Sanders Sides Omorashi/Pissfi...

By i_dont_hesitate

My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these on... More

IMPORTANTT
Not Until I Say So
Handcuffs
Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong
Bladder Shy
Public Humiliation
Diapered
Tied Up
In the Ocean
We Could've Been Doing This Long Ago
Plant
For the Followers
Overworking
Master, Please?!
Road Trip!
Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)
Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)
Studying
Control is Key
Business Call
It's Okay
Lost in the Moment
Party (the author still sucks at titles)
Too Shy to Admit
Piss slave pt 1
Piss slave pt2
Not on Purpose
Coffee
Fully Naked
Nervous For Nothing
Video Games
Bullying
Marking His Territory
This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...
Little Space Accident
Elevator but a twist
On the Road
Toxic
Store
Royal
Forgetful
Roman's UTI
What is This Feeling? Ptz 1
What is This feelinh pt 2
Desperate at a Desk
Tied up Tickling
Camping
Unexpected fun
Littlespace but In the Car
Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)
In the Sink
A/n: The End

I hate your powers

557 8 0
By i_dont_hesitate

When you were born, you got a special power. Many people got the generic powers like super speed, flight, teleportation, telekinesis, healing, strength, etc, but Virgil had gotten the power to refill things.

He thought it was lame at first, until he realized that there was so much he could do with his powers. He could have basically anything he wanted and he could teleport items to him as a part of his power, so he decided that he liked his powers.

He was sitting in his college class one day, filled with boredom. He always passed his classes, because he could just fill his tests and worksheets with the right answers. Still, he paid attention just like everyone else, and he also studied hard. It was just, if he couldn't get a question right, if he got stuck, he fell back on his powers to help him out.

His boyfriend, Roman, was in the class with him, and sat a few rows away from him. Virgil had been wondering something lately. Could he fill other people's things? Well, he knew he could, he had done it before-but could he fill someone's bladder?

He smirked as he thought about it. It would be funny if he did that to Roman. He knew he wouldn't be able to do anything about it, or leave- because this class was very important to Roman, and Virgil knew that he didn't want to miss any of it.

He thought about it for a while. He was incredibly bored, and the class was going by so slow. He wanted some fun, and watching Roman get uncomfortable was fun. He felt mean, as Roman needed this lesson, and this would be a huge distraction to him, but Virgil figured he could make it up to him somehow.

He decided that he'd wait for the important part of the lesson to be over before he would torture his boyfriend. Virgil didn't want him to miss out on important notes because of him. He did work really hard to get into this class..

So Virgil just sat there and continued taking his notes, listening to the teacher, etc. About thirty minutes went by, and they were an hour and thirty minutes into the three hour lesson.

The teacher was now lecturing them about stuff they already knew, and had heard a million times before. So Virgil saw this as the perfect opportunity for his evil little plan...

He looked at Roman, and focused on filling his bladder. In his mind, he could see Roman's bladder capacity slowly move up. He got it up to 65% filled, before he got back to his work, watching Roman from the corner of his eye with a smirk.

He refilled Roman's water bottle to trick him into thinking he hadn't drank much, and he waited for the fun to begin.

-------------------

Roman suddenly felt an uncomfortable feeling in his bladder, that slowly got worse in a span of eight seconds. He had to pee. It was so sudden, what happened?! He crossed his legs in his desk and fidgeted around. He didn't want to miss this lesson, so he stayed put and continued to take notes.

He looked at the clock with a small sigh, he still had a while to go. He hoped the lesson would go quicker already.

-------------------

Virgil was happy with Roman's amount of need. He kept glancing over occasionally to see that he obviously needed to go, legs pressed together in a forced cross, fidgeting hands going below his desk every now and again, rapidly shaking foot..this was fun.

He quickly refilled Roman's mouth with the feeling of dryness, and he quickly downed almost all of his water bottle, Virgil also refilling that so only about a fourth of it was gone.

Roman put his water bottle down, and Virgil used the water that Roman had just drank to fill up his bladder to 70% full. He watched as Roman's expression changed to one of panic as both of his hands went under the table, and he bit his lip tightly.

He shifted in his seat as the pressure in his bladder got twenty times worse. He was bouncing in his seat and crushing his legs together.

Virgil watched as thirty minutes passed by, and god damn it, Virgil thinks he discovered a new kink. They had one more hour of the lesson left, and Roman kept nervously sipping his water, and Virgil didn't even have to fill Roman's bladder anymore, as he was doing that himself.

Virgil knew that gravity was going to kick Roman in the ass when he stood up after the lesson, and he just couldn't wait. It we going to be amazing.

He noticed that Roman had stopped taking notes entirely. Nothing too out of the ordinary there. Everyone had stopped, besides, the teacher was basically talking about his wife and kids by now.

Roman was completely and entirely focused on his bladder, and the little teacher's pet still refused to leave and visit the little boy's room.

Virgil actually felt like he had to pee a little bit too. So he took his need away and gave it to Roman. Another cool thing about his powers. He could refill and defill things.

Roman's bladder was 93% filled by now, and Virgil was worried he may actually wet himself. Most people think that their limit is around 78% and they'd be wetting themselves around 80% if they didn't go.

Luckily, the rest of the lesson went by extremely quickly, and the teacher actually let them out twenty minutes early because they'd covered everything.

Roman immediately got up and darted out of the room. Virgil smirked and chased after him. "Hey Ro!" He called, catching up. Roman began to walk, trying to act cool. "Wanna go to out dorm? We could..hang out" he winked.

And damn it, Roman couldn't say no, so he nodded and made his way to the dorm with Virgil. Every step jolted his bladder and made him leak, which caused Virgil to smile slyly.

When they got there, Roman said quickly, practically holding himself, "I have to go to the restroom-"

"I know" Virgil said simply, grabbing Roman by his wrists, and shoving him into the wall after he closed the door, "i've been filling your bladder the whole class..god, you're such a sexy tease, and you weren't even trying..watching you squirm like that..it did something to me. You looked so helpless.."

"Virgil-" Roman whispered, knowing he could use his super strength power, shove Virgil away and make a beeline for the bathroom, but-he didn't want to. He wanted to see where this would lead.

Virgil put his hand on Roman's chest, before trailing down to his bladder, and rubbing gentle circles on it with his fingers, "you're so swollen.." Virgil whispered, snapping his fingers.

Roman gasped in pain as shivers shot up his spine, "you're bladder's a hundred percent full, but we can go beyond that, baby..I wanna see you squirm."

And squirm Roman did. He couldn't help it. It was a hundred percent beyond his control, he couldn't stop even if he wanted to, "Virgil..I can't hold it.."

"Then don't" Virgil smirked, looking Roman up and down, kissing and sucking on his neck, leaving a sizable hickey mark there.

Roman moaned, the sudden pleasure coursing through him, distracting him from holding onto his bladder. Virgil slammed his body against his, humping his groin against his. And Roman wasn't able to hold it, moaning loudly as he began to leak slowly, before his bladder realized that it had tasted relief, and it wanted more. So much more, and he just couldn't stop from there.

His stream began picking up speed, and his body began to sag below him as he realized he had no control over his bladder. He threw his head back against the wall as Virgil attacked his neck, "oh, you're so sexy.." he whispered, "so good for me.."

Roman loved the praise, he loved the kissing, he loved the way Virgil continued to tease him..his piss soaked jeans couldn't hold anymore liquid, and he was still going heavily into his pants, so his saturated pants began to leak out onto the floor, and leave a yellow puddle.

Virgil couldn't keep his eyes or his mouth off if Roman. He had never experienced such arousal, and Roman was feeling the same. This was surely one of his favorite kinks now.

The feeling of holding it, being forced to just sit there and take it, the feeling of relief and ecstasy from when he was finally able to go..coupled with the praise, the kisses, and the humiliation.. it was enough to make him go crazy.

He continued to pee until his stream died down, and he was left with a few sporadic, scattered leaks. His bladder felt overused and swollen, but he could finally breathe.

When he finished, he was breathing heavily, leaning against Virgil, his wrists finally released. They were both hard, and Virgil had come in is pants.

"..Part two in the shower?" Virgil whispered.

Roman nodded, extremely excited as he followed Virgil after taking off his soaked pants.

A/n: Ya'll I liked writing this and I might come back and edit to get into more detail..but yeah that's that for now lol

TYSM ANONYMOUS THIS WAS GREAT 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 3 18
Yo, re-posting the few chapters of this story I had done and backed up. Sorry to anyone who loved the story before it was deleted from Wattpad, but I...
374K 7.5K 200
Headcanons that I got asked about on Tumblr, most likely to be NSFW. Complete. New headcanons book -> https://www.wattpad.com/574338214-more-sande...
72.1K 92 19
Short stories about a couple who loves pee, like me! Care to read along? ;)