The avatar is an irritating s...

由 bei-ai

WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气... 更多

1. Tragic stand-in girl
2. The obsessed scumbag master
3. Trouble her one after another
4. Absurd behavior
5. Two bastards
6. Happily eating
7. Don't let them go
8. Provoke again
9. Pot hero Mu Xue
10. Beat and curse..
11. Couldn't control
12. Fate can't be forced
13. The golden finger
14. The pendant
15. Cultivation is cool
16. Spiritual roots
17. Nosebleed
18. Thunderbolt palm
19. Confuse the hearts
20. Charming
21. How attractive
22. The male partner
23. Strange posture
24. Liu Bing is a big idiot
25. Things change
26. Not usable
27. Sell it
28. A perfect woman
29. Peeping at
30. Wasteful beauty
31. An old guy
32. Almost perfect man
33. Ahhhhhhhhhh
34. So funny
35. Master's lap
36. The first game
37. Sensationalizing
38. Double standard
39. Green light
40. Little wild cat
41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles
42. Can I not fight?
43. Sent her down
44. Killing intent
45. So excessive
46. Too unfair
47. Last condition
48. Exchange disciple
49. Shushan Sect
50. Chenyan bird
51. Lemon words
52. Mentally retarded
53. Shower with it
54. Everything in dreams
55. Cultivation base
56. Rules for entering
57. Shamelessness number one
58. Caring and Warm feeling
59. How long
60. Didn't know anything
61. Immortal gods
62. Snake
63. Ugly
64. Gu heart
65. Senior Sister
66. Hearts of people
67. Looking trouble
68. Spirit stones
69. Mascot
70. Ghost Array
71. Almost death
73. Gift
74. Surprise after surprise
75. This book absorbs
76. A huge pit
77. More outrageous
78. Sand sculpture
79. Inside of dragon
80. Nine-colored dragons
81. The ninth level
82. Shocked everyone
83. Pitiful Shenlong
84. The giant sword
85. Giant dragon
86. Dared to bully them
87. Fake
88. Supreme Immortal Venerable
89. At night
90. Senior Brother
91. Living place
92. The original male protagonist
93. Thunder tribulation
94. Covered in lightning
95. Tianlei Clan
96. white lotus and green tea
97: level up
98: Fighting with eyes
99: Five Poison Sec
100 : killing intent
101 : different from the original
102: are you crazy?
103: I want to challenge
104: really ridiculous
105: Happy trouble
106: My sister is a legend
107:Don't listen
108: cute ghost
109: crazy laugh
110: Second big boss
111: Win
112: old
113: coma
114: I must go
115: Try and die
116: self-blaming
117: Desert
118: kissing
119: marry
120: extra

72. The first villain

91 3 0
由 bei-ai

Mu Xue could feel someone approaching her, she quickly turned around, protected Du Jiaping behind her, and looked forward with a vigilant expression.

Her intuition was not wrong, as expected, someone came here. If she didn't guess wrong, this person should be the one who clothed them with a ghost array, right?

Staring vigilantly in front of her eyes and covering her heart, the pale-faced man walked up and took a look. Mu Xue was panicked, and this man with scars on his face? Could it be? ?

Mu Xue's head is about to explode this time, so handsome with a scar on his face? Isn't that the first villain in the article? Damn it! ! What kind of luck is she, she only met the big villain in the text, she is worthy of being the best female cannon fodder.

Facing Mu Xue's vigilance, Qiao Mochen looked at the two people not far away, one fell to the ground, and the other obviously protected the male disciple on the ground.

"Where is the ghost array?" Qiao Mochen's eyes were scarlet, and his whole body exuded a dark killing intent.

Where did Mu Xue know where the Ghost Array went, but she knew that this person must be the man who planted the Ghost Array. Today's big villain is not a villain. First, it is just a man with vicious means, not the kind of devil who destroys other people's families. .

"If you want to return to the ghost array, you can let my brother out immediately, and I will return the ghost array to you." Mu Xue clenched her fists, no matter what, let Du Jiaping out safely.

Qiao Mochen did smell the ghost formation in Mu Xue, but he could not summon his ghost formation.

Mu Xue could see that there was something wrong with the ghost formation of the big villain, and he must have suffered a lot. Fortunately, it was the current big villain. If it were a completely blackened big villain, there might not be even scum left.

Qiao Mochen didn't answer Mu Xue's words, but stared at Mu Xue with scarlet eyes.

Seeing him, Mu Xue didn't say a word, "Then I will be your acquiescence." After speaking, she quickly pulled Du Jiaping out of the fog, and the seriously injured Du Jiaping was exposed to the immortals and elders outside the barrier.

Du Jiaping was anxiously speechless.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable's face was cold, and he suffered such a serious injury, but the soul lamp did not change at all. Is it possible that it is a ghost array.

Bing Ling avoiding obstacles has been restless, sensing that his owner's life is in danger, but he can't break out of the Supreme Immortal's Universe Bag.

Du Jiaping was rescued by Supreme Immortal Venerable, and only Mu Xue was left facing Qiao Mochen.

Du Jiaping is safe, Mu Xue secretly breathed a sigh of relief, she knew that she would definitely not be able to escape, and her current spiritual power was not enough to carry a purple cloud thunder.

"Hand it over." Qiao Mochen's face was cold, and he looked at Mu Xue as if looking at a dead person, although he didn't know how she subdue his ghost formation, she must die.

Mu Xue smiled mysteriously, "Come here, I don't have the strength to walk by your side."

Qiao Mochen's eyes became even more gloomy, staring at Mu Xue as if to tear her in half.

Mu Xue didn't mind his eyes, "I'm serious, you don't want the ghost formation, don't you? Don't let me throw out the border forest, let all the immortals and the elders look at the ghost formation."

It was the first time that Qiao Mochen met someone who dared to be so arrogant to him. The other party was still a woman. Although he slowly approached Mu Xue, the blue veins on his neck exposed Qiao Mochen's inner tyranny.

Only when he approached Mu Xue, Qiao Mochen had no time to speak, Mu Xueming smiled stubbornly, took out her storage bag and took out a thing...

Mochen Chaoqiao hit the head, and the wooden spoon hit the melon seeds of Mochen Qiaoqiao. Qiao Mochen never thought that she would dare to do it on him?

Not only did Mu Xue move her hands, she also moved her mouth, jumped onto Qiao Mochen's body, hit him on the head and body with a wooden spoon, Mu Xue vented all the anger and fear in the ghost formation on his body.

"I beat you to death, let you lock us in a ghost array! You are a wolf-hearted thing! I have no grievances with you, you want to harm me like this! I will kill you! I will kill you. Bastard!..." Mu Xue beat and scolded, and the scoop was smashed by Mu Xue.

The scoop was broken, but it was okay, but Mu Xue squeezed her flesh hard, Qiao Mochen pulled Mu Xue away on one side, and pulled up on the other side. She was like an eight-catch fish, so he couldn't open it, so Qiao Mochen straightened her. It was almost blackened immediately.

When Qingying came over, they saw a scene and was stunned. They didn't move for several seconds before reacting.

"Where is the wild woman, dare to hurt my brother Qiao!" Qingying was so angry that her heart was ups and downs, and she was about to move Mu Xue off her senior. Her whip was full of barbs and poisonous. , If it is entangled in Mu Xue's body, it will definitely die.

Mu Xue thought that Qiao Mochen must have a few people from the same sect, and she would die if she died. Even if she died, she would bite Qiao Mochen a piece of his flesh.

With a bite on Qiao Mochen's neck, Qiao Mochen's red eyes wanted to pull off Mu Xue's hair, and the hand that had just stretched out was hit by a flash of white light, and his entire arm was instantly weak.

The whip that Qingying threw out also turned into a piece of shreds, and no one could see what was going on.

Mu Xue was still struggling at Qiao Mochen, her eyes were reddened, and the Supreme Immortal saw that she was tired, so he pulled her down.

A big man in Qiao Mochen fell to the ground, his hair was messed up by Mu Xue, and there were bloody tooth marks on his neck. It was not that Mu Xue refused to bite hard, but the big villain's neck was like steel and bit her. All of her teeth felt broken, and none of them were broken. It was too difficult for her.

"Master!" Mu Xue shouted in surprise, the Supreme Immortal Venerable is here, no matter what your villain or ghost faction, the Supreme Immortal Venerable is unmatched, the first person in the Canglan Continent in the future.

The Supreme Immortal took a soothing look at Mu Xue. Qiao Mochen was really a single disciple of the ghost family, worried about Mu Xue and Jiaping, and they didn't know how they could get out of the ghost array...

Qingying and several people hurriedly helped Qiao Mochen up, but Qiao Mochen refused to let her go. They only stared at Mu Xue with their eyes, and it was bound to engrave Mu Xue's appearance into his mind.

Mu Xue is not afraid of him, now she is protected by the Supreme Immortal, and she is also afraid of a ghost!

"Brother Qiao... are you okay?" Ning Xueyu asked Senior Brother Xiangqiao.

"Nonsense! Are you blind? Didn't see Brother Qiao's trauma! This wild woman is so vicious!" Qingying glared at Ning Xueyu, her whip was taken away by the Supreme Immortal, but she didn't. He asked someone everywhere and said, so he spread his anger on Ning Xueyu's body.

"Who does the wild woman say!" Mu Xue pointed at Qing Ying with one hand on her hips.

Qingying's mouth quickly passed her mind, "What about you." After finishing speaking, she realized that she was being scolded by Mu Xue.

"If you know that you are a wild woman, don't be embarrassed. What is it." Mu Xue's character loses or does not lose. She can't beat so many of them now, but her master is behind her.

It is also the first time Qingying has met a woman who is more poisonous than her mouth, "Can you know who you beat?" She is also able to offend the descendants of the ghost family!

Mu Xue sneered "cut", "Single disciple of the ghost family, how about I beat him? You feel itchy and want to be beaten? Come here! I will catch a few for you." Let you Relieve itching.

Qingying was choked by her, "You have to be careful when you leave the Shushan Sect in the future." She was caught by her and used her as a whip.

"Don't worry, you will do the fifteenth on the first day of the new year. You have to be careful when you sleep in the Chongyang Curie, but don't let me succeed." Mu Xue smiled gloomily, and Lao Tzu is not bad when it comes to Yin.

Qingying's face changed a lot when she heard about Chongyangju, she... how did she know that Brother Qiao lived in Chongyangju? Their Five Poison Sect has always been mysterious, so much so that almost no outsider knows what palace the Five Poison Sect has.

"Who are you?" Qingying looked at Mu Xue seriously. If it weren't for the Supreme Immortal Venerable behind her, she would definitely pull Mu Xue back into the Five Poison Sect.

"I'm your father, be good, listen to screaming father." Mu Xue grinned, looking like a fool.

Qingying: "..." I dared to take advantage of her verbal advantage and didn't want to live anymore! I'm going to make a move when I'm angry.

"Little friend, I want to hit the stone with an egg." In the gentle tone of the Supreme Immortal Venerable, Mu Xue could detect the anger in the words of the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

Qingying looked at Yu Rong of the Supreme Immortal, her face blushed suddenly, then bowed her head without saying a word.

"Where is the ghost array? As long as you return the ghost array to me, the past will not be counted."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

55.6K 2.3K 90
He is known all over the whole world, Eren the Conqueror, the prince of Marley. The cold and heartless killer who had Conquered half of the world in...
30.4K 851 63
Journey and Life of The Dark Twin Hera and Hermione has a big change that changes their lives forever. Hera and Hermione has to find themselves in t...
6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.
36.8K 570 67
Author: Shang Lu Category: Science Fiction Space [Rebirth in the apocalypse + space hoarding + base construction + strong women + no CP] In the futur...