"Lost in Love"

Av naadiabluejoseph

"Lost in Love" is a Jikook love story inspired by Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of BTS. Written by N. L. Jose... Mer

Chapter 1: This is Park Jimin
Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies
Chapter 4: I Trust You
Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes
Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You
Chapter 7: All of Me
Chapter 8: Two Hearts
Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Change
Chapter 13: The Real Me
Chapter 14: The Real Secret
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: The Journey Now Start
Chapter 17: Change of Plans
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Doctor James
Chapter 21: Learning in Love
Chapter 22: Life Goes On
Chapter 23: How Do I Live?
Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1
Chapter 25: Bittersweet Moments: Part2
Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)
Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 28: I'm So Lost
Chapter 29: Back to Work
Chapter 30: The Fuckers
Chapter 31: Help Me!
Chapter 32: You're Almost There
Chapter 33: Drama! Drama! Drama!
Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me
Chapter 35: Cry For Me
Chapter 36: Whalen 52
Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)
Chapter 38: "More Secrets"
Chapter 39: "A Mother's Love"
Chapter 40: "A Father's Confession"
Chapter 41: "Jane's Secret"
Chapter 42: Sweetness
Chapter 43: My Sugarplum
Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1
Chapter 45: Jane's Log Pt2
Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3
Chapter 47: The Humpty Dance
Chapter 48: Fire
Chapter 49: Our Mothers
Chapter 50: Finally!
Chapter 51: I Love You!

Chapter 20: Austin, Texas

188 19 6
Av naadiabluejoseph

[Jimin]

.

.

Austin was a beautiful city. It was nothing like I thought Texas would be. I assumed there would only be country sides and cottages with lots and lots of animals running around. But the main part of the city itself had lots of houses, buildings, high rises and lots and lots of places to shop around. This place was rocking. Hannah couldn't help but chuckle at my obliviousness of her beautiful city.

.

"My mom's going to love you," she said when I told her I couldn't wait to do some shopping. Then she told me about all the many places we could go and the various things we could get. "Most of the shops here are authentic. So what you see were actually made by some of the folks living here." She even mentioned there were the famous Gucci and Prada stores but she loved the handcrafted items that her own people made. I was loving Texas even more now.

.

We were entering into Hannah's lovely penthouse apartment when I saw as Jungkook looked at me and smiled. I knew he was happy that I was happy and he never left my side. That may seem a bit over protective but I welcomed it. Especially now as Al's hands were tied up in Hannah's hair and waist. I had never seen him like this before. Al was always work and no play. But then I thought, 'I had never seen him outside of work before' Hmm... Well Hannah seems to like the attention Al was giving her and they both looked like they were together for years and not for a few days.

.

It was almost as though Jungkook was reading my mind, "Don't you think Al and Hannah are moving kinda fast? I mean I like the idea of her helping us but I don't want her to think that we're using her or anything."

.

"Hmm... I was just thinking almost the same thing but I think it's nice though. Al certain seems smitten by her and I think she knows it's not because of her money," and I blushed for at that moment Al squeezed her ass right there in front of us. "Oh my..." I giggled.

.

Hannah took that opportunity to kiss Al deeply on his mouth. Then finally she cleared her throat and came out of Al's embrace, "Ahem, Jimin, Jungkook let me show you to your room." Al slapped her butt and she squealed. "Albert! You wait right here. I'll be right back."

.

"You better hurry up with those kids and show me our room so we can have some fun too," Al teased as he grabbed her again and kissed her cheek.

.

Hannah blushed and came towards us, "Come on guys. Let me show you my guest room. It's really big and spacy." She led us into the beautiful room. Fine wooden dressing table and wardrobes. A loveseat/sofa with a huge television set opposite it. The sofa was backed against the large king sized bed in the middle of the room. It was placed so its guests could look out the windows that went from the floor to the ceiling. Hannah went to the windows and as she pressed the button to open the drapes, I gasped.

.

"OMG..."

.

"Yeah. It's beautiful. Isn't it? I chose this place exactly for this view."

.

We stood watching the beautiful landscape of the city. Yes there were other buildings but from this view we could see the country side way beyond. The horizon was so beautiful. I could only imagine how it looked at dusk or dawn with the sun setting or rising. Then I felt two strong arms coming around my waist. Hmmm... even more perfect. A perfect room, perfect scenery with the perfect man behind me. He put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. It was a few days since the horrible Tae incident and Jungkook made good on his promise for me to really get some rest. Even saying we needed to take a break of us having sex. He was worried about hurting me but I think I was ready now.

.

Hannah looked at us and smiled, "I think I should leave you two to get settled. Oh by the way, the rooms are fully soundproof so whatever you do in Texas, stays in Texas," she grinned and left us alone.

.

I didn't even have to say anything because as soon as Hannah closed the door, I felt myself being lifted into my man's strong arms as he held me to face him. I wrapped my legs around him and bending my head, I pushed my lips unto his. Jungkook took me like a wild stallion to the bed where he laid me down and was hovering over me. He smelt so good. We hadn't even unpacked our luggage but we were pulling off our clothes and frantically touching each other.

.

"Oh fuck, Jungkook... I missed you so much. I want you so bad," I begged. "Please, baby. Make love to me. I need you..." I begged again looking sweetly up at his gorgeous face. I hoped he would give in to me because I was going crazy with us just spooning each other the last few nights.

.

All I heard were his grunts and as we were both fully naked, he leaned over my body. "Oh Jimin. I want to ravage you and fuck you so hard but we need to take our time. I... don't want to... I don't want to hurt you, baby," and I saw the tears in his eyes.

.

I held his face, "Its okay, my love. I want you anyway you can give yourself to me. Gentle, soft, sweetly..." and every time I spoke an adjective I did exactly that with my hands and lips. I caressed his cheeks, licked and gently sucked his neck then I dipped my hands to cover his massive chest. God! My man was a beast! My Beautiful Beast. I wanted him to ravage me as he said but my instincts told me to obey. So I gave in. I showed him that I could be passionate by taking my time with him too. But I think my actions just made the wildness in him grow.

.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! Jimin... You're making it hard for me to go slow..."

.

I giggled, "That's not the only thing that's hard, my love," and my hand went lower as I began to stroke his long thick manhood.

.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!! JIMINNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

.

He was so wet and sticky. His pre-cum sliding all over my hand while I kept his nipples hard and moist with my tongue. Then as my hands moved a bit faster, he stopped me, "You're going to make me cum. FUCK, JIMIN!"

.

I giggled again, "Oh Please do. Fuck me my love." And he took over.

.

Gently caressing me with his fingers, hands, lips and tongue, just about every part of his body was all over me. He pressed down harder in certain spots but maintained his pressure in the right way. He was making sure he didn't hurt me. I love this man. Finally as his head went lower, my dick rose higher. When he touched me, I screamed:

.

"OMG!!!!!!!!!! JUNGKOOKIE!!!!!!!"

.

I couldn't stop moaning as his tongue and lips were doing their magic on my swollen cock. Then holding my member up, he gently sucked my balls making me whimper even more. But it was when he ventured lower and began to press his tongue and lips on my covered 'female area' that I bawled out louder. I raised my hips into his face and he put my legs over his shoulders so he could get better access to me. Jungkook was bringing out feelings and a passion that was so new to me. It was totally sensual and so fucking amazing. His tongue making love to me, while his hand kept my dick so happy.

.

I began to shake and I felt it coming, "Jungkook-ah..." I panted and my lover knew exactly what was happening.

.

"Give it to me, my Jiminshi... Give me all of your loving," he begged as he lowered my hips to place my dick into his mouth.

.

"OMG!!! So warm. So wet... You feel so good... Oh baby! I'm coming... JUNGKOOK!!!!"

.

I grabbed on to his hair as I screamed and released my all. I could hear him choking but I felt his tongue licking as he swallowed my white creamy milky-milk. He asked for my all and I gave it to him. I dropped down on the bed looking at my Jungkook. He was still licking and sucking what was coming out of me. I swallowed my spittle too. I wanted to taste him too. But Jungkook had more in mind for me to taste. He loved me with the passion, love and trust that anyone should have in a partner. My Jungkookie wanted to sweeten things up. Literally.

.

Jungkook came off the bed and I thought it was to get a towel to clean us up. I closed my eyes for a bit. I was still panting from all the energy it took me to release my semen but instead of feeling the fabric of a warm cloth, I felt him coming back on the bed. Then I smelt it. Sweetness and the coolness of something dripping. I opened my eyes to see my lover with a bottle in his hands. He was pouring something golden from the bottle onto my navel. I laid in amazement as Jungkook began to suck the honey from my belly. OH GOD! His tongue was heavenly. But then after having his fill of me, he began to pour the honey on himself.

.

OMG!!!

.

I swallowed and sat up immediately. All my tiredness gone in an instant as I saw the golden sticky liquid falling on the skin of my lover. I moaned as I began to lick and suck it off of him.

.

"OH FUCK! You feel so good, Jimin," he gasped as I pulled on his nipples harder. "OH FUCKKKKK!!!" And he poured some more syrup on his chest.

.

I felt like bathing in it. The honey was nothing compared to the sweetness of Jungkook's skin and when I went further down south, he rocked his head back and began to bawl in ecstasy. I took the bottle from him and poured some more over his dick. Loving and lapping every single drop of goodness falling on him and coming out of him. His pre-cum mixing with the honey was so delicious.

.

"You're my delicious, sweet and yummy pancake. I just want to eat you all up," I gasped and he groaned louder. He gently grabbed onto my hair and tilted my head so he could look at me while his dick was in my mouth. I loved it when he did that so I looked up at his face and grinned and I felt his cock get harder in my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and played with his tip and he groaned even louder.

.

"SHIT JIMIN! YOU ARE SO FUCKING SEXY WHEN YOU DO THAT!!! OHHHHH FUCCCKKKK.... OHHHH SHITTTT!!!!"

.

He kept shouting out his expletives. Getting louder and softer depending on how my tongue moved and made popping sounds from my mouth. I took his dick and slapped my lips, my cheeks and rubbed it all over my entire face. Then Jungkook held his length and pointed it back into my mouth. I gladly took it back. He wanted to move his hips but I felt his restrain so I helped him out.

.

"JIMIN... OH GOD!!! You don't have toooooooo....... OOOOOOOOHHHHHH SHITTTTTT"

.

Jungkook was playing the innocent one while I took it upon myself to play the bold and daring one. I grabbed on to his hips and kept pushing him to the back of my throat. I gaged as I felt his tip going far down almost touching my tonsils. FUCK! He was so long and strong. I could literally feel him trying to ease me up but I pushed him deeper and faster. The gaging sounds I was making only drove me to go faster and harder. Well my throat was definitely healed and this was proof of that.

.

"JIMINNNN... I can't hold it any longer... please..."

.

When I heard his cry, I knew he was ready. Quickly I released him, took the bottle and squirted the honey into my hole. I turned around to put my back on his chest. I wanted to feel him from behind. I wanted to get rid myself of that fear of when Taehyung grabbed me. I begged Jungkook to take me this way so I could have memories of him making love to me. More memories of my baby pushing himself inside of me. My 'husband' showing me that everything was going to be okay. I sat up on my knees while Jungkook came up and held me from behind.

.

I heard the whimper in his voice, "You sure you want this, my love. I... I don't want to hurt you..."

.

I turned and shook my head when I looked at him, "You'll never hurt me. I know how much you love me. I want to feel you. I want to always know and feel safe like this, in your arms and wrapped in your love. You love me and I trust you to make me love this position again. Make love to me, my Jungkookie. Please..."

.

Jungkook held me tightly and kissed me deeply. Then he poured honey on my tattoo of our combined hearts. His tongue caressed and licked it off while his fingers were gently squeezing my nipples. Oh God! I felt like coming again. His war machine was poking getting ready to enter. Then I heard as he lubricated his dick with the honey and he began to push himself in. Slowly, passionately and beautifully. His whispers made all the hairs on my body raise as he began to tell me how beautiful I am and how brave and wonderful he thinks I am. I turned my head to him again and held his face in my hand, kissing him and looking into his eyes. Then my Jungkookie said something that pierced so deep in my heart I thought I was going to burst.

.

"I love you so much. You are the best thing to ever happen to me, Jimin-ah. I will always want you. Be mine forever my love. Will you marry me and say you'll be mine always?"

.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jungkook was proposing to me as his dick was finding his way inside of me. I felt my muscles tensing and that just made my passage tighter. He groaned as he felt my walls tightening around the tip of his dick. Fuck!

.

I was still stunned and when he was halfway in, he paused and caressing my chin and my cheeks he continued to look into my eyes and lovingly said again, "Marry me Jimin."

.

And I felt the tears falling from me. My voice sounded as tiny as a mouse when I replied, "Yes." And as I nodded, Jungkook took my lips in his and pushed his dick deep in at the same time. I was crying not from pain but from joy, bliss and pure splendour.

.

He made sweet love to me. Holding me and protecting me. I felt my fears moving away and no longer could I see Tae behind me but only my Jungkookie. Maybe it was the honey or his proposal. Or maybe it was the way he looked into my eyes and the way our bodies moved in unison. We literally did a graceful yet sensual dance moving into each other. Then Jungkook began to move faster and faster and then finally as he held me tighter, he groaned in my mouth as he released his seed in me. My body was shaking too. I couldn't ask for more, but yet still I got it.

.

My prince took me up after gently releasing himself out from inside of me, and carried me into the bathroom. There he cleaned and washed both our bodies. I couldn't stop kissing him at every chance I got. Our dicks were tired and my anal passage was a bit sore so after we dried up our wet skins and removed the honey coated sheet from the bed, we retired for a few hours. Jungkook put me to lie on his chest and the thumps of his heart made me drift into la-la land.

.

I woke up to the smell of food... OH GOD! Whatever it was, I wanted it. My belly began to grumble under the covers. Then I heard a deep laughing sound. I peeped out and saw as my Jungkookie was sitting down on the bed with a tray on his lap.

.

"Good morning or should I say, 'Good afternoon my love. Did you sleep well?"

.

I immediately came out of my hiding place and sat down next to him. The tray was filled with fruit, eggs, bacon, pancakes and my now favourite, honey. LOL! I took the bottle from him and grinned. He looked at me and chuckled too.

.

"Good afternoon, my sweetcakes. I think this bottle is now mine," I said as I poured the honey all over the pancakes.

.

"Hmmm... You do that so well. I'm hungry just looking at you," and he lifted my chin and kissed me right on my lips.

.

"Well I'm hungry for food. I need sustenance right now," and I began to dig into his plate.

.

Between the both of us we both licked the platter clean leaving the strawberries and cream for last. Jungkook looked at me as he dipped the fruit into the white substance and looking at me he guided the fruit into my mouth. But instead of biting it, I lifted his hand up a bit so I could bend my head under the strawberry. With my long tongue sticking out, I began to slowly and seductively lick the cream off of the red fruit. I heard him moan but when my lips went around it and began to suck, I heard him cuss.

.

"OH FUCK THAT!!!" And he came and began to suck the fruit with me. He took the entire strawberry into his mouth and then began to feed it to me with his lips and tongue. Let's just say we stayed a little while longer in bed and had fun with ourselves and the delicious food in our room. We had strawberry flavoured lips, fingers, toes, nipples, dicks and ass. Eventually when all the strawberries and cream were finished and so was our Round 2 of love making, we washed up and went outside into the living room area.

.

Hannah and Al were in the kitchen making what was smelling like steak and mashed potatoes. My belly grumbled again. Gosh! It was like I was starving for days. Jungkook and I helped make a fresh lettuce, tomato and egg salad along with a big bowl of fruit punch. We sat down to eat on the stools in the kitchen. Even though the penthouse was large enough to have a big dining table, Hannah said she designed the place to suit her and she wasn't into the sitting down on a big table to eat her meals. She was content with her kitchen bar and stools. Hannah was truly amazing and one of a kind.

.

We talked a bit and watched a western movie that Al suggested. I took up my phone to give Charlie and Sean a call when I saw a missed call from a strange number. I looked at it and wondered who it could be. Both Jungkook and Al saw my hesitation and confused look on my face.

.

"What is it Jimin?" Jungkook asked and I immediately showed him the missed call.

.

"Someone tried to call me. Its from Florida. I made out the area code." Shit. I wonder. No it couldn't be him but he was the only person I knew who was still in Florida. Why would Taehyung be trying to call me? I seriously think Jungkook and I have some sort of telekinesis or something because as I thought it could be Tae, I saw the look on Jungkook's face.

.

He came up to me immediately, "Fuck. It better not be Tae. Let me see the number," and from his phone, he dialled the operator at the Florida state. We all heard him as he spoke.

.

"Yes, good day. I received a call from this number and I would like for you to tell me where it came from?" He paused and then began to rattle the number to her. Jungkook already began pacing the floor. Al looked more concerned. Hannah too. Finally Jungkook responded, "Yes. Hmm... The Florida police station." Then he paused again as he listened, "Oh really. Can you? Thank you." I went up to him now very concerned and then he said, "Taehyung tried to call you. The number is the phone from the station that the prisoners used to make calls. The receptionist at the switchboard will connect me directly to the detective in charge."

.

"Can he do that? Isn't that like harassment?" Hannah asked Al and he nodded his head.

.

"He's not supposed to have any contact with Jimin at all," and Al took out his phone and pressed one number. I assumed it was my father's number on speed dial.

.

Then Jungkook began to speak, "Good day, Detective Mills. Yes this is Jeon Jungkook. Yes. Park Jimin's husband," and he winked at me. "He's fine but we just realised he received a call from your station from the prisoner's phone." He looked at my phone and gave the detective all the information from my phone related to the call. I loved how Jungkook took over the situation. Even though Tae's call was probably to put fear into me, believe it or not, I wasn't afraid. Jungkook was with me and taking care of me. I thanked God for putting him into my life.

.

Finally he ended the conversation, "Thank you and I sure will." As he ended the call, Jungkook looked at me and Al. "It seems Tae was put into a 'safe' area where they would normally put celebrities and socialites who disobeyed the law. So he's literally away from the normal prisoners and have a few privileges too. The detective said he will look into it but he suggested that maybe you should change your phone number."

.

Al grunted, "Hmm... Why is he getting special treatment when he did something so terrible? Do you know what could've happened if we didn't get Jimin's messages?"

.

Al was upset and so was Jungkook. I went to the both of them, "I'm thankful that you did and nothing worse happened. But I'm also thankful that you both are here with me now, protecting me from things like this. I'm not worried at all. I trust that things will work out."

.

Jungkook hugged me, "I know you trust us but do we trust the system for you to get justice? I hope Tae doesn't get away with this."

.

The atmosphere became a bit sombre after so Hannah decided to take us out. We went and visited the local zoo and afterwards we went to an amusement park. But it didn't just have the normal rides like the Ferris wheel and rollercoasters, there were also a petting zoo, clothing shops and a large field for riding ponies and horses. There was also a nature park and that's where Jungkook and I went. We took the bicycles they had and rode along the narrow track. It was pretty long and we were glad Hannah told us to take the bikes instead of walking. At the end of the pathway was a large meadow area with a beautiful pond. We saw other people there who were fishing, bathing in the pond, having picnics and lying on the grassy area. We put our bikes on the bike stands and went towards the fence at the edge of the water.

.

"Oh my goodness. It's so beautiful here," I whispered as I hugged Jungkook's arm and leaned into his body.

.

"So beautiful," he whispered back but it wasn't the pool he was watching. I blushed as his eyes were glued on me.

.

He held my hand as we walked and as we reached closer to a family having a picnic, a little girl looking like about 3 years old ran up to us. She was moving clumsily while trying to catch a ball her bigger brother threw for her. She was laughing as she ran for the ball that bumped right unto Jungkook's feet. He bent down and gave it to her. I bent down to see her too. She was so adorable with her big smile and bright blue eyes.

.

"Oopsie..." she said and then she added, "Dank you," to Jungkook as he gave her the ball.

.

"You're welcome," I said and then looking at me she came up and held my cheeks with her chubby little hands dropping the ball again.

.

I held my ground and allowed her to caress my face. Her mother came up to us and smiled, "She loves to greet people." Then she told us, "She's losing her eyesight. By the end of the year she'll be totally blind so she has been getting accustomed to feeling her way around things."

.

I could've cried right there but I didn't want the little angel to feel my tears.

.

"Oh no," I heard Jungkook gasping but the child's mother nodded.

.

"It's genetic. Passed from one generation to the other. The same thing happened to my father and now it's happening to Anna. Her father and I were devastated at first but she doesn't seem to mind. As a matter of fact she loves touching things, like your friend's face there," and she smiled.

.

"Bl...ue..." Anna babbled. Then she turned to her mother and said, "Blue mama! Blue!"

.

Her mother bent down behind her child to get a closer look and then replied, "Oh no honey, his eyes are brown they're not blue."

.

I gasped, "Wait? She could see that?"

.

Her mother looked at me puzzled, "What do you mean?"

.

Then I explained, "I was born with blue eyes and changed them to brown," I touched Anna's cheeks as she smiled flashing her sparkles at me. It was like I was looking at myself through her eyes.

.

Her mother nodded, "Oh, you mean you're wearing contacts."

.

"No. I had my eyes tattooed brown to cover the blue." I clarified for her.

.

"Oh... I didn't know people could do that," Her mother expressed as she came even closer to us, "Lately Anna's been seeing things that we don't see. I thought she was playing games with us." Then she addressed her child, "Anna, baby. Can you see the real colour of his eyes?"

.

Anna nodded and then kissed my cheeks as she said, "Blue like me. Blue... beutttifullll..." she whispered at me while looking deep into my eyes.

.

I looked up at Jungkook and he was just in awe as I was. Then I looked back at Anna as she put her fingers in my hair. OMG! This child had superpowers. "So Anna, it seems as though you're my super hero with super powers. You could see what no one in my whole life couldn't see," and she giggled. Then turning to look around her, she grabbed the ball and went back to her game with her brother.

.

"She sees the colours around her so she knows where the ball is. Sometimes she sees things blurry though. It comes and goes," her mother stood up and explained as her child ran off.

.

I stood up too, "She doesn't wear glasses?" I asked curious about the little girl's abilities.

.

"Sometimes. Sadly the children would make fun of her because of how thick they are but Anna actually prefers seeing the blurs. She can make out people from their shapes and their aura. Seems as though you have a very beautiful aura... um?"

.

"Oh. My name's Jimin. This is Jungkook, my husband," I smiled and she smiled back at both Jungkook and I.

.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. I'm Suzanna. I'm curious though. Why did you change the colour of your eyes? Was it a medical problem?"

.

When I hesitated, Jungkook answered, "It was a reminder of something Jimin didn't want to face at that time of his life. He had a very tough childhood. So he did it to move on with his life." I couldn't have said it better myself.

.

"Oh my. That's terrible. I'm so sorry for you. How old were you when you did it? I'm so sorry to be so intrusive about your life but I would love more than anything for my Anna to have her sight and there were talks about surgery. I'm scared it will do more damage than good," she said sadly.

.

"That's okay," I assured her, "I was about 12 years old. It took a while for the ink to settle though and I did encounter difficulties on the surgery table. It was tough."

.

"I understand. But do you think you've gotten over the problem? Maybe to go back having blue eyes? Would you do the surgery again?"

.

I looked at her and then to Jungkook, "You know, I've never really thought about it. Maybe I could," I smiled at her and she nodded. "But tell me about Anna's surgery," I asked and she began to tell me all the logistics about what the doctors wanted to do. It did seem workable and hopefully if done Anna would be able to not see the blurs anymore. I asked her to give me a contact for her and she did. I don't know why she trusted me but I believe it was what her daughter saw in me that made her feel this way.

.

"Goodbye," I said as I took Jungkook's hand for us to continue our walk and Anna came running up to us.

.

"Byeee," and she hugged my legs. Then she indicated for me to come closer to her, so I bent down and hugged her and she whispered something in my ear. I smiled, nodded and whispered 'yes' to her and then she ran off.

.

As we began to continue our stroll, Jungkook hugged me and kissed my cheek. I knew he wanted to ask but Jungkook was as patient as Job in the bible. I melted in his arms and told him, "She said, 'Be Blue'."

.

Jungkook looked at me, "Would you consider it though? Going back to what you looked like before?"

.

"I am...considering it..." I paused and then confessed to him, "I think I've decided what I want for us, Jungkook." We had stopped right over some trees that made an arch creating a canopy effect. It was so romantic.

.

"Oh... well so have I," he added holding on to my hands but looking down on the floor.

.

"Really? You didn't tell me..." I watched him with my breath holding on for dare life and I whispered, "So what do you want?"

.

.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

875 389 16
"yn,.....I like you." Jimin said "I'm sorry Jimin. I....I think love is just waste of time. I don't even know you well. I'm sorry." I am happy about...
2.1K 144 15
One sided love between 5 popular students in the college. Forced relationship, broken friendship, suicide and new feelings happen in their story. But...
142K 11.6K 66
"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ---------------------------------------------- He fell first, she...
412K 21.4K 36
" I fucking hate you😒." JM "Sure you do, love.😘" JK ______________________________ A story in which the infamous handsome Jeon Jungkook fell inlove...