CHAP 4. Meeting A Stranger

Tall

Tall

Elegant

Handsome

Smart

Wealthy

How a great combination that look like a deity – the perfect balance of gentle and charm, he was at the same time fascinating and inaccessible, gentleman that always make all of the girls eyes looking at him with loving.

Such a type guy that every women want to throw themselves to him. The person was very popular ever since he step into the world. No one doesn't know him. He is the one. He is the person who makes your heart running every day, he is Xie-

"Oh My God! Is that him... gosh he look very handsome."

"OMG IT'S REALLY HIM!!! BIAN LOOK AT ME"

"BIAN GEGE~"

"BIAN LOOK AT ME, MY LOVE"

"XIE BIAN I LOVE YOU~"

Well that's for the girls said after the guy step his feet on the ground. He seems like a very popular kids in school. And that was totally right, he is popular. But what more popular is that he is the Number One Playboy on Oletus High School.

Not only he is handsome, he is a smart person. Give it applause for the guy who had the best score on his exam school. The guy who get the best score, or should I said break the record of the highest score. He is the one and the only one, Xie Bi'an from Xie family.

The family is the most richest and dangerous in China. His family was the greatest Swordman that not a single hair won't been cut by the Xie's. But that what's make it hot, just imagine how the elegant young man swing his sword with his beautiful hand while his sweat start to drop into his face. Shining face as a snow ismaking all the girl start drooling. That's the power of Xie's. No one can resist them. No one.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀
❀✿

Xie Bi'an POV

The world is big yet there is a limit

Let me stay by your side

Together, through the dark night to understand tomorrow

While making our wish come tru-

The plug in my ear suddenly went off as someone took one of my earphone. The music in my ears suddenly only one who could hear the melody of the song.

"Have you been waiting for long?"

The peaceful break that I take now was interupted by someone else. Coming here just barging in, disturbing my peaceful nap. Seeing how the persson waiting for my answer, I slowly open my golden eyes and saw the perdon who was talking to me.