Trapped (Katherine, Void Stil...

By Piper5

They woke up, trapped. No idea if they were alive or dead, or where they were. All they knew was they were i... More

Preview
Unwelcome Meetings
Inward Struggle
Hunger
Not So Human
Blurred Lines
They Were Us
The New Prisinor
Adding More To The Collection
Back Down To Four
A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Another Guest
Silent Reveal
Are You Useful Little Wolf?
The Prison Is Becoming Full
Threatening
Vulnerable
Me
Sweetheart
Unexpected Static
Klaus?
Welcome Party
Trapped
Did You Think We Were The Weak Link?
Agonising Pain
The Reveal
One More Gone
The Last Thing
Resurfacing
Overwhelming Power
Memories Unlocking Part One
Memories Unlocking Part Two
Memories Unlocking Part Three
Memories Unlocked Part Four
The Reveal and Red Flags
No Way Out
Tricks and The Immortal
Breaking Through
Now Things Were Different
Cracking
Epilogue

Deep Dive Into Who We Are?

1.4K 58 61
By Piper5

Stiles decided that if they wanted to kill Peter they'd make a show out of it. They hadn't really fed on Gerard properly. They could definitely taste the pain and chaos Gerard had been in but they wished they could have tasted it directly.

So if they wanted to kill him, Peter's death would be more thought out. They decided the best way to get the most pain and chaos from Peter was to gain Peter's trust and even get the werewolf to care about them.

Then when they turned around and killed him, Peter would taste even more delicious!

If the werewolf proved useful before then, they would just hold of on their plans, it was a win, win situation.

Over the next week, everyone thought it was a week anyway, it was hard to tell how much time had passed being trapped in here, they spent most of their time with Peter and Katherine.

They enjoyed Katherine's company, she accepted things for what they were and didn't beat around the bush.

She also enjoyed keeping Stiles secret and so she made sure that Peter had no clue about their actual relations. 

When the boredom got too much for them, Katherine would invite Stiles into her room.

Kai spent most of his time pouring over Marcos's book, despite not being able to understand the language in a desperate hope that they could find some sort of clue out of the prison.

Every day one of them would go to the living room and check in with Kai.

"Anything?"

"Nope"

And on it went.

Stiles did prefer it when Kai was focused on the book because when he wasn't he was just a massive real life troll to everyone.

He just enjoyed winding people up which if just directed at Peter Stiles would be fine with, unfortunately it wasn't.

He liked to get under their skin as well as Katherine's. He especially liked to annoy Stiles when they were with Peter because Kai knew that Stiles couldn't do anything because they were pretending to be a normal human.

Mind you Stiles didn't know if they should be considered human any more. Did merging mean they were a full Nogitsune? Or were they half human, half Nogitsune? They didn't know.

They supposed they were full Nogitsune as their instincts still seemed to be the same, they definitely didn't feel human any more.

The merging made things confusing, they knew that the merging felt so right, they felt complete.

Yet who were they really? That was the question.

Katherine had questioned them on it out of curiosity one night and to be honest they were just as confused as her.

They decided the most likely answer was that they had become someone new.

Yes, they were someone new, that felt more right and even familiar?

They were the Nogitsune and they were Stiles.

They were neither at the same time.

They had thoughts that they knew when they'd been human they never would have considered yet they also had thoughts that when they had only been the Nogitsune they would never have thought either.

They found themselves caring for Katherine, not enough to not consider killing her if she became troublesome but enough to feel angry when Kai taunted her and to want to help her when she was in pain because of her hunger.

It was Katherine's questioning about their state of being that made them question who they really were, how much of Stiles was there left? How much of the Nogitsune was there left?

They supposed questioning themselves and being curious about themselves was Stiles line of thinking, the want to kill Kai and Peter was likely the Nogitsune.

Yet their thoughts and urged still felt like they belong to them, they weren't split in half, the two minds warring against each other, everything just slotted into place.

They preferred thinking of themselves as them, as two beings due to the split memories that they remembered.

But really they felt like one being.

If they thought hard, they could recall their previos thoughts from the past and use that to think, I'm probably thinking this or doing this because of my past as fully Stiles or as fully Nogitsune.

But even though they knew it wasn't normal, it felt normal for them.

They also liked to spend their time in the small library the prison they were in had, they knew that both the Nogitsune and Stiles enjoyed reading and learning knew things so their eagerness to go to the library when they had the chance was probably due to that.

They didn't quite remember how they had got into this prison though. They knew that Stiles had been hurt really badly and the Nogitsune had also been hurt really badly.

Too save themselves Stiles and the Nogitsune had agreed to merge, not that fully awake Stiles remembered that discussion since it had taken place within his sub conscious. 

The Nogitsune could have forced the merging process but it was much easier to do with a willing host.

As far as they were aware the merging process hadn't actually been done before and it was just a theory.

They tapped their chair they were sitting on as they tried to grasp more memories, they remembered the Nogitsune talking to Stiles sub conscious.

They didn't remember it fully yet the moment where they agreed to the merging became clearer.

"If we don't do this we both will die"

"We're dead anyway!" Stiles stood in a white room, looking panicked, talking to a copy of himself, who looked even paler and was wearing all black, the Nogitsune.

"No, if the theory of it is correct, the essence of who we are will live on"

Stiles visibly trembled at that but he looked around and noticed that the white room had started to form cracks.

The Nogitsune said grimly "We're dying Stiles, there is no other choice, do you think I want this?" 

Stiles then could see how wide the Nogitsunes eyes were and it's/his hands were clenched.

A rush of violent anger came across Stiles expression as he growled "You said we'd remember who we used to be? Right? We would still remember, we would still want get revenge? I'll kill them!"

The Nogitsune's eyes flashed dangerously, this time reflecting Stiles rage "No, we'll kill them"

It held out Stiles/it's hand and Stiles, the personification of his human subconscious hesitated then with determination, took that hand.

They let out a gasp as they came back to reality. They clutched their head which throbbed painfully.

Slowly the pain vanished as they thought about what they had just remembered.

It was odd remembering the Nogitsune and Stiles fear and worry over the merge, there was no reason to fear it.

They looked down at their hands, flexing them a little, everything just felt so right. When they had been fully Stiles and the Nogitsune they hadn't realised that they were missing something, not until now. They felt complete.

Yet something bothered them...

A lot of their memories before the merge was hard to grasp, who had they been angry at?

Who had they both wanted to get revenge on?

That was the real question.

Honestly this was actually meant to be a filler chapter then I ended up writing more of the plot then just adding some things that I didn't even plan but I loved writing it!

I really enjoy stories where Stiles becomes "one with the fox" but I never really saw a story which went into what it's like, mind wise I decided to write my own but if anyone knows or more stories where Stiles merges with the Nogitsune please let me know, I'd love to read them!

I hope you all have a good day or night! I definitely ended up writing more than I thought I would XD

I hope you enjoy the chapter and let me know what you think 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996K 26.7K 49
Stiles Stilinski vanishes after the Dread Doctors incident. Years later he comes back. A changed man. (Editing in progress) If you seen an Xx it jus...
995K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.8K 157 4
What happened if the character of euphoria watched their friend rue moving Spider-Man no way home?
57.8K 2K 53
↳in which ares salazar riddle, the dark lord's son, has to choose between being the next dark lord or be with the boy he loves, who was supposed to b...