The avatar is an irritating s...

By bei-ai

WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气... More

1. Tragic stand-in girl
2. The obsessed scumbag master
3. Trouble her one after another
4. Absurd behavior
5. Two bastards
6. Happily eating
7. Don't let them go
8. Provoke again
9. Pot hero Mu Xue
10. Beat and curse..
11. Couldn't control
12. Fate can't be forced
13. The golden finger
14. The pendant
15. Cultivation is cool
16. Spiritual roots
17. Nosebleed
18. Thunderbolt palm
19. Confuse the hearts
20. Charming
21. How attractive
22. The male partner
23. Strange posture
24. Liu Bing is a big idiot
25. Things change
26. Not usable
27. Sell it
29. Peeping at
30. Wasteful beauty
31. An old guy
32. Almost perfect man
33. Ahhhhhhhhhh
34. So funny
35. Master's lap
36. The first game
37. Sensationalizing
38. Double standard
39. Green light
40. Little wild cat
41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles
42. Can I not fight?
43. Sent her down
44. Killing intent
45. So excessive
46. Too unfair
47. Last condition
48. Exchange disciple
49. Shushan Sect
50. Chenyan bird
51. Lemon words
52. Mentally retarded
53. Shower with it
54. Everything in dreams
55. Cultivation base
56. Rules for entering
57. Shamelessness number one
58. Caring and Warm feeling
59. How long
60. Didn't know anything
61. Immortal gods
62. Snake
63. Ugly
64. Gu heart
65. Senior Sister
66. Hearts of people
67. Looking trouble
68. Spirit stones
69. Mascot
70. Ghost Array
71. Almost death
72. The first villain
73. Gift
74. Surprise after surprise
75. This book absorbs
76. A huge pit
77. More outrageous
78. Sand sculpture
79. Inside of dragon
80. Nine-colored dragons
81. The ninth level
82. Shocked everyone
83. Pitiful Shenlong
84. The giant sword
85. Giant dragon
86. Dared to bully them
87. Fake
88. Supreme Immortal Venerable
89. At night
90. Senior Brother
91. Living place
92. The original male protagonist
93. Thunder tribulation
94. Covered in lightning
95. Tianlei Clan
96. white lotus and green tea
97: level up
98: Fighting with eyes
99: Five Poison Sec
100 : killing intent
101 : different from the original
102: are you crazy?
103: I want to challenge
104: really ridiculous
105: Happy trouble
106: My sister is a legend
107:Don't listen
108: cute ghost
109: crazy laugh
110: Second big boss
111: Win
112: old
113: coma
114: I must go
115: Try and die
116: self-blaming
117: Desert
118: kissing
119: marry
120: extra

28. A perfect woman

138 4 0
By bei-ai

    Mu Xue took out a handful of small fairy fruit from another storage bag, threw one in her mouth, chewing and said..

"Big face! She can only ask for her face, and It doesn't seem like the master can find you, It's useless, right?" Mu Xue spread out her hands with an innocent look, and continued to eat her little fairy fruit.

Dongfang Chen: "..." Can she be more serious for a moment? Always so irritating.

"Muxue!! I must kill you!" Liu Bing was so embarrassed that she wanted to destroy Mu Xue in the next second, but her reason told her that she wanted to keep her useful for the competition, and she couldn't move her now.

Liu Bing exploded with anger, but Mu Qing tried his best to hold back his smile, which was interesting, too interesting.

"Whatever you want." Mu Xue spread out her hands again indifferently, and threw a small fairy fruit in her mouth.

"Master, Senior Sister Mu Xue always bullies me..." Liu Bing complained to Dongfang Chen.

Mu Xue didn't know how pleasant it was to eat Xiaoxianguo, cast a glance, and before Dongfang Chen didn't speak, she grabbed the head of the conversation..

"Then being bullied a few more times, won't you get used to it?" Mu Xue slowly suggested Liu Bing.

Liu Bing was almost angry into a fire-breathing dragon, and she subordinates shook Dongfang Chen even more, "Master, look at her..."

Dongfang Chen's brain hurts, one is his swaying furnace tripod, and the other is his beloved love.

"Don't say a few words." Dongfang Chen warned Mu Xue. It's not too good to be fierce to Mu Xue now, otherwise it will be even more difficult to be a furnace ding later.

"The mouth is mine, what I want to say, it's up to you." Mu Xue is now going to anger Dongfang Chen, so that she can leave Dongting Xianju quickly.

Dongfang Chen want to saved face, of course, but in front of outsiders Mu Qing his face wouldn't be too good, he had to hold back his anger, "Don't mess around anymore." A look of helplessness towards Mu Xue.

Mu Qing was so intoxicated by Mu Xue's beauty, eating the little fairy fruit was so beautiful, and there was a little juice on her mouth... Mu Qingtao's eyes were dark, and he really wanted to taste the juice from her mouth.

Mu Xue ignored Dongfang Chen, this time the fairy fruit is so sweet? How could it be so sweet, seeing the male partner staring at her from the corner of his eyes, his eyes seemed to eat her..

As for? Several fairy fruits were so greedy, Mu Xue took a handful of fairy fruits from her pocket and handed it to Mu Qing.

"Do you want to eat? Here, give it to you." Mu Xue grabbed a handful and gave it to him. She didn't pick much, so she won't give it too much. After all, the competition hasn't started. She has to eat melons and watch the fun.

Mu Qing shifted his gaze to Mu Xue's hand. The green fingers showed a faint jade color, and the bright red fairy fruit was lying quietly on her hand, making her jade fingers beautiful and attractive.

Mu Qing swallowed, and stretched out his big, well-defined palm to take away the fairy fruit from Mu Xue's hand. When Mu Qing's fingers touched Mu Xue, Mu Qing was electrocuted, and Mu Qing drooped his dark peach eyes. .

"Thanks." Mu Qing slid his Adam's apple twice and said dumbly.

Mu Xue replied vaguely, "No need." If he hasn't hurt the original owner, she naturally won't confuse him. If he can make friends, she will make more kindness.

"Boom! Boom! Boom!" With the sound of three beating gongs, the four of them turned their heads and looked out of the hall at the same time. The Kunlun faction contest began.

There are several Xianjus in Kunlun, including Dongting Xianju, Heyun Xianju, Changxiang Xianju, and Rouqing Xianju, a total of four Xianju.

Mu Xueren's jaw dropped in a horrible competition, so many people? Why haven't I seen so many people in normal times, and why some clothes are not the same as what she wears? Isn't the Kunlun school only in Dongting Xianju?

There are five seats in the competition meeting, and in the middle is the competition table.

Mu Xue stared at such a spectacular scene blankly. The main reason was that the seats were suspended, and the competition platform was also suspended.. So she was afraid of heights! !

"I... can I not go up?" Mu Xue persuaded, she was particularly afraid of heights, and the point was that she could not fly up.

Dongfang Chen glanced at her, obviously didn't want to pay attention to her crazy words, Liu Bing didn't pay attention to her at all, observing other Xianju disciples intently.

And Yun Ze and Li Ruwen had already protected her in front of Liu Bing, but they stood a bit slanted, as if they wanted to block Mu Xue and didn't want her to be peeped.

Many other male disciples of Xianju were thinking of Liu Bing. After all, Liu Bing was a beautiful and powerful beauty. When the other disciples of Xianju saw that the people from Dongting Xianju came out, they quickly searched for Liu Bing's figure. To take a look at her.

The male disciples inadvertently looked at Mu Xue and held their breath. A woman holding a fairy fruit in her hand, wearing white clothes, a black silk drape on her shoulders with a little mess, her skin white can be seen in the crowd. With her white and tender shiny appearance, beautiful appearance and figure, combined with an ignorant look, she was so beautiful that the male disciples were shocked on the spot. They had never seen such a perfect woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 2.3K 90
He is known all over the whole world, Eren the Conqueror, the prince of Marley. The cold and heartless killer who had Conquered half of the world in...
29.4K 660 17
(completed) ကိုယ့်ဖက်ကအချစ်တွေကစစ်မှန်ပေမယ့် တစ်ဖက်ကမလိုချင်တဲ့အခါ
30.4K 851 63
Journey and Life of The Dark Twin Hera and Hermione has a big change that changes their lives forever. Hera and Hermione has to find themselves in t...
33K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...