Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You

[Jimin]

.

.

Have you ever felt turmoil and sadness all rolled into one only to have them blown away by the embrace of the person you love? That's exactly how I felt. Everything with Mei just vanished and all I knew was that Jungkook was showing me that he loved me and that I was the main person in his life. Finally as his kiss got softer, he released my lips and put his forehead to rest on mine. We were both panting but managed to say together,

.

"I'm sorry."

.

Our smiles also came in unison. Then he asked me, "Are you ready to see where we're going to live?"

.

I smiled and nodded. Then I put my lips on him again and we kissed until we reached the bottom floor. We walked hand in hand towards the car park and as we reached his car, Jungkook jammed me on the door and took my mouth again. OH FUCK! He pressed his body on mine and I could feel how excited he really was to see me. As he released my lips, his nose, lips and tongue began to trace my cheeks and neck.

.

"Oh God! I missed you so much, my love. I miss smelling you," and he took a big whiff by my chest. I couldn't help but laugh out. "Laughing eh... How about I give you something to really laugh at," and he began to tickle me making me grab onto him tighter as my body began to squirm in delight.

.

"Jungkook-aaaah," I laughed out but then we heard someone clearing their throat. All play stopped as we realised we had company. It's funny that whenever we were together like this, we would forget the whole world and just focus on us. But as soon as we start showing PDA, someone would appear and bring us back to reality. The person this time was the beautiful Mei. Her co-workers were just behind her. They were all in awe and some of them smiled when they saw as Jungkook kept hugging me while I nestled my head on his neck. Then Mei spoke on behalf of herself and the group.

.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt but I think we all need to apologise to you both. We assumed things when we should've asked. I am so sorry. Please accept it," and she bowed making the girls behind her bow too. They too were whispering their sentiments.

.

"Apology accepted," Jungkook said and they got up.

.

Mei came up to me and said, "I shouldn't have kissed him without his permission and I'm sorry you had to see that."

.

I added, "Well you're very lucky it wasn't the other way around. Because if Jungkook had caught you kissing me instead, you'd be on one of the hospital beds right now." Jungkook grinned and nodded. I continued, "You need to be careful out there. You can't just throw yourself at someone. You're a beautiful young woman who can have any person you want but make sure you're both on the same page. You don't want to come across bossy, demanding or easy. Always be classy and honorable in your pursuits."

.

Then the 'Miss Brave Chatterbox' whom I met before the mishap happened came up to us, "We fully understand. Thank you for your advice, Sir."

.

I laughed as I officially introduced myself, "Its Jimin. Park Jimin," and then she took me by surprise.

.

"Wait, are you the Park Jimin who directed the movie, 'Promise: Unrequited Love'?"

.