Dire

By niallsthumb

Dire (of a situation or event) extremely serious or urgent. "dire consequences" Similar: terrible, dreadful... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

41

53 2 0
By niallsthumb

Lex POV
I've been at Louis's for a couple of days I haven't seen him much. He was never home. I've honestly been super depressed these last couple of days I haven't really eaten much which is a terrible habit I have when being upset.

I just want Harry.
I just want to know what's going on and if he's okay. When he left that morning he was in such a good mood.

I got up out of bed and went into Louis's kitchen. Louis walked in

"Hi" he spoke softly

"I didn't realize you were here"

"Yeah just just got here."

I nodded

"I haven't had a chance to talk to you but are you doing alright?."

"Yeah" I smiled "Is Harry still mad at me?"

"He's not mad love."

"Is he ok?"

"Harry will always be ok"

"Can I see him?"

"No you can't"

"Have you talked to him?"

Yeah. He wants to know if you've been eating. Have you eaten lex?"

I nod.

"Lie. He put a brown bag on the table eat"

I sighed.

"do you want to come downstairs?"

"Sure."

We went down.

"Here" he moved the table closer to me then reached to a mini fridge handing me a water bottle.

"Thanks"

He nodded Before turning and working on his computer he played a song and it was Harry's voice.

"Am I going to see Harry again?"

"So you guys weren't just fucking around huh?"

I stayed quiet

"I knew it fuck sakes I never thought I would see the day Harry isn't just in it for a fuck."

"Do you think it's wrong?"

"The situation yes. But I know styles behind the big bad scary persona. He's a good lad. He's just never I mean never wanted anything more then a fuck from woman."

"He told me how you met. Through the system."

"Yeah. What he did is something I could never repay him for."

"What did he do?"

"What did he tell you?"

"He said that he was in a home and he went after his foster father who was SA a girl. But the guy ended up beating him."

He sighed "yeah that girl was my sister."

"What!"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god! Where's your sister now?"

He smiled "around"

Couple of days later

Louis woke me up.

"Up we're are leaving."

"Where?"

"Just get up and let's go." He's voice was cold with no emotion. He sounded like the Louis from a few months ago.

I got in the van. I haven't been in this van since the day I was.. wait what's happening.

Louis turned to me "I need to tie your hands and put a bag on your face."

"Louis" I cried

He stayed quiet

"Are you going to kill me? Harry said he could never kill me. But he never said anything about you."

He stayed quiet

"Louis please! just tell me what I did please"

"You didn't do anything lex" putting the bag over my head

"Where's Harry?"

Silence

"can I say goodbye"

I felt the van start to move.

"Tell Harry I really care about him. He is not a monster. Tell him im not upset about anything. Life isn't always fair and whatever plan this is if I know Harry this plan has a deeper meaning to it. So I don't hate him I could never hate him."

silence.

"I'm scared Louis." I spoke I wasn't crying anymore. I felt numb.

Harry POV

We sat in the van Alexis sat in the back with a bag over her head and her hands tied together. She was talking to Louis unaware we were all in the van. We all sat quietly.

I watched Alexis. As she was filled with anxiety and panic from what was happening. I wanted to hold her and comfort her.

When she was telling Louis things to tell me it made this hurt even more. Niall starred at me as she spoke with daggers before looking back out the window.

I have been dreading this day. The guys warned me not to get this close to Alexis. I tried I really did but it was impossible. I wish I could say I regret it because I know after today I will never see her again plus she will hate me.

But I don't regret it. she made me feel worthy. she made me feel shit I never thought I was capable of feeling. This shit was going to hurt but it also has to be done.

God I just hope it goes well. I know louis won't hesitate to shoot her if it comes to it. I'm trying not to think about that though. I keep needing to remind myself she's going to be reunited with her family she will be happy to be home.

After hours of driving and Alexis begging Louis to tell her where we are going we arrived. I stepped out of the van I asked the guys to give me a minute. They nodded. I opened the back door to the van and guided lex out.
I took off the bag on her head.

"Harry" her face was red written with fear and confusion I haven't seen her like this in so long. Guilt.

Her eyes glanced around "Why are we in a field Harry?"

I grabbed her chin "don't worry everything will be fine" she nodded and leaned in and kissed me. I didn't deserve the kiss but its the last time I will get to feel her lips Fuck is it to late to turn back.

Louis said "let's go." Hitting the van.

She looks at Louis who has a gun to her head. "Louis what are you doing ?Harry!" she called out breaking my heart. She looked at niall trying to plead with him "niall please I've been good please please no" Nialls face was wiped from emotion. "Harry" she called out looking for me. Liam put a bag over her head.

I cleared my throat. niall glanced over at me with hurt in his eyes.

Louis said "stop talking Alexis and just walk."

I walked ahead my eye met the man of the hour.

"Harry boy good to see ya" he smiled.

Louis pulled the bag from her head

"I see you found my beloved daughter" Alexis eyes widen her face filled with confusion before washing away with fear.

why the fuck is she scared that's her father should she be happy. she's not dead and reunited with the fucking scumbag.
She's probably just scared of the situation.

Liam spoke kids are secure

I spoke "ok we have the kids back now we want you to stop threatening our base and you can have her back"

"Heaven sakes yes deal I just want my daughter."

"I swear to god if you break this deal there will be a war and we will destroy everything you love."

Louis went to let John take Alexis

She backed away. "Harry.." she cried running into my arms. he grabbed her From my grip I didn't want to let go. She fought against him.

i furrowed my brows. I looked at the guys who were also confused . As she fought to get away. She started yelling "My biological father is a rapist. he raped my mother. I don't know this man I don't know my father help." she cried.

"Wait what the fuck?" all of us immediately went to grab Alexis.

he placed a gun to her head before grabbing her hair throwing her to the ground. letting out a laugh a dark laugh. I went to get her but he pointed his gun at me. Which didn't stop me. She yelled "no Harry!" Making me freeze. Zayn grabbed my shoulder.

The man said "so which one of you asshole is the fucking traitor?" turning to his men.

they stood quiet. Ashton was shoved down into his knees. the man mockingly spoke "my first hand man that I shared such deep conversation with about my love ones funny the information I only told him some how ended up with dire what a coincidence"

"WHAT The fuck is going on this is a trade." I shouted "what shit are you pulling."

"Can't you connect the dots Harry? i had a feeling Ashton was a traitor. I let Ashton believe I had a secret loving family with a daughter who I cherish and wanted to keep safe from the danger."

Louis spoke "is Alexis even your daughter?"

"Technically Yes. I used one of the sluts I slipped up and impregnated to use as bait"

I looked at him very confused on the whole situation. Glance back at Alexis on the ground.

"guess who took the bait?"

BOOM. Ashton hit the ground. lex screamed.

"See this is why boys shouldn't be playing in a men's world. You're little gang is cute trying to be heroic saving children and woman blahblah
But this world is filled with cruel and we will always win."

"Why do all of this what's the fucking point?"

"to show you that how stupid and gullible you boys are."

I tried to grab alexis but he pulled her back by her hair pointing the gun at her.

"You made your point just let her go she's not involved."

He laughed "I'm gonna take what's mine."

"Why? she's not gonna be any help to your gang."

"No but she can be a great at our gentleman's club or a fanatic wife to one of my men".

"That's your daughter John."

He grabbed her face "beautiful whore just like her mother."

She was crying and begging for me to help. in last attempts we all lounged forward.

"uh eh ah"

"please I'll do anything what do you want money, drugs, weapons, have a hit list I can take care of?"

He laughed Before he shoved her into the car
He held a gun to her head "try anything i won't hesitate."

Before I could do anything Liam and zayn grabbed me. "Alexis" I yelled "fuck Alexis" I fought against them. Liam yelled "you do anything stupid he's going to kill her mate"

He drove off with Alexis.

"FUCK!"

when I turned around a fist came in contact with my face. niall punched me "you fucking dick!" *punch* "you mother fucker" *punch* "how the fuck did you let him" *punch* "play us" *punch* "how could you" *punch* "do that to Alexis" *punch* "how the fuck" *punch* "he's going to ruin her." *punch* "you got Ashton killed" *punched*. I laid there and took it because I deserved it.
Liam and Louis pulled Niall off . Niall continued "she's going to spend the rest of her life feeling betrayed Harry. she's going to be fucking used like a god damn rag doll." He pointed his gun at me.

"Do it" I begged.

Liam swiftly grabbed the gun flipping it and pointing it at niall shouting "calm the fuck down. Shit didn't go as planned but we need to fucking figure something out."

Louis stood just looking at me with disappointment. "what the fuck happened!"

"I don't fucking know. I did my work louis I saw the bastard go into her house with my own eyes multiple times. She even told me how her dad isn't around much. It fit the story. This isn't how this was supposed to go."

Louis said "I should have just shot her would have been better then sending her off with that scum."

It was a silent ride back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blueprint By zeff

Fanfiction

375K 10.4K 20
Lonely, inexperienced intern Athena has the hots for a lawyer at the firm. What could a small crush cost?
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
154K 3.5K 80
Alison Evans is thrilled to start her job as a journalist in the heart of Philadelphia. Her spirit of inquiry leads her to places she's been told not...
2.6K 62 17
ca·lam·i·ty noun an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster. What happens when Emaline's criminal father steals from the...