π‘΄π’š 𝑻𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 π‘©π’π’šοΏ½...

By Asorede

[𝗦𝗽𝗢𝗻 𝗒𝗳𝗳 π—¦π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜† 𝗼𝗳 π— π˜† π——π—Όπ—°π˜π—Όπ—Ώ] [𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 π—¦π—²π—Ώπ—Άπ—²π˜€ 𝗼𝗳 π— π˜†....] "You...beautifu... More

Introduction The Character
CHAP 1. New Day Has Come
CHAP 2. My New...
CHAP 3. Tea Mate
CHAP 4. Meeting A Stranger
CHAP 5. It's You
CHAP 6. Bad Decisison
CHAP 7. Sweet and Spicy
CHAP 8. Break A Leg
CHAP 9. Break A Leg (2)
CHAP 10. Break The Eye Contact
CHAP 11. What I want, I Always Get
CHAP 12. Getting Trouble With Pervert 's'
Lovely Teasing Christmas With Actors
CHAP 13. Different
CHAP 14. Suspicious, maybe...
CHAP 15. Your Fault Not Mine
CHAP 16. Too Much Vinegar
CHAP 17. Get Away
CHAP 18. Something New Has Come
CHAP 19. New Situation
Peek A Boo
CHAP 20. Double News?
CHAP 22. Unrequited love
CHAP 23. Behind The Intention
CHAP 24. The Truth Untold
CHAP 25. Missing Jasmine
CHAP 26. Change Attitude
CHAP 27. Hopeless
CHAP 28. Facing The Liar
CHAP 29. Punching Shit To Your Face
CHAP 30. I'm Sorry and Thank You
CHAP 31. Reconnecting Again
CHAP 32. Quality Time (1)
CHAP 33. Quality Time (2)
CHAP 34. This Day Will Be Fun or Awkward?
CHAPTER 35. I'll Be Waiting
CHAP 36. Study Group

CHAP 21. Decision To Make

114 5 5
By Asorede

I will never going back

The past is already in the past

Let it go

Let the past flew like the wind

Let the wind tell you their stories

Third Person POV

"Are you sure about this?" The voice came from the person that was sitting and drink some of the tea that the shop provide. He take the cup elegantly while his eyes still staring at the other.

A cup of tea has been drank to his throat as the man looking in front of him. The tea cup then was put it on the table elegantly, and the way he sit was too elegant as it makes the man was too stunt to speak.

"Yes I am.." the other person, Wujiu reply at the old man as he still observing his technique. He look carefully what is his next move.

Should he go in or out? Should he stay inside and the other will move or maybe he go out and see what move that the person will move next.

Concetrating as always, Wujiu eyes are still looking at it. He look up and saw that the man was smil- no smirk to be more precisely. The man was looking at Wujiu. Watching all the movement where Wujiu's hand land. His eyes are never leave Wujiu. Just him alone. He finally start to move around while his hand playing with the thing.

He put the thing in front of the man's thing as it meant for war.

The man chuckled a bit and start talking "Are you sure you want to go in?" Wujiu nodded at him but the man doesn't look satisfied at the answer. He give one chance to Wujiu again "I'll give you one last chance. Do you still want you go in or out?"

He look at Wujiu's eyes as the eyes telling him to give some chance to change the scenario. Maybe it will feel good if he choose to go out. But if he still want to go inside, there will be a consequences.

Wujiu look at the thing again, he did try his best, right? He already made the move so there won't be any trouble. Right, this is the best decision. For now.

Wujiu didn't move a single thing, which mean his answer is still going in. The man was staring at Wujiu intense.

"I won't go easy on you, you know?"

"Just don't cry if you lose!" Wujiu drink his tea. He look at the other man whule he could feel himself trembling because of the other man laugh.

It annoy him as hell! God why does he has to tease him too?!

A proper silent for a few second as the other man finally made up his mind. Wujiu seems to forgot that if he go in, that means he'll soon meet his dead end. He really a dense huh... well it is not his fault that he forgot something little yet a useful information that he has remember all the time when he playing chess with his father. He pick up one of his chess and put it down so Wujiu's king's cannot go anywhere expect accept his fate to die in the war. He smile as satisfied with the result a che-

"Checkmate..." the father announce to his son. The game has end. And the winner is him. "And I win, again."

"Tch damn it.." Wujiu slam the table very hard. It looks like bloods gonna taint around his hands. But luckily, it did not. "One more time... let's play one more time!" His voice can be hear that he is angry because he just lost 'one' game.

The man- Fan Chang Yi, chuckle as he look at his son, still the same as ever. Never want to admit it. It's cute but some times that cuteness have to be hidden because who knows. Maybe there is someone that notice those cuteness, and want to have it for his/her own. So for now, keep it hidden is the best way.

But for a numerous time to tell, He never listen and look what he had gotten.

"Come on, dad. One More Time.." Wujiu demand to his father. Which is pretty cute.

"Sure sure, son. One more game and maybe I win again." His words makes Wujiu blush in anger. And that's just how Wujiu is.

"I- I -I I just miss a small thin- thing! Just one more and I will win." He still persuade even though he already make the same mistake maybe two or three times.

He seems like doesn't like to give up.

"I think today is enough.. We have things to do, son."

"Bu-" Wujiu still want to play one more game because he still hadn't win one game. It's just one he need, but his father is too talented. "Just one more please..."

Chang Yi sigh with the look 'do you have to put those cute eyes' in front of him. He know that he cannot resist Wujiu's begging and more it was his eyes that attempted. Makes the villain back away.

Chang Yi want to say 'okay, one more game' but he know where it will end, more games. He had to say 'no' this time. This is the time he has to say it out loud.

"I'm sorry, son. Works comes first." He takes the sweep on the other side of the room. "We can have another game after this."

(Fan Chang Yi. I was hoping that I could find a similar art but no I cannot so I was thinking that this is Wujiu's father after he cut his hair. And just imagine that his skin  is a little bit brown)

What his father is right but that means the game will be play later. Wujiu want to pout like a five years old boy but he doesn't want to show it, so he just accept what his father say and do his work.

He start to clean up the tables while his father clean up the floor. The shop wasn't closed yet but there is no one left in the shop so maybe it is the best to close the shop earlier than usually. Today customers were not that much but still it was worth it. Just five or six people hanging out in here and stay for an hour or two. Just a normal day with and old people without a perticuliar someone that still wasn't show up in the shop.

That someone is still acting strange even though the incident happen. It's already four months ago and He still acting weird. He usually stick with him like a glue. But now, the glue had gone and so was he.

It was quiet. Too quiet for someone that usually open that door and make a certain person get angry while his face was full of tomato's color. It is been a while. Wujiu is fine at least... for now. But what about later? What about next time? What if-

"Wujiu can you turn the sign into close?" He jump a bit as he was daydreaming in his mind. Thankfully his father doesn't see it.

It's already close, huh? And he still hasn't come yet. Maybe he's late and later he will come and order sone tea that he want. What the hell is he thinking? Wujiu clutch the sign hard but not too hard. What the hell is in his mind now?

He know deep down that he is in love with Vera...

Vera is already in his mind for a months or two. Wujiu know that he has a feeling for Vera ever since in school. He know his feeling so well that it will soon explode if he didn't confess it soon.

But somehow, Xie Bi'an too was on his mind. All the time... every hour every minutes every second. Everything he can feel that the person was near him when it was actually it's not.

When he talking to Vera, he feel happy, shy, nervous because he was afraid to make a bad impression to Vera. But she didn't she always nice to everyone and even for him. He feel like Vera is a nice girl.

But when he's with him, every expression was like a canon ball. He can be himself. He can get angry, happy, laugh, and maybe shy too. He can be free when he with Xie Bi'an. He can be him not someone.

Even though Wujiu knew that he had a very bad short tempered, he always stay like that when he was with Bi'an. And he didn't feel annoyed or anything. He just smile purely, without any hatred emotion in him. Just pure lo-

A bang at the door brought Wujiu to reality as he then see the person. Shock but at the same time a little bit please as the person that deep down he's waiting for is here. The person still look the same as ever, handsome and always making other person heart beat.

The person outside the door still stuned yet his hand try to open the door "Am I too late for a cup of tea?" Smile like a warm sunshine spread on his face. He always like that making it hard to say 'no'

Wujiu didn't say anything but his hand is opening the door for the customer that was running from where to here. Just a little bit kindness and that's it.

"Wujiu, dear did you done with that sign-" Wujiu's father finally came out of nowhere disturbing the coup- Ehem.. I mean Chang Yi finally come out from the kitchen as he look at the person in front of the store "Oh Bi'an, it's glad you to come around."

"Uncle it's been a while." Xie Bi'an wave his hand and smile again. "I'm sorry I was late. I have things thta had to be done."

"That's fine. At least you are already come.." Both of them smiling at each other. Seems like they are forgeting Wujiu's presence.

"Come come have a seat." Chang welcome him warmly as he let Xie Bi'an went to the seat. But before he do, he look at Wujiu and was hoping for him to say something.

"...."

Unfortunately there is nothing to say. Not a sound but a move and it was Xie who decide to take Wujiu's hand to his. Wujiu want to say or act something aggresive but he feel like he shouldn't, so the only thing he can do is ignore the feeling inside of him. As the both of them arrive at the seat, Xie Bi'an let go of his hand and went you his seat.

"So what kind of tea you want today?" Chang Yi ask Xie Bi'an.

"The usual one please..." Xie Bi'an said to Mr. Fan with a warm smile. "Don't you want to try other tea like Rose tea? Ginger tea? Or Apple tea? We have a lot of tea that maybe suit you more." Finally those word was been said by Wujiu. Never know why he always start to get cranky when Xie order the usual tea.

It's just feel weird.

"Wu-" His father want to say sonething but it been stop by Xie Bi'an.

Usually Xie would tease Wujiu like in every second. He always like to tease his little jasmine. Just like he want to adore him so much like he was the most precious thing in his world. But today, he has to stay calm ignore the hurt feeling that he feel, and he has to stay strong no matter what Wujiu's decision had to choose.

He only smile at him while softly say some words "To me Jasmine tea is the best thing that everyone should drink in here."

"Jasmine tea always makes me calm down whether I have stress or not."

"For one, I could say that you and I have the same mind about tea, Xie. Maybe you and I should hang out more." Chang Yi said to Xie Bi'an. While Xie smile to him.

"I'll be happy to hang out with you, Mr Fan.."

"Oh please drop the formality. Just call me Chang Yi. Or you can call me 'dad' like Wujiu does." The both chuckle together leaving Wujiu stay silent alone like the world is just the two of them.

Because had been ignored for enture minutes, Wujiu decided he need to get away now or never. Just being here is already makes Wujiu nervous.

"I-I'll get the tea." He went to the kitchen almost want to run but it is not a good impression. So for now he only walk faster. But thing get worse when suddenly he was been stop by a hand.

A large hand stopping his walk. It was not demanded but on the other side it was a soft stopping.

"You stay here and accompany him. Just let me make the tea."

"Bu-" He want to refused that but he feel like if he refuse, things are gonna be awkward more and it will be a burden. Wujiu finally gave up and let the father makes the tea.

He know that his father's skill was more good than him so maybe Xie likes his father more than him.

Fan Chang Yi then step to the kitchen and start to making the tea. He know that Xie want to spend more time with his son. Well he could see it in his eyes that always searching for his son eyes, waiting for a respond or something. Aa... seems like his son has found a good one. And he feel like this person is the one for his son.

Seems like letting those two alone together is a good thing, right? What would go wrong?

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀
❀✿

S

ilence and silence.. as always no one want to start the converstation. Not even Fan Wujiu nor Xie Bi'an. Seems there is somethung going on with both of them these day. Wujiu was not like himself. Nor Xie Bi'an too. Well not talking but looking is still on for Xie Bi'an.

He look at Wujiu's clothes from the top to the bottom. The apron suit him so well and the white shirt that he was wearing was to good for him. But maybe if Xie can buy one clothes for him, it will be the butler clothes. It will be a marvelous idea for Wujiu to wear it. It will be a fantastic idea for Wujiu to wear it but only for him only.

On the other side, Wujiu feels like he want to speak but he was afraid that his voice will cracked. He kind feel that he is nervous. Like one hundred percent sure he know that he is nervous. He doesn't want to see Xie Bi'an. Not like this, not in this moment.

On the other other other side of the room, Fan Chang Yi see the situation and it didn't go as he plan. It was not a good sign. Seems like he has to use his power again once and for all. Maybe with the help of his dear wife- the situation will be good. But for now, he has to do it alone.

"Here is the Jasmine Tea for you." He said as he smile. "Do you want some snack or maybe some cake to drink your tea?"

"Cake is a good idea. I'll have some blueberry cheese cake please.."

He nodded as he put it on the order. He then began to walk away and try to look at the cakes stan and there it is the blueberry cheese cake right in there. Beautiful as ever. He try to take it but then suddenly he did not take the cakes. He look at his side from left to right. No one was there.

Well here it goes....

"Ohh dear... it seems cakes is already been sold out."

"Well if thats the case maybe I'll just order something." Xie Bi'an was about to order another cake when Chang Yi began with his act again.

"Hmm... if I remember on the downway, there is someone who sell Blueberry Cheese Cake. I can ask the neighbour to see if I can buy Blueberry Cheese Cake." He take his bag and his wallet of course to stronger his acting more.

"Its really fine dad. He said that he is fine with other cake." Wujiu really confuse. Because why the hell his father want to buy a cake when he has another cake in the stans.

"Nonsense, customer have always get what they want. So as the owner, it is my job to find the cakes."

"Bu-"

"No but! You have to stay here and look after the store. Do you understand young man!"

Wujiu was speecless because of his father. Did he just get his father' head had been hit by a pan? What's the change?

Well because Wujiu is a good son. He nodded at his father command. But he had a bad feeling about it.

"Good...Well it's seems like I'll better be going now and buy. Bye bye have fun~" the father close the door and soon he ran away from home and went to his usual bar where he will hang out with his friend.

Before he go to the bar, he called a few of his friends, so they could hang out together. And luckily his friends will go to the bar.

Mission conplete! Chang Yi speak in his mind. Seems like everything going smoothly like the wind blows.

Back to the store where only Fan Wujiu and Xie Bi'an alone in the store. Alone.... damn things are really getting something, huh?

As for Wujiu, his head is full with a volcano because he feel his father had set up and trap him in here with him, Xie Bi'an. GOD!!!! Why??!!!Why is his feeling always right about something that's gonna happen.

"It's seems like your father is taking a long time." Xie Bi'an finally start to conversation, while his eyes still stay with Wujiu.

"I think he set me up so we can be alo-" Wujiu mumbling something that he wish no one can hear him. But unfortunately Xie hear it. Loud and clear.

"I mean if you finish your tea, you can pay and leave this instance."

"Ouch.. that's hurt for you to say that to me." Xie chuckle a bit as he went continue talking more "But I'm afraid that I couldn't."

"And why is that?"

"Because there is something that I want to talk about." Xie Bi'an put down his cup. He slowly change his sit position. "About you."

Wujiu gulp as he feel his adam apple become so hard that even saliva is hard to take it down. It is not the time.

"Why don't you sit down so we can have a talk?"

"I prefer to stand."

"Unfortunately I don't. Sit down now or I'll do it for you." Xie's eyes become dark as he look at Wujiu. So pure yet it could be train later.

Feeling that this is won't go nowhere is Wujiu objected Xie's request. He finally sat down. Now all it's left, just the two of them.

Having a serious conversation.

AUTHOR NOTE

I'm sorry guys, I lied.  (╥︣﹏╥᷅)

I'm sorry that I lied and tell you that I will upload the story last week. But no... I upload it today.

I AM SO SO SORRY😭😭😭

I hope that you guys will enjoy this chapter and I hope to see you guys around~

Owh.. before I forgot, I just realized four days ago is the first anniversarry for 'My Doctor' Book. OMG I REALLY FORGOT?!!!  
(╥︣﹏╥᷅)

Well all I can say that Happy Anniverssary 'My Doctor'!!!!!  (*≧∀≦) I hope this book will always be the memoravle books that I hade ever read. And including you guys (◕◡◕🌸)

Thank you for supporting me from the beggining and till this day, because of you guys that I am here  \(^ o ^)/  

And thats it for me today. I'll see you guys around- I mean next week!!!!!

See you~

Ciao😘~
- Asorede Log Out -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 10.1K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
64.2K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
136K 3.3K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
4.6K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...