A Baby For The Beast

By Kylie_got_issues

Every 200 years, a virgin is sacrificed to a powerful beast, for breeding. In the previous years passed, no o... More

Prologue
1. Piper The Thief
2. Assault
3. All Mine
4. Settling
5. Weapons
6. Cicilia
7. The Smart One
8. Nightly Consummations
9. Mates
10. Sinful Hallucinations
Book Trailer Ready!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Now Available on my Profile๐Ÿ˜‡โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
11. Treat Me Like Your Woman
12. Entirely yours, Ava
13. Stay With Me
14. Scars
15. Be My Concubine
16. Lady Archer
Alpha Stone ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
17. Finding the Key
18. The Legend
19. Royal Emperor and Dark Pasts
20. Forgetting My Pain
21. Positions
New Updating Plans - Please read!!๐Ÿ™
22. The Ancient Book
23. Historical Witch Nynaeve
24. Fight the Knight
25. Angry Caspian
26. The Evil Twin
27. Wicked Love
28. Myth Behind Her
Tired of clichรฉ? How about an unpredictable werewolf comedy?๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆ‹
29. To Protect
30. Pregnant
31. Alive But Dead Inside
32. Threats
33. Agreement with the Sea
34. Message from the Goddess
36. Love and Hurt in Mines
37. Goblet Confrontation
38. Shifting Brokenly
39. Loving Her
40. Not a Monster
41. To Lose
42. King
43. Pacing Wedding
44. Repent
45. Simon
46. Defend
47. Halves
48. Battles
49. By your Side
Stone - The Devilish Writer Alpha๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
Get naughty with an Alpha today๐Ÿ˜œ๐ŸŒถ
50. Lady Ada
51 - Kingdom Calamity
52. Fate
53. Clash
54. Nymphean woman
55. Vengeance a Powerful Tool
56. Dark Pasts Forgiven
57. A Kingdom's Fear
58. A Message From the Beast
59. Epilogue
๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ–คBook II๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ–ค

35. Heated Room

39K 1.2K 70
By Kylie_got_issues

Ava's Pov

The strange woman left afterwards. I could have stopped her, but I didn't have time to. She seemed to be in a rush.

I replayed her words, however, to decide what to do.

Chest.

She knew I seeked a chest.

Postponing seeing Emily, felt like the right thing to do now. I need to find Caspian, and ask about her.

"Nynaeve."

I muttered, clenching my gown.

Her name was Nynaeve. Did the beast really summon her for me?

What were this woman's abilities? Just why did I get a flash of a gory war scene?

"I need answers." I said to myself, deciding on what to do.

I made my way to the beast's chambers. Jaskier was nowhere to be found. And instead, two other guards stood at the entrance of his room.

"My Knight." One voiced out with a bow.

"I need to see the King."

"He's not in his room, My Knight. You can check for yourself." he replied, directing his hands towards the door.

I hastily opened the door and went in. I searched everywhere. Including his bathroom and bed arena.

There was nothing.

I came out quickly, directing my head to both guards.

"Where is he?" I asked instantly.

"In the private training room."

My eye brows cringed at his words. I didn't remember ever hearing of that since my stay here.

"Take me there." I ordered.

The minute we arrived, I sighted Jaskier right at the entrance of the room.

"Milady." he said with a bow.

Remembering his last deeds, I ignored him with an attempt to walk in the door.

But he arose to hold me, from the corner. I instantly dodged his hold, tackling him in defense. He moved to hit me with his leg but I obstructed the movement with mine immediately.

Pinning him on the ground, and emptying his sword from its sheath.

"A little sneaky, are we Jaskier?" I said slyly.

"Though I learned first, your skills amaze me." he groaned out, answering. His face in a smile.

"Why do you choose to stop me from going in?" I asked.

"The King wants to left alone. I am only doing my duty as his personal guard."

I sighed at his words, before kicking away his sword angrily. I let him go and he reached to aim for it.

I immediately used that opportunity to go inside the room.

As soon as I got in, I stopped in my tracks the minute my eyes connected with Caspian, at distance.

He looked serious.

Boxing.

Sparring with the bag.

Hitting.

Kicking the it, until he tore it away. But another was just beside. Which he replaced it with, doing the same thing again. All over, again and again.

His muscles, clenching hard and flexing, as he did so. Veins spread out his skin, which was glistened in sweat. I tightened my legs, at the reaction of my wolf, purring at him unconsciously.

"Ava."

Oh no...

Did he just notice my presence through my purring?

"You're here." he voiced out.

"Yes."

Why was I here again?

"Milord, I tried stopping her--" Jaskier immediately barged in, saying.

"That's fine, Jaskier. Leave us alone." he answered him, before directing his eyes towards me.

He removed the piece of cloth around his hands, taking mine. Sniffling my hands deeply and inhaling my scent.

"Your scent...it's twice like mine. Looks like you're in heat."

He remarked. But my eyes were directed to how hard and agile he appeared to be. I was just a tiny piece, right in front of him and he was towering over me.

His lips were...

"Do you feel a certain desire for me, normal from the usual?"

"Absolutely not, milord." I breathed out, lying through my teeth.

It was a white lie though. I couldn't be distracted from why I came here.

Even if I couldn't remember...

"Not a bit?"

"Not a bit." I stated firmly, nodding my head.

"Ahh...yes. I should be apologizing for that day. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have sent you away." he said, in a frown.

He knew surely knew how to play his cards. Apologizing, looking so attractive. Who was I to resist this temptation?

My hands crept to my back, entangling. I took two steps to him, standing firm on my toes, raising to him.

I kissed his lips. His warm palms settled on my lower back. And his hands instantly took a hold of my breasts, cupping them through my dress material.

Caspian's large hands loosened my dress from the back.

I wondered if he was planning on making love to me, right here?

"T-there are guards outside." I voiced out sincerely.

"Then let them hear. Let them hear my love for you, Lady Ava." he said, lifting me in his hands.

I chuckled softly at his movements, wrapping my hands around his waist. It was all in quick motions but he was able to find his way to beneath my skirt.

He entered me and I embraced him warmly. My wolf excitedly purred. My fingers turned into paws, digging into his back uncontrollably.

Just how did I miss this.

Caspian took me and made hard love to me, even while we were standing. He made me look into his eyes as he took me.

"Ahh...yes."

I let out. With my hands still very much around his neck as he pounded into me in fast paces. His fingers occasionally rubbed the skin just above my opening.

With his body connected to mine and with his manhood buried in me deeply, I felt a burning sensation of wanting.

From the maddening paces, our slimy bodies reached climax.

....

"I sailed to father yesterday. He wants me to marry a certain Nymph princess, betrothed to me since I was little." Caspian suddenly voiced out.

"And are you going to do as he bids?" I asked, spreading my palms on his chest as we laid on a raised platform in the room.

His muscles clenched at my question. I wriggled my brows, standing up from him, with my raven hair swimming widely from our love making.

"Yes."

My eyes searched for any sign that he was telling a joke. When he didn't smile though, I clenched my heart which thudded rapidly.

"W-when w-were you going to tell me?" I said, brokenly with my eyes coated in tears.

"Ava..." he said, taking a hold of me which I ripped away the minute it was hold.

I was bare to his gaze, but it didn't matter.

My wolf wanted more of his touch, but it also didn't matter.

"I hate you, Caspian. I love you but I hate that you hurt me all the time."

I said, before wearing my dress and Knight armor.

I hurriedly walked out angrily, slamming the door behind me.

King Caspian's Pov

What was this?

Just what was this?

This wasn't how I wanted things to go. I was going to send Evealah a message, to forget about the betrothal. She didn't even hear me out. She didn't even let me finish.

Was my choice of words a mistake?

Seemed like I had to work on that.

Seemed like I had to work on not hurting her. I really hated it when I did that.

A knock on the training room's door, jeered me out of my thoughts. Suddenly, a guard entered through the door. It was Jaskier, he wore an anxious look on his features.

"Milord, something unforeseen just happened." he said with a bow.

"What is it, Jaskier?"

"Alpha Alcander is here."

"Huh? Who invited him?!" The beast immediately growled.

"I assumed he heard about your pairing with Princess Evealah, milord."

My pairing?

"Goddamn dung flies and rumors!" I seethed, clenching my teeth and fists instantly. Suddenly, the door swayed open. I began to hear sleek footsteps.

My eyes connected to someone I haven't seen in a long while.

Alcander.

"Hello brother."

***

Got your feedbacks on why she isn't telling him about the child. Assure you, that will be soon👀

Probably in the new chapters, you could read ahead on Goodnovel, Radish, iReader or Popink. Let me know your thoughts on this chapter though (please leave a vote to support me- clicking the star below)❤️❤️
Many thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.6K 162
"๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก...๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐." โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ– ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š...
106K 596 7
Bailey is unaware that something has been watching her. Waiting in the shadows to devour her. On the night she's betrayed, it's a monster that comes...
3.4K 123 19
(EDITING PLEASE RE-READ!) Isabella Adrienne has just turned 18 and must now find her true mate. In a world where being marked by anyone but your true...
58.3K 2.8K 30
Reese Odona is a boy who had the pleasure of being born after the war and during a time of peace between the species. Humans were no longer used as s...