Sanders Sides Omorashi/Pissfi...

Av i_dont_hesitate

My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these on... Mer

IMPORTANTT
Not Until I Say So
Handcuffs
Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong
Bladder Shy
Public Humiliation
Diapered
Tied Up
In the Ocean
We Could've Been Doing This Long Ago
Plant
For the Followers
Overworking
Master, Please?!
Road Trip!
Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)
Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)
Studying
Control is Key
Business Call
It's Okay
Lost in the Moment
Party (the author still sucks at titles)
Too Shy to Admit
Piss slave pt 1
Piss slave pt2
Not on Purpose
Coffee
Fully Naked
Nervous For Nothing
Video Games
Bullying
Marking His Territory
This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...
I hate your powers
Little Space Accident
Elevator but a twist
On the Road
Toxic
Store
Royal
Forgetful
What is This Feeling? Ptz 1
What is This feelinh pt 2
Desperate at a Desk
Tied up Tickling
Camping
Unexpected fun
Littlespace but In the Car
Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)
In the Sink
A/n: The End

Roman's UTI

565 6 13
Av i_dont_hesitate

Roman sighed as he hung his coat up, collapsing on the couch in his apartment complex, which he shared with his boyfriends, Patton and Logan. He caught the attention of them, where they were at the kitchen island peeling apples, "I'm so happy it's summer break already! School is so exhausting..."

"We are aware Roman, you tell us every day" Logan said, continuing to peel his apples.

"Yeah, me too Roman! We can do so much fun stuff together now! We can go on vacation-or the aquarium! Oh my goodness-" he gasped, "we could go to the Zoo!"

Patton had abandoned his apples by now, jumping up and down while clapping and squealing.

"Patton, you shouldn't do that while you have an apple peeler in your hands!" Logan exclaimed, worries that Patton would end up cutting himself.

"Oops-you're right! Sorry, i'm just excited!" He giggled.

Roman smiled, "what are you guys doing anyways?"

"We're making an apple pie! We have to get six cups of peeled apple slices! We're almost done, that's why we got out some cinnamon, some nutmeg, some sugar, some lemon juice...and flour! We haven't really used any of it yet, but I still got flour all over the counter!" Patton explained all in one breath.

"Alright, need some help from your strong, handsome boyfriend?"

"What does being strong and handsome have to do with baking?" Logan asked.

"Well someone has to pick Patton up so he can reach the shelves" Roman joked.

"Hey!" Patton pouted.

"And being handsome never really docked any points" Roman smirked.

"I'm not short" Patton muttered, glaring at the ground.

"New insecurity unlocked" Logan said, reading off of a vocab card.

"I don't think it's new" Roman whispered.

"Patton, my love, I was just joking with you" he said, walking over to him, "hey, you have something on your lips, let me get that for you" Roman said, giving him a sweet kiss.

Patton giggled, "thanks Roman! Sorry I was being sensitive at the truth."

"Yes, it is true, you are short, though Roman wasn't trying to make any negative fun out of you" Logan insisted.

"Yeah, i'm just especially insecure today because-uhm, you know George, riiight...?" He said nervously.

"Yeah, of course we know him! He's been picking on you for years-" Roman stopped, a glare coming over his eyes as he thought about it, "what. did. he. do?"

"He took away my phone and held it just out of my reach for like five minutes in front of the whole class while the teacher wasn't in the room..he kept on going, 'guys look at how small he is, I bet he can't even reach any books at the library' stuff like that..and when I kept almost getting it, he'd hold it above my head."

"That asshole!" Roman exclaimed, "he's dead! If I ever see him again in my life, i'll hurt him so bad!"

"The only reason I even got my phone back is because Virgil got up from where he sat in the back-probably writing angsty sonnets- and grabbed the phone from him and gave it back to me. George didn't wanna mess with the tall quiet kid of course, because he didn't know if he was jacked or not under that hoodie!" Patton explained.

"Just leaked screenshots of George's sexual conversations with his three sisters on my alt account" Logan said, pushing his glasses up and putting his phone down.

"How-?"

"I have some connections-by that I mean his fake best friend."

"Well this is going to suck for him-also ew, his sisters?!" Roman asked, "ugh, some people are just so disgusting..."

--------------------

So, later after dinner over some apple pie they had some light conversation as they talked plans for the next few weeks. A few ideas flew right through one ear and out the other. Sure, Petting Zoo's and museums could be very fun, but they always did that-what haven't they done?

But then Logan suggested something that they'd never done before- something that they probably only knew about because of a fourth grade history class or something.

"Yellowstone National Park. It has many fun activities to do, and a lot of sight-seeing. We could look at geysers and hot springs, as well as animals in their natural habitats! There are also hiking trails, and rafting or paddling-we could even try fishing!" Logan explained.

"Woah! You're right-don't they have the grand canyon there?" Roman asked.

"Maybe we should do that! It could be really fun!" Patton said, "Oh, I love trying new things!"

"Yes, and it approximates to be a twelve hour drive, so maybe if we leave at a certain time we actually could camp overnight." Logan told them, "when do you think we should do this? Of course we'll have to do more packing and planning.

"I have a huge audition in two days from now, and I wouldn't be getting a callback for about a month so we have plenty of time to do this."

"Great, we may be able to get going by Tuesday!"

Despite being in college, since they all had some good part time jobs and were going off of three incomes instead of just one-yes, they share their money, they've been together for eight years, basically unofficially married at this point-they had good trust in each other, so all of their money equated into one big income.

Of course they ask before any big purchases are made, and they're very responsible with what they buy with it.

They had been able to afford a nice apartment that had space to accommodate all three of them.

They had been saving up, so they had plenty to go on this little vacation. In the four days they had planned before leaving, they'd buy camping supplies, calculate how much gas they'd need for the trip, how long it would take, bathroom stops, etc.

Roman's audition was Monday just a day before they had scheduled to leave.

His audition was..very long to say the least. There was a huge line of people he had to wait behind, some who wanted the same role he did, some who didn't..the drive had taken a while as well, and he was quickly lead to the room as soon as he got there. They must've been in a huge rush, because they hadn't even let Roman leave to use the restroom.

He sat tight for about six hours, rushing around, getting ready, mostly waiting though as he practiced his lines.

When he finally got onto the stage, he ignored all the nerves of the rush, and the twelve hour pee that was stabbing him in the abdomen, and he performed.

He was sure he swept the judges off of their feet, and they told him that he'd know if he was in or not in a few week's notice.

And just as he was rushed in, he was rushed right back out. He called his boyfriends as soon as he had gotten in the car to tell him how good it had went.

They were excited, and talked for about thirty minutes before Patton and Logan had to get off and go buy the camping tent that they had somehow forgotten while buying camping supplies-and Roman was left alone in the car, only to realize the absolute agony that his bladder was in.

He stopped at a gas station, ran inside to the restroom, but to his surprise, his stream was very thin, and very weak. He didn't know how, because even as he went it felt like he was holding back Niagara Falls. And it hurt, like, really bad, like a stabbing feeling everywhere over his abdomen.

His bladder felt sore and weak as he finished, and he had to hobble off to the car, because it kind of hurt to walk.

His drive took a while, but he kept on frequently having to stop and pee, whereas most day, he could hold for hours on end.

When he got home, he didn't even bother with the elevator as he ran up the apartment stairs and he fumbled with the room keys. He darted to the bathroom and slammed himself on the toilet, not bothering to shut the door or even stand.

But-something weird happened. His entire lower half was burning, and he felt like he had to go so bad but for some reason, he only hot a few drops out, if that.

He panicked, wondering if something was seriously wrong with him. So, Looking up his symptoms, with the help of his good ol' trust friend, google, he diagnosed himself with a UTI.

He sighed, holding his face in his hands. What was he going to do? They had to go on a ten hour car ride tomorrow! He could only hope that it went away by then...

He texted his boyfriends and asked if they could pick him up some cranberry juice. They didn't question it, though they were confused at the unusual request.

He had to keep on going every five minutes, and it burned so bad, and nothing was coming out, and he just wanted to cry. And he did, tears of frustration, wondering how he coule have let this happen.

He wiped his tears away quickly as he hears the door to their apartment open, he exited the bathroom and went to go and help unload groceries. As he was helping to put everything away, he noticed his cranberry juice. He poured himself a cup and then out the rest in the fridge.

"Wanted to try something new" Roman shrugged, deciding not to tell his boyfriends what was actually going on. "It's sour, but not bad" he chuckled.

"Alright, well-oh! Look at the time! We should really be doing some last minute packing..double checking and all..i'll begin to work on dinner, alright? After that we can all take a quick shower together and head to bed!" Patton explained, grabbing a pan to make something simple.

"How does everyone feel about chicken Alfredo?"

"Alright Pat, we'll be out to help in a moment!" Logan exclaimed from the bedroom.

Roman ended up packing way more clothes than he needed too, just in case, as well as a few extra towels.

Logan didn't really question it because, well, it was Roman. He needed a different outfit for every occasion or it would be anarchy.

Logan actually double checked, ended up packing a few more essentials, and they were done.

They entered the kitchen to see that Patton had already drained the noddles, cut the fat off of the chicken, as well as seasoned and cooked it.

"Hey guys! I'm almost ready to start on the sauce, I need some milk, butter, half and half, cream cheese, parmesan.." he listed off what he needed, and his boyfriends grabbed it.

The sauce didn't take long to make, and it thickened up beautifully. They added the noodles and chicken, topped with more parmesan, than sat down to eat.

"So, how was everyone's day? Roman, you had that big audition, do you want to talk some more about it?" Logan asked.

Roman sighed quietly, the audition was the last thing he wanted to talk about. All he could think of was how desperately he had to go the whole time, how busy everything was, how he had gotten himself into this stupid situation.

However, he did tell them more about how it went, and they had some casual conversation in between bites of their food.

Once they finished, they had decided to go and hit the showers, and Patton said he'd load up the dishwasher, Logan said he'd get some towels, and Roman said he'd begin to run the water, which gave him a perfect excuse to slip away and finally pee again.

He turned on the shower water just how they liked it-to a nice, scalding setting- and then he quickly unzipped his jeans and pissed into the toilet bowl. He actually moaned because it felt so good to actually get something out of him, because this time it didn't burn too bad, and he actually peed for more than three seconds.

That tricked him into thinking that he was already getting better. Little dis he know that this was just the calm before the storm. So, while he waited for Logan and Patton, he grabbed some loose sweatpants and a baggy T-shirt, which he was sure would feel much more comfortable than his tight jeans around his waist.

He decided to forgo the underwear, and Patton and Logan came filing into the bathroom, and they all took a quick shower together, got out, dried themselves, got dressed, brushed their teeth, and than they all went to bed.

Roman had gotten up many times throughout the night to attempt to pee, though he never got more then a few drops out.

He had finally fallen asleep though after an hour or so, and slept peacefully throughout the night.

--------------------

The alarm woke them up at seven am, and usually, Roman would continue to grouch around in bed until the very last minute, but as soon as he gained just a smidge of consciousness, he became wide awake as he gasped, shot up and bolted for the toilet as Patton and Logan tried to wake themselves up.

Roman was basically pissing into his sweatpants as soon as he got up, and had them to his ankles before he even got to the toilet. He was pissing full force onto the bowl, but he didn't feel relieved. It was so much worse than yesterday. It burned. He seethed through his teeth as the last few drops of pee burned his urethra.

He calmed himself down from his panic, washed his hands, and tried to play things cool as he exited the bathroom.

He got dressed, putting on his daytime sweats and another baggy T-shirt. His boyfriends got dressed as well, and Logan, figuring he was probably the only one who was wide awake due to his coffee addiction, volunteered to drive.

Roman quickly peed-or, tried to-one last time before they left, and then they loaded their things into their car. They put what they'd probably need throughout the drive upfront, and everything like extra clothes, camping supplies, etc in the back.

Roman snuck a pillow, a blanket, and a few extra towels he'd brought, in the backseat.

Patton sat in the passenger seat, and Roman sat in the back in the lefthand corner of the car. Roman did not want to fall asleep if what had happened to him earlier was any indication that it would not turn out well for him-so he did his best to stay awake and keep up conversation with Logan and Patton.

It was not easy, as not even ten minutes into the drive he had to pee so freaking bad-he tried to think about what Logan had said earlier. He had make quite a few scheduled stops for breakfast, lunch, bathrooms, and snacks.

They had a breakfast stop just thirty minutes away-and he hoped to god that he could make it that long because he really did not want to wet himself twenty minutes into the road trip.

So, he continued the conversation, periodically sipping his cranberry juice out of his hydroflasksksksksk, wondering if this stop was ever going to end.

He ended up being able to hold for a while, which probably wasn't the best thing to do with a UTI, but he had to. He hated that he had such an observant, no-filter boyfriend, because Logan picked up the signs very quickly, when they were just about ten minutes away from their scheduled breakfast stop.

"Roman, you went potty before we left, right?" He asked jokingly, as everybody always told him he was like a tired mom friend.

"Yes!" Roman said defensively, tensing up. His face went red as Patton turned around in his seat and looked back towards him.

"Roman! Do you think you'll be okay for like ten more minutes?" Patton questioned.

"Of course! I'm not five!" He exclaimed, voice going high pitched.

Patton giggled, "okay, if you say so kiddo."

So now Logan had much more stressed driver energy in him because he knew that Roman had to pee. He knew, logically, that it shouldn't be that bad because Roman did, in fact use the restroom before they left, but he sure was squirming a lot, and looked quite uncomfortable.

So, Logan ended up making a ten minute drive seven minutes with his stressed driver speeding, which Patton very much disapproved of, and as soon as the car was in park, Roman jumped out and ran inside to use the bathroom while his boyfriends ordered.

And that was only one of the many embarrassing experiences they'd have over the course of their little roadtrip

--------------------

Roman wasn't as lucky with scheduled stops after that one. They were far apart in most places, and at various different times of the day, he figured he'd just have to wait, but his bladder had other plans.

Everyone took opportunity of the breakfast stop to go to the restroom, Roman before and after eating, Patton and Logan just after they'd finished eating.

They entered the car again, and settled down. Logan continued to be the driver, no longer living that dangerous life of going 65 in a 60, and they were back on the road before they knew it.

Roman's bladder had been sore and achy, though he hadn't really felt a strong urge to use the bathroom until twenty more minutes into the drive.

"Oh my god, stop!" He said, interrupting Patton and Logan's conversation, bolting upright and grabbing himself.

He blushed in embarrassment as the car grew quiet. The urge had just hit him so suddenly.

"We weren't even talking about anything political" Patton joked.

"No, stop the car! Somewhere, I have to pee so bad!" He exclaimed.

"Okay, okay!" Logan said, the traffic thankfully forgiving, and pulled into a nearby gas station that Roman was thanking every star in the sky for.

His seatbelt, having been abandoned long ago, didn't restrict Roman at all as he flung the door open before Logan was even in the parking spot and jumped out of the car. He ran into the outside bathroom and to no surprise, barely anything came out of him. He wanted to cry, this was so frustrating. The feeling that he needed to go wasn't leaving him, and his bladder hurt.

He took in a few deep breaths, tried to go again, and got a long, burning leak to come out of him. Three minutes later of trying and failing, he returned back to the car with a red face.

"Better?" Patton chuckled nervously.

And he said yes. You know, like a liar.

Logan kept his mouth shut so that he wouldn't accidentally make Roman defensive or anything, but he thought to himself that it couldn't possibly be normal for Roman to have to go that often. Now that he thought about it, Roman had to have gotten up at least twenty times throughout the night to use the restroom.

Something must be wrong, but he shook his head. Why would Roman not tell them? Perhaps he was embarrassed? The cranberry juice made much more sense now that he was putting pieces together.

He didn't want Roman to notice that he had any gears turning, so he put those thoughts in the back of his mind for later, paying close attention to Roman's body language, when he stopped taking a big role in the conversation, etc.

It didn't take long for Roman to loose interest in speaking, or for him to begin squirming again. He noticed that Roman had slipped a hand under his blanket after some time, which he could only presume was to hold himself to take some of the edge off of his bladder.

Logan had been waiting for Roman's red-faced embarrassed confession, but it didn't come for quite a while, and Logan was starting to get worried, because at this point, even Patton had noticed, and Roman had tears of pain in his eyes.

Truthfully, Logan had already been looking for an exit, or a gas station or something, when Roman, from the back with a teary, cracked voice, said "hey-Logan, i'm so sorry, but I just have to pee so bad, can you pull over somewhere?"

"Of course honey, i'll be right on it" he said softly, feeling nervous for Roman, he hated to see him in pain, so found a gas station as quickly as he could, stopping and parking all in one motion.

Roman was a bit slower getting out this time, he looked like he was in pain, and not just the regular I have to pee pain. His movements were making him grimace in a way that just wasn't possible after just thirty minutes before when there was already a rest stop.

Logan and Patton talked about it quietly as they waited for Roman to return. Roman did return quickly, with a frustrated look on his face, he hadn't even bothered to wipe the tears from his eyes, and he noticed how Logan and Patton shut up as soon as he was within five feet of the car's distance.

They were getting suspicious, he knew they were. They had started to talk to him about it too, but Roman just tried to ignore them.

The conversation wasn't getting anywhere, so they gave up and silently decided they'd try again later.

After they had stopped questioning him, Roman's full attention was brought to his bladder, which felt like it was going to explode even though he had nothing in it. His abdomen was still burning, and he felt really sore and achy. He actually felt very miserable. He figured that it wouldn't hurt to take a little nap, right?

So that's what he did. He took a small nap, just relaxing, closing his eyes, and slowly loosing consciousness. And this gave Patton and Logan a bit of time for their suspicions to grow as they talked about Roman's bathroom behavior throughout the ride.

"He seems to be needing frequent rest stops, and they aren't even really spaced out. I start to notice that he needs to go again not even six minutes after the last rest stop" Logan said, taking his eyes off the road to glance at Patton.

"Yeah, i'm really worried about him actually, and he's not even really drinking that much either!" Patton exclaimed.

"Oh, maybe that's part of the issue!" Logan said in a sudden burst of realization, "he must have some sort of bacteria in him or an infection of some sort, and he needs some water to actually flush his system out. I believe he isn't getting enough fluids and his body isn't sure what to do, so it's doing its best to get rid of excess waste."

"That makes..some sense..?" Patton said, questioning his own ability to comprehend how the body could make someone need to pee so bad, with such little water intake.

"We should really try to get him to drink something when he wakes up. We should also monitor him and try to fit more rest stops in. We actually have a scheduled one about two hours away..I hope he doesn't wake up and have to go again before that, because that's really the only one for a while, and the traffic isn't being as forgiving as it was earlier" Logan explained.

Patton agreed, "yeah, we're in the middle of nowhere right now..gosh, I hope he's okay though...i'm going to grab some water bottles before he wakes up, I think I have a few in my bag."

Roman woke up soon after the conversation, maybe fifteen minutes. When he fully became aware of his surroundings, and of himself, he felt the urge to go again, and he sighed.

It took so much effort to get out of the car, just to get out of the car in his pained, sore, and achy state, just to get a few drops out, at most.

So, he opted not to ask, not just for the reason that it burned and ached so, so much every time he tried to pee, but also because of how much his boyfriend's were questioning him. He woke up, and they immediately bombarded him.

"Guys! I'm fine! It's just all that juice, I swear!" He exclaimed, trying to convince them that he was okay, "Patton. Logan. I have no idea why my bladder is being a little tiny baby today, but it's nothing, I swear."

"Alright, but me and Logan were talking" Patton said seriously.

Roman tensed. Oh no, the serious dad look. He thought.

"And we came to the conclusion that you haven't been drinking enough..your system needs to be flushed or something like that, and we want you to drink some water." Patton handed him a water bottle, and with puppy dog eyes, asked, "will you please drink this?"

And Roman, hesitant, said "o-okay..."

Thinking logically, he probably should be drinking water and taking care of himself with this UTI. They already knew he'd have to stop in like fifteen minutes anyways, so why not? He figured.

So, after thirty minutes he had finished off the water bottle, and was being handed another. He kept on taking slow sips from it as he they talked casually to each other about all the latest gossip. The water was actually making Roman feel better, but it was also going through him very fast.

After two and a half bottles of water, and about an hour, the burning urge was growing stronger, and his sips had become less frequent, and actually kind of just, disappeared. His urge grew stronger over the time it took him to drink the water.

He had to pee so bad, and felt like he had been holding for days, even though it had only been about an hour and fifteen minutes. His boyfriends were keeping a close eye on him, so he sat tight, trying his best not to shift or squirm as the need became worse.

His boyfriends hadn't seen him squirming for a while, so shrugged it off, thinking that roman really was fine, and was just having a bad morning. They began to pay less attention to him, and decided to start talking about where they wanted to go for lunch as the sun started to rise higher in the sky.

"Well, there's supposed to be a Wendy's nearby, about thirty minutes give or take with this traffic, if I had to guess" Logan said, pulling up GPS to make sure, "oh, yeah. And it's not even out of our way, so I think that would be the best option, don't you guys think so?" He asked.

Roman gave a nod of agreement, and Patton agreed all the same, and since Logan wasn't opposed to Wendy'a either, it was decided.

The car had grown quiet again, and now Roman had complete focus on his body and how he felt. In pain, definitely, but also very desperate. But it was somehow different from how he had been feeling all day. Like, it felt like he actually had a lot in him, and that if he peed, he'd be letting loose a lot more than a few drops.

He was shaking trying not to squirm, and it just hurt so much and he didn't think he could hold it anymore, and he was just so sore, and achy, and weak-he just couldn't do it.

He felt a huge, burning feeling in his urethra, which spread all throughout his abdomen, making him let out a moan of pain as he leaned forward, grimaced, and held his eyes shut tightly.

He felt a hot, burning. thin stream of piss leak out of him. He gasped, grabbing himself tightly in hopes that he could contain himself. His outlook didn't seem good, though, because his bladder was so sore and weak, and every time he forced the liquid to stop, it was just so much pain.

He couldn't hold it, and he wished that none of this ever happened. He wished he would have just told them instead of being afraid of ruining something that they had nearly three months to do.

Logan and Patton looked back at Roman as soon as they heard the gasp, and Roman clearly wasn't okay as he had claimed earlier. "Logan, how far away is the nearest rest stop!!?" Patton asked quickly.

"Twenty minutes" Logan said nervously, tapping the driving wheel aggressively as he tried to come up with a solution in his brain.

"It's too late" Roman whispered, tears of pain in his eyes as his bladder finally couldn't take it anymore, and started to release. There was no stopping it, just seconds later, he was beyond the point of stopping it.

"Oh-Roman, it's alright.." Patton said gently, "just-just uhm-go on, we can clean it up later, you're okay baby, don't get upset.." he wasn't really sure how to respond, he knew Roman probably had an infection, so he didn't really blame him.

Logan knew they'd have to talk about this later but decided not to say anything while he was wetting himself.

Roman hiccuped and cried as he continued to wet himself, "oh-god, it burns..so bad.."

"Don't worry hun. It'll be alright.." Patton said, continuing to reassure him.

Roman's piss was hot, and every drop that came out of him burned so badly, that his body forced him to stop going so could cool down, and his lower half was already soaked, and he wasn't even done yet. He felt like he had so much more in him.

Patton held his hand as he kept on going and going, and Logan kept driving, concerned for his boyfriends health.

He finally finished going after a long few minutes, and was so exhausted that he fell asleep.

"Oh my gosh he literally passed out!" Patton exclaimed in worry.

"I'm sure he'll be fine-we're nearly at the gas station, wake him up in about five minutes, i'll get some spare clothes for him, and could you go in and get him some medicine? Like pain relievers?" Logan asked.

Patton nodded, and hopped out of the car when Logan put it in park, waking up Roman, and than quickly going inside.

Roman woke up, wondering what was going on until he realized that he pissed himself in front of his boyfriends in the car.

He put his face in his hands and groaned, Logan was getting in the trunk to pull out some sweatpants and a new T-shirt. Roman grabbed his little towel, the clothes Logan had gotten for him, then darted inside to clean himself up.

They gave him a little while, enough time to mentally assess the situation as well get dressed and cleaned, then they went back inside, knocked on the bathroom door and announced their presence.

Roman hesitantly opened the door, res faced, dressed in some loose baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Roman's bottom lip quivered as he began to explain everything to them. How he couldn't go at the audition, how he was scared of ruining their little trip, how he felt so stupid-and they didn't judge him-they just hugged him gently and told him it would be okay.

When Logan asked for details on how it felt, Roman told him about the burning, the soreness, the aching. And Logan told him that he may have. A mild UTI.

"Mild?! That was mild?!" Roman exclaimed.

"Well, i'm no doctor, but I suppose so. They can get much, much worse than the symptoms you've displayed and explained today" Logan told him, "and this should dissipate anywhere around three days to a week. I think that it would be best for us to travel back home until you're better, and maybe try to do this again next week, hmm?"

"That-that sounds good..god, i'm sorry, I just-I should have just told you guys! I was just worried, and embarrassed that I let it happen, and I-"

"Roman, it's fine, we got you some medicine, take it easy on the way home, tell us when you need to go-and when we get home, we'll take extra good care of you. I see some home made chicken noodle soup in your future" he chuckled.

Roman smiled, "thank you guys.."

"It's...'No problemo Romano..'

"Logan if you ever take a vocab card from Virgil again, I will piss in your mouth" Roman deadpanned.

A/n: Took a while to write, but I loved every moment of it, thanks again for the request! 🥰🥰🥰

Words: 5506

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

67.7K 174 9
** NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE MINE I GOT THEM FROM GOOGLE** *****18+***** Also, Wattpad took down my previous stories and I've no idea why lol This is a...
72.5K 92 19
Short stories about a couple who loves pee, like me! Care to read along? ;)
130 3 18
Yo, re-posting the few chapters of this story I had done and backed up. Sorry to anyone who loved the story before it was deleted from Wattpad, but I...