饾悓饾悇饾悡饾悁饾悕饾悗饾悎饾悁

Autorstwa mrsxhoo

"饾槓'饾槷 饾樀饾槩饾槶饾槵饾槳饾槸饾槰 饾槪饾槹饾樁饾樀 饾樀饾槹饾槬饾槩饾樅, 饾槼饾槳饾槰饾槱饾樀 饾槸饾槹饾樃, 饾槓 饾槸饾槮饾槮饾槬 饾樅饾槹饾樁" 饾棦饾棸饾榿饾椉饾棷饾棽饾椏饾煯饾煬饾煯饾煬. Wi臋cej

Copyright.
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.

18.

3K 123 54
Autorstwa mrsxhoo

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴  ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】
Detroit ⇄ 5:40 PM.

I got in the car leaving the hospital . I just was excited that I got to see my son after 3 whole days .

They went ahead and inspected the house while I was in the hospital to make the process faster and of course, it met the requirements.

"Send me the address to the place." Muwop said .

"I sent it already." I responded .

"Damn 30 minutes? Where they at ? Canada?"

"Yo ass dumb as hell." I laughed .

"I know you ain't just say Canada." Two made a face .

"Hell yea."

"Canada is a whole other country."

"Oh." He made a face . "Shut up I had a slow moment."  He said as he pulled off .

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Muwop knocked on the door since they had to push me around in this bullshit ass wheelchair .

"I need a electric wheelchair, I feel like a lil ass kid in this."

"You be saying the most random shit." Beezo laughed .

The door opened and it was the same white lady, the caseworker from the hospital . She welcomed us with a smile and allowed us in her house .

"Mason is right down the hall, in the play room." She told us and I nodded , Muwop pushed me to the room.

"Mason." I called his name and he turned around . He looked confused for a second then he ran to me .

"Daaaaa, I missed you." He said as i picked him up.

"I missed you too, you ready to go home?"

"Mhm." He nodded .

"I'm finna have one , fuck it." Muwop said . "That's some shit that'll make a grown man cry." He exaggerated.

"Mannnnn." I laughed.

"I have everything he came in right here," She handed me a bookbag . "He has a couple extra outfits in there along with some toys."

"Aw thank you, say thank you Mason."

"Thank you." He smiled . "Bye Ms.Carey , see you!" He exclaimed as we went out the door .

"Bye Mason!" She smiled and waved .

"You like Ms.Carey?" I asked him.

"Mhm, her give me snacks and toys." He nodded .

I laughed getting into the car, Beezo put my wheelchair in the back and we headed back to my spot .

Once we got back , I went in seeing my house all decorated with welcome home gifts and shit.

"You niggas did this gay ass shit?" I looked at them.

"I'll knock all this shit over right now." Two said . "Be grateful nigga , it was Sage idea but we helped her."

"My bad , i thought y'all gave me some followers." I laughed .

They all busted out laughing , "Nigga fuck you." Muwop said . "Talking bout 'y'all did this gay ass shit' i'll knock you out the wheelchair."

"Bitch I can walk." I got up but quickly sat down on the couch.

"Bitch." Mason copied . Tagging Muwop in his leg.

"Aye man." He chased Mason as he ran .

"Da! Come help!"

"Daddy can't help! Daddy can't even walk! Just beat his ass son !"

"Okay!" He yelled and then all we heard was a loud BANG! and Muwop yelled .

"The fuck was that?" I got in my wheelchair real fast and hurried to where the sound came from.

Me, Two and Beezo busted out laughing when we seen what happened .

Apparently Mason had poured water on the floor along with some legos .

"Mason what you do?" I asked him, Muwop just laying there still.

"I put water there and toys , he hurt his self." He laughed .

"You an asshole , who taught you that?" Muwop got up but slipped again . "FUCK!"

We all busted out laughing again , he fell like they do in the movies when they slip on banana peels .

"You got knocked the fuck out!" Two laughed .

"Mason i owe you." He nodded as he got up. This time being way more careful and holding the wall as he walked .

"I won." He threw a lego at him.

"Keep on." He pointed at him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Terry Leonard Bills ∥ TB
Detroit ⇄ 11:10 PM.

"Man fuck that nigga and his son, I shoulda shot that lil nigga too." I blew the smoke out my nose .

"On god, I ain't stopping till he dead . I wanna hit him where it hurt." Trell said .

"Y'all not killing my son, kill stacks all y'all want but not Mason." Tiara bald head ass said .

"Bitch i'll light yo ass up right now."

"And you're going to jail." She nodded .

"You gone be dead so." I shrugged.

"You don't take care of the lil nigga anyway, why you care?"

"That's still my son." She got defensive.

"Deadbeat ass." I mumbled .

"And yo homies dead." She looked and tilted her head . "With they dead asses , Stacks and them blew y'all ass down."

Trell reacted faster than me , pistol whipping her. "Say some shit like that again."

"Yea okay." She chuckled touching her head where she was bleeding. "I hope them niggas kill y'all."  She said leaving out of the door .

"Bitch i hope yo babydaddy kill you before I get to you." Don said . "Matter fact-"

"Let her leave, I don't feel like paying lawyer fees this early." I mugged her looking through the window .

"Gone say that shit but when Kk died she was all posting him on social media , posting his body and shit. Man you shoulda let me smoke her."

"In this white ass neighborhood? You going straight to jail , ain't no point in getting a lawyer cause it's over."

"Let me catch her, I ain't thinking twice." Trell said . "And ima smoke her son just because this how this started."

This shit was getting deeper by the second .

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Y'all hate me ?

Czytaj Dalej

To Te偶 Polubisz

11.2K 407 12
'饾悁饾惂饾悵 饾悽 饾惈饾悶饾悮饾惀饾惀饾惒 饾悺饾惃饾惄饾悶 饾惌饾悺饾悮饾惌 饾惒饾惃饾惍 饾悷饾悶饾悶饾惀饾悽饾惂饾悹 饾惁饾悶, 饾悽饾惉 饾惒饾惃饾惍 饾悷饾悶饾悶饾惀饾悽饾惂饾悹 饾惁饾悶?'
143K 5.6K 38
"饾晙 饾晻饾暊饾暉'饾暐 饾暅饾暉饾暊饾暔 饾暔饾暀饾晵饾暐 饾暘饾暊饾暒 饾暔饾晵饾暉饾暐, 饾晸饾暒饾暐 饾晙 饾暅饾暉饾暊饾暔 饾暔饾暀饾晵饾暐 饾晙 饾暉饾晼饾晼饾晻".
159K 11.6K 23
"饾殏饾殱饾殯饾殠饾殠饾殱 饾櫧***饾殜饾殰 饾殫饾殠饾殠饾殟 饾殨饾殬饾殶饾殠 饾殜饾殫饾殟 饾殜饾殢饾殢饾殠饾殞饾殱饾殥饾殬饾殫 饾殱饾殬饾殬."
275K 6.7K 31
饾悩饾惃饾惍 饾惁饾悽饾惂饾悶, 饾悮饾惂饾悵 饾悮饾惀饾惏饾悮饾惒饾惉 饾悹饾惃饾惂 饾悰饾悶 饾惁饾悽饾惂饾悶.