The avatar is an irritating s...

By bei-ai

WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气... More

1. Tragic stand-in girl
2. The obsessed scumbag master
3. Trouble her one after another
4. Absurd behavior
5. Two bastards
6. Happily eating
7. Don't let them go
8. Provoke again
9. Pot hero Mu Xue
10. Beat and curse..
11. Couldn't control
12. Fate can't be forced
13. The golden finger
14. The pendant
15. Cultivation is cool
16. Spiritual roots
17. Nosebleed
18. Thunderbolt palm
19. Confuse the hearts
20. Charming
21. How attractive
22. The male partner
23. Strange posture
24. Liu Bing is a big idiot
26. Not usable
27. Sell it
28. A perfect woman
29. Peeping at
30. Wasteful beauty
31. An old guy
32. Almost perfect man
33. Ahhhhhhhhhh
34. So funny
35. Master's lap
36. The first game
37. Sensationalizing
38. Double standard
39. Green light
40. Little wild cat
41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles
42. Can I not fight?
43. Sent her down
44. Killing intent
45. So excessive
46. Too unfair
47. Last condition
48. Exchange disciple
49. Shushan Sect
50. Chenyan bird
51. Lemon words
52. Mentally retarded
53. Shower with it
54. Everything in dreams
55. Cultivation base
56. Rules for entering
57. Shamelessness number one
58. Caring and Warm feeling
59. How long
60. Didn't know anything
61. Immortal gods
62. Snake
63. Ugly
64. Gu heart
65. Senior Sister
66. Hearts of people
67. Looking trouble
68. Spirit stones
69. Mascot
70. Ghost Array
71. Almost death
72. The first villain
73. Gift
74. Surprise after surprise
75. This book absorbs
76. A huge pit
77. More outrageous
78. Sand sculpture
79. Inside of dragon
80. Nine-colored dragons
81. The ninth level
82. Shocked everyone
83. Pitiful Shenlong
84. The giant sword
85. Giant dragon
86. Dared to bully them
87. Fake
88. Supreme Immortal Venerable
89. At night
90. Senior Brother
91. Living place
92. The original male protagonist
93. Thunder tribulation
94. Covered in lightning
95. Tianlei Clan
96. white lotus and green tea
97: level up
98: Fighting with eyes
99: Five Poison Sec
100 : killing intent
101 : different from the original
102: are you crazy?
103: I want to challenge
104: really ridiculous
105: Happy trouble
106: My sister is a legend
107:Don't listen
108: cute ghost
109: crazy laugh
110: Second big boss
111: Win
112: old
113: coma
114: I must go
115: Try and die
116: self-blaming
117: Desert
118: kissing
119: marry
120: extra

25. Things change

141 3 0
By bei-ai

However, before Mu Xue could hide behind Mu Qing, Liu Bing's trick was blocked by a light and disappeared.

Liu Bing knew who emitted the light, because she knew it, so her face turned pale, and he was the respected master..

Mu Xue didn't expect that Dongfang Chen would actually stop her, didn't Dongfang Chen love Liu Bing like his life? Why did you save her?

In fact, Dongfang Chen didn't know what was going on. He saw Mu Xue leaning behind Mu Qing, as if Mu Qing was her only life-saving straw. He felt uncomfortable and stopped Liu Bing's Qianjian.

Dongfang Chen did not dare to look at Liu Bing for some reason, only coughed awkwardly, "Binger, don't be impulsive."

Liu Bing looked at Dongfang Chen's eyes with disappointment, Master... he no longer loves her as usual...

Mu Xue pulled the corner of Mu Qing's clothes, a little confused, what's the matter with these two people? As if who betrayed whom?

"Binger, come here to my deity." Dongfang Chen knew that sooner or later he would face this scene. Mu Xue was his furnace and Binger was his love. How could this be compared?

Liu Bing lowered her head, and sat down next to Dongfang Chen obediently, but in her heart she planned how to destroy Mu Xue. If Mu Xue is not dead, those who love her will be distracted. Only when Mu Xue is dead can Master be distracted. Go back to her past.

"Little naughty, seriously hurt your senior sister, who will help you with spiritual power later? After the test is over, the deity will deal with her, and will not make Binger sad." Dongfang Chen coaxed Liu Bing.

Liu Bing didn't expect Master to think this way, it seemed that she had misunderstood Master.

"Binger... knows." Liu Bing faced Dongfang Chen's eyes with expressions of shyness.

Mu Xue, the big light bulb: "..." Can you not be so obvious about flirting? They are still there.

Mu Qing was fascinated by the scent of Mu Xue's body. The peach blossom eyes reflected Mu Xue's beautiful side face and the unobstructed body. It is a pity that if Dongfang Chen didn't make a move, now he must have beautiful woman in his arms.

"Cough cough cough..." Mu Xue coughed loudly for several times, trying to remind them not to do anything that is impolite.

Dongfang Chen and Liu Bing converged a little, "After the competition is over, you come to find the deity alone, and the deity has something to talk to you."

Of course Mu Xue should, if nothing else, she would have already left Dongting Xianju at that time.

Liu Bing's eyes were dark, and she was thinking about it.

"I promised you to look for you after the competition is over, but I didn't say, I'm going to the competition." Mu Xue sat down arrogantly, sitting in the most hanging posture and saying the most annoying things. At this moment, it is used to describe Mu Xue. .

What? Dongfang Chen's secretly successful smile instantly condensed, looking at Mu Xue's appearance, gritted his teeth and asked her..

"Do you know what you are talking about?" Now that the competition is in front of you, and it's about half an hour to begin, she can't say it?

Mu Xue smiled, "I won't go to the competition, unless you promise me three conditions, otherwise I won't go." Mu Xue is not afraid of killing Dongfang Chen's eyes, he must not dare to do anything to her, at least not now. .

Dongfang Chen has not encountered anyone who is more savage than Mu Xue since he was a child, "What conditions do you say?" Before he could say anything, he had to agree to her now.

She cast a look of "you know what you are interested in" at him, but didn't know that , This look was so charming that Dongfang Chen's anger disappeared, and his body was hot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 1.8K 105
Shen Anan is wearing a book. When someone else wears a book, they are either dressed as a domineering president, or they are the mother or daughter o...
33K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
159K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
30.4K 851 63
Journey and Life of The Dark Twin Hera and Hermione has a big change that changes their lives forever. Hera and Hermione has to find themselves in t...