My overprotective and strict...

By chiara_2019

Emilia is a 15 year old girl who lives with her stepdad. Her stepdad loves and treats her as his own. Her mot... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sorry
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 50

3.4K 87 13
By chiara_2019

Recap: A picture of Emilia in front of the toilet.

Emilia's pov

I just stood there in front of the toilet looking at the car in front of me.

Just as I was about to go back to the basketball court two men got out of the car, they had guns in their hands and they walked in my direction.

I was full of panic so I started to run I looked behind me to see if the men were following me and they did.

I looked up and it was Romeo. I ran into Romeo.

''Emilia get away from here. Now'' he said harshly. It was then when I realized that he was also holding a gun.

''But-'' I tried to say something what would have been that I didn't want to be alone and that he had to come with me cause there were men following me, but he cut me of.

''Now! Get in my car.'' Romeo yelled.

Right now I didn't really know what would be better getting kidnapped or what's waiting for me when I get back home.

I was about to turn around and run when I heard a gun shot. It was Romeo who shot and he shot one of the two men.

''Get down'' Romeo yelled at me. And with that I laid down on the ground. I put my arms around my head.

I could hear another shot and another and then someone yelling 'Ow fuck' and no it was not one of these two men.

As I finally didn't hear anymore gunshots I looked up from the ground. I saw the two men laying on the ground probably dead.

I then stood up and saw Romeo holding his shoulder and all over his shoulder was blood.

Romeo got shot because of me.

It was my fault he almost got killed.

I'm so stupid so fucking stupid.

I didn't know what to do I just stood there frozen in place with tears running down my face. How did that happen.

While I couldn't move or take my eyes of Romeo. More of my brothers arrived. I think there was Francesco, Dante, Gianno and Nicolo.

As I finally could move again. I ran, I ran away I didn't know where I ran, I just knew that I had to go away. Away from the place where my cousin got shot because of me.

After a while I stopped running and broke down crying. What if he dies? I would have killed him.

This was all my fucking fault.

Francesco's pov

As we arrived we saw that Romeo was shot. He was shot in his left shoulder.

''Get him to the hospital.'' As I said that I saw Emilia running away.

''I'll go get Emilia you go get him to the hospital and make sure to call home and tell them what happened two of you also need to drive her friends home.'' I said.

Gianno and Nicolo helped Romeo to a car got in and drove away while Dante stayed there to talk with me.

''Riccardo already drove them home.'' Dante said.

''Okay I also called some people they'll clean the mess.'' I said. He nodded and said, ''I'll drive to the hospital now.''

I nodded and said bye. Then I went after Emilia

You may wonder why we're bringing Romeo to the hospital cause if there is someone who got shot they have to inform the police. But the doctor they bring him to, works for us so there won't be any problems and if there are then we still got a few police officers who work for us.

After walking for a while I saw her sitting on the ground with her arms around her legs and her head buried in her knees.

I sat down next to her grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

Sure I still was mad at her for sneaking out not once but twice. I mean she could have gotten hurt herself and now Romeo got hurt. But for now it's important to be there for her and comfort her cause she just saw her cousin getting shot and I'm sure she blames herself for what just happened.

I also need to make sure that she knows that when your in the mafia things like this happen and that it wasn't her fault it was the Russians fault.

About everything else me and her are gonna have a talk tomorrow.

As I hugged her tightly, she buried her face in my chest and cried.

I gently rubbed her back and said, ''shsh calm down your okay''

''I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry'' she said between sobs.

I just held her ever tighter. She just kept saying sorry over and over again.

''Hey, hey it's okay I know you're sorry, I know.''

Seeing her like that broke my heart.

''He's gonna hate me.'' she said still crying.

I knew exactly who she meant by that, Romeo.

''No he is never gonna hate you none of us is ever gonna hate you. It's normal for children and teenagers to make mistakes. Not only children and teenagers everyone makes mistakes. Romeo probably understands you he was a teenager himself not that long ago and believe me when I say that he got in lots of trouble too. He also snuck out of the house and got himself into trouble. I know that this lifestyle with us being in a mafia is all new to you and that you probably didn't think of something like that to happen. I understand that. I really do. Just remember that I do nothing without a reason. I would never have a rule that says you can't leave the house without a bodyguard or one of us if there isn't a reason. I don't do that to annoy you or because I don't want you to have fun. I do that to protect you because I love you.'' As I said that I felt her two arms slide around my back hugging me.

''I'm sorry. I'm not gonna do it again I swear.'' She said. She calmed down a little and was now only crying a little.

I really did believe what she just said cause I don't think that she'll sneak out anytime soon after what happened tonight.

''I know princessa I know.'' I said.

''I love you'' She said not really loud but I could hear her clearly.

''I love you too. Come on lets get home.'' I said lifted her up and carried her to my car.

On the drive home she said, ''Is he gonna be okay?''

''Yeah he is gonna be okay, I'm sure he is, the bullet only hit his shoulder.''  I said looking at the road.

''Are you sure?'' she asked scared.

''Wait let me call Nicolo he is in the hospital with him, okay?'' she answered with an, 'mhm'.

I picked up my phone and called Nicolo. I put the phone on speaker so Emilia could hear him.

N: Hello

F: Hello, how is he?

N: Matt (the doctor) is taking the bullet out right now so he is in surgery but he also said that he was lucky that it is probably not that bad cause the bullet only hit the shoulder. So if everything goes good then the recovery will only last about a month.

F: That's good. Tell him that we're gonna come visit him tomorrow.

N: I will. Ah and we'll probably be back home in about two hours

F: okay, bye.

N: bye

''See, believe me now?'' I said and she nodded.

''Can we go to the hospital now.'' she asked.

''No, it's late and he needs to rest but we'll go tomorrow.'' I said.

I accept her to argue but she didn't.

As we got home everyone but Nicolo, Gianno and Dante were already waiting in the living room.

As we walked in the immediately stood up asking if we were okay and hugged us.

''Emilia go get ready for bed I'll be there shortly.'' I said, she nodded and walked up the stairs.

''How is she?'' Lorenzo asked.

''Okay just a bit shaken up. She thinks that it's her fault he got shot and yeah. I'll go upstairs and bring her to bed now you should go to.'' I said and went upstairs.

I went to my room and changed in sweatpants and a shirt cause I was also going to bed after I said good night to Emilia. I then brushed my teeth.

I then went to her room and saw her already in bed. I went over to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

''Can you stay with me?'' she asked.

''Sure'' I got in the bed next to her and she immediately snuggled up to me.

''Are you mad at me.'' she asked quietly.

''We'll talk about that tomorrow, okay?'' I said and she said, ''okay''

To be continued...

Hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...