CHAP 3. Tea Mate

Fan Wujiu POV

The day that you reach your hand to me was the things that I couldn't forget. The tenderness of your hand reach me was a moment that I knew that my days start to changing, the pen that you gave me to borrow was something mythical that change our relationship. The relationship that from stranger to something new. Something that I really know that wouldn't happen, but still its happening.

Joseph Desaulnier, the name of the noble from France is what I heard. The guy that people don't really get along with other people. The guy that been called 'Ice Prince'. As his eyes color was blue like the ocean, hair white as silk, and his skin was white as snow. He is the definition of Prince where all women easily fell for him. But because of his cold behaviour, many women taken him more interesting and what to claim as themselves.

Well that the description to them. For me... well how should I said it. Its true that he is so called Ice Prince and that he was handsome. But other say that he was an elegant, quite, charming guy. I believe they should really get to know him more.

Because to me he is....

Weird and

Talkactive

"Hey don't look at me like that!"

"Wha-" I look at the person who was talking to me, Oh yeah and it was Joseph.

"You're looking at me as if I was something who ruined all of the expetation." He give a puffy pout face. Looking at him was like a chickmunk that was eating too much corn.

 Looking at him was like a chickmunk that was eating too much corn

(Pretend that this is the face that he was pouting right now UwU)

"Pfftt.... but sorry but not really sorry about it.."

"Hey?!" Joseph angry face slowly became laughter in the room. We both start to laugh more because of it.

It's strange but this feeling was good for now. Siting with someone that was really want to be with me. Laughing and eating. How many years had I had this atmosphere.

"Well other daid that you were kind and gentle. But its weird that all I see was a ungrateful and stuborn."

"That's because no one know me so well and just describe whatever they see." Joseph begin to eat more cookies that was on the table. "And you better not tell anyone about that."

"Fine...fine. Just chill out old man.." Smirk revealed on my face as then cookies start to punch my face.

"Rude... we are the same age you know."

"Can't help with that old granny hair." Another cookies was thrown to me. "Hey?! Yo-" I finally get the cookies and throw it to Joseph.

We both then throw at eacj other until the cookies was gone waste. It getting dirty on our clothes but still we had fun.