The avatar is an irritating s...

By bei-ai

WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气... More

1. Tragic stand-in girl
2. The obsessed scumbag master
3. Trouble her one after another
4. Absurd behavior
5. Two bastards
6. Happily eating
7. Don't let them go
8. Provoke again
9. Pot hero Mu Xue
10. Beat and curse..
11. Couldn't control
12. Fate can't be forced
13. The golden finger
14. The pendant
15. Cultivation is cool
16. Spiritual roots
17. Nosebleed
18. Thunderbolt palm
19. Confuse the hearts
20. Charming
21. How attractive
22. The male partner
23. Strange posture
24. Liu Bing is a big idiot
25. Things change
26. Not usable
27. Sell it
28. A perfect woman
29. Peeping at
30. Wasteful beauty
31. An old guy
32. Almost perfect man
33. Ahhhhhhhhhh
34. So funny
35. Master's lap
36. The first game
37. Sensationalizing
38. Double standard
39. Green light
40. Little wild cat
41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles
42. Can I not fight?
43. Sent her down
44. Killing intent
45. So excessive
46. Too unfair
47. Last condition
48. Exchange disciple
49. Shushan Sect
50. Chenyan bird
51. Lemon words
52. Mentally retarded
53. Shower with it
54. Everything in dreams
55. Cultivation base
56. Rules for entering
57. Shamelessness number one
58. Caring and Warm feeling
59. How long
61. Immortal gods
62. Snake
63. Ugly
64. Gu heart
65. Senior Sister
66. Hearts of people
67. Looking trouble
68. Spirit stones
69. Mascot
70. Ghost Array
71. Almost death
72. The first villain
73. Gift
74. Surprise after surprise
75. This book absorbs
76. A huge pit
77. More outrageous
78. Sand sculpture
79. Inside of dragon
80. Nine-colored dragons
81. The ninth level
82. Shocked everyone
83. Pitiful Shenlong
84. The giant sword
85. Giant dragon
86. Dared to bully them
87. Fake
88. Supreme Immortal Venerable
89. At night
90. Senior Brother
91. Living place
92. The original male protagonist
93. Thunder tribulation
94. Covered in lightning
95. Tianlei Clan
96. white lotus and green tea
97: level up
98: Fighting with eyes
99: Five Poison Sec
100 : killing intent
101 : different from the original
102: are you crazy?
103: I want to challenge
104: really ridiculous
105: Happy trouble
106: My sister is a legend
107:Don't listen
108: cute ghost
109: crazy laugh
110: Second big boss
111: Win
112: old
113: coma
114: I must go
115: Try and die
116: self-blaming
117: Desert
118: kissing
119: marry
120: extra

60. Didn't know anything

112 3 0
By bei-ai

   Although Du Jiaping didn't mind, Mu Xue was still somewhat embarrassed, and quickly took out the big broom from the space and swept the ground.

"Brother, just hand it back to me, thank you for your help." Mu Xue sweated anxiously.

Du Jiaping smiled honestly, did not stop the movement in his hand, but swept with Mu Xue.

"It's okay, I just didn't think there was anything wrong, so I swept the fallen leaves with you." Du Jiaping seemed to like to chat with Mu Xue.

Seeing that he insisted, Mu Xue didn't persuade him anymore, "Okay." Then she lowered her head and started sweeping seriously. After sweeping, she heard a few low laughter, and stopped the movement with some doubt.

Du Jiaping was looking at Mu Xue with a smile in his eyes.

Mu Xue: "?" What did she do?

Is she wearing reverse clothes? Mu Xue looked down at herself, no, everything is normal.

"Junior Sister is the first one I have seen to be so serious and careful as Men Qing." Du Jiaping is indeed the first time to see a cultivator who can put down her body and sweep the door, and also sweep with such seriousness.

Mu Xue was very embarrassed by his praise, scratching her head, "Senior brother, don't tease me, just went to... the first day in the Qing Dynasty, it hasn't been two days..." Mu Xue said of this, she No matter how thick the skin is, I can't bear it anymore.

Du Jiaping advised her not to take this matter to heart, "The Hall of Mortal Dust is very casual and free. Cultivation is the most important thing. Men Qing is just an excuse for Master to include you under the door. ." You can do it or not.

Mu Xue shook her head vigorously, "Men Qing can do it, I like to do Men Qing." At least there is something to do.

Du Jiaping: "..." This is the first time I have heard of this preference.

"If you like it." Du Jiaping is still full of smiles.

Mu Xue nodded, swept and swept with the broom in her hand. The senior sisters and senior brothers in the Fanchen Hall were very easy to talk, and they deserved to be the disciples of the Supreme Immortal Sect.

When Mu Xue was lost in thought, Du Jiaping started to chat with Mu Xue one after another.

"How did Junior Sister Mu Xue practice this time?"

Mu Xue swept and chatted with Du Jiaping, "The cultivation base has reached the late stage of foundation construction." Mu Xue told Du Jiaping truthfully, her instinct told her that of course, the brothers and sisters of the Mortal Chen Temple and the Supreme Immortal Venerable can stay behind. The kind of the same door.

A hint of joy flashed across Du Jiaping's face, "Really? Junior Sister Mu Xue is amazing! Not like me...hey..." Du Jiaping's happy mood dropped as soon as he thought of himself.

Mu Xue didn't know where his cultivation level was. Seeing that his mood suddenly turned down, she waved her hand quickly, "Not good, not good, I have already broken through this level for a long time in the late stage of foundation building, and I have only broken through until now."

Du Jiaping was not comforted, he only mumbled, "I don't know when I can break through in the later stage of Jindan."

Mu Xue: "..."? Golden Core Period? ? Did she hear it right? It was still Jin Dan's mid-term cultivation base, well, she was not worthy.

Mu Xue was the one who was greatly irritated, holding the big broom and silently sweeping the ground, people are really maddening than people.

So the two were caught in different stimulations, Mu Xue sighed that the big guy is the big guy, and the people are more popular than the others.

Du Jiaping broke the silence between the two again, "Sister Mu Xue, I will go to the border forest to practice in two days, what are your plans?"

Mu Xue stopped the big broom in her hand again, "What is the border forest?" She really didn't have enough expressions, she didn't know what he said.

Du Jiaping didn't even think that Mu Xue didn't even know the border forest. While shocked and puzzled, he thought of what Mu Xue had said a few days ago, and felt deep pity for the beautiful younger sister in front of him.

"The border forest belongs to the border of the Canglan Continent. There are many monsters there. Of course, there are also many opportunities and treasures." Du Jiaping patiently explained the border forest to Mu Xue.

"But it's very dangerous. The border forest is not under the jurisdiction. I don't know how many years it has existed. It was a long, long time ago." I don't know how many cultivators died in the border forest. It is tempting and fatal.

Du Jiaping's popular science has given Mu Xue's knowledge, and Boundary Forest feels so dangerous to hear him say this.

"Then it's so dangerous, why should we go there to practice?" Mu Xue didn't understand. Logically speaking, cultivators are generally very costly. No one would be willing to go to such a dangerous place just to practice, right?

Du Jiaping shook his head, "We only went to the outer edge of the border forest and did not go inside the border forest, so we are not afraid."

The matter of going to the border forest to experience is actually a secret rivalry between the various sects. Which sect disciple can get treasures or greater gains in it, and which sect has face.

Mu Xue understood, and nodded in response to him, "Should we go to the Mortal Dust Palace?" Are all the disciples of the Shushan School together?

Du Jiaping glanced at her in surprise, "You were in the Kunlun school before, don't you know that every time the disciples of the various schools would go to the border forest to practice once?"

Mu Xue was taken aback for a moment, "No, I don't know." She didn't knew if The original owner didn't know .

Du Jiaping's pity towards her was even worse, and Junior Sister Mu Xue was really pitiful. The Kunlun faction was too bullying.

"Do you want to go in a few days?" Mu Xue determined the time. To go to the border forest, she must take various measures.

"The day after the big day, let's go together, Junior Sister Mu Xue, don't worry, we are here." Du Jiaping smiled towards Mu Xue.

Mu Xue's heart warmed, "Thank you brother." The corners of her mouth rose, and she couldn't stop it.

"The Shushan school is not only the experience of the border forest, but also has many opportunities for experience. Junior sister Mu Xue just takes care of her practice." Du Jiaping likes this junior sister Mu Xue from the heart.

Mu Xue nodded again, tilted her head and thought, but she didn't know what she thought of.

"By the way, brother, where is Jinlong Forest?" Mu Xue remembered hearing Li Ruwen's mouth in the Kunlun School before.

Jinlonglin? Du Jiaping glanced at Mu Xue, "It turns out that Junior Sister Mu Xue still knows Jinlong Lin." Du Jiaping smiled with satisfaction.

Mu Xue: "..." It feels like she gave Du Jiaping a little white sense of sight that she didn't know anything about. He might feel inexplicably relieved when she finally heard her name of the place he knew well.

"Jinlong Forest is the most dangerous place in the entire Canglan Continent. Even the climate is very mysterious wherever it goes. People who go in it are even dead in nine years. Few people can get out of it alive." Du Jiaping sighed. He broke in, and his whereabouts are still unknown. If it weren't for his soul lamp was still on...

Mu Xue didn't notice Du Jiaping's low mood, and then asked in doubt, "What is the spirit beast Cangfeng?" Mu Xue had a hundred thousand why, she was actually the kind of curiosity, very curious.

Du Jiaping quickly recovered his emotions, "The spirit beast Cangfeng is a very rare spirit beast. It is full of treasures. It can make this spirit beast obey a person. Then the level of cultivation of that person is average. It is beyond the reach of the dust."

Mu Xue nodded suddenly, so she had to prepare to go to the border forest, until she returned to the Guichen Pavilion, Mu Xue didn't react.

"Does that mean that the people from the Kunlun faction are also going there?" Mu Xue almost jumped up, yes, don't want to have a quiet ear.

When Mu Xue thought of it, her brain hurts. She really didn't want to meet those with secondary cancer, but there was no way, she still had to face it.

When she entered the yard, Chenyan had completely ignored Mu Xue and turned a blind eye to her.

Mu Xue felt that this stupid bird was actually quite cute and took a small fairy fruit from the space to give it to the stupid bird.

Chen Yan saw that Mu Xue took the food to feed it, and the bird's eye glanced at Mu Xue suspiciously, sniffed the small fairy fruit in Mu Xue's palm, and slowly swallowed it, then the bird's eye rolled his eyes and turned and continued to hold it in his mouth. The spirit fruit was eaten.

Mu Xue who was bitten by the bird's ass again: "..." Lao Tzu wanted to hit someone.

This silly bird disliked her little fairy fruit. Could it be that her little fairy fruit has deteriorated? Won't it be so fast?

Mu Xue picked up the little fairy fruit in the space and ate one, no, it was still so sweet.

Looking at the Lingguo next to Chenyan's mouth, she wanted to taste the Lingguo of Chenyan? OMG! Why did she fall to the point of grabbing food with a bird, stop and stop, can't have such an idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.7K 58
With a modern background, the son will become a human being in the back. Mother: Ning Qiao has passed through, and the system told her that she must...
15.1K 330 125
The prestigious He family was reunited with their lost-lost heir. Everybody was looking forward to the Revenge of the Real Daughter or some cliché st...
42.6K 3.1K 61
BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that they can't be separated, but they don't w...
448K 24.6K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...