He's Amazingly Hot, Charming...

By AnywhereButHere

When Journey Daniels moves to a new school in Ontario, Canada, she realizes something weird about some of the... More

He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (1)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (2)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming, And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (3)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (4)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (5)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (7)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (8)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart.... And An Alpha Werewolf.(9)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (10)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming and Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (11)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (12)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (13)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (14)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (15)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (16)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (17)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf (18)

He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (6)

67.5K 1.2K 130
By AnywhereButHere

I pursed my lips. "What do you want?" I asked tiredly. I had homework to do. Archer crossed his arms, his eyes not as bright. "Archer and Haile are f*cking again. So I'm staying here." 

I cringed at his language. "Hey, I'm trying to hold back on language." Archer rolled his eyes. "Says the girl who got kicked out of class."

"I didn't get kicked out, I let myself out!" I turned and walked into my room, slamming the door behind me, and getting out my homework. I was halfway through my math work when Archer stepped in. "Are you done yet?" he whined. I shook my head. "No, but you can do it for me!" I jumped out of my chair, holding out my pencil and gestured to the work. To my surprise Archer took the writing utensil, and in only 15 minutes, all my homework was finished.

I swallowed. "O...kay. Uh... thanks." I put the things away and eyed Archer suspiciously. "Well, what do you want in return?" He was staring at me almost hungrily.

"This afternoon, in the hallway, when you were alone with me, did you feel anything when I looked you straight in the eye?" I sent him an odd look. "No, why?"

"Nothing at all?" he asked. "Well... I don't know."

"So you could move freely, right?"

I glared at him. "I don't know where this is going. Of course I can move, it's called voluntary muscles, dumb ass."

Archer raised his eyebrows. "Hmm.. interesting."

I coughed. "This is akward. How about you get out?"

To my dismay, Archer didn't leave. Instead, he pushed me against the wall, putting his two hands on the wall next to my head. He looked me straight in the eye, and this time it was easier to resist the wierd pull I'd felt before. I ducked under his arm and walked away, chills running down my spine.

"Nice ass!" Archer called out from behind me. I wheeled back on my heel and slapped him, right across the face. "Hey! Your staying here, so don't get perverted on me, okay?" He rubbed his cheek. "Fine, fine. I'm sorry if I'm attracted to any female out there, I'm a hormone riddled teenage guy." I snorted. "Fancy words."

I bit my lip, looking around me. What to do with an incredibly sexy but annoying guy in your house hitting on you...

I was about to go into the kitchen to find a snack when I gasped. A hand was wrapping around my waist. Archer pulled me against his chest. "Don't you have anything fun to do?" He asked. I shrugged and tried pulling out of his grasp. "Yeah, but I think your fun is different than mine."

"Well what's your kind of fun?" He asked. I stopped trying to pull away and just rested against him. "Well... just  sitting around and talking, or watching a movie or something. Clubs are fun too!" I added. 

Archer raised his eyebrows. "Clubs?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, but not tonight." 

He pouted and I finally slipped out of his grasp and sat down on the couch, flicking on to channel 59. (a/n: random channel, btw. Don't try going there & expecting anything, haha. (: ) The Haunting was playing. I settled down to watch, Archer beside me.

--

Within an hour, I was freaking out. My heart thumped wildly in my chest as the girls body started flailing around on the table. I grabbed Archer. "Oh my gosh, she's possessed! Archer! HELP HER!" I screamed. Archer rolled his eyes, but didn't shove me off. 

Suddenly, her eyes rolled back and the pupils dissapeared. Now all you could see were the whites of her eyes and blood dripping from her lips. I gasped and my fingers grazed Archer's shirt. 

The girl walked towards the little boys bedroom and a shrill scream ripped through her throat. I jumped in shock as she moved jerkily. I whimpered and closed my eyes shut as I heard cries from the screen.

I opened my eyes to see the girl fighting for control of her body in the dark house. Raspy voices filled the room, from the television. I screamed weakly and suddenly, Archer pulled me into his arms and stroked my hair.

"I think that's enough." he said, and my stomach dropoped slightly, in a good way, at his slightly hoarse voice. He clicked the t.v. off and carried me to my bed, taking off my jacket for me. I was vaguely aware of him putting me in bed and tucking the covers around me.

"Wait.. stay with me." I said, as he turned to walk out.

Archer gave me a long look and then peeled off his shirt and got into bed next to me.

I fell asleep quickly that night.

---

"HEY! GET UP!" I heard. I jumped and fell off the bed.

I groaned and got up. 

"What the hell!" I yelled to the person next to.. me..

Archer was shirtless and his hair was messy and swooping in his eyes. I glanced at my clock. It was 7 am.. 30 minutes before school!

"Shoot!" I muttered, running into my closet and changing quickly into a black knit tank from aeropostale, and layeirng it with a looser light blue tank from pacsun. I added my skinny jeans, ankle boots and hurridley tied my hair up, grabbing my bag. 

"Lets go," I said, looking back. Archer was just putting on his shirt. I tried not to be affected by his six pack.

 "Come on." I grabbed his hand and suddenly pulled away, shocked by the electrical-like current running through my arm. Archer looked at our hands for a moment and then looked away.

"Can you keep a secret?" he asked suddenly.

I cocked my head. "What's the secret?" I asked. "You know... fairytales you read when you were little?" He asked quietly. I nodded. "Um.. yes. Why?" Archer continued. "Well.. what were your least favorite ones?" He asked.

"Um.. Red Riding Hood and Beauty and the Beast." Archer's eyes widened. "Really?" He asked. 

I nodded. "Yeah, I just never liked the idea of a wolf intruding into someone's house, and with beauty and the beast, although the beast became handsome and nice in the end, he was mean at first, and he was also a beast because of his selfishness. So I don't like the Beast, because I believe people never change. And I also don't believe in love. It's all just a mind game."

Archer got up abruptly. "Oh.."

He turned stiffly and began walking out. "What's wrong!?" I asked. He looked upset.

"What if the Beast begged for forgiveness? What if he was selfish because he wanted love? And what if the big bad wolf was just trying to find a place where he belonged?" Archer asked.                                                                                                                                                                                                        I bit my lip. "What is this leading to?" I asked.

Archer shook his head. "Never mind." He said, walking out of my flat quickly. I brushed a strand of hair behind my ear, my head spinning.  

---

I put my head down and sighed. Dustin and I were sitting alone at our lunch table, and from across the cafeteria, I could see Archer and Les flirting and kissing at a different table, surrounded by groupies.

I didn't even know why I was so moved by this scene. I didn't want Les and Archer to kiss, though. And I didn't know why I was acting like this. I didn't like Archer, it was just because I didn't want him to dump Les and drop her like she was a sack of raw potatoes. And I didn't want to loose my friend, either.

"I'm gonna go, Poptart." I said, picking up my things and starting to leave.

Dustin nodded at me. "See ya Chicklet. If you wanna feel better anytime soon," He wiggled his eyebrows. "My bed is open." I snorted. "No chance." I said.

I tried to act alright as I walked out of the cafeteria, but I really wasn't. I walked out the front door of the school and sat on the steps, biting my lip.

I had never believed in love, ever since the love of my life had tried to get me pregnant and then slept with my best friend. Then he'd blackmailed my Mother. He hated me ever since I rejected him. That was part of the reason I put up a 'tough girl' front.

Deep inside, I knew it was just because I was scared.

The wind blew a familiar scent towards me and I looked up to see Archer standing over me. He sat next to me, "What's wrong?" He asked.

I glared at him weakly. "You're wrong! Why are you going out with LES!?" I almost screamed. I saw a gleam of sorrow in Archer's eyes.

"I know you just want her in bed. I bet you guys have already had sex."

The guilty look on Archer's face told me that I was right.

My heart dropped and I stood up. "If you can't even go one day without sex, then you can go more than one day without talking to me."

Archer grabbed my arm. "I don't know why you care so much, Journey. You and I aren't going out. So you shouldn't give a damn about what I do with my own girlfriend!" He looked angry, now.

"I do give a damn, I give more than a damn, actually, because Les was my f*cking first friend here, and she's one of my best friends. I don't want you to use her and then get her pregnant."

Archer glared at me. "She's my girlfriend, I f*ck her when I want."

"No, no you can't! You just use her and then you're going to dump her like a sack of potatoes."

Archer crossed his arms. "You don't care about Les, you just care about me because you're jealous that I didn't choose you."

I pushed Archer, hard. "Don't ever say something like that." I hissed. "I don't believe in love. And you're another reason why."

Archer stood and stared as I walked out of the school grounds.        

Instead of walking home, though, I chose to walk through a small path in the forest beside the school. I was walking when suddenly, I saw a pair of eyes in the shadows. I gasped and jumped back slightly.

I heard a soft growl and my heart started to pump blood a tad faster than usual.

Suddenly,a large figure appeared from the shadows. It was a jet black.. dog thing.

It came closer to me.

It was a wolf.

I shreiked and stepped back, whimpering.

The wolf was suddenly next to me, and it's eyes were mesmerizing... gold and green...

It's fur brushed against my leg, and I was surprised at the softness.  I extended my hand and brushed it against the wolf.

It's head snapped up and looked at me, and I quickly backed away.

"Now, I don't want to smell...wolfy.." I said. "So, I'm going to go now.." I turned and walked away quickly. I must be going crazy.

Talking to animals.

I walked as fast as I could back home and tried to push the strange encounter from my head.                                                                                                                                                                                             

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 52 18
"I, Damon Blake, of the Midnight pack hereby reject you, Alyssa Silverson, of the Crescent moon pack as my mate. May we never cross paths in this lif...
94.5K 3K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...