A Baby For The Beast

By Kylie_got_issues

Every 200 years, a virgin is sacrificed to a powerful beast, for breeding. In the previous years passed, no o... More

Prologue
1. Piper The Thief
2. Assault
3. All Mine
4. Settling
5. Weapons
6. Cicilia
7. The Smart One
8. Nightly Consummations
9. Mates
10. Sinful Hallucinations
Book Trailer Ready!!😍😍😍
Now Available on my ProfileπŸ˜‡β£οΈβ£οΈ
11. Treat Me Like Your Woman
12. Entirely yours, Ava
13. Stay With Me
14. Scars
15. Be My Concubine
16. Lady Archer
Alpha Stone πŸ’žπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ
17. Finding the Key
18. The Legend
19. Royal Emperor and Dark Pasts
20. Forgetting My Pain
21. Positions
New Updating Plans - Please read!!πŸ™
22. The Ancient Book
23. Historical Witch Nynaeve
24. Fight the Knight
25. Angry Caspian
26. The Evil Twin
27. Wicked Love
28. Myth Behind Her
Tired of clichΓ©? How about an unpredictable werewolf comedy?πŸ’™πŸ¦‹
29. To Protect
30. Pregnant
31. Alive But Dead Inside
32. Threats
33. Agreement with the Sea
35. Heated Room
36. Love and Hurt in Mines
37. Goblet Confrontation
38. Shifting Brokenly
39. Loving Her
40. Not a Monster
41. To Lose
42. King
43. Pacing Wedding
44. Repent
45. Simon
46. Defend
47. Halves
48. Battles
49. By your Side
Stone - The Devilish Writer AlphaπŸ™ƒπŸ““πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Get naughty with an Alpha today😜🌢
50. Lady Ada
51 - Kingdom Calamity
52. Fate
53. Clash
54. Nymphean woman
55. Vengeance a Powerful Tool
56. Dark Pasts Forgiven
57. A Kingdom's Fear
58. A Message From the Beast
59. Epilogue
πŸ©ΈπŸ–€Book IIπŸ©ΈπŸ–€

34. Message from the Goddess

31.4K 1.2K 39
By Kylie_got_issues

King Caspian’s Pov

My beast fought with me, furiously enraged as I told myself these words.

You have to marry Princess Evealah.

It is necessary to prevent a war from happening.

To save mate…

Mate…

Thinking of that word, made me feel guilty.

What was I going to tell Ava? How was I going to explain the situation, to her? Was she going to understand?

Bad.

This is bad.

Judging from our last conversation, it would only become much worse. If I didn’t take a step, to make things right. I need to know what to do.

“Jaskier!”

I exclaimed the minute I arrived, back to the castle. If it took summoning the Great Witch, to know the next step, I had to do that.

Silver or Gold wasn’t the issue.

“Yes, Milord?” he answered, running in.

“Send a message to the Witch. She should report to my office as soon as possible.”

“As you wish, milord.”

He immediately went out hurriedly, to do as I ordered.

The Witch showed up, after some while. Surprisingly, she was faster this time. Compared to the last, she came.

As she entered, I looked up to her. Her brown-skin, dark lips, and her face coated in ancient engravings, with white chalks as usual. Looking radiant, as a result of her portions, as always.

“I had to come all the way from my seasonal journey, to the Great mines of Witches. It better, be worth it.”

She sighed out, sashaying in a black long gown that swept to the floor.

There seemed to be some specks of dessert dust on her clothing. Which made me figure she might just be telling the truth. The road to the mines were highly dusty.

I braced myself to talk as she said those words, my head searching.

I couldn’t think straight. My beast wasn’t allowing me. He craved a bonding with our mate. It’s been far too long...

“Your last prophecy wasn’t accurate, Nynaeve. I need to inquire more, to protect my mate.” I seethed.

Wasn’t the best choice of words, after her sacrifice, but I was so much afraid.

Afraid for Ava…

“Cross check the prophecy. Is there anything about a marriage with another? Will my mate will forgive me?”

I asked, shakily. My mind lost in thoughts unsure of how to go about this.

“Will she forgive all my sins?”

My dark scars and horrid pasts…

I slowly sunk on the ground, at a breakdown. My beast growled at our submission in front of the Witch. We were Alpha and King and he wanted me to act like it.

My thoughts were crazily all over the place.

Only Ava had the power to make me like this and I hated it...

“Why do you seek to marry another, and not your mate?”

She suddenly asked.

“My father coerces me to do so, in search of an heir. Or else, he would create the war we’ve been trying to avoid.”

I stood up saying.

Nynaeve slowly dropped her items, bringing them out.

“Fate has a way of deciding things and sometimes, destiny intercedes.”

She stated fiercely.

This time, sprinkling some white salt once more. In her hands was two vicious crystal ball. Her eyes bolted, as she said some chants.

“Do you believe in destiny, My King?”

I moved a little closer to her, in the lines she drew as required. “What do you see?”

“I do not see this time. I can only hear.”

“She wants me to only hear.” she added.

Her eyes closed tightly the minute she said those words. I arched my brows because this rarely happens…

“The Moon Goddess whispers in anger, at me. She says you’re too weak.”

“Weak to be a King.” she added.

My beast growled in response to her words, hitting his chest to show his supremacy.

All these while… this was what she thought of me.

In spite of how I brutally guided this dynasty. Why would she do that?

“She curses.”

“At what? Tell me!”

“She says you trusted the wrong people. Made the wrong choices. She says you’re backing down like a coward.”

“She wants you to do something about it. Or else, she’ll cause the district wars herself.”

Unable to tether in all those rage, my beast instantly took over scattering her witchy materials.

“Go to hell!!!”

Ava’s Pov

“Beautiful.”

My lips murmured, in appreciation at the sight of Piper, playing with her age grades, which I had invited. It was all in my room, to prevent attention though.

I chuckled as she taught one, how to pick a lock.

She wasn’t the best influence to them, I could agree.

However, I couldn’t deny her ability was a treasure.

Something sort of.

I couldn’t remember the last time I had genuine smile as this, in the castle.

Everyone seemed to be busy, hating everyone.

“Remember to listen to Felicia, Piper. I would be right back.”

I told her.

“Are you going to fight again? Please don’t!” she cried out, hugging me.

“I’ll be good, I promise.” Piper added.

“Of course not. I’m going to Emily.”

I patted her head, telling her.

“Can I come too?” she whispered, holding my thumbs.

“You see, we are not in good terms for now. I need to sort things out before we get together again.” I explained.

“Is that okay??”

“S-sure.” she answered, before going to sit back with the kids.

As I made my way, to the former room I stayed when I was a Pawn, I wondered if she was at least going to hear me out.

Was she going to accept my offer to her? Or stubbornly reject it?

With my hands underneath my stomach, I thought of these. I met someone on my way though.

She was clothed in absolute black, overall and dressed weirdly with white chalk marks on her face.

What was this feeling I had around her?

I ignored it, walking past her. However, a part of her shoulder came in contact with mine.

The instant my body connected with hers, something that resembled a flash of a premonition spinned in.

Bloodshed.

Angst.

Gnashing of swords and lots of horses.

I could hear screams of agony, like in a war.

“Who are you?”

My eyes bolted, as I looked up to her. “What did you put in my head?”

She gave a creepy smile that minute.

“Ava.”

“H-How do you k-know my name?”

She let out a mischievous cackle at my statement.

“I know all about you, dear. I know that you’re a brave and resilient warrior. That you’re now the noble Knight, promoted from a lowly pawn.”

“I also know that you seek answers to the whereabouts to a chest.”

My heart thudded frantically at the accuracy of her words.

“W-what? How do you know so much about me? W-who are you?” I asked in a bit of scare, hoping she wasn’t one of those rare people that could read minds.

Oh no… how was I going to keep my baby as a secret then?

“Nynaeve. The legendary witch of this dynasty. King Caspian summoned me here because of you.”

I pressed my lips in desperation, at her words.

Caspian?

Was this what he had been up to? But why…

“That vision you saw, was an opening of another part of your ability beyond fighting.” Nynaeve suddenly stated, before stepping away.

“If you intend to know more, you know where to find me.” 
**

Thoughts on this chapter?
You could follow up @ra_high_eels on IG to participate in my page postings. Don't also forget to leave your votes for this chapter ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 53.2K 83
❝She was meant to be shared by the Alpha Brothers.❞ When Myra is granted a wish from the moon goddess, she gives the moon goddess a long list of qual...
1.9K 112 19
(EDITING PLEASE RE-READ!) Isabella Adrienne has just turned 18 and must now find her true mate. In a world where being marked by anyone but your true...
405K 12.4K 34
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’π’π’† 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 π’Žπ’† π’”π’„π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’π’‚π’Žπ’†, 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐." ______ OLD VERSION-REMAKE BEGINS AFTER INSATIABLE I...
7.5K 64 3
Inside this book you will delve into a collection of short twisted fairytale oddities with a sexy spark. These stories have been meticulously crafted...