Chapter 48: Fire

[Jungkook]

.

.

Sigh... There I go again, taking advantage of the sweetness of my honey. Why am I like this? It's almost as though I can't help myself or control my urges around Jimin especially when he does those unintentional sensual things. OMG! When we were in the van and he kept looking at me with those gorgeous eyes of his, I had literally caught on fire. I was burning up inside and he had no clue. I had to have him and that I did. Thankfully he wasn't embarrassed but looking at his body, he was definitely hurting. I'm such a fucking maniac. Jimin saying he loved it didn't help either. I knew he didn't want to make me feel badly and even though his body was wet, I felt that maybe he wasn't too into it. I really need to check myself maybe into a sex-clinic. I wonder if Dr. Charlie could help me.

.

We had reached at the hospital that Jane had checked into after her baby was born. This place was recommended to her after her baby broke his leg during the delivery. The place wasn't big or fancy looking on the outside but when we entered, it was very spacy and extremely expensive looking. We went to the information desk and spoke to the receptionist/nurse on duty. Al more or less gave her a brief yet detailed summary of Jane's situation. However, even though she was empathic to our situation she told us that there weren't anyone working presently who were there during the time of Jane's visit.

.

"Looks like we're at a dead end," Aunt Roo expressed so sadly that I felt that thug in my heart for her.

.

Then my beau asked the receptionist, "Well is it possible for you to tell us where they are now?"

.

I beamed with pride as that was the question the worker probably wanted us to ask or maybe the question came from the person she wanted to talk to. The nurse was blushing at my Mimi... Hmmm... Grrrr....

.

I felt a hand on my arm, holding me back: "Calm down, Jungkook." Al whispered softly into my ear. He obviously saw my fit of jealously when the nurse began to look lovingly into Jimin's eyes. Even her voice changed ever so lightly while she spoke to him. GRRR!!!

.

"Yes, actually... Hee-hee. The doctor who saw about her was relatively new and wasn't staying here long. He moved on to the public hospital in town. I'll give you his name and where the hospital is located."

.

Jimin smiled and she giggled while I was fuming. While the hussy was looking for the information, Jimin happened to look around at us in approval but then noticed my face. Immediately his smile turned upside-down. He knew I was mad as hell. I turned away and walked towards an open area. I didn't want to be there and I couldn't look at him anymore. I needed to calm myself down. Hannah told me afterwards that Jimin tried to come to me but Al stopped him because the nurse was just about to hand him the paper with the information we needed.

.

With the paper in our possession, we went back into the vehicle and drove to our new destination. The other hospital was a long distance away so we drove until we came upon a small hotel just off the outskirts of the town area.

.

"We should rest for a while," Al said as he helped a tired Aunt Roo out of the truck. "We can look for the doctor in the morning."

.

And with that we were all into our rooms. Unfortunately, Hannah suggested that all the girls, including Jimin, share a room while the rest of us occupy another. It's not that we didn't have the money to be in separate rooms but Hannah didn't want all us couples to group up leaving Aunt Roo and Dae together. Plus she said that we needed to keep an eye on Aunt Roo as she wasn't looking so well. The plane ride from South Korea to California was rather long and I think it took a toll on her.