The avatar is an irritating s...

נכתב על ידי bei-ai

WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气... עוד

1. Tragic stand-in girl
2. The obsessed scumbag master
3. Trouble her one after another
4. Absurd behavior
5. Two bastards
6. Happily eating
7. Don't let them go
8. Provoke again
9. Pot hero Mu Xue
10. Beat and curse..
11. Couldn't control
12. Fate can't be forced
13. The golden finger
14. The pendant
15. Cultivation is cool
16. Spiritual roots
17. Nosebleed
18. Thunderbolt palm
19. Confuse the hearts
20. Charming
21. How attractive
22. The male partner
23. Strange posture
24. Liu Bing is a big idiot
25. Things change
26. Not usable
27. Sell it
28. A perfect woman
29. Peeping at
30. Wasteful beauty
31. An old guy
32. Almost perfect man
33. Ahhhhhhhhhh
34. So funny
35. Master's lap
36. The first game
37. Sensationalizing
38. Double standard
39. Green light
40. Little wild cat
41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles
42. Can I not fight?
43. Sent her down
44. Killing intent
45. So excessive
46. Too unfair
47. Last condition
48. Exchange disciple
49. Shushan Sect
50. Chenyan bird
51. Lemon words
52. Mentally retarded
53. Shower with it
54. Everything in dreams
55. Cultivation base
56. Rules for entering
57. Shamelessness number one
58. Caring and Warm feeling
59. How long
60. Didn't know anything
61. Immortal gods
62. Snake
63. Ugly
64. Gu heart
65. Senior Sister
66. Hearts of people
67. Looking trouble
68. Spirit stones
69. Mascot
70. Ghost Array
71. Almost death
72. The first villain
73. Gift
74. Surprise after surprise
75. This book absorbs
76. A huge pit
77. More outrageous
78. Sand sculpture
79. Inside of dragon
80. Nine-colored dragons
81. The ninth level
82. Shocked everyone
84. The giant sword
85. Giant dragon
86. Dared to bully them
87. Fake
88. Supreme Immortal Venerable
89. At night
90. Senior Brother
91. Living place
92. The original male protagonist
93. Thunder tribulation
94. Covered in lightning
95. Tianlei Clan
96. white lotus and green tea
97: level up
98: Fighting with eyes
99: Five Poison Sec
100 : killing intent
101 : different from the original
102: are you crazy?
103: I want to challenge
104: really ridiculous
105: Happy trouble
106: My sister is a legend
107:Don't listen
108: cute ghost
109: crazy laugh
110: Second big boss
111: Win
112: old
113: coma
114: I must go
115: Try and die
116: self-blaming
117: Desert
118: kissing
119: marry
120: extra

83. Pitiful Shenlong

101 2 0
נכתב על ידי bei-ai

Shenlong didn't open his eyes to look at Mu Xue, Mu Xuewas its very pitiful, and was very strange about why he didn't have a fire pool, who could hurt Shenlong like this?

Mu Xue stepped forward cautiously and kept looking at the dragon, "Senior Shenlong? Are you okay?"

It wasn't until Mu Xue called it several times that it opened its eyes, the golden pupils looked so beautiful.

Mu Xue was amazed by the pupils of a dragon. One can imagine how mighty and domineering this dragon was in its heyday. Now...

"Senior Shenlong, I was dumped by the seniors of the following levels. Come up..." Having said that, Mu Xue didn't know what to say, because she didn't know what she came up to do at all.

After Shenlong glanced at her, he closed his eyes again, as if this action was enough to make him exhausted.

Mu Xue saw it, and felt inexplicably distressed. Looking at the sparse scales on his body, she felt distressed for him. She wondered if the spiritual spring in the space could help it.

With the mentality of giving it a try, Mu Xue flashed into the space and filled a bucket of spring water with a wooden bucket. When she was about to carry it out of the space, she saw the spoon, and after a moment of hesitation, she took the spoon out.

"Senior Shenlong, I have a spiritual spring that heals scars. I don't know if I can restore your scales. Why don't you drink it and give it a try?" Mu Xue felt that it wasn't that he didn't want to talk to her, but that he didn't have the strength.

Shenlong glanced at her, then closed his eyes again weakly, Mu Xue took it as his acquiescence, took Lingquan into Shenlong's mouth with a spoon, and fed it spoon after spoonful.

After half the bucket was fed, Shenlong had obviously changed. Thin and fluffy scales grew in places where there were no scales. Mu Xue was very happy, and this was still effective.

As a result, after Mu Xue had fed all the spiritual springs in the barrel, the scales were still so small that they did not grow up.

On the contrary, the dragon's horns have grown, and the dragon's internal strength has recovered by a few percent, but it is far from enough. Mu Xue thought about it, should she throw this dragon into the spatial spiritual spring and soak it?

But Mu Xue was afraid that after the dragon knew that she had a spiritual spring, what would he do if he murdered and seized the goods? After thinking about it later, Lingquan has been fed, and I already know what happened. Why don't I send the Buddha to the West?

But it's so big, her spiritual spring can't hold it! A new question came again, "Senior Shenlong, can you reduce your body size?" Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to help him even if she wanted to.

Shenlong seemed to know that she really wanted to help it, the dragon's head lightly tapped, and the huge coiled dragon turned into a... small snake?

Mu Xue looked a little dumbfounded, and almost held back the "Yehua, is that you?" that she blurted out.

Seeing that it had become so small and looked so cute, Mu Xue brought it into the space. Shenlong had no curiosity about the changes in the environment at all, and did not care about each other in the space.

Gently put the Shenlong into the Lingquan. As soon as the Shenlong entered the Lingquan, the entire dragon's body stiffened, which startled Mu Xue. Just as he was about to pounce, the Shenlong recovered. Not only did he recover, but he also swam in the Lingquan Feel free.

Mu Xue breathed a sigh of relief when she saw this, and watched the dragon scales on Shenlong's body grow one by one. The dragon scales looked bright and beautiful.

I don't know why, but Mu Xue just has the feeling that she wants to save it. , but she must have lost her mind.

One was a human, the other was an ancient dragon, and it was like, Mu Xue couldn't help knocking on her own fish head.

She didn't know what to think about every day, she sighed helplessly, and boredly watched Shenlong swimming in the Lingquan Pool.

After an unknown amount of time, Lord Shenlong seemed to have had enough swimming and flew to Mu Xue's hands in high spirits.

Signaling her that it was okay, Mu Xue stayed for two seconds, and quickly flashed the dragon out of the space.

As soon as she exited the space, the Shenlong changed back to its previous body shape. The Shenlong in front of her, whether it was pupils, scales, or dragon posture, made Mu Xue utterly amazed, handsome! So handsome!

I can't tell the color of its body, the color of gold and silver, and the dragon's horns are also good-looking. Its pupils are really golden and yellow. After soaking in the spiritual spring, the pupils are more and more radiant, and they can't move. Open your eyes.

"Thank you." An elegant and gentle voice sounded.

Hearing this voice, Mu Xue felt like her head was going to explode, Master... Master! ! ! I took it off! ! Isn't this Master's voice? Exactly the same!

When she said this, she could imagine what Master looked like.

Mu Xue was stunned, what happened? The original text did not mention the ending of Supreme Immortal Venerable, only that he was the number one person in the entire Canglan Continent! Some people say that it has soared, but no one knows whether it is still or not.

Could it be a coincidence? Numerous doubts flashed over Mu Xue's not-so-smart little head, but now, her brain has become a pot of porridge.

"Senior Shenlong, your voice seems... like the master of the junior." Mu Xue still said this.

Shenlong's golden pupils were gentle, but he didn't answer Mu Xue's question, "Go up to the last stage and take that sword."

Mu Xue didn't hear the answer she wanted to get, but was assigned another task.

"But I can't get up. The tenth-level resistance is not something that juniors can break in." Mu Xue was very embarrassed. Why do these big dragons always publish things that are difficult for her to do.

"If I don't take the sword, the soul will not be able to return to my dragon body." It didn't know how long it had waited for such a woman.

Mu Xue listened to what Shenlong said and pinched the little fleshy chin. It turned out to be the same thing. It is estimated that the sword Shenlong said should be like the magic sword on TV, which can make Shenlong's soul fly away.

I feel so pitiful, looking at the gentle and elegant appearance of Shenlong, there is no revenge, nor does he want to take away Mu Xue's spatial spiritual spring, but he is very kind, which shows that this person's behavior is good, at least not bad.

Mu Xue didn't have such high requirements for the character of the Xiuxian world. After all, this was a world where the weak eat the strong. Killing an ant was no different. As long as he didn't bully the weak, he was considered a good person.

"Then Shenlong senior will throw me up?" Mu Xue asked with some pain. Anyway, she's been dumped so many times, and it's not bad this time.

Shenlong flashed a bit of puzzlement, knowing that her strength was not enough to enter the tenth level, the dragon tail rolled up Mu Xue's body and sent her to the tenth level safely.

Mu Xue didn't even know what was going on, so she was sent to the tenth stage by the dragon tail. The dragon's movements were gentle, and even if she was tangled, she didn't feel the slightest sense of restraint.

"I'll leave this to you." After Shenlong said a word, he didn't leave, but stayed at the bottom of the stairs leading to the tenth level, as if waiting for Mu Xue to draw his sword back.

The moment its spoke Mu Xue , she felt as if her master was in front of her.

Shake your head, this is not your master, it is a dragon, an ancient dragon!

"Senior Shenlong, I'll try it. If you can't draw the sword, don't blame me." Mu Xue was afraid, what if she didn't succeed in drawing the sword, Shenlong would get angry and eat her.

Shenlong still responded to his gently, "Whatever the result is, it is God's will." God's will is hard to defy.

Mu Xue pouted to herself, if she really couldn't pull it off, it would be nice to be so calm.

Without any more words, she turned and walked towards the tenth level. There was no dragon in the middle, only a sword as tall as the three Muxues, the sword was inserted into the rune formation on the ground.

Mu Xue: "..." Damn! She didn't know what to say other than shit.

Such a tall sword, let her so short draw? Are you kidding me? ?

Mu Xue was messy in the wind, and saw if she could use the vines to pull the sword out. As a result, after Mu Xue used all her moves, the sword was still firmly inserted into the rune on the ground.

"Senior Shenlong, can this sword be pulled out?" Mu Xue's head hurts, and this giant sword really can't be used.

Shenlong ignored Mu Xue's weak body. This woman's cultivation was in the Golden Core Stage, and the Soul Splitting Sword needed an Immortal Cultivator in the Fit Stage to be able to draw the sword.

"Forget it, God's will cannot be violated." Shenlong sees it very lightly, everything is fate.

Mu Xue thought for a while, then ran to the place where the sword was inserted to take a look recently, the rune can't be erased, this sword... If you can't pull it out, then you dig it, dodge into the space to find it Is there any weapon that is more advantageous? I looked around and didn't see any hoes or anything. I turned my attention to the ice cubes still floating in Lingquan, hehe...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

33.1K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
447K 24.6K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.
5.1K 79 6
a bunch of imagines, reactions and scenarios, ft. jungkook as your boyfriend/high school crush, bully, mafia/cold husband & professor boyfriend ;D fe...