CHAP 2. My New...

Fan Wujiu POV

The door went closed as then I walk away from house and try to go to my new school

The door went closed as then I walk away from house and try to go to my new school. We really didn't had enough money to buy car and money right now was tight so I said to my dad that I could walk to my school by my own feet. My uncle always told me that walking is a good exercise and taking to school is an exercise which keeps you happy and healthy. Or maybe walking doesn't just benefit the body-it stills the mind and calms the nerves. That's what I used to believe unti that day change everything.

I walk and walk again still on the same track as ever, now it is time to say hello to new school. The new life that will come to us.

"I miss home." I said to myself as I start to remember our old home in Yumai. The memory still linger on my head and so was dad, but we have to move on.

Ever since mom passed away, all of those eight years father had been had a lot of nightmares. Nor me or Uncle could help him to get over what had happened. Dad was devastated for two years. Just remember it make me want to go hug dad again.

The reason why we are not in Yumai again because of uncle. He had a new job in France and told us to go with him. He told dad that it was the only way to get a new life in France, where he could start over again. At first dad disagree with the idea, the memory he spent with mom will vanish if he go to France, but then he think that it was the best for me and him to go there. To start a new life and maybe a new shop too. All because of uncle, he never leave us when we have trouble, he always saved other before himself. And thats why I'm here in Oletus High School where my uncle work here as a teacher.

"I promise that I will be more stronger. So that I'll be able to protect my one and only family." With this thought in my head, I made up my mind. I have to do this.

As then the gate of the school was spotted in my eyes. It was a big, elegant, huge school. That only a smart and rich person can go to this can of school. This school for god sake had a freakingly door made out of gold. And the brick was so red that was so clean for centuries. Seems like rich people had a lot of many to spend this building.

 Seems like rich people had a lot of many to spend this building

Word cannot describe abour this school. No wonder why only Rich kids school here. Well I guess making friend will be hard in here, and maybe I'll be all alone. Nobody would need me anyways so that means I don't need them. I am a indipendece guy so I don't need anyone expect my family.