The avatar is an irritating s...

By bei-ai

WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气... More

1. Tragic stand-in girl
2. The obsessed scumbag master
3. Trouble her one after another
4. Absurd behavior
5. Two bastards
6. Happily eating
7. Don't let them go
8. Provoke again
9. Pot hero Mu Xue
10. Beat and curse..
11. Couldn't control
12. Fate can't be forced
13. The golden finger
14. The pendant
15. Cultivation is cool
16. Spiritual roots
17. Nosebleed
18. Thunderbolt palm
19. Confuse the hearts
20. Charming
21. How attractive
22. The male partner
23. Strange posture
24. Liu Bing is a big idiot
25. Things change
26. Not usable
27. Sell it
28. A perfect woman
29. Peeping at
30. Wasteful beauty
31. An old guy
32. Almost perfect man
33. Ahhhhhhhhhh
34. So funny
35. Master's lap
36. The first game
37. Sensationalizing
38. Double standard
39. Green light
40. Little wild cat
41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles
42. Can I not fight?
43. Sent her down
44. Killing intent
45. So excessive
46. Too unfair
47. Last condition
48. Exchange disciple
49. Shushan Sect
50. Chenyan bird
51. Lemon words
52. Mentally retarded
53. Shower with it
54. Everything in dreams
55. Cultivation base
56. Rules for entering
57. Shamelessness number one
58. Caring and Warm feeling
59. How long
60. Didn't know anything
62. Snake
63. Ugly
64. Gu heart
65. Senior Sister
66. Hearts of people
67. Looking trouble
68. Spirit stones
69. Mascot
70. Ghost Array
71. Almost death
72. The first villain
73. Gift
74. Surprise after surprise
75. This book absorbs
76. A huge pit
77. More outrageous
78. Sand sculpture
79. Inside of dragon
80. Nine-colored dragons
81. The ninth level
82. Shocked everyone
83. Pitiful Shenlong
84. The giant sword
85. Giant dragon
86. Dared to bully them
87. Fake
88. Supreme Immortal Venerable
89. At night
90. Senior Brother
91. Living place
92. The original male protagonist
93. Thunder tribulation
94. Covered in lightning
95. Tianlei Clan
96. white lotus and green tea
97: level up
98: Fighting with eyes
99: Five Poison Sec
100 : killing intent
101 : different from the original
102: are you crazy?
103: I want to challenge
104: really ridiculous
105: Happy trouble
106: My sister is a legend
107:Don't listen
108: cute ghost
109: crazy laugh
110: Second big boss
111: Win
112: old
113: coma
114: I must go
115: Try and die
116: self-blaming
117: Desert
118: kissing
119: marry
120: extra

61. Immortal gods

112 3 0
By bei-ai

 Seeing that the silly bird ignored her, Mu Xue curled her mouth, got up and went back to the bedroom, not even the bird cared about herself, okay.

After entering the dormitory, she thought about going to the border forest in two days. What should she prepare? Mosquito repellent?

Mu Xue is a modern person, and has never been in contact with the forests of this world. Naturally, She would think of the forests of the previous world.

Actually, it's okay to go out to experience, just to have a chance to try the power of the sky thunder, Mu Xue actually feels a little expectant about going to the border forest.

Mu Xue enthusiastically entered the space and practiced cross-legged. In order to prevent herself from forgetting the time again, she deliberately set an hourglass to watch the time practice.

Time passed by. Mu Xue frowned during her practice. She wanted to break through the barrier in front of her, but she couldn't break through. After a long time, Mu Xue stopped. She didn't force herself. If she couldn't break through, she would charge next time. .

Opened her eyes and looked at the hourglass, another day had passed, and Mu Xue got used to how to control Ziyun Thunder, so that she wouldn't be in a rush in the border forest.

Mu Xue concentratedly condensed a purple cloud thunder in front of her, and this purple cloud thunder was full of domineering aura as she watched, and Mu Xue's small face was shining purple.

"That's awesome!" Mu Xue once again looked at the thunder group formed by the purple cloud thunder in front of her, even if she saw it for the second time, she still couldn't help but marvel. How did she know that she could produce thunder with her bare hands? ?

With a light blow, Zi Yunlei dispersed, floating in the air and slowly crawling back to Mu Xue.

Mu Xue tried repeatedly, until she could condense the purple cloud thunder with her backhand, Mu Xue didn't continue to practice. Regarding the matter of going to the border forest, she was both expecting and a little unwilling to go, contradicting each other.

For Mu Xue, all sects must go to experience together, and the original owner is a cannon fodder substitute, what is a cannon fodder substitute? People who are bored by others, and those who are fascinated by flowers, and the heroine are two types of characters.

She went to the Boundary Forest because she was afraid that Liu Bing could not understand her, as if she was going to kill her in the Boundary Forest. Mu Xue was not afraid of Liu Bing. What she was afraid of was Yunze and Li Ruwen behind Liu Bing, as well as the male lead. What is it? She has forgotten his name.

These characters want to kill her, as long as her cultivation base during the foundation period, even if there is a sky thunder, it is not their opponent, but fortunately, there is an ice spirit to avoid obstacles, and at least it is guaranteed to get out.

After thinking about it, Mu Xuesi still had to go. She couldn't hide for a while. Besides, she had the brothers and sisters of the same school now, and the cultivation ability of brother Du Jiaping was in the middle of Jin Dan stage.

Putting her heart back on her stomach, Mu Xue stepped out of the space and sat on the edge of the bed. The sky was still dark outside. Mu Xue looked at the sky outside, and she should go to bed first. She was almost going to clean the door.

Lie back on the bed under the quilt, Mu Xue fell asleep.

Until the sky was overwhelming, Mu Xue woke up naturally, stretched her waist and got up, and used a dust removal technique on herself, OK! Sweep the door.

Mu Xue swept the door as usual, humming a song, forgetting about going to the border forest.

"Amen, a vine in front of Amen, and Anun has just sprouted. The snail is carrying the heavy shell on its back, climbing up step by step."

Mu Xue seriously swept the ground, not knowing that someone was behind her, and when she found out, she almost fell off the stairs.

Looking at the handsome and handsome man, Mu Xue only felt a little familiar, "You are?"

Both the Flower God Immortal and the Jade Dragon Immortal were taken aback, surprised at how she didn't know them, but the frightened beauty was still a beautiful ecstasy.

"You don't recognize me?" Hua Shenzun didn't remember him for Mu Xue, and felt heartbroken. The beauty didn't remember him?

Mu Xue shook her head blankly, "Should I know you?" She doesn't have any memory, is it possible that the original owner knew them?

Jade Dragon Immortal Venerable's expression stiffened, and the jade bone fan came back with a "slap", "I saw it at the Kunlun school competition last time, do you remember?"

Mu Xue tilted her head and thought about it, this jade-bone fan and his slightly flat smiling face, damn it! It's him! The one who mocked her.

"I'll recognize it when you say that. Is something wrong?" Mu Xue immediately became cold, holding the big broom and swiping.

The Flower God Fairy was stunned when she saw her, her swaying posture was so charming and seductive, she was a stunner in the world.

Jade Dragon Immortal Venerable is okay, but he is amused at her sudden change of indifference, as long as she has an impression, it doesn't matter whether it is good or bad.

"Is your master here?" Yulong Xianzun asked Mu Xue, and Mu Xue nodded, but did not stop the sweeping motion in her hand.

"I don't know, you can go in and find it yourself." Mu Xue really didn't know, how could she know the whereabouts of Supreme Immortal Venerable.

The two immortals didn't care about Mu Xue, just..., "We don't know where the Supreme Immortal Venerable lives, can you take us to find it?"

In fact, they are about to go bad this way, just get along with beauties first.

The fairy god of flowers displayed a perfect smile, but in Mu Xue's eyes, her eyes hurt when he was dressed in colorful clothes.

"Yes." Throwing the broom back into the space, carrying them with her hands on her back, took them to find the Supreme Immortal.

The two immortals behind them looked at the beauties leading the way, where they were still in the mood for chatting, staring at Mu Xue.

Mu Xue ignored them and looked at the passing scenery as she walked. The scenery was unique. As she walked, she heard the sound of the piano...

The sound of the piano was pleasant, and Mu Xue heard it in her ears, and she felt a soothing feeling inexplicably.

Mu Xue was curious about who was playing the piano, and quickly stepped forward for a short while, and the field of vision in front of her suddenly widened. A man in white was sitting on the edge of the willow tree and flicking the piano, softly and sternly.

Mu Xue was dumbfounded, mainly because the Supreme Immortal Venerable was really, really, really handsome! The kind of handsome and bursting handsome, what modern male star, in front of the Supreme Immortal, is not enough to look directly, so handsome, Mu Xue doesn't know what adjectives to describe this handsome.

Hua Shen Xian Zun and Jade Dragon Xian Zun looked at each other, not good, they have become the supreme foil.

Mu Xue was fascinated by the Supreme Immortal, and the Qin listened very well. Treasure Master, Treasure Master!

Venerable Flower Immortal felt uncomfortable, and stepped forward to talk to Mu Xue who was stunned. He didn't want to let Wushang continue to bounce. If he bounced again, the beauty in front of him would definitely not look at him again.

"You..." Mu Xue interrupted as soon as he spoke.

Mu Xue raised her little hand and didn't turn her head. "Stop talking." It's chirping, don't affect her listening to the piano and seeing the most handsome man in the world.

Flower god fairy: "..." After all, he was fascinated.

At the end of the song, Supreme Immortal Venerable opened his eyes and looked at Mu Xue where they were. Before he could even speak, Mu Xue clapped her hands excitedly.

"It's so nice, it's really nice." Mu Xue smiled and ran towards the Supreme Immortal Venerable, how long will she wait for this matter?

"Master, you can be said to be a majestic, beautiful, beautiful sound of the piano, and an admirable five-body cast to the ground..." Mu Xueren didn't arrive first, and the rainbow fart blew out first.

Mu Xue's rainbow fart blew the Supreme Immortal to the utmost helplessness, "Naughty."

The Supreme Immortal Venerable said helplessly to her, Mu Xue said to him naughty, feeling that her ears were about to become pregnant.

"Supreme, how good are these few days?" Yulong Xianzun broke the rainbow fart that Mu Xue wanted to continue.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable returned to his usual indifference, "Didn't you just come here two days ago?"

A sentence broke the purpose of the Flower God and Jade Dragon, and the two fairy were embarrassed for a few seconds.

"I forgot to look for you a few days ago. Tomorrow will be the day for the disciples to practice, but you want to go together?" Yulong Xianzun naturally broke this embarrassment.

How did Mu Xue Daliee's temper know their purpose, and would never think that anyone would be interested in her.

The two Immortal Venerables actually wanted to ask Mu Xue whether she was going or not, but it was not easy to ask directly, because the purpose was too strong.

Supreme Immortal Venerable glanced at them and pulled Mu Xue behind him, "Of course."

Mu Xue was pulled behind him inexplicably, her expression was a little dazed, and she didn't understand why the Supreme Immortal Venerable pulled her behind.

Venerable Flower Immortal looked at Wu Shang and pulled Mu Xue's hand, his expression was so cold for a moment.

The author has something to say:

noted: A vine in front of Amena, Amena has just sprouted, and the snail is climbing up step by step with its heavy shell on its back.

The lyrics from the song Snail and Oriole are not original.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 67 7
not my work google translated offline reading only Title: 我被病娇龙崽盯上了!! Author:沐沐良辰 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/152/152400/
71.7K 1.7K 58
With a modern background, the son will become a human being in the back. Mother: Ning Qiao has passed through, and the system told her that she must...
55.6K 2.3K 90
He is known all over the whole world, Eren the Conqueror, the prince of Marley. The cold and heartless killer who had Conquered half of the world in...
36.8K 570 67
Author: Shang Lu Category: Science Fiction Space [Rebirth in the apocalypse + space hoarding + base construction + strong women + no CP] In the futur...