Escape The Villain Route (Ise...

Av Chick_ennugget

Highest ranking #no.1 ranking in demonlord No.1 in succubus No. 1 in transmigration No. 5 in royal blood Ela... Mer

Prologue
Another world, another bad life
What can I do?
Coronation
The knights captain and the Demon King
Demon Lord Kaan
Trust
Essence
Duties
Exposed
Naked Truth
Hide the facts
Intentions
Dreams
Negotiations
The brother knows
Planning
Getting ready
Market
Change my mind
Reminder
Deal
Agreement
Gasps
Fight
Rivals
memories
In the rain
conflict
Thirst
Allure
Fight
Party
Regret
Awkward
Possible Romance?
Possible Date?
Talk with Leonidas
Is destiny changing?
Again and Again
The Oracle
Redemption
Getting things straight
Out of sight, Out of mind
My one and only
Another problem
Persuasion
Distance
A fool indeed
Final Orders
Send off
Somewhere far away
Epilogue : Freedom
Results plus new Volume
Volume 2 - Finding her
Escape
Grand Plan
Wanted
Trapped
Reunion
Why would you do it?
My son
My son's father
Desire
To stay?
Love and family
Death?
Enri
Destiny?
Goodbye
A song for my beloved
I will not let go
Explanation
Free to love
Peace
Flight
Wedding
For his part

Brothel

1.5K 92 2
Av Chick_ennugget

>>Sorin

Sneaking into the brothel was no big deal. It was an event night and the whole market place along with the red light district had started to bustle.

We made a quiet entry through the top floor and we threw our hoods in the alley right beside the building.
The place was big, there was a constant sound of music to overpower the sounds of moans. The incense was burning at many places, the smell of which covered the whole place. The atmosphere was completely different and for some reason, the smell in the air was tickling my nose. And not just some regular kind of tickling, it was weird, like the scent was reacting to me.

Leon held my hand as we went around the building.

“Got any clues?” He asked as we passed by women and men wearing provocative clothes, some even guiding their customers around.

“We’ll have to look for anyone who looks suspicious.” I said, “The demons would be easier to locate.”

“Should we split?” He asked when we stopped by the stairs.

I thought about it, “Alright,” I nodded, “You look for the demons,” I began to take my clothes off, “I’ll change in the bathroom and try to find out the noble.”

“Are you sure?” He glanced around sneakily, “This place-” He was a little uncomfortable. I giggled and he looked at me astonished, “What?”

I ruffled his hair, “It’s fine.” I said, “I’m an adult and you are going to be one in a few days too.” I smiled at him, “Let’s just be quick, okay?” He nodded and we went our separate ways.

I changed in the bathroom stall and threw my clothes out the window to avoid suspicion but going out was what took a lot of courage.
This was a place filled with desire and I knew I was the one wearing the sexiest set here and that I was going to get a lot of attention.

I took several deep breaths before I walked out and then began to look for the staff members.

As I walked the place I started getting uncomfortable but that was bound to happen. Many eyes were on me, all of them lecherous and hungry.

I went around the stairs in the middle, that is the only place that leads to the staff rooms. I only know this because the description was in the novel. It’s maddening though, there was a detailed description about the layout of the brothel but neither the noble nor the demons were named in it. For a reader, I guess one could say it added to the suspense but for me, I think that was a shit move because I have to go through all of this.

I made my way up the stairs with a slight sly expression but the place was blocked by the guard. A big, tan, muscular guard with a bald head.

He took one good look at me and raised his eyebrow.
Of course he wasn’t going to let any person he didn’t recognize go up there but it’s an event and there are always extra people hired at events.

“I was called for service for a noble.” I tried my best to look confident, “Someone requested a private meeting with extra ‘service’” I gave him a smirk. I was actually only making things up according to the situation.

If that noble is meeting up with the demons here. It has to be a private meeting with some prostitutes to serve them. Otherwise, for normal customers, it’s a one room booking.

God! I wish his name was in the book! There were just vague scenes of his along with a slight description of him leaking the information.

He smirked but didn’t let me go up, “Well, that meeting isn’t up there.”

“I’m lost okay.” I folded my arms, “I’m only here for three days, only for the extra cash.”

He smirked, “Who called you?” As soon as he asked the question I felt my knees go weak.

Fuuuuuuuk!
I don’t have an answer for that!!

“Who do you think?” I sighed, “It’s an event night. Who calls people here?” I glared at him but he didn’t budge.

“Name the person.” He definitely wasn’t an easy conquer.

Was there any name of a worker here mentioned in the novel? I thought about it hard. Any name at all!

“I was told not to disclose that.” I answered.

“If you don’t, I will have to ask you to leave.” He flexed his muscles with his arms crossed.

Hell!!
Was there any name at all in the novel???

I gulped but I stood in my place.
I darted my eyes around.

“I won’t get punished if I give you the name?” I kept looking at the words around the place.

“I’m the guard. Why would you get punished?”

“What if that person gets angry and doesn’t pay.”

“Oh you’ll get paid alright.” He smirked, “Because you get directly paid by the customers.”

Just then my eyes caught the sight of the painting. An abstract painting with the name of the artist written on the bottom.

“Anali,” I said.
There!

I’ve risked it all!

“Ah!” The guard seemed a little shocked, “Anali called you?”

I rolled my eyes, “Either let me through or tell me where I have to go before you get on my nerves.”

He paused for a moment, looked at my attire, “It’s something Anali would do.” He then pointed at the corridor, “The red door is your room.”

Woohoo!
Whoever you are Anali, thank you for painting that painting and writing your name on it too. And the author of the book, may you burn in hell.

I didn’t say anything in return to the guard, I just descended the stairs and walked around the center room railing to go into the corridor. I had to act tough, especially because I was pretending to be someone very confident.

I made my way to the red room and opened the door. A gust of stronger smell filled the air.

It made my mind go crazy for a moment. Like the world spun and the colors blended even though the room itself was dark.
Oh shit!

The smell of lust and sex corrupted the place so much it was making me dizzy.
What is this?

Why can I smell something like this? The smell of lust and desire.
I felt weird.
Weirdly hot.

“Who are you?” I heard a man’s voice and shook my head to come to my senses.

“Anna,” I answered as I straightened up and walked in. The room was barely lit but it was bright enough to see around. Still, it took my eyes a little time to adjust.

My heart beat was erratic.
It was drumming so loudly I could hear it clearly and it wasn’t because I was nervous. There was something else. My body was acting strange. My thoughts were fogging up and I kept feeling hotter.

“Anna?” It was the voice of a middle aged man, “Who sent you here?”
“Did you not request me?” I looked at the man, he had a balding head, pale skin, a little chubby with jet black eyes and hair.

I know this man.
He’s somewhere in my memory.

“I asked for someone to serve my guests here.” He already had two women on either side of the couch he sat on.

I looked at the people he pointed at. There were two people who sat across from him on the chairs. One wore a hat with casual clothes, the other had a scarf around his head.

They were people I didn’t recognize but I still walked towards them.

“We already said we didn’t need any service.” The one with the scarf spoke as he raised his hand to shush me away but I didn’t stop. I had to get to him and confirm that it’s them. I just need the confirmation and then I’ll leave.

I still approached him and slid my hands on  his shoulders from behind. He grabbed my hands quite forcefully and pulled me ahead making me fall onto his back, “I told you to stop.” I was now right next to his ear and this was my only chance.

I turned my lips towards his ear, “The Demon Lord Kaan is in the palace.” His grip suddenly increased on my wrists and I hissed in pain.

“Okay!” I tried to move away, “I’m sorry.” But this time he didn’t let me. He held onto me so tightly I couldn’t move at all.

“On another note.” He said, “I’ll take this one.” He looked back at the noble and so did I. Now that my eyes have adjusted more to the dark. I saw his face more clearly.

AH!

That’s the Duke! Duke August! He’s a relative of late king Cedric!

But, isn't he also like an uncle to Leonidas...?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1K 22 45
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
731K 42.2K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...
497K 28K 60
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
282K 12.1K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...