Sanders Sides Omorashi/Pissfi...

By i_dont_hesitate

My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these on... More

IMPORTANTT
Not Until I Say So
Handcuffs
Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong
Bladder Shy
Public Humiliation
Diapered
Tied Up
In the Ocean
We Could've Been Doing This Long Ago
Plant
For the Followers
Overworking
Master, Please?!
Road Trip!
Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)
Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)
Studying
Control is Key
Business Call
It's Okay
Lost in the Moment
Party (the author still sucks at titles)
Too Shy to Admit
Piss slave pt2
Not on Purpose
Coffee
Fully Naked
Nervous For Nothing
Video Games
Bullying
Marking His Territory
This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...
I hate your powers
Little Space Accident
Elevator but a twist
On the Road
Toxic
Store
Royal
Forgetful
Roman's UTI
What is This Feeling? Ptz 1
What is This feelinh pt 2
Desperate at a Desk
Tied up Tickling
Camping
Unexpected fun
Littlespace but In the Car
Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)
In the Sink
A/n: The End

Piss slave pt 1

1.5K 6 0
By i_dont_hesitate

A/n: yes, I was able to recover the piss slave chapters lmao

Patton hadn't known how he'd gotten himself into this situation, really. He'd been walking home from work, as fast as he could-he had to pee a little. He was even thinking about just whipping it out right where he stood and going on the sidewalk. But it wasn't bad at all. It wasn't even to the point where he had to squirm or shift.

He fiddled with the keys to his house as he finally got home. Just as he was about to open the door, a strong hand grabbed his tiny wrist. He gasped, whipping around to see the face of...Roman?!?

"What are you doing??" Patton asked, trying to turn around and run away, only for a split second, to see Logan's face before a hard object was slammed into his head, and he was passed out.

It wasn't hard enough to cause much damage-it was just enough to make him pass out.

--------------------

Consciousness came to Patton slowly as he opened his eyes. He blinked rapidly as stars swam through his vision.

He wondered how long he had been out for. He assumed that it had been hours based on just how badly he had to pee. It hit him like a ton of bricks, the moment he gained consciousness, his bladder was screaming at him.

He tried to cross his legs, only to find that they were tied opposite to each other, each one tied to one end of the chair, his arms bound behind him, his chest tied up as well.

"Hello Patton" he heard a voice call, menacingly.

"Who-who are you?!" Patton asked, panic and desperation laced in his voice.

"You can call me Janus."

"W-where's Logan? Where's Roman? Why are you doing this-"

"Tsk tsk tsk, so many questions.." Janus smirked, walking over slowly, noting how Patton was trying to squirm, "perfect.." he muttered. He looked behind Patton, nodding to Remus.

"Are you desperate, pup?" He asked from behind, making Patton jump and hold back a leak in fear.

"Ah, do you have to pee?" Remus asked, walking to the front of Patton.

"No! N-no, I don't. I'm just fidgety" he said, his voice shaking terribly.

A few moments passed, Patton trying to rub his thighs together-but they were oh so far apart. He bit his lip tightly, squirming around, wiggling his hips, trying to rock side to side.

He sighed, knowing he'd have to admit, because maybe-just maybe they'd take him to the bathroom..or at least let him piss somewhere that wasn't in his pants.

"I-I-" he said after a few moments, Janus smirking. Patton knew that Janus knew the problem. Was he really going to make Patton say it out loud? Patton's eyes filled with tears-god, this was so embarrassing, and his bladder felt too full, too heavy, and so very uncomfortable.

"Yes, Patton?" Janus asked sickeningly sweetly.

He took a deep breath, "I-I have to pee" he whispered.

"Hmm?" Remus teased, "I can't hear you."

"Speak up, slut" Janus growled.

"I have to pee, so so bad! Please can you let me go to the bathroom?!" He asked, beginning to sob.

Roman and Virgil walked into the room, and Virgil asked, smirking, "he has to piss already?"

"Yeah. Go make the..drips happen" Remus chuckled.

"Please, please let me go to the bathroom, Please it won't take long! At least let me go in a bucket-or something! Heck, you can pull me out and aim me-just let me release!" He sobbed.

Janus laughed, but it was without humor, "you think you get to dictate our decisions? You think you get tongue us permission to take your dick out? We will do whatever the hell we please with you!"

Patton's eyes filled with tears at rhis information, beginning to fully sob as Roman pressed the button Remus told him to moments earlier, which made water start dripping from the ceiling, onto the cold metal floor below him.

There was no avoiding it, either. It was dripping right in front of him.

Patton wouldn't give them the satisfaction of squirming, though. They knew he needed to go..but they didn't know how bad.

Well, they kind of did. He was literally just sobbing-but he could pretend he was okay. Though, after a few minutes of Patton composing himself, then looking unphased, Janus scoffed, "he doesn't even have to go that bad-get the drinks."

And Logan strolled in, a glass of water in hand.

"N-no, please-nngghn! Don't! I'm sorry, you're right, I do have to pee! So, so bad! Please don't!" Patton cried.

"I'm not convinced" Virgil hummed, strutting over to force the water down Patton's throat. It actually hurt to drink it.

He finished the glass, wishing he could cross his legs. Patton's tight Jeans were pressing into his bladder-which was a huge problem, but then-there was an even bigger one.

He was hard.

He began to panic. Why the hell was he hard?!?!

Janus noticed soon enough, eyes wide, "oh, you whore, I cannot believe you!"Are you enjoying this?" Janus teased.

Remus looked over at Janus' exclamation of shock, only to yield the same expression, before he snorted, teasing, "he has a piss kink~!"

"N-no I don't!" He yelled. Patton truly didn't know why he was hard. He was god damned terrified. He wasn't enjoying this-he was frozen in fear, not knowing what would come next. Maybe that's why he was hard, perhaps his body knew the situation, and got him hard so it would be harder to pee.

Or maybe his body just liked how it felt to hold such a large amount of liquid? He wasn't sure, but soon enough he didn't have to worry too much-everyone had left the room. Probably to grab some stuff.

Janus came back eventually, a fee seconds later, to grab Patton by his chin, look into his eyes and say, "don't you dare piss yourself. If you so much as leak?" He chuckled darkly, "well-you shouldn't test the possibilities."

With that, Janus stalked out the door, glaring at Patton before closing it.

But while they were gone, Patton took full advantage of it, squirming and bouncing as much as his restraints would allow, before crying, hanging his head low as he sobbed. What had Janus meant by that? Why couldn't he pee? What was going on, and what were Virgil, Logan and Roman doing?

...Did they have a piss kink? Did they want him to be his eternal piss slave? 'Oh my god' he thought.

His breathing picked up as his hard-on began to fade away, as he realized that there was truly nothing arousing about this situation. His body began to realize that Patton had real fear, real panic coursing though him. He leaked in surprise as he saw the drops of water in front of him pick up speed, and begin to make louder sounds.

Then he realized something. He had leaked. He began to panic even further, sobbing has he heard footsteps. Janus had came back in, with Remus, another cup of water in their hands that they forced him to drink. He easily complied this time, having to focus completely on squeezing his kegal muscles as to not soil himself.

Then, Virgil came in, another drink in hand, and noticed immediately a very, very tiny drop of liquid on his pants from the leak. It was almost like someone had splashed some water on him, a small amount.

"Did you-did you leak?" Virgil growled. Janus immediately looked to Patton's jeans. Sure enough, a small wet patch.

Janus furrowed his eyebrows together, and Patton leaked yet again, out of pure terror.

Janus walked over and smacked Patton across the face. It wasn't as painful as Patton thought it would be, it was just enough to shock him.

"Why are you-" Patton began, sobbing, before being cut off.

"You blatantly disobey me, then think you can ask questions? Do I look like i'm joking?!l Janus growled, pressing harshly on Patton's bulging bladder, which caused him to break into larger sobs, since there was truly nothing he could do.

The surges of pain and discomfort subsiding as he leaked constantly. His boxers soaked, his jeans having a big wet patch on them.

"Stop pissing!" Remus yelled.

"I-I can't!" Pattons sobbed loudly, "i-it's too much!" He was so overwhelmed, it hurt to even think, he couldn't focus on anything besides not pissing himself. He didn't want to give them the satisfaction-the pleasure of seeing it. He didn't want them to laugh and ridicule him.

Then, he watched as they turned their backs to whisper, trying to hear what they had to say.

Roman was whining, "I have to pee too..i'm not even joking, I haven't gone this whole time" he whispered.

Janus thought for a moment, before grabbing a bucket, setting it in front of Roman. "That will make a rather loud noise."

Roman nodded, knowing what Janus wanted him to do.

And Patton, he caught most of the conversation. He wished he could plug his ears, but he couldn't. He thrashed about the chair, begging for them not to do it.

And so, Roman quickly took his cock out of his pants, practically shaking, and Logan smirked, "you really have to go that bad?"

"Shut up!" Roman hissed, quickly pissing full force into the bucket, moaning as he did. The sound was deafening, and Patton felt as if he was being tortured. Which he quickly realized he was, and that it was their goal.

Patton, though he wanted to shut his eyes so, so tight and sob, couldn't help but stare-stare at the release, the pleasure that he wasn't allowed to have, wasn't allowed to feel. He envied the look of intense relief on Roman's face, and longed to look the same.

Patton whined loudly as Roman finished up, the last few drops going into the bucket as he shook himself off.

Patton felt as if he was going crazy, thrashing and moving around harshly, as he sobbed in pain.

"If you want to be relieved of the pressure..." Janus began, "than beg."

Patton was beyond mortified, it was so degrading to have to beg so intensely for a basic human need.

Even so, he didn't care. All he cared about was being allowed to go.

"Guys, please just let me go! I'll be good, I promise, I promise!" He sobbed, voice squeaking, "i'll be a good little piss slave! I promise!" He cried.

Remus hummed, "so he's gotten the idea, then? He knows that we're his masters now?"

"I suppose so" Logan nodded.

"I can't believe you have to go so soon. You're way too used to your normal potty breaks-going whenever the hell you want. We'll have to train you, and you better believe we're doing a punishment system. You'll get specific piss times every single day, and if you make a mess of yourself, diapers will be required" Virgil explained, glaring.

But Patton didn't care, he was still begging, fine with the rules as long as he could just go already. "Masters, please, I have the upmost respect foe you! I'm not trying to disobey, or come off as rude! I just really have to go! It's just hard-so, so hard! Please just let me pee!"

But in the midst of Patton screaming out his pleas, he began to leak from the strain, slowly pissing into his jeans. They all noticed, and Janus glared with anger.

He kept trying to hold it in, only to realize he was much too far gone in relief to do so. He began to fully relax, closing his eyes, which were still brimming with tears. The piss jetted out of him, thick, and heavy streams, pooling around his ass and loudly falling to the floor, making a huge puddle.

"I can't believe you-such a mess, slave, such a big puddle you've made. You're absolutely soaked. I don't remember giving you permission to make this mess?" Janus questioned.

"I'm so sorry master!" Patton yelled, the last bit of liquid forcing its way out of him.

"Well, since you've been such a good slave for us, we'll let you off easy" Virgil began, Remus taking over.

"You still disobeyed us, though. So you still get a punishment. You'll receive three hard smacks on the ass from all of us. I'd call it a pretty mild punishment-a simple spanking. Don't you all agree?" Remus asked.

Everyone agreed to this.

"But first, you'll sit in the mess you've made until we decide you've learned your lesson. Take this opportunity to make sure you've completely emptied your bladder. You're lucky we aren't spanking you with a full one." Logan muttered.

Patton quickly learned that there was a camera in the room. They could see everything he did, when he pissed again, his pathetic sobs-it was humiliating.

They came back after they deemed his lesson learned, untied him, and gave his ass, damp with piss, a real tanning. It was a good thing they owned a huge, private sound proof house, because the screams were very suspicious.

A/n: I'll write a part two about Patton adjusting to life as a piss slave, having assigned bathroom times, diaper punishments-all that stuff. I feel like I didn't write this one quite well enough because I've been distracted-

Anyways, I still have to make part two's to some other chapters, so i'll start on that now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 207 18
To be read by readers of ages 18 and above. This is a book that involves a lot of sexual fantasies that were hidden once. This is the first time I am...
102 3 18
Yo, re-posting the few chapters of this story I had done and backed up. Sorry to anyone who loved the story before it was deleted from Wattpad, but I...
231K 2.4K 29
Since my last book was deleted, I'm making another one Fucking thanks Wattpad This time, I'll be more discreet about the images, since I got 3 or mor...
1K 14 10
Warning: If not already, read my original stories first! Spoilers for those who haven't! Now that the Sun has risen again, the balance of light has b...