Dire

niallsthumb

Dire (of a situation or event) extremely serious or urgent. "dire consequences" Similar: terrible, dreadful... Еще

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

44

55 1 0
niallsthumb

Luke came home one night he looked panicked "I need to do something to you" I froze watching him step towards me I took a huge step back shaking my head no. he said "I'll fucking explain later ok. Just come here we need to hurry" he grabbed me and kissed my neck it was soft then quickly turned rough. I pushed away but he held me in place. Once he pulled away it looked like he felt guilty for what he did.

tears were coming down my face. He didn't look at me. "start cooking dinner John coming"

"who the fuck is John?"

"your father."

I froze "why is he coming"

"he wants to see he's fucking daughter".

Luke walked out of the kitchen .
Not to long after I heard johns voice luke spoke "she's in the kitchen cooking dinner"

John "wow you got her cooking"

Luke said "best fuckin money I spent in a long time."

John walked into the kitchen I froze in place he smiled at me I turned around to stir something. Luke came up next to my and rubbed my back I would rather be anywhere else right now. John spoke "miss me baby girl?"

I mumbled "Not one bit"

John said "excuse me?"

Luke pushed me against the counter grabbing me face. "That's no way to talk to your father. Apologize."

"Im sorry"

We sat down at the dinner table

John said "Jesus Luke you're a fuckin animal look at her neck" my hand went up to my neck. Remembering him kissing my neck earlier.

Luke said "I can't get enough of her" smiling proudly

He said "so she's good in bed huh"

luke said "like I said best money I've spent in a long time"

I dropped my fork causing them both to look at me. I looked at Luke and he gave me the death stare to keep my mouth shut.

they kept a conversation going about me. it was gross. I wanted out of this room "I'm going to start cleaning the kitchen" and stood up and walked out .

Luke came in not long after and started grabbing me and whispered "please follow" he leaned in and kissed me and spoke "You want my cock Alexis yeah you fucking slut want it right now" looking at me begging for me to say something "yes please" he kicked the cabinet hard it was loud. "Fuck Alexis your such a good fucking girl for me maybe I should reward you with my fucking cock would you like that you fucking slut". I froze he shouted "FUCK WORDS ALEXIS I told you NOT TO NOD" " im sorry" I spoke he said "maybe you need to be punish". Luke said "down on your fucking knees Alexis" . Shoving me down I was confused and terrified.
There's no way he's going to make me..

I want Harry.

Luke undid his pants and held his belt in his hands I heard johns voice say "enjoy I'll be heading out . Thanks for dinner Alexis" Luke spoke "don't fucking thank her when it's her job." The door shut. Luke froze for a bit he looked down at me. he fixed his pants and pulled me up he walked over to the door looked out the window he sighed "he's gone".

I watched him pace the house. tears were coming down my face he looked at me. "I'm so sorry I had to"

"why did you lie and say we slept together"

"because I told him that"

"why"

"fuck um sit down . Please for the love of god i need you to keep your mouth fucking shut Alexis ". I sat.

"I'm a member of dire" . I shot up and said "what? do you know Harry?"

"yeah I'm working uncover. The guy that was shot when we took you that was Ashton he was dire too a really good mate of mine actually".

"oh I'm sorry" .

He nodded "I had to do what I did today because I have to keep up who he thinks I am I'm sorry for your neck but I needed to make it believable. I'm pretty high up with him he thinks I'm a piece of scum just like him ."

"well are you?"

"no but I have been put it situations where I had to go along with some shit because I was put on the spot where it's life or death."

"do you talk to Harry?"

"when I can. not a lot because I can't let it become suspicious."

"so you can help me get back yeah?"

He whinced "it's not that easy Alexis if he finds out I'm dire I'm fucked".

"Come with me you don't have to be here either".

"Im not the only member there's two more and we can't just go your father".

I stopped him "don't call him that"

he cleared his voice "John he will kill our families he has ways of hurting people without even touching them."

I nodded

he said "I'm trying to figure shit out ok just I need time"

"why didn't you tell me before why were you such ass"

"because I didn't know if i could trust you I wasn't going to put my life or my friends lives on the line. But I'll get you back home when I can figure out a plan ok."

"I Don't want to go back home I want to go to Harry ".

He looked at me confused and said "like pissy Harry stick up his ass Harry?".

"yeah"

"are you involved with him?"confused

"kinda yes and no never official but we both agree we care for each other."

"wait what? I'm not sure we are talking about the same guy".

"it's stupid. I know. I feel stupid caring about someone who betrayed me fuck he told me over and over not to trust him but fuck.." tears started to fall.

"hey hey look he didn't know we all got played. Ashton got played. John and Ashton were "close" like father and son close. they weren't, but he treated Ashton like a son he told him how he had a secret family a wife and a daughter that he would visit. Alexis he would go to your house we watched him. we had people watch him go inside."

"were we home?"

"yes"

"I've never seen him until the day in the field I'm so confused"

"we all are! he lead us to believe you were the most important thing to him that he would do anything for you. He kidnapped kids. dire kids that were being transported. Dire thought if we got you. he would let the kids go. We didn't know anything Alexis I swear to god Harry didn't know".

"why didn't he ask me?".

"I don't know. i didn't even know you were close. that wasn't the plan."

"can I talk to Harry?"

"we have burner phones around in certain locations."

"you were in the crowed when I was on stage. why did you let him put me up there"

"I have to play the part . You having to take your clothes off was better then being dead Alexis as gross as it is if I would have put up a fight boom your dead I'm dead. You have to understand these men are fucking scum they don't have a standard like dire. in dire we don't hit woman yes we kill them but it's for a reason"

"I know Harry told me."

"yeah so you know . The people that work for john will beat a woman for literally breathing the wrong way they use them like it's their right I've witnessed some shit I've killed a lot of their men over it whenever I could. It's been my job and the other undercover job is to help these women get out but it does take time ok"

"ok so are you going to be nicer to me now."

He laughed "yeah"

"so was the messy thing apart of the act?"

he laughed "no I'm a slob I know but you don't have to clean up after me. But I promise I'll be nicer also do me a favor and don't mention to Harry I was a dick or did that to you." Pointing at my neck

"I won't." I laughed

He got up and went to his room coming back handing me Harry sweatshirt I wore here. I hugged it tight. "You found it!"

"Yeah I had one of the girls grab it."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

766K 17.1K 68
[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT / 18+] Red Herring (noun): a clue or piece of information which is or is intended to be misleading or distracting. "She's...
79.4K 4.5K 59
"Harry, please," she groaned, bucking her hips into mine. "What do you want?" I asked, my voice dropping low as I massaged her chest. "You, Harry," s...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
898K 18.6K 71
Hired Gun /ˈhʌɪə ɡʌn/ noun NORTH AMERICAN (informal) a hired bodyguard, mercenary, or assassin.