Chapter 30: The Fuckers

[Jungkook]

.

.

I don't usually think of myself as being rude or disrespectful but when it comes to matters of the heart, I would surely take offense. My God, my lover, my family and my job were of the utmost importance in my life. Don't make fun of them otherwise you'll see the other side of Jeon Jungkook.

.

I had just put Dom Palmer in his place and I wasn't scared that we were surrounded by gossip-mongers who were probably lapping up our heated conversation. Fuck them. I turned to walk away when the fucker came right up behind me and touched my shoulder. He stood there alone but I felt all eyes and ears were on us. He then whispered, "Hey, I hope I didn't offend you there. I was just trying to make friends if that's okay with you. I would like to get to know you better," but I moved just before he could touch me again.

.

The first time he touched me was unexpected, I wasn't going to give him the opportunity to feel he could do that again. I stepped back and answered, "I think it's important to get the work done and done properly as you said earlier. I'm very focused when it's work and I'd like to keep it that way."

.

Obviously the big shot millionaire wasn't accustomed to people talking to him like that so he tried to embarrass me again, "So things around here aren't what they seem. Mike," he called my boss who came running like a damn puppy. The little fucker. Then the big fucker continued and when he spoke it was then I felt that gut instinct coming back again, "Why are the people here so unfriendly? I just bumped into one of your other workers. A gorgeous specimen but he too was aloof and cold just like Jungkook here."

.

My boss was upset and looked at me with killer eyes, "Jungkook you know better than to upset our client." I tried to explain what was said but I was silenced. The little fucker. I admired my boss for all the hard work he was putting into his company but I was not going to give into a spoilt rich kid who got his way by manipulating others.

.

My chef in command took over our interaction, "I do apologise for any inconvenience, T. It won't happen again. Plus who was the other person you spoke about? I'll make sure that everyone knows to respect your presence at all times."

.

"Oh it was a gorgeous guy at the kitchen area. Slim, well built, blonde hair, brown eyes and an ass to die for among other things. Very nice to look at..."

.

The biggest fucker was talking but all I heard was Jimin's description coming from his lips.

.

MOTHERFUCKER!!! HE TRIED TO COME ON TO MY JIMINNIE...... I WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING LOSE MY MIND......... BUT ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS...................

.

"Jimin!"

.

I think they both saw the maddening redness in my face and fumes escaping my head. I rushed at the big fucker ready to bend that fucking straight nose of his but then my ever-pleasing boss stepped in front of me and tried to calm things down. I didn't want to give them the benefit of 'correcting' me again or me losing the contract and my job so forgetting this fuck-head and all the other fuck-heads in the room, I ran to find my love. I had to make sure he was okay. I ran to the kitchen calling his name but he wasn't there.

.

FUCK!!! THIS WAS DÉJÀ VU ALL FUCKING BACK AGAIN!!!

.