hiding. Pat looks at Taker who seems to be thinking, he gets off the table to walk towards him, he pats him on the shoulder. "Heyy..stop thinking for two minutes, come have fun." Said Paul half stuffed pulling Taker's arm who didn't move from his throne. "Later, Pat" Taker says but Pat insists, he wants his ally to come and have fun and think about other things. "Come on!" Pat insisted and Taker reluctantly got up and followed him outside.

~!~

Pat has teleported with Taker to a town not far from the fortress and begins bar hopping. Pat buys beers for Taker who doesn't seem to want to have fun. Musicians playing their instruments while singing with the people who are in the bar. Taker looks at Pat who seems to be having fun, singing with the musicians with his beer in the air.

The further the evening progresses, the cooler Taker becomes. Drunk but cool. They laugh together, do a push-up contest, they ran in the middle of the night, wash in the river and then flirt with prostitutes who were doing the streets with their beer in hand. "Oh...are you someone important?" Asked the prostitute, stroking Taker's chest when he told her he owned a fortress and had land. "Taker, I'm going up with my girlfriend to....pay a visit" Pat said winking at him as he walked towards the house behind them with a blonde prostitute. "Ohh...you're the famous man everyone is talking about..the dark Taker.." Added the prostitute who looks like she's hot to fuck with the most feared man. "Yeah.." he said trying to stay straight as he drank his beer leaning against the wall. The prostitute unbuttons a few buttons on Taker's shirt before running his hands over the majesty's skin. "For you and only you, I can lower my prices. You save us from people who don't want us" She says putting her hands on each side of his neck, Taker finishes his beer, throws down his bottle and grabs the woman by the waist. "I could do whatever I want with you?" He asked looking at her furiously, she bit her lips looking at him feeling his cold hands caressing her thighs while pulling up her skirt. "Anything Your Majesty desires." She said flirting with him, looking at his cold green eyes.

~!~

Taker and the woman enter a room and start kissing, he violently slams her against the door kissing her and puts one of his legs around her waist. She puts her leg over his shoulder wanting to impress him how flexible she can be, he slid his fingers into her pussy nibbling her neck making her moan. "Hmmm oh yes..Show me you're so strong..." she said. Suddenly, images of Diana are in Taker's head, he shakes his head to make them disappear and takes the woman in his arms to put her on the bed. He ripped off her blouse before plunging his head into her breasts, gently biting the tip of her breast. The images come back to her head, of this smiling human, her laughter resounds in his head, her magnificent purple eyes. Taker stops what he's doing looking at the woman below him, her hair dishevelled. He wants to fuck but he can't concentrate, every time he wants to continue, the images of Diana come back to his head. He doesn't know if it's the effect of alcohol, fatigue or himself. Suddenly, he gets angry and grabs the woman by the neck, forcing her to lie on the mattress. "You better not say any of this or I'll find you and slowly kill you!" He said dangerous, she doesn't understand why he suddenly reacted like that, she nodded before Taker left, leaving her in the room coughing and scared.

~!~

He enters the room where Pat was, he grabs his ally by the collar of his open shirt. "Hey...Ta..Taker! I'm not done!" Said Pat in an excited, drunken and passionate voice, Pat pulls up his pants, quickly puts his belt back on as he is forced by the collar to leave. "Let's go!" Said Taker wanting to come back and get out as soon as possible.

Taker and Pat leave town to return to the stronghold half drunk, Taker rubs his face trying to figure out why he suddenly thought of this human again. "Why did we... leave? I was fine with the blonde..." Pat says disappointed that Taker entered the room to leave, then he looks at Taker who seems deep in thought and smiles. "You...you're thinking of someone, aren't you?" Asked Pat laughing, Taker frowned as he looked back at Pat. "No. I'm thinking about my bed, I'm tired.." He said lying to Pat not wanting to talk about what was going on in his head. Pat shook her head gently, smiling knowing that Taker was probably lying to her.

~!~

Taker and Pat arrive at the fortress after a long walk, Pat goes to his room to sleep while Taker goes to his mother's room to see her. He remembers when he was little, the many moments of affection he had with his mother, she was not afraid to be against her husband to protect her son. A mother's love was stronger than the love she had for her father. After being cursed by Lucius, Taker had no feelings left in his heart and Betty taught him about the different feelings he felt during his reign. But to refuse to know that it was the feeling of love because for him, he did not deserve to feel in such a feeling. Now that his mother is dead, he can feel what it's like to lose someone other than his soldiers or a friend. Betty knew it, she knew that the love her son has for her is hidden by his curse. Maybe his son is starting to feel love for Diana even though he thinks it's just intrigue. He approaches his mother's deathbed, puts his hand on his mother's forehead, before whispering to her three little words he hasn't said for a long time. "I love you mom." He mumbled before leaving.

~!~

Taker enters his room and stops short when he sees a man, wearing a hood over his head, hands behind his back looking out the window. "Who are you?" Taker asked in a dangerous voice, glaring at him wickedly. The man slowly turns around and slowly takes off his hood, those white eyes, those scars. Taker is shocked. The man in front of him is the blind man who freaked out his father sixteen years ago. He walked towards Taker reaching out his hand to touch Taker's chest sliding his hand to his shoulder. "So you... You're still alive.." Said the blind man with his voice of an old man surprised that the son is still alive, Taker doesn't know if it's the effects of alcohol or he has some visions. He doesn't believe this man is alive... 16 years ago we found his house destroyed by fire, no body was found...

"Why are you here? I thought you I was dead..." Asked Taker pushing his hand, not wanting him to touch him going to the window. "I wanted to know if the spirits were right..." Said the blind man, Taker doesn't understand, what do the spirits have to do with this?" what do you mean by that?" He asked looking out the window leaning his forearm against the window. "Have you saved anyone in the last few days?" He asked clasping his hands together, Taker frowned and turned around enough to look at the old man.

"Yes why?" Said Taker, the old man is starting to be like he had an enlightenment. "So anything will happen, Son of Calaway, your father's madness has made this reality true..." the blind man said in a warning voice. Taker doesn't understand what he means and the alcohol in his system doesn't help him. "your father hadn't gone mad, this reality would never have existed...Listen to me carefully, bad things are going to happen." He warns Taker but he ignores his warnings, turns around and looks out the window...

"Do you know if my father is alive?" He asked closing his eyes wanting that question answered. "You're going to make the most difficult choice very soon..." the blind man said, ignoring Taker's question, who got angry. "Answer my-" As soon as he turns around, he realizes the blind man is gone, was that a vision? Does anyone use a spell to play with their mind? effects of alcohol? was the blind man there or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 117K 24
Church never intended to raise a child, much less a human one, but when a tiny boy literally runs into him in the middle of the woods, he ends up bri...
914 2 28
Hitman has wandered Limbo for centuries, taking on work to track and sometimes bring down the souls of the dead. When Reaper hires him for a new assi...
5.3K 119 14
I don't know what draws me to him: why his essence traps me in its constraint. The chains wrapping around my heart and dragging me into the abyss of...
6.1K 167 11
Paul has been hinting for months that Undertaker's brother, Kane, is actually alive. You, and Taker, didn't believe him. What happens when on one fat...