Chapter 12: Change

{Two Years Later}

.

.

[Jungkook]

.

.

"Be careful with those. Yes put them on the floor with the other boxes. Thank you, Al."

.

"You are most welcome, Master Jeon."

.

I rolled my eyes, "Jungkook! Al. How many times must I say that you can call me Jungkook? But if you can't remember then: I can call you Betty, And Betty, when you call me, you can..." and I waited.

.

Now he rolled his eyes and said half-heartedly, "...Call me Al."

.

We both laughed. My mom was a Paul Simon fan and I grew up dancing to "Call me Al". Now I had an 'Al' of my own. Al was so cool and so helpful and today he was helping me to move into Jimin's apartment. Well, our apartment now. We were hefting my boxes into the storage room for me to sort later. It had been two years since Jimin and I officially became a couple. Our plan to come out at Tae's party was definitely a success. People understood us better as a couple and accepted our bond better than we expected. Our families were also pleased at our relationship. Mr. Park was very happy and supported us in everything we did. However Jimin's big brother, Jin-Won, was a little sceptical but he was always pleasant around me. I knew he liked the idea that Jimin was happy but he also seemed cautious.

.

I went to get some water in the kitchen when I heard Jimin's voice. I knew Jin was here with him because I saw his yellow and black striped Camaro car downstairs. He couldn't hide that 'Bumblebee' car from anyone, just like I knew he couldn't hide his true feelings about our relationship. It sounded like they were arguing. I didn't want to eavesdrop but I heard Jin call my name.

.

"Jimin you can't keep doing this. It's not fair to you or Jungkook."

.

"I don't care. I'm in love with him, Jinni and he loves me. He loves ME."

.

"But don't you want to have children someday? Don't you think Jungkook would want to have children too? Don't make a decision like this that you'll regret later."

.

"But I..." Then Jimin paused. "Jungkook. When did you guys get back?"

.

Damn! I couldn't hide from him. I walked in, "We just brought in the last set of boxes." I looked at the Park brothers, "I'm sorry. I was going to the kitchen for water and I heard you guys arguing."

.

Jin responded, "No I'm sorry Jungkook. I shouldn't be having this conversation here anyway," then he bowed to me and I returned the sentiment.

.

I could respect him but I wasn't going to let him upset Jimin. "I understand your concerns about our relationship Jin but Jimin and I have made a promise to each other and I'm not about to back down from it. Neither is Jimin. We both know the pros and cons of us being together and right now the pros outweigh the cons." I went and stood behind Jimin and held on to his shoulders. Jimin rest his hand on the back of my hand and he looked up at his brother.

.

"I didn't mean to be disrespectful. Forgive me," Jin bowed and stayed down a little longer.

.