Make You MINE (Retold - A Bla...

By xKawaii_Girlx

When Thai transfer student Lalisa Manoban enrolls at her new Korean academy, she expects a hopeful fresh star... More

PROLOGUE - A Psycho's Path
CHAPTER 1 - Home?
CHAPTER 2 - Awkward Encounters
CHAPTER 3 - Perfect Strangers
CHAPTER 4 - The Party
CHAPTER 5 - Drunken Mistakes
CHAPTER 6 - Lili
CHAPTER 7 - Dreams Come True
CHAPTER 8 - ReVeluv
CHAPTER 9 - Memories
CHAPTER 10 - Lovesick
CHAPTER 11 - All My Love
CHAPTER 12 - Heartbreak Anthem
CHAPTER 13 - Wonderland
CHAPTER 14 - Simple Illusion
CHAPTER 15 - Falling
- Make You MINE: The Prequel -
CHAPTER 16 - Forever My Always
CHAPTER 17 - Destined
CHAPTER 19 - Lost
CHAPTER 20 - Perfectly Imperfect
CHAPTER 21 - Bittersweet
CHAPTER 22 - Miracles
CHAPTER 23 - Hard To Love
CHAPTER 24 - Fantasy
CHAPTER 25 - Horizon
CHAPTER 26 - Negative Days, Negative Nights
CHAPTER 27 - Perfect Storm
CHAPTER 28 - Turn The Page
CHAPTER 29 - Stay
CHAPTER 30 - Rainy Days
CHAPTER 31 - Butterflies
CHAPTER 32 - Venom
CHAPTER 33 - Moonlight
CHAPTER 34 - Imagine
CHAPTER 35 - Voices
CHAPTER 36 - Visions
CHAPTER 37 - Happy With You
CHAPTER 38 - Glimmer Of Hope
CHAPTER 39 - Stormy Skies
CHAPTER 40 - Daydreams And Nightmares
CHAPTER 41 - Beautiful Sunsets
CHAPTER 42 - Without You
CHAPTER 43 - One More Day
CHAPTER 44 - Next To You
CHAPTER 45 - Only One
CHAPTER 46 - Always Be Mine
- Make You MINE 2: The Sequel -
MYM 2 - CHAPTER 1 - Wonder
MYM 2 - CHAPTER 2 - Reminisce
MYM 2 - CHAPTER 3 - Happily Ever After
MYM 2 - CHAPTER 4 - Red Holic
MYM 2 - CHAPTER 5 - Pieces Of A Dream
MYM 2 - CHAPTER 6 - Just Like Magic
MYM 2 - CHAPTER 7 - The Start Of Forever

CHAPTER 18 - Original Visual

4.2K 154 53
By xKawaii_Girlx

Friday 1:15pm

Jennie's P.O.V

A week had passed since Lisa and I had officially become a couple and I couldn't have been more elated. It was how things were supposed to be, just her and I against the world as we stood arm in arm.

Yet, unfortunately our week of perfect dates, relaxing evenings and intimate nights had been short-lived by the unnecessary trip I'd been forced to take today.

We'd been waiting for over an hour hour in a line outside of the SM Entertainment headquarters. It was a fan signing event for Red Velvet's latest album and a tour of the SM building that Lisa and her friends were desperate to attend. It wasn't my scene in honesty but it made my Lili happy and seeing how busy it was I needed to be here to make sure no one else got too close to her.

Crowds of excited fans cluttered the entrance as one by one people were let inside to wait for the main event. Large banners and idol posters were showcased everywhere with the latest merchandise on offer to buy. Music blaring from the TV screens showing the latest Red Velvet mvs were playing in the background.

Tightly, I clung to Lisa's arm who seemed in awe at the sight of the one idol she seemed to constantly fawn over. We'd officially been together almost a week and I'd made it my duty to make it common knowledge that she was mine and mine alone.

Noticing a girl looking at Lisa who was happily chatting with her idiotic friends rather than giving me my deserved attention, I huffed loudly. I shot my infamous glare to the nervous girl so she got the message to back off.

Sensing my icyness, Lisa placed her arm gently around me in concern. "Jen, are you okay?"

Leaning into her, I gave a genuine smile weary of her annoying friends that were lingering nearby. "I'm fine, Jagiya."

"If you want to go somewhere else, I can meet you later. I know you're not really into these fan events."

And leave you alone here as an easy target, I don't think so. I faked a smile, shaking my head sweetly. "It makes you happy so I'm happy to stay."

"Well I would be happy if it wasn't for... them." I glanced over at my sister who was stood beside Rosé, her arms protectively wrapped around my cousin as she laughed and talked casually in their own word solely with one another.

The tension between them had faded over the past few days as Rosé seemed to spend more and more time with my sister but no one else. Exactly what Jisoo wanted.

Upon seeing Lisa looking, Rosé quickly turned to glance away much to her dismay. They still hadn't spoken since the other day, the longest they had ever gone without talking to one another. Rosé had been avoiding everyone, particularly Lisa's friend Taeyeon who continued to sadly pine after her. I found the whole scene oddly amusing but couldn't let on. Obviously I only had one concern, my Lili's happiness.

Noticing Lisa's irritation, I turned her face to look at me lingering as I kissed her strawberry scented lips and mumbled against them. "Ignore them, Lili. Focus on me."

She smiled cutely, drawing her attention away from the others who'd become accustomed to our frequent public displays of affection.

It was a time of bliss to be together and now we officially were, I had no intentions of letting anyone interrupt our time together. If only there was a way to make sure it stayed this way forever, a plan for our future I so desperately wanted.

Friday 2pm

Lisa's P.O.V

The day was going by slowly as I looked up in awe of the giant posters displayed across the windows of the SM building. The queue was getting ever longer as we waited another hour surrounded either side by ropes a vibrant shade of, as expected, red velvet.

Getting bored and rather irritable waiting in the line, I decided to go get a drink from a nearby street stall while the others kept out place in the queue.

As usual Jennie seemed reluctant to let me go alone but was soon distracted by a sudden call from her father that seemed to be of great importance.

Whilst she was occupied, I wandered away to buy a sweet, sugary drink. It's ice cold temperature a perfect way to cool down in the midday sun.

Noticing the others still hadn't moved in the line, I decided to sneakily see how far the queue would lead. I knew I wasn't supposed to wander away but curiosity often got the better of me. Stealthily turning the corner, I wandered through the backdoor passed the security guards who were busy securing the perimeter of the building from the crowd of fans at the front.

As soon as one turned around, I dashed to the entrance squeezing through to find myself alone in a long, echoing corridor. A hallway steeped in decades of Kpop history, the SM Entertainment building.

I knew I shouldn't have been there but something about the atmosphere, the music, the excitement of the legends that were once here took over. I wandered aimlessly in fascination reading the various plaques and awards on the walls.

"Hello stranger."

Turning around, I instantly dropped the drink I was holding unable to contain my shock. It's was her.

Irene.

"I..." Words failed me as I stared at Irene stood in front me with a small drinks tray containing cups filled with the finest iced coffee.

"Wait? I'm sure I remember you. It's Lisa, isn't it?" She walked closer to me and smiled. A vision of perfection.

I widened my eyes in surprise that she would ever recall our first meeting, let alone name. "Yeah, how did you remember..?"

Lightly, she chuckled confusing me further. She was always so casual yet graceful, as though nothing ever phased her. "My job is to memorise songs and choreography very quickly so I suppose you could say I have a very good memory, Lisa. My question is why have you wandered away from the crowd again?"

"I was with my friends in the queue outside for the fan signing event and I just got bored and... ummm... I'm sorry." I mumbled shyly, averting my eyes in embarrassment.

"You have a habit of disobeying rules don't you."

I instantly glanced up in horror at the smirk she was giving me. "No! I honestly didn't mean to-"

Gently, she giggled again at my flustered stated. "Relax, Lisa. I like it."

"You do..?" I asked, still puzzled. Part of me was adamant that this wasn't real and was likely another dream where any minute I'd wake up into reality.

"Seulgi and I are practicing a new routine right now. I was on a drinks run. It seems you could use another." Irene stated glancing down at the mess of ice coffee splattered on the once perfectly polished marble floor.

"I'm sorry about the mess, I'll tidy-"

"Leave it. I'll get someone to clean it. Would you like to watch us rehearse?"

I was speechless. I couldn't move. It was far too good to be true. The thought of seeing the dance studio, a new Red Velvet routine and watching Irene perform again.

Irene laughed at my reaction and gestured pointed towards a double set of doors at the far end of the hallway. "I'll take that as a yes, follow me."

I followed behind her quietly, still unaware of what exactly was happening. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Do I need a reason to be nice?" There was a tone to her voice that was quickly replaced with a smile. I shook my head embarrassed as we continued along the corridor.

Entering the studio was an overload to the sense. The loud music, brightly coloured lighting, sea of mirrors and endless awards were showcased across the walls. So many of the idols I'd adored had practice here and the idea being simply in the same room was beyond unbelievable.

Seulgi, who was already practicing in the centre of the room, looked at Irene and I in both confusion and curiosity. She seemed to be about to object to my presence in the exclusive studio but Irene quickly whispered something to hear and she refrained from saying anying, just giving a small smile in my direction.

Expectedly, it was a well designed, intricate choreography. I counted each best in the rhythm and watched every movement before subconsciously realising I too was practicing the dance on the side.

"How did you learn that so fast? Irene questioned both surprised and impressed as Seulgi took a break, grabbing a towel from one of the wooden benches on the side.

Shyly, I shrugged. "I like to dance... It's kind of a hobby."

"Practice with me." I stood there in shock as she held out her hand. It didn't seem real, the idol I was literally the biggest fan of was standing there asking me to dance with her.

Before I had a chance to respond, Seulgi intervened awkwardly glancing between Irene and I.

"Irene, we really have to go. The fans downstairs will be starting the tour and then we have to do autographs."

Irene continued to smile at me, her hand still out reached. "You go on ahead, Lisa and I will catch up with you."

"But Irene fans aren't supposed to be here with authorised personnel and we really need to-"

"I said we'll catch up with you." Irene replied, albeit impatiently as Seulgi awkwardly backed away.

Taking her hand in mine, she lead me to the center of the dance floor where the music instantly began once more. I couldn't quite say how long we must have been rehearsing, time flew in the moment as I followed her steps in sync.

As we came towards the en dof the routine she turned left as I went right, stumbling into me. I quickly caught hold of her to prevent her from falling against the mirror. We fell to the ground, myself landing rather painfully on the cold, wooden floor of the dance studio as Irene landed on top.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" She asked in concern.

My back and left arm were aching as I winced in pain but gave an unconvincing thumbs up.

To my surprise she giggled, looking down as she hovered above me. "I think you broke my fall, I could've been really hurt. It's so lucky you were here."

"Sometimes I can be kinda clumsy too..." I replied noticing how close we were, my heart rapid beat in panic.

"Clumsy but beautiful." She whispered.

"I... ummm..." I stuttered, trying to move awkwardly away but remaining trapped in place.

She leaned closer, lowering her voice as I remained frozen and starstruck. "Hello stranger."

"Hi..?"

I was confused, bewildered and extremely anxious as I whispered back. Her face barely inches from mine. What exactly was happening??

"And this is the exclusive dance studio we're countless generations of Kpop groups have- Ms Bae?!"

A man in his early 40s with a crisp, black suit and radio headset wandered into the studio with my friends eagerly following the guided tour glancing around the SM studio.

Upon entering the room, he and the others frozen in position upon seeing Irene and I in a rather compromising situation. Understandably, they all looked in shock until my eyes met with Jennie whose expression was unlike nothing I'd seen before.

Quickly, I pushed Irene away and scrambled to my feet. "She fell!"

My friends had smug expressions on their face but Jennie continued to stare between Irene and I, barely blinking.

Irene chuckled, seemingly casual and unaffected by what others may have been thinking. "Lisa and I were practice dancing, we have a shared passion for it but I fell and she caught me. I was lucky she was here or I could have gotten really hurt. I guess... that makes you my hero."

I furrowed my eyebrows at her as she grinned back. "Hero? It wasn't exactly like that... I just-"

Irene gently rubbed my bruised arm and smiled. "You're so modest, it's adorable."

"Lisa! Come here." Jennie voiced bellowed as I quickly dashed to her side. She held my hand tightly, too tightly but avoided eye contact still looking at Irene.

"Oh, Irene these are my friends. You might remember my cousin Rosé and... Jisoo from the concert."

I rolled my eyes at Jisoo who was glaring at me, her hand tightly holding Rosé's who still seemed in a state of shock about the whole scene.

"Of course, it's wonderful to see you both here." Irene bowed politely.

"And this is Jennie, my girlfriend. She was at the concert too, she got us the tickets actually." I smiled widely at Jennie who continued to ignore me.

"Your girlfriend? Well... how could I forget you." Irene smiled at her as they stood glancing at each other. It was strange and filled with an uncomfortable silence until Irene seemed to remember her manager was stood nearby.

"I should go, I need to prepare for the fansigning downstairs. Enjoy the rest of your tour ladies. And Lisa... Thank you for helping me. It made my day."

Casually, she waved as I stood awkwardly trying to take in everything that had happened. All eyes were on me for answers, one pair especially glaring in disapproval as I gulped nervously in her presence.

Saturday 00:15am

Third Person P.O.V

It was a little after midnight on the desolate streets of central Seoul when a lone idol wandered as usual home from a local conviencience store. She enjoyed the early hours of the morning for there were less people, no need for autographs or paparazzi. She could simply be herself.

As she walked along the familiar pathway back towards her dormitory, she glanced down at her phone amused by the latest news feed. A carrier bag in her hand of healthy snacks and nothing but the sound of her own footsteps and the gentle breeze of the wind to think of.

Turning the corner, she was suddenly pushed from behind into a dark, eerie alley. Dirty and dusty with little lighting as she was pushed against the rough brick wall wincing in pain at the contact of her forehead on the wall. She stumbled slightly falling to her knees as a mysterious figure watched over her in disgust and anger.

The famous idol gulped nervously, her whole body shaking as she could barely make out the fierce feline eyes glaring at her in the darkness.

"Who are you?! What do you want?!" She yelled but the stranger didn't reply.

Instead she walked closer, taking the idol's collar in her hand to whisper the words shed thought the day she'd laid eyes on her.

"Stay away from what's mine."

"What are you talking about??" She trembled.

"I'm so sick of how she looks at you!! It needs to stop. All of it."

Who..? What do you mean-"

The idol looked in utter confusion still barely able to make out the stranger's face. Until suddenly she was dealt a whirlwind of pain. Cuts and bruises emerging along her arms and face in a horrific shriek of agony. When she finally fell unconscious, the figure stood silently dialing her usual contact.

Before long, a mysterious van emerged at the corner of the alley so used to this horrific routine. Two men in suits exited, speaking not a word but holding the helpless girl and pushing her into the back of the van.

It screeched away into the distance without a trace, no sign the idol had ever been there only the smile of the stranger who'd put her in such imminent danger remained.

Several hours later and the sun began to rise above the evergreen treetops, a new day beginning blessed by a new horizon.

The feline eyed girl, as she often did, decided on a trip to the gym for a personal workout. Listening to her music, it was a familiar song she'd heard just days earlier, a personal favourite of the one she cared for most.

As she ran on the treadmill counting as the calories dropped, the TV screens began playing breaking news that the nations sweetheart, and one of the most beloved Kpop idol was missing.

It caused a wave of panic throughout the innocent bystanders who looked on in fear and worry, all but one who smiled at the scene and watched as the dramatic events began to unfold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 16.1K 52
Jennie Kim the Queen B of the school, known as no weakness queen, Daughter of the founder and the schools she's studying at. Cold, hard-headed, spoi...
26K 654 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
1M 24.7K 41
Lisa Manoban is a womanizer, everyone is falling for her charisma. But what would it be if the day comes when she will taste her own poison. Jennie...
1.1M 29.8K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...