The avatar is an irritating s...

By bei-ai

WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气... More

1. Tragic stand-in girl
2. The obsessed scumbag master
3. Trouble her one after another
4. Absurd behavior
5. Two bastards
6. Happily eating
7. Don't let them go
8. Provoke again
9. Pot hero Mu Xue
10. Beat and curse..
11. Couldn't control
12. Fate can't be forced
13. The golden finger
14. The pendant
15. Cultivation is cool
16. Spiritual roots
17. Nosebleed
18. Thunderbolt palm
19. Confuse the hearts
20. Charming
21. How attractive
22. The male partner
23. Strange posture
24. Liu Bing is a big idiot
25. Things change
26. Not usable
27. Sell it
28. A perfect woman
29. Peeping at
30. Wasteful beauty
31. An old guy
32. Almost perfect man
33. Ahhhhhhhhhh
34. So funny
35. Master's lap
36. The first game
37. Sensationalizing
38. Double standard
39. Green light
40. Little wild cat
41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles
42. Can I not fight?
43. Sent her down
44. Killing intent
45. So excessive
46. Too unfair
47. Last condition
48. Exchange disciple
49. Shushan Sect
50. Chenyan bird
51. Lemon words
52. Mentally retarded
53. Shower with it
54. Everything in dreams
55. Cultivation base
56. Rules for entering
57. Shamelessness number one
58. Caring and Warm feeling
59. How long
60. Didn't know anything
61. Immortal gods
62. Snake
64. Gu heart
65. Senior Sister
66. Hearts of people
67. Looking trouble
68. Spirit stones
69. Mascot
70. Ghost Array
71. Almost death
72. The first villain
73. Gift
74. Surprise after surprise
75. This book absorbs
76. A huge pit
77. More outrageous
78. Sand sculpture
79. Inside of dragon
80. Nine-colored dragons
81. The ninth level
82. Shocked everyone
83. Pitiful Shenlong
84. The giant sword
85. Giant dragon
86. Dared to bully them
87. Fake
88. Supreme Immortal Venerable
89. At night
90. Senior Brother
91. Living place
92. The original male protagonist
93. Thunder tribulation
94. Covered in lightning
95. Tianlei Clan
96. white lotus and green tea
97: level up
98: Fighting with eyes
99: Five Poison Sec
100 : killing intent
101 : different from the original
102: are you crazy?
103: I want to challenge
104: really ridiculous
105: Happy trouble
106: My sister is a legend
107:Don't listen
108: cute ghost
109: crazy laugh
110: Second big boss
111: Win
112: old
113: coma
114: I must go
115: Try and die
116: self-blaming
117: Desert
118: kissing
119: marry
120: extra

63. Ugly

102 2 0
By bei-ai

Mu Xue was frightened by the purgatory snake and ran away, but the spirit fruit was not picked up, but she was scared by the purgatory snake to a big ugly, life is difficult!

Mu Xue felt extremely difficult, because she was troubled again, and she deserves to be the original female cannon fodder. I am sorry for the double cannon fodder if she doesn't have to be troubled for a day.

"How can you be so shameless! How dare... dare to hold the Supreme Immortal." ! A woman similar to Mu Xue's clothes stopped Mu Xue.

"Don't talk nonsense with her, teach her directly, so that she will never have a face to appear in front of the Supreme Immortal Venerable in the future!" The other woman was dressed exactly the same as the woman who just spoke.

Mu Xue looked at them up and down. It turned out that they belonged to a school, and it should be a temple where they learned from others.

Mu Xue didn't retreat in the slightest, rolled her eyes at them with her arms, and then she didn't speak.

The two female disciples were even more angry when they saw that Mu Xue had rolled her eyes at them.

"What do you mean?" The expression in her eyes was clearly despising them.

Mu Xue is not even afraid of the heroine, is she afraid of these small shrimps and millets?

"It means it's up to you. If you eat too much food, you will be nosy when you are full," Mu Xue said in an affirmative sentence.

Qiu Yunzhi was very angry, "We saw you holding the Supreme Immortal Venerable, you...you shameless."

Mu Xue heard them say she was shameless and said she was shameless.

"I'm very curious, I look so good-looking, like a god, why don't I want this peerless face? But if you can say that, I can understand. After all, if I were you, I would be shameless. You are indeed long. Got it... but it's really hard to explain in a word." Mu Xue tut teasingly sarcastically.

"Besides, the Supreme Immortal Venerable is my master, I can hug him and lift him high, Master is happy! You can't control it." Mu Xue wanted to pick his nose idle.

Qiu Yunzhi was choked by her and almost jumped up, "Where am I ugly? You tell me how ugly I am?" How can she face the Supreme Immortal..., her behavior to the Supreme Immortal is to confuse the Supreme Immortal. .

Mu Xue grinned, "I think you are the shameless person. You don't know how ugly you are, and you are confident enough. You don't have a spirit stone to buy a mirror? You don't even know you are ugly from head to toe?" Mu Xue also pretended to be ugly with A shocked look.

Don't even mention how angry Qiu Yun was when she was angry with Mu Xue, she directly attacked and attacked Mu Xue.

Hehe, Mu Xue knew that she would be annoyed by her, and easily escaped the attack of Qiu Yunzhi. Qiu Yunzhi's cultivation was Shui Linggen, and his cultivation was probably in the middle of the foundation construction period.

Easily flashed over, Mu Xue struck Qing Long Silk, bound the other party, and threw it aside, gritting Qiu Yun's hatred, desperately trying to break free from the vines on her body.

"You have already reached the late stage of foundation building?" After only a few days, you broke through your own late stage of foundation building! However, Qiu Yunzhi has been standing in place in the middle of the foundation building, and she has only been missing for a few days, and rushed to the latter stage of the foundation building. What makes her feel so embarrassed!

Mu Xue glanced at her and answered her words slowly, "Do you think I am you, isn't it a late foundation building stage? Simple." Mu Xue shook her long hair coolly, this feeling of being forced by strength. Don't be too cool.

"You...you dare to despise me? You wait, you wait for me! Mu Xue!!!" Qiu Yun's anger went up and warned Mu Xue as she struggled on the ground, even forgot to use her moves.

Mu Xue shook her head to some of her. Why do so many people like to use this sentence to warn others? What are you waiting for? Waiting for the New Year dinner or reunion dinner? strange.

There was one and another, but the other female disciple saw Mu Xue ascending to the late stage of foundation building, and she was only close to the middle stage of foundation foundation building. She saw Qiu Yunzhi being restrained by Mu Xue in three or two strokes.

"I...I have something to do, I'm leaving first." The female disciple didn't care about the Qiu Yunzhi on the ground, she pulled her leg and slipped away.

Qiu Yunzhi: "!!!"

"Hey! Huakui! You left me and left? Huakui!" Qiu Yun was so angry that she yelled on the ground.

Mu Xue laughed so much that she didn't stop, and turned around with the old god behind her back and walked slowly, leaving only one sentence...

"In the future, if you raise your cultivation base to a higher level, then come to trouble others. Don't be ashamed of yourself then."

One of Du Liu Qiuyun was struggling on the ground.

Kunlun School Zun Pavilion

"Master, Mu Xue is really deceiving people too much. If it wasn't for the disciples and senior brothers to have enough spirit stones and spirit pills, Mu Xue would still be able to trouble us." Liu Bing nestled on Dongfang Chen's body, crying to tears. , The few people in the hall were so distressed.

"Master, what Senior Sister Bing'er said is the truth. Even if she doesn't give Bing Ling to avoid obstacles, she still humiliates Senior Sister Bing'er and me like this. I really did a ugly thing in Shu Mountain." Yunze Ying said Liu For Bing's words, this was when Junior Sister Liu Bing kissed him and asked him to cooperate with what she said, which was almost true at first, so he agreed.

Dongfang Chen hugged Liu Bing distressedly, "Don't cry Binger, this deity will definitely seek justice for you, and Bing Ling will return to you when avoiding obstacles."

Liu Bing shook her head, "Master, it's Bing'er's fault, Bing'er is wrong and shouldn't ask the Binger to avoid obstacles. Bing'er said to Mu Xue in a good voice, and she knelt down and begged her, she refused. Give Bing Ling back to Bing'er to avoid obstacles, Bing'er is incompetent..." she cried again.

Before Dongfang Chen was very angry, Li Ruwen first became angry, "Muxue is so bold! Let her sister Bing'er kneel down for her!! I will go and seek justice for her sister Liu Bing now!" Li Ruwen was furious. out.

Dongfang Chen stopped Li Ruwen and said, "Don't be impulsive. If you want to go,are you the deity ."

Dongfang Chen's expression is extremely cold, and the tender and tender person in his arms makes his heart even hotter. In recent days, he has been stimulated by the competition. , Losing such a beautiful furnace tripod like Mu Xue, a demon was born when he was practicing.

"Master, don't blame brother, brother is also good for me, Binger is useless..." Liu Bing covered her face and cried.

Li Ruwen was extremely moved, but Junior Sister Liu Bing was kind-hearted and gentle, so how could there be such a good woman in the world.

Yun Ze comforted Liu Bing, "Sister Bing'er must not be overwhelmed and hurt her body. This hatred will be long in the future, and she will be able to find Mu Xuebao to report it." At that time, Mu Xue will be his furnace and imprisoned thing.

Dongfang Chen told them to stay calm, "This matter has to be discussed in the long term, so blindly searching for Mu Xue will only end up deceiving others." The Shushan School is a famous guardian, no matter how internally they fight, but if there are outsiders. If you do something wrong with the Shushan Sect, then that outsider will be chased down or even killed by the entire Shushan Sect!

It's not that Mu Xue is difficult to deal with, but the Shushan sect behind Mu Xue and the Supreme Immortal Venerable are not easy to provoke. If you want Mu Xue to get his hands, you have to find a suitable opportunity.

Two days later is the time for all the martial arts to experience, the border forest..., Dongfang Chen's eyes are cold, and after he takes her back to the furnace, he must enjoy and torture her to the full.

"The border forest experience will be the day after, and the deity will go with you." Dongfang Chen was silent for a moment, and his expression and eyes became more sullen than ever.

Liu Bing understood Dongfang Chen's words and stopped crying because she found that Dongfang Chen was different. Since Mu Xue entered the Shushan School, he has changed. She can't tell where it has changed, but she can feel his unusually tyrannical emotions.

Li Ruwen was still very angry, "How can Senior Sister Mu Xue treat Senior Sister Liu Bing like this?" He didn't believe Senior Sister Mu Xue would be so cruel.

Yunze also has selfish intentions, "Junior brother, don't be impatient, the border forest group can ask Mu Xue, Mu Xue may have some unspeakable secrets." He will take Mu Xue back as a furnace at that time, so that they can't make them hate Mu Xue too much, he has never had it before. I remembered that the experience of the border forest was in these few days, if I remembered it in advance, he would not cooperate with Bing'er to talk about Mu Xue in front of the master.

Liu Bing was upset, "Bing'er knew that Senior Brother was still reluctant to be Sister Mu Xue, it was Bing'er's fault, everything was Bing'er's fault and had nothing to do with Senior Sister Mu Xue." Liu Bing shed tears silently. Very sad look.

Yunze wanted to talk at that moment, but his heart was hurting like before, and a mouthful of blood spurted out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.
847K 29.3K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
445K 24.5K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
14.9K 320 125
The prestigious He family was reunited with their lost-lost heir. Everybody was looking forward to the Revenge of the Real Daughter or some cliché st...