Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

58

281 3 3
By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

It's day 21 of tour and we're in Miami, Florida.

We're on our way now to the venue so they can soundcheck and get everything prepared. It's literally right across from the beach, how perfect is that?

Ever since Harry finally opened up to me and told me he loves me, I've felt like a completely different person. I feel refreshed and happy. You know how women get the pregnancy glow? Yeah, that's what I have minus the pregnancy.

We arrive to the venue and Jade and I hangout in Louis' dressing room, since he has the best snacks, while they soundcheck on stage. "So, you never told me what happened after Harry came back. I felt ditched when you didn't come back to the room." She pouts her lip then laughs.

"Yeah sorry about that, I was a bit preoccupied." I wiggle my eyebrows and she cringes, "Ew maybe I shouldn't have asked." She throws her snickers wrapper at me.

I chuckle, "He uh, he told me he loves me."

Her eyes widen as she chews her chocolate fast, "He what?!"

I nod with a smile, "Yep. He finally opened up to me about some stuff and at the end told me he loves me, and I can't tell you how relieved I felt when he did. I was seriously scared for us when all that shit went down with his ex."

Jade holds her hands up to her heart, "I'm so happy for you, babe."

The door opens and all the guys flood in, "You guys ate my snacks?!" Louis points to us with a dropped jaw.

"No." I say innocently with my mouth filled. He rolls his eyes but I can see a hint of a smile on him.

Harry sits next to me and places his hand on my thigh, "How was soundcheck?"

"It was good until Harry caused a ringing noise in our ears from his mic. I think I went a little deaf." Zayn scolds while rubbing his ear.

Harry chuckles, "It was not my fault, besides you gotta admit it was funny as hell the way you all shrieked."

"No it wasn't. I can still hear the ringing." Liam complains.

Harry pinches his fingers, "It was a little funny."

We hang out in the dressing room up until they have to change and go on stage. We follow behind them with our passes and stand on the side with them as they all prepare for the show.

"Good luck! Don't suck!" Jade claps her hands in excitement to cheer them on.

"Ha, that rhymed." I nudge her and we laugh while watching them walk on the stage, the crowd cheers loudly at the sight.

They start their first song, which is always the same, and go through about two until they get to the one Harry sang on stage for the first time a couple days ago. Knowing his feelings towards me, I now know that the song is about me. Which kinda makes me feel badass and emotional at the same time to have a love song made for me.

"God, he's so good." A woman walks up beside me staring at Harry in awe. Her voice had an accent and she has long brown hair and brown eyes.

"He really is." I smile at him singing, catches his glance at me a couple times. I assume she's just apart of the crew because how else would she be able to come back here?

Their set goes by pretty fast, and every time Harry runs across the stage I always get nervous that he will fall off from how slippery it gets when fans throw water at him but he never does.

Once they say their goodbyes they start running our way to the side stage, taking their ear plugs out.

"You guys were so good!" Jade and I congratulate their performance and give them all high fives.

The guys and Jade walk away to the dressing rooms as Harry is the last to run up, once he approaches he stops in his tracks, staring at the woman beside me.

"How—what are you.." He points at her with wide eyes. I look in between them with confusion while she holds a open mouthed smile on her face, "Hi little brother."

Oh. Oh!

"Oh my god come here!" He pulls her into a tight hug with a smile on his face.

She praises him on his performance then he turns to me, "Delilah this is Gemma, my sister. Gemma this is Delilah, my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? It's about time!" Gemma walks up to me and I go to shake her hand but she pulls me in for a hug, "It's so good to meet you, I didn't think I would live to see the day he got a girlfriend." I laugh at her comment as Harry rolls his eyes.

I see the resemblance now. They have the exact same face.

"It's nice to meet you too. I've heard a lot about you." I say as we pull apart from the hug.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asks her.

She shrugs, "Figured I could take some time off to check on you, you are amazing out there. I can't believe I've never seen you perform."

She doesn't know that this is all an act. She thinks it's his actual job.

He dips his head down with a smile, "Thanks. I'm glad you came."

They seem super close which warms my heart. I had always wished I had a sibling growing up.

"Alright well I'll leave you two to catch up, it was so good to meet you." I direct to Gemma and Harry pulls me in for a hug, "You did amazing out there. I'll see you later." I say into his ear and walk away. I hear Gemma comment on his long hair saying he needs to cut it which earns her a 'fuck you' from him.

I walk into Louis dressing room again to see them all piled onto his couch, "Who was that out there?" Niall asks as I sit next to Zayn.

"His sister."

They snap their heads to me, "He has a sister?" He questions with shock.

"Yeah.." Should I not have said that?

Jade changes the subject talking about a funny video she saw the other day and shows us all, which I'm glad for. I didn't know that was supposed to be a secret, if it is.

"Since we're stuck in here until traffic dies down, I think this calls for a little marijuana." Louis pulls out two blunts from his back pocket and lights one, passing it to Zayn after taking a hit.

I've been high twice in my life, so it was never something I felt like I needed to depend on. It's fun in the moment but getting drunk is way better in my opinion.

Zayn offers me it and I debate for a second, "Fuck it." I snatch it from his hand and take a long drag.

"I've never seen you high before." He laughs as I blow out the smoke and hand it to Niall across from me.

"Because I've never gotten high around you." I point to him and he narrows his eyes, "Smart ass."

After two more puffs and twenty minutes later, I can finally feel it kicking in. I feel light, like I'm in a dream. But I like it.

They're all making conversation as I sit in the corner lifting my arm up in the air then throwing it back down on my leg, "I'm defying gravity." I repeat the motion and they laugh at me.

Suddenly I get an idea, "Oh my god do you know what I wanna do right now?" I sit up in my seat.

"What?" Jade asks, matching my excitement.

"I wanna get a piercing." I smile wide and she nods, "Hell yes!"

I only have my ears pierced. I've always wanted another one but instead I just kept giving myself tattoos since it's easier to do.

"I think there's a place just across the street, I've been wanting to get a tattoo." Niall throws out and Jade and I clap our hands, "Let's go!" I jump from my seat and we all pile out.

We open the door and walk up to the exit doors, "Where are you guys going?" A voice stops us from behind. Harry and Gemma are walking up to us.

I run up to hug him, "I'm getting a piercing, how cool is that?"

He looks at me with a confused smile then stares straight into my eyes, "Delilah Lavigne, are you high?"

I drop my jaw with a gasp, "How dare you accuse me of such accusation!"

"Yep. Definitely high." Gemma laughs from beside him.

"Come on guys!" Niall gets impatient waiting by the doors.

Harry takes me hand in his and we walk across the venue to the tattoo and piercing shop, Jade and I seem to be the only ones with a pep in our step. We walk through the doors with a bell chiming. "Welcome in! Do you have an appointment?" The lady at the desk covered in tattoo's asks.

I miss doing that.

Zayn explains that we don't and what each of us want and she leads us to the back.

Jade, Gemma and I go to one corner while everyone else follows Niall as he gets prepared for his tattoo.

I shoo'ed Harry away since I wanted it to be a surprise.

"What are you gonna get?" I turn to Jade while she looks at the jewelry.

"I'm thinking a tongue piercing. What about you?" She has a nose ring in but I think that's all she has.

"My belly button." I whisper with a grin and she gasps, "That's gonna look so hot."

I turn to Gemma, "What are you getting?"

She holds her hands up, "Oh no I'm not getting anything."

"What? Come on it'll be fun! Pleaseeeeee!" I drag on and she chuckles, "Fine. Why the hell not?" I cheer at her finally giving in.

Jade goes first and holds my hand tightly as the needle pierces straight through her tongue. I never gave piercings, it was always Leo or Finn assigned to those.

I haven't though about them in a long time.

The thought causes me to frown right as the lady turns to me, "Did you pick out your jewelry?" I nod, pointing to the case showing her the silver one.

She gets her equipment and tells me to lie down on the bed, I lift my shirt up and take Jade's hand in mine, feeling a pinch in my belly button.

I hum, "That wasn't too bad."

"Damn you're way better at this than I am." She wipes her eyes that watered when she got the piercing.

Gemma chose to get a nose piercing but wanted a diamond instead of a hoop, since she claims she's too old for a hoop.

You're never too old for a piercing.

She walks us through on how to clean it every day and tells me to be careful with snagging mine on things and we pay.

We walk over to the boys right as Niall's tattoo finishes. "What'd you get?" Harry asks us. I lift my shirt, Jade sticks her tongue out and Gemma shows off her nose.

They widen their eyes, "Damn those are badass." Zayn comments.

"You look fucking hot with that." Niall compliments Jade and she smiles.

Niall refuses to show us his tattoo which confuses me.

Harry walks up to me and lifts my shirt again, "How can a piercing turn me on so much?" He whispers into my ear, pressing himself against me and I nudge him, "Behave."

"I can't believe she convinced you to get one." He turns to Gemma, "I'm persuasive, what can I say?"

"I like it. Now my face isn't so bare." She inspects herself in the mirror. "It looks amazing on you." I compliment her.

It really does. She has the perfect nose shape and adding a piercing on it just really shows it off.

Every time I look at her I see more of Harry.

"Alright are we ready?" I ask and get ready to leave, "No, we're all getting one." Louis sits down next and takes his shirt off.

"Oh." I cross my arms and stand there patiently, "What are you getting?"

"Already said we won't show you yet sweets." Niall grins at me and I roll my eyes, "You guys are no fun, do you guys wanna get some ice cream?" I turn to Gemma and Jade, "Yes please." Gemma sighs and Jade shakes her head, "I'm okay, I'll stick with them. I'm too tired to go anywhere else." She sits down on a chair and I shrug.

Harry kisses me bye and we go pay for our piercings then walk across the street to an ice cream shop.

Gemma got strawberry with sprinkles and I got cake batter with gummy bears and we sit down in a booth, "So, tell me about yourself." She questions with a mouthful of ice cream.

I need to be careful with what I say since she has no idea what her brother truly does, "Well I'm twenty two and own a tattoo shop called Caim."

Her eyes widen, "Really? That's awesome."

"Thanks! Yeah I absolutely love it, I opened it right after I turned eighteen." What I really wanna say is I miss the shit out of it but then she'd ask why I don't work there anymore.

"That's impressive. So when did you meet my brother?" She stirs her ice cream to get more sprinkles.

"We met a couple months ago at a club, Zayn and Louis had invited me. He was a bit of a dick not gonna lie." I laugh while she nods her head with a chuckle, "Yeah that's not surprising. He's always sucked at being polite. How is touring with him? He mentioned earlier that you took some time off just to join for a few months."

"It is so amazing. Getting to see different cities and exploring has always been a dream of mine. And doing it with who I love is even better." She smiles at my explanation, "What about you? What do you do?" I return the question, "Well I got my degree in Psychology and worked as a Psychotherapist for a couple years then as of recently I started advocating for more mental health support in this world and go to different states to teach and give voice for the people who can't stand up for themselves."

"Wow that is really inspiring." I knew she would be a great person but damn.

"Thank you. That's why I'm here in Florida. I didn't know my brother would be playing a show here until I saw a billboard advertising them which was a sight to see."

I laugh, "Yeah I could imagine."

We finish our ice cream and walk outside, the moon is shining bright and the streetlights are dim making it look like a scene from a scary movie.

"How is he?" Gemma turns to me, "My brother. Is he doing okay?"

We stand facing each on the sidewalk, "Yeah he's doing good. Why do you ask?"

She crosses her arms and looks behind me, "I just haven't kept in contact with him from being so busy and I feel bad for not checking up. Last time I saw him he wasn't doing too good so I was just a bit worried."

"For what it's worth, you're an amazing sister. He knows you care for him, don't feel bad for living your life and doing what you love. If he needed to talk to you, he would reach out."

She places her hand on my arm, "I'm glad he has you. Thank you for being there for him, I know how hard it can be."

I wave my arm at her, "No sweat off my back. Besides, he's probably been there for me more than I have for him so I'm lucky to have him."

We make light conversation about her job some more until we arrive back at the tattoo shop. As soon as I go to open it, Harry beats me to it.

"All done?" Gemma asks from behind me as they all pile out.

"Yeah, look." They all lift their shirts up and turn around.

On their backs is the word 'Hypnotic' inside of a skull, which is the same design on Louis' drums.

"Damn! Those are so fucking cool." I inspect each one in awe. "How cute of you all to get matching tattoos."

They all flip me off which earns a deep chuckle from Gemma and I and we head back to the venue to take the cars back to the hotel.

"Where are you staying?" I ask Gemma, "My hotel's about ten minutes from here so I'm heading back now. But I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

I nod and we hug each other goodbye. Harry gives her a hug as well and says something to her, to which she nods at and then leaves to find her car.

"Today was fun." I sigh when we get in the car. It's just us in this one since everyone else piled into the other one.

"It was, wasn't it?" Harry smiles at me while reversing out of the venue.

"I really like Gemma. She's a cool person."

He reaches across the console to grab my hand, "She gets it from me." He shrugs.

"Are you ever gonna tell her what you do? What all of us do?"

He purses his lips, "I've thought about it, but I know she would throw a right fit. So it's just not a good idea right now. Why do you ask?"

I sigh and look out the window, "She worries about you, and you're the only person she has left in her life." He happens to be the only one I have left as well.

He rubs his thumb along my hand, "I know I am, but nothings gonna happen to me, or you or any of us. We'll be alright."

"We'll be alright." I repeat his words back to him and he kisses my hand after a nod.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*cue the trumpets and drums*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.3K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
12.9K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
158K 4.1K 61
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...