Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes

[Jimin]

.

I stood looking at Jungkook as he watched the cabin in front of us. I could see the emotions running through his mind and when his eyes started to fill with water, I held his hand. He looked down at our hands and then up at my face. He turned towards me with tears streaming down and held on to my waist. I took my hands and wiped his tears away and hugged him. Then he held my face and kissed me. It wasn't a passionate kiss like in the cave but one of love, understanding and gratitude. He had told me that this place was his place of solitude after his brother died. I'm sure the painful nostalgic feelings were coming back for him and all I could do was comfort him.

.

When he finally released me, Jungkook took my hand again and said, "Let's go," and we walked up the short steps. He took the key and opened the door. As we entered he locked the door and we were inside. All alone. Finally.

.

I can't say exactly when I fell in love with Jungkook. Maybe it was one of the many late nights I would stare at him when we studied for exams doing assignments or maybe it was all the times we were going out together for walks, runs, to the gym or to the beach. We spent a lot of time together for school activities and on our free times. I know we bonded after he told me about losing his brother, Jon and also when I confided to him about my mom and sister's passing. We shared the same heartache of loss but now we were sharing the same heartbeats of passion and love.

.

I've always wanted to kiss him and feel his hands on me. His hands were so large and I would lie on my bed dreaming of them all over me. I felt Jungkook looking at me too but I've met many people who were in admiration and starry eyed by not just my physical features but by the things I've accomplished. But then when I tried to reach out to touch Jungkook that day in the showers by the swimming pool, he yelled at me. He scolded me and I didn't know what I did. I know I didn't deserve that but I was more concerned about Jungkook. When he barked at me not to touch him, it was like a knife stabbed into my heart. I was hurt so I left. I could get upset too. I wasn't perfect like everyone thought. My heart aches too and that day I decided to give him some space and only think of him as a friend/brother.

.

Maybe we were spending too much time together. Maybe he wanted to mingle with other people instead, like Molly. He didn't push her off of him like how he it did with me so when he shrugged me off again in the car, I couldn't hold it in. It was like being inside a yo-yo with him: going up and down, fast then slow and then fast again. He had told me he didn't like Molly but from the way he pulled away from me, I thought he didn't like me in that way either.

.

But then he came to me under the tree and confessed that he only pulled away because he couldn't control himself around me and that he really wanted me to touch him. Jungkook wanted me to hug him, touch him and kiss him. I couldn't believe my ears. But when he walked away, I thought 'yo-yo' again so I gave him some time to think about what he just confessed. I sat looking up at the clouds wondering what to do. Then I thought of his little brother, Jon so I asked him what to do. If anyone knew Jungkook it was him. I heard one word: 'Promise'.

.

Right there, I promised to always love him... I promised to love Jungkook with my every being. So I opened up my heart to receive him.

.

It was fun at the pool and finding that cave. It was hilarious teasing him at first but when we finally kissed. OMG! I knew he was shy but from the way he would look at me, try to touch me and just being close to him, I knew for sure that he wanted me. I also knew that my inner gut feelings about him were true so after teasing him for a bit (lol) I knew I had to make that first move. That first kiss was so electric. Feeling his tongue inside my mouth, hearing his moans deep down in his throat and his hands. OH GOD! When he held me on the wall of the cave, I literally felt all the electricity zapping all over my body. Jungkook's hands, lips and his tongue. Lord! It was the best thing that ever happened to me.