Trapped (Katherine, Void Stil...

By Piper5

They woke up, trapped. No idea if they were alive or dead, or where they were. All they knew was they were i... More

Preview
Unwelcome Meetings
Inward Struggle
Hunger
Not So Human
Blurred Lines
They Were Us
The New Prisinor
Adding More To The Collection
Back Down To Four
A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Another Guest
Silent Reveal
Are You Useful Little Wolf?
Deep Dive Into Who We Are?
The Prison Is Becoming Full
Threatening
Vulnerable
Me
Sweetheart
Unexpected Static
Welcome Party
Trapped
Did You Think We Were The Weak Link?
Agonising Pain
The Reveal
One More Gone
The Last Thing
Resurfacing
Overwhelming Power
Memories Unlocking Part One
Memories Unlocking Part Two
Memories Unlocking Part Three
Memories Unlocked Part Four
The Reveal and Red Flags
No Way Out
Tricks and The Immortal
Breaking Through
Now Things Were Different
Cracking
Epilogue

Klaus?

1K 47 77
By Piper5

"I didn't even know this place had a small cinema, how big is this place?" Peter muttered, shocked once they ran into the room, locking the door behind them.

"Never mind that, everyone needs to help think up some kind of plan" Stiles, sitting down in one of the chairs.

Katherine and Kai had both woken up and both, feeling freaked out about what had just happened.

Everyone again looked at Stiles..

"Why are you looking at us?" Stiles groaned.

"You seem to know the most about those freak shows back there" Rebecca said.

"You are always the one with the plan" Peter said with a smile, happily throwing Stiles under the bus.

"You know about them too" They snapped.

"Not as much as you" Peter counted.

Stiles annoyingly didn't have a counter argument for that.

They made themselves feel better by imagining Peter screaming in pain and slowly dying before their eyes.

It made them smile and feel a little more relaxed.

Their mind a little clearer so they could think better at what they should do.

"The Dread Doctors can be badly effected by sonic frequencies, maybe if we have enough then we could overwhelm them? They also carry a lot of technology with them to help them carry out their experiments" Stiles said after a couple of minutes of thinking.

"We could steal they're equipment and use it against them" Katherine said, understanding where Stiles was going, without needing him to elaborate.

"Sounds like a great idea, any volunteers?" Kai asked sarcastically.

"You got any brilliant ideas?" Katherine said, narrowing her eyes at him and Stiles smiled a little that she was defending them.

"Well no but-"

Stiles interrupted heatedly "Then shut up, since it's our plan we'll go and we aren't effected by any electronic weapons they like using anyway"

They also were hungry and they hoped they could feed soon. They wondered what the Dread Doctors pain would taste like...

"I'll go as well, it beats waiting here with all of you" Katherine said though it was clear her comment was aimed at a certain originals.

"I'm so glad you'd rather hang out with crazy metal maniac doctors rather than us" Rebecca retorted.

"And I'd choose them over you both every time"

Rebecca's expression became stony and Klaus started to look a little irritated so Stiles quickly interrupted "So anyone else coming?"

Peter hummed "I would love too but well, no I wouldn't love too actually"

Kai who had been fiddling around with the cinema seats, closing them and opening them for his own childish amusement, turned to them and said "Since you both are going I feel I like I have no choice but to also go. The original trio right?"

Apart from Rebecca, Klaus and Peter, everyone else walked towards the door, prepared to take the Dread Doctors out.

Kai added smirking "Also in case you two decide to sneak off to make the most of possibly the last time together I'll also be here to make sure you both stay on track"

At the same time both Katherine and Stiles grumbled "Shut up Kai" as they walked out of the cinema. 

"Ah I feel like the third wheel" Kai sighed.

"It was your decision to-" Stiles started to say but they were interrupted once the air seemed to fizzle and shift.

The lights popped at the same time. 

"Well, it didn't take long to find them" Kai muttered.

The lights suddenly flashed back on for a split second then in the corridor right in front of them, three Dread Doctors appeared. 

"I swear they enjoy dramatic entrances" Stiles sighed, readying themselves.

The lights flashed again and the Dread Doctors vanished from view.

Stiles once again felt them before they could see them, blocking the weapon sparking electricity that was aimed at Katherine. They ripped it from the Dread Doctors hands.

They ducked beneath another Dread Doctor aiming to inject them in the neck. It was strange, like a sixth sense yet they supposed it was the fact they could sense the electricity the Dread Doctors seemed fond of using.

Katherine tried to rip the third Dread Doctors arm of which was less than successful. She ended up getting thrown to the ground.

Kai had halted one with his powers yet it was using all his effort to keep it there and Katherine and Stiles were too busy with the other two Dread Doctors to help.

Very slowly his power weakened and the Dread Doctor came closer, though he couldn't see its eyes it felt like it was staring holes into Kai's head.

"Any help?" He shouted to Stiles and Katherine.

"Little busy at the moment!"Stiles yelled back, he'd somehow managed to get on top of the Dread Doctor and was trying to pull its helmet off, it didn't seem to be working.

Katherine was trying to rip parts of metal of the Dread Doctors uniform or was it armour? To see if she could get anything useful and running away to a safe distance once the Dread Doctor looked like they were going to do something, a hit and run tactic on repeat but she was too busy as well.

Kai gritted his teeth as the Dread Doctor got closer and closer.

And closer.

The very air seemed to tremble and the it seemed to fizzle in and out of existence, like reality itself was going haywire.

It was now so close that if it reached out it was sure to be able to stick him with one of those ejections or electrocute him with one of its devices it was holding.

He wasn't immune to electricity like Stiles. If they really wanted to defeat them all he could do was hope one of them would be free to help him any second or he was going to be in real trouble.

Should he try what Katherine was doing? But that seemed to be having no successful results either.

It felt like they were stuck.

"Need any help?"

Suddenly the Dread Doctor that had been resisting the hybrid, vampire and fox's strength, suddenly hurtled in the other direction.

Quickly followed, the second and the third Dread Doctors let out horrifying screeches as one of their arms was ripped off and a leg.

"No you don't!"

Yet a strange mist like barrier suddenly irrupted into existence.

It didn't seem to break with any kind of force.

It also seemed to freeze the Dread Doctors in time.

"You came?" Stiles said surprised, they had been so sure the Original had wanted nothing to do with this yet Klaus had come to help?

Rebecca wasn't anywhere in sight though.

Klaus shoved hard against the barrier a second time but it didn't budge.

He let out an annoyed sigh as he realised he couldn't break it and turned to Stiles as he said "It was a spur of the moment thing"

Still Stiles couldn't stop being surprised, they rarely judged someone wrong, both human and Nogitsune in the past, they had felt so certain the originals wouldn't help.

Klaus gave a chuckle as he said addressing them all "Don't look so shocked, I even killed one of them for you"

He gestured to the one that he had thrown away from Kai, it's head had been ripped off.

"It's just hard to believe, you actually helping out of the what? Blackness of your own heart?" Katherine said snidely.

Stiles wondered if she wanted an early death by talking to an original that way yet also surprisingly he didn't seem to mind.

Instead he gave Katherine a look that Stiles wasn't sure how to decipher.

"I could say the same for you love now if you don't mind, I need to check on my sister" Then he left before anyone could say anything else or question him.

Kai blinked a couple of times then said "Hey, is it just me or did he just run the wrong way back?"

"Well after that strange encounter, can we go back now?" Katherine sighed.

But it seemed that wouldn't be their only strange phenomenon at this hour.

"I helped you? What are you talking about?"

"Klaus was here the whole time" Peter said, looking very confused.

Rebecca also seemed genuinely confused.

They were back in the cinema room where Peter and Rebecca hadn't left.

According to them and Klaus himself, he hadn't left either.

Everyone stared at each other in confusion.

"Hold on a second" Stiles muttered and told them all to follow them.

They quickly hurried to where all their rooms were.

Now here lied the problem.

There were six of them.

There were seven rooms..

Mysterious hehe! Sorry this took longer than I thought to get out. I was on holiday but also I had trouble writing the fight scene. I did want to write a more drawn out fight but what I wrote didn't sound right so I ended up shorting it a lot. So if you wonder why the fight is so short that's why 😅 When this was finished I was also held up posting this due to my internet connection being stupid. If you want to please let me know what you think, though most of all I hope you all enjoy! And I hope you all have a good week too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 11.2K 26
(in the stage of re-writing) My name is Alice Scott. I have a crazy stalker. I can't see my parents because of it. I dont want to put them in danger...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
56.7K 943 25
Polyamorus relationship
57.9K 2K 53
↳in which ares salazar riddle, the dark lord's son, has to choose between being the next dark lord or be with the boy he loves, who was supposed to b...