Sanders Sides Omorashi/Pissfi...

By i_dont_hesitate

My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these on... More

IMPORTANTT
Not Until I Say So
Handcuffs
Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong
Bladder Shy
Public Humiliation
Diapered
Tied Up
In the Ocean
We Could've Been Doing This Long Ago
Plant
For the Followers
Overworking
Master, Please?!
Road Trip!
Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)
Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)
Studying
Control is Key
Business Call
It's Okay
Lost in the Moment
Party (the author still sucks at titles)
Too Shy to Admit
Piss slave pt 1
Piss slave pt2
Not on Purpose
Coffee
Fully Naked
Nervous For Nothing
Bullying
Marking His Territory
This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...
I hate your powers
Little Space Accident
Elevator but a twist
On the Road
Toxic
Store
Royal
Forgetful
Roman's UTI
What is This Feeling? Ptz 1
What is This feelinh pt 2
Desperate at a Desk
Tied up Tickling
Camping
Unexpected fun
Littlespace but In the Car
Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)
In the Sink
A/n: The End

Video Games

567 5 0
By i_dont_hesitate

Virgil hadn't really thought anything of it when he first got the text message from his group chat with Remus and Janus, that they were having a little video-game sleepover and wanted him to join. As broke college kids with nothing to do, they did it pretty often, and it never really got old, as they always had something to talk about while they played.

It was Friday night, so he had to call up Logan and Patton to tell them that he wasn't going to be able to make it for their monthly meet up/book club, where they just ate cheese cubes with crackers and talked about random things while they knitted.

He wasn't sure why they called it a book club, but he wasn't complaining, it was a nice, relaxing thing to be a part of, and was happy that he was included.

"S'up dudes" Virgil said as he welcomed himself into Janus and Remus's dorm, right as they were having a make-out session, "hey if you guys want to have some sexy times instead of play video games, i'm down-"

"YES" Remus yelled excitedly, before Janus was shoving him away.

"Remus no! We will have plenty of time for that later-i've been dying to play this video game all week!" Janus exclaimed, "we have s.εメ all the time, calm down!"

"Finnnnee" he groaned, forcing his erection to die down, "let's do it..."

They began to down some sodas as they mentally prepared themselves for Remus's horny screaming every time he died. It was some rpg shooter game, which, Virgil didn't really enjoy because of how into it they got.

Don't get him wrong-he loved getting into video games, but they always made it seem so much more serious than it actually was, hours and hours would pass and they'd still be screaming at each other, so loud, the dean would have to knock on their doors to tell them to shut the hell up.

He did enjoy the time they spent together though, and at the end of the night, he could always say that he had a good time. He enjoyed the games themselves, just not the whole serious gaming thing.

So he popped a Dorito in his mouth, grabbed some mountain dew, and sat in front of the tv, prepared for a long night of yelling.

They each got a controller, and started up the game, getting reading to not leave their spots for the rest of the night.

And the yelling commenced as soon as the game was started up.

"REMUS NO! How the HELL do you die three seconds in?! JESUS CHRIST!" Janus yelled, shooting their enemies and crouching down behind a rock before anymore of them were shot down.

"THAT NPC HAD A HUGE FKIN' BULGE IN HIS PANTS HOW COULD I NOT STOP AND STARE?!?" He screamed.

Janus sighed as Remus's character reloaded, "okay, just don't get that distracted again, if all of us die more than three times we'll have to restart, but we get more lives every time we defeat a boss, so let's just be careful."

--------------------

Four soda's later and eight bags of chips and mNm's, Virgil was pumped up on a sugar high, legs bouncing as he aggressively pressed the button's on his controller, shooting a couple of people, before the screen went black with the text, "minor boss defeated. Final boss coming up" followed by a loading screen.

"HELL YEAH!" Janus exclaimed, "and we all have seven lives-we can do this!"

Virgil smiled, absentmindedly checking his watch, before gasping, "WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR FOUR HOURS?!" He asked, "dude! My roommates gonna flip!"

"Sit your ass down Virgil! It's the final boss!" Remus exclaimed, "it's a sleepover anyways, don't they know?"

"Damn you're right. He probably doesn't care anyways, Remy's always out at some damn party" he said plopping down, but that sudden movement made him realize something. "Hold up guys I need to go use the-" he began quietly, before he was interrupted.

"IT LOADED! Final boss, here we come!" Janus exclaimed, throwing Virgil's controller at him.

He sighed, damn it brain, making him feel embarrassed for something so simple. He picked up his controller, and tried his best to focus on the game, knowing that he wasn't going to speak up anytime soon. Why would he? It wasn't like they could just pause the game during such an important boss battle.

They were all intensely focused on beating the boss, so they didn't notice how much Virgil was squirming around, their eyes were glued to the screen as they aggressively clicked the controller buttons. Virgil's eyes kept glancing towards the bathroom, wishing for the game to just be over soon.

--------------------

It wasn't over soon.

They'd been at it for so long, and they'd lost at least ten lives to the boss already over the course of two hours.

"DAMN IT" Janus yelled as the boss used an attack that shot all of them through the necks with a bo and arrow, killing them off.

"WE WERE SO CLOSE THAT TIME!" Remus screamed, rage throwing his controller about three feet in front of him.

"Guys we only have two more lives left!" Janus exclaimed, "we can't give up now, we've been trying so hard! Come on, we only have two more lives, but your all into this!" He yelled seriously.

Virgil took a deep, calming breath as Janus loaded the boss up again, his body was filled with anxiety, because damn it, he had to pee so god damned bad, he just couldn't sit still. His friends looked pissed, and he couldn't possibly make them wait any longer to defeat the boss.

He sighed, looking at the screen again, biting his bottom lip as the boss appeared on the screen, roaring. They quickly got their guns out and began shooting as they tried to build up their shelter and defenses.

Virgil was painfully aware of how his bladder throbbed in pain, and how it kept releasing short, hot spurts and leaks into his pants, which undoubtedly left a sizable wet patch on the front of his jeans.

He was determined to beat this boss so that he could take a piss, so he was quick to divert the attacks away, and shoot whenever he could.

"Virgil, grab the power up! Hurry!" Janus yelled, "we're so god damned close, but that is out only hope!"

Virgil jumped in shock, because shit it was all up to him now, as he quickly grabbed the power up. His gun grew ten times the size it was supposed to be, and he began to shoot the final boss dragon creature, Janus and Remus helping out from the background, screaming as the dragon's life bar turned red and started flashing.

"It's weak-IT'S WEAK! C'mon, C'mon!" Janus whispered, holding down the A button on his controller so that he didn't risk anything.

The boss roared and killed Remus instantly with fire damage, because Remus was already damaged from an earlier attack.

"REMUS WE NEED YOU!" Janus exclaimed, "shit shit shit" he whispered, "you're out of lives-here let me transfer one of mine really quickly! Virgil keep on damaging him!"

Janus pressed a series of buttons on his little controller that was like a secret code for the game that helped transfer lives. And with that, Remus quickly respawned, getting back in quickly with his gun.

Virgil felt like he was under so much pressure, he felt like he couldn't breathe, and he almost, literally, couldn't. He was leaking constantly, whole body shaking as he wanted this game to just be over already.

"THE BAR IS GOING DOWN...VIRGIL MORE!!"

Janus snapped Virgil out of his mind, which quickly made him loose control from the mere shock of it. He felt a warmth spread between his legs as he shot one more time and they finally defeated the boss.

"HELL YES!" Remus exclaimed, jumping up and whooping. Janus stood up too, yelling out a "whoo-hoo!" They were dancing around, but realized quickly that Virgil hadn't stood up yet.

"Virgil..?" Janus asked.

"Is something wrong?" Remus questioned.

They looked down to see Virgil, legs crossed hunched over, with a teary, blushing face. They looked down to see Virgil's pants grow dark, glistening and spreading as piss began to pool beneath him, and soak into the carpet.

"Holy shit!" Remus exclaimed.

And with that, Virgil burst into tears, the harsh sobbing irritating his bladder, he just couldn't try to hold it in anymore. His muscles relaxed against his will, and he began wetting heavily into his pants. The carpet didn't stand a chance.

"Wait, Virgil-I didn't mean it in a bad way!" Remus tried to defend.

They had no clue what to do, so just watched as the puddle around Virgil grew, and the smell got progressively more acidic.

When he finally finished, they could tell because of how his body forced out a sigh of relief.

"Wow Virgil, didn't know you were such a crybaby" Janus teased.

Virgil smirked slightly as he sniffed, "shut up!" He exclaimed, wiping his face.

"Oh, come on, you know we love you" Remus said, reaching his hand out to Virgil, who tried to take it, before he pulled it away quickly, "too slow!" He giggled.

"Oh, you bitch" Virgil chuckled, getting up himself.

"C'mom, let's get this mess cleaned up" Janus smiled, "you knew you were sleeping over, so i'm sure you brought a change of clothes."

Virgil nodded, quickly running off to wipe himself down and get some new clothes on. He popped the wet clothes in the wash, and than joined Janus and Remus to help clean up his accident.

He blushed in embarrassment at the huge carpet stain, and almost didn't want to show his face.

Remus must've noticed him, because he smiled lightly and said, "Virge, it's alright, c'mon, it's an easy clean, I got some stain remover and some Febreze" he joked, motioning Virgil over.

"Virgil, i'm sorry that we may have taken the video game so seriously that you felt that we wouldn't allow you to use the bathroom" Janus said, a little guiltily.

"What's done is done" Virgil said simply, "I just wanna know how the hell y'all don't have to use the bathroom."

"I peed in my mountain dew bottle!" Remus exclaimed happily.

"Oh, now that you mention it..." Janus said, getting up and hurrying to the bathroom.

Virgil smiled. At least they weren't mad at him.

"So, are we still having sex?" Remus asked.

A/n: TYSM FOR THE PROMPT brokenanklesangwoo 🥰😍😍😍🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

This was a little bit challenging, ngl, because I don't really play video games, but I hope I did an okay job.

Word count: 1797

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 159 32
Last book got deleted! So Im gonna use this as an opportunity to write better and make sure Im doing everything right and that i dont violate anythin...
225K 1.4K 32
2020 update. On Amazon only recent Wattpad update deleted private chapters. ----- She got me, I was trapped brought down to the Witch's realm, a plac...
2K 7 6
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...
1.1K 5 19
Descriptions are for piss stains (no offense, lol) so you don't get one. I copied this story from my alt account, JustWantedWaffles, because Wattpad...