CHAP 29. Punching Shit To Your Face

Sometimes when I look at your face

I want to punch it so hard

That you can’t even see it in the mirror anymore 

Want a bet on it?

Wujiu's POV 

Here I am, standing strongly as I do not want to look weak at the girl that ruins my day like always. Avoiding her wasn’t enough as she just alway gave me numerous nightmares and sleepless nights. 

Smudging and smirking proudly, she swung her hair as always. Her innocent, sweet smile was no longer there, all replaced by the real her. Her expression was mocking, arrogant, looking down on me. 

“Have you been waiting for long, Wujiu?” 

Just hearing her calling my name so casually makes my brain twitch, disgusted. What does she want from me? I haven’t done anything wrong.. Or did I? 

I arrange my words so I won’t mess up in front of her, and start talking, “What did you want, Vera?”

“Urgh, don’t you dare call my name. Hearing your voice is already making me shiver all over the place..” She looks down on me again as if she has the highest status on earth. Oh wait she is..but I don’t really care.

I came here to talk, not for shit that she wants to say to me. Hearing her voice still terrifying my brain as I recalled her talking bullshit at me in front of her ‘friends’. 

Realizing that I am not going to talk, she scuffed and let out an annoying sigh “Urgh how dare you look at me with that disgusting face?”

“And what should I do about it? I’m not blind! I can see whatever I want, Nair”

“Ew ew ew… stop it! Your voice already makes me want to puke.” Just one bad word makes pangs in my heart. The pain is still in there. Gosh… how can I like her in the first place? How can I trust her  so much in the past when she is actually a snake that is ready to give poison to me? 

Cutting the bullshit out of her, I started to calm myself and talk with a cold tone in my own voice “If you brought me here just to talk shit about my own being, well it is a waste of time!” her face turned red with anger as words started to blurted out of me. She just starts to stomp around as she too is still distancing between me and her. 

“Huh? Are you scared that you want to run away from me..” 

“I am not!” I cracked but still try to hide it so she won’t know

“Then look me in the eyes and tell that to my face, you asshole..” She screamed horrifyingly. I decide to look at her as I start to tremble, looking at her gives me bad memories. 

Her face, expression is now pure anger and disgust reflected in her face. She scuffed and avoided my look. “Ew ew ew…. How dare you look at me? Don’t you know who I am? Know your place, you commoner..”