Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1

Jane's death has been on the back bench for some years so we were right when we thought it would be considered a cold-case. The detectives on the case have all retired but at least they were still cognitive and remembered everything about it. They even had Jane's diary which we were eager to hear as these would be her own thoughts and the events that happened to her. Hopefully we would get the information we needed to solve this case.

.

.

[Jane]

.

.

(Day1: 8am)

This is my first journal entry: the day that I become my own woman. After being told what I had to do all my life, I can finally be who I want to be. Being born a Korean-American, I've always wanted to be an actress and work on the big American screen. I also had a love for writing so my journal entries would be written as though it were a storyline for a movie. It's just that it's my movie/my life.

.

I had never wanted something so badly and I was finally getting it: My opportunity to go to the US and make it big. True I had to say goodbye to a really good friend and lover in Daehyun but once I met Delia that was it. Dels is an angel. She showed me just how much I was missing out in her Western living. Even though it wasn't her initial intention to influence me to migrate, just seeing all the things she had and the many opportunities she had to pursue whatever studies and career she wanted, that fuelled me into moving out.

.

Aunty Geu-Roo was upset but she still supported my decision. I think she was more fearful of me looking for my dad: Walter Anderson. A stud and muscle junkie but according to my aunt: 'A low-life that I should stay away from'. That was her actual description of him but it didn't matter to me that he was a 'low-life'. He's my father and I can't keep my distance from him. My plan was to find him and possibly have a life with him. We used to chat all the time but we had lost contact when he had moved because of work. I would send emails to him and tried to contact him so we could continue our video chatting but they all were left unanswered. 'Low-life' Aunt Roo-Roo would say and she'd just roll up her eyes when she kept telling me to stop looking for him. But I couldn't stop. I told myself that as soon as I come off the plane and meet up with Delia, I was going to go look for my dad. Dels said she would help me as one of her brothers worked in the police department. I am so hopeful and thankful that I finally was going to live the life I wanted. Wish me luck!

.

(Day1: 8pm)

.

Wow! Today was really tiring but a good day. Delia met me at the airport and carried me to her place where we dropped off my bags and went to meet with her brother. Dels wanted for us to settle down first but her brother had called while we were on our way to her home.

.

'If you want the info about her father you better come now!' Was his response and I'm sure when she saw the longing look on my face, she gave in.

.

She whispered to me, 'I wanted for us to actually do the things we promised we would do together, now that you're actually here...' Oh Dels. She's so sweet and sexy. There were nights of us masturbating in front of each other via our video chats. She always promised that if ever I came to see her, that she would show me exactly how I made her feel. I was so eager to do all the naughty things with her but from the moment her brother mentioned my father, I could think of nothing else but that. Thankfully Dels understood and so our lovemaking was put on hold.