A wishful thinking

By Hazzaslittle28

"Well I have no escort with me, Mr.Tomlinson I'm asking you to be my fake date to my parent's ranch." Louis s... More

Prologue
"Oh my little honey bee!"
"I swear I'll dirty your sheets!"
"Romance in a stable"
"Ride it, babe!"
"Without you I couldn't function well "
"Your princess queen."
"Did I do this?"
"Prettiest boy I've ever met."
"Hold it with your teeth."
"Have you ever been in love?"
"Lying doesn't suit you, sweetheart."
"Beautiful eyes."
"I am in love with you."
"My sweet love. My beautiful heaven."
"What are you doin' in the kitchen, chef?"
HIATUS NOTICE
"That I'd die for you."
"I think I'll be fine."
"Who else would I think about if not you?"
"If you don't love him stay."
"Do you want me to go on my knees?"
"I know you do. Goodbye Harry."
"Pink camellia and pink astilbe"
EPILOGUE:- "Long lost love."
BONUS CHAPTER: "I found him."

"Cocky frog"

2.2K 89 12
By Hazzaslittle28

Chapter 9- "Cocky frog."

"Where's my Harold?" Louis asks entering the kitchen, Gemma smirks chewing her apple to which Louis shoots her an incredulous look, "Your Harold's gone to the city. He looked like a man on mission. Don't worry he'll be back before dark."

"City? Why would he go there?" Louis asks taking a seat next to Gemma, he ignores the blush on his cheeks because he basically put a claim on Harry before grabbing a piece of apple from her plate and putting it in his mouth, "I think he went to grab Mum and Dad's gift. He's way too extraordinary for his own good."

"Why didn't he tell me though?" He mumbles, "Oh look at that, my sister-in-law it's because you were busy sleeping your arse off. I mean dude you look the actual definition of someone wrecked. Just thinking about my little brother like that traumatises me." Louis shrieks and pinches her arm to which she laughs loudly.

"Oi shush! I'm not your sister-in-law that's so gay of you Gems." The woman stares at him blankly, "Duh your entire existence is way too gay."

"Well atleast I have a handsome boyfriend and nice sense of clothing unlike someone who just have a nice sense of clothing." Gemma gawks and hits his head, "Not having a boyfriend is my choice..."

"One which she didn't made herself. And stop hitting my sweetheart's head with your hands, you freak." Another voice drawls and Louis immediately snaps his head to see the source, he jumps from his place and jogs his way to Harry.

"Hi!" He greets with blushing cheeks, soft gaze falls down on him and then Harry's leaning down and kissing his temple, "Hi there baby." Louis cuddles in his warmth, "Where were you? I was alone without you." He mumbles inhaling the rich cologne.

"Just had to take care of some stuff from the city. I'm sorry, sweetheart." Louis hums and leans up to kiss Harry's jaw, "Uhm excuse me? I'm present right here." Louis rolls his eyes and thumps his forehead against Harry's chest.

"Why's she here anyways?" He asks and feels Harry's laugh in his hair, "No throwing things at my delicate flower, Gemma." Harry scolds and the woman chants a series of blah blah blah before mumbling something about getting nauseous in front of couples.

"What did you bring?" Harry smirks and presses a kiss on Louis' ear who sputters at the sudden act of intimate now that they were alone.

"Something for you and gifts for mum and dad."

"Something for me?" Harry hums and a large hand circles Louis' wrist before the man's taking him towards the direction of their room.

"What—"

"No complains...I'll show them to you but first this." With that he's claiming Louis' lips in an intense kiss, the other boy immediately circles his neck pushing his hands in the fluffy curls.

So yeah they've been sleeping pretty much everyday since their first time together and Louis still doesn't know what they are and how everything's going to be after tomorrow. Tomorrow's their last day in here by the way.

He knows it's his fault to fall in love with Harry because he already kind of was but after their fake dating thing he's pretty much head over heels which honestly sucks. Still he's greedily taking whatever he can until Harry's Casanova side picks up and he's bored. It must be hard for the man to refrain himself from sleeping and Louis just so happens to fall in his radar.

Louis knew he was Harry's type, because duh, he was the one contacting and managing the people that had Shared Harry's bed with the man himself.

After this weekend ends, it's all going to be like a dream, Louis will wake up and return to his old plain job with his duties written in his iPad.

But for now. He wants to forget that this is an arrangement that he's doing to save his job, let's just forget he's breaking his heart by sharing himself with a man who's never going to look at twice one the way he wants once they are in London. It's all just a façade . One that was supposed to be innocent and plain but somehow changed into something entirely different.

So just like every other issue or problem in Louis' life he ignores this one as well, shutting the pandora box and pushing it in the farthest corners of his mind before indulging himself with the man he's so fond of.

"I thought you weren't going to come back until dark." He breathlessly mutters staring at Harry's dark green eyes, "You see the thing I was looking for, I didn't expect to find it so easily but I guess I was wrong. And then my parents' gift was already customised so it wasn't a hassle."

"So you went out in the city the first thing for me and your family?" Harry smirks and kisses the side of his mouth, "I went out for us. We were out of some important things as well. Like condoms and lube." Louis gapes at the man.

"Aww look at that cute blush...how can a shy boy like you get so filthy once I touch your arse,Baby?" Louis whines and hits Harry's chest softly, "Stop teasin' me. 'S not funny. What'd you bring, Harry!"

Harry gives his arse a tight squeeze before capturing his lips in a short kiss one that surely does leave him breathless. "Go and check it yourself, pup." Louis nods and moves away before walking over to the bed, he grabs the small bag and peeks inside it to see a wrapped up something, he reaches it and removes it out.

Frowning he looks up at Harry who's smiling and ushering him to continue, he does and looks at the rectangular plain box for a second before opening the lid, he frowns at the numerous balls linked to one another, it's like a ball chain but more bigger with a small ring at the end, the beads were silver and they were shining prettily.

"What's this?" He asks staring at Harry who comes behind him, "Anal beads. I'm gonna push them in your hole and you'll wear it until dinner."

"Anal beads? I've never tried it before." Harry softly swipes the fringe off his eyes, letting the heat of his hand linger longer, "I'd like for you to put them, we don't have to put them on you if you don't like it." He says and Louis shakes his head.

"When? When can I put them on?" Harry huffs a laugh, "We can put it right now if that's what you want... but I'll only remove them once we've had our dinner."

"But Harry dinner's still two hours away....I wanna play with it for some time. Can we do that?" Harry groans softly before cupping his throat and pulling him for a fierce kiss, he licks inside Louis' mouth, squeezing the other boy's soft waist when he hears a whimper leaving his mouth, "I've got to go with dad....I can't play with you right now. I'm sorry, paradise." Louis hums but he's still disappointed because Harry's leaving again.

He knows it's dangerous to be clinging so much but he can't help it, "Hey sweet baby, don't cast your eyes downward so sadly. How about we both take a quick shower and I put those beads in you?"

"Mmhm." He mumbles and Harry's sweeping him in his arms before kissing his slowly and deeply, "Upset doesn't look good on you. My marks does." Louis huffs a giggle and creeps his hand between them to unbutton Harry's shirt, "You know what'll look more good? Your cock in me." Harry laughs this time and kisses Louis' mouth.

"It'll look best but we don't have time." Huffing Louis steps out of his dress, Harry's mouth hot and hard against his body. "Bloody gorgeous." Louis gasps when Harry's hands fondle his arse, his finger dangerously close to his swollen rim,

"My filthy, filthy mess." He whispers circling the swollen pucker, Louis sucks in a sharp breathe, "You'll be late." He mumbles and Harry grunts.

"Fuck I forgot about it. You see how you affect me, sweetheart. You're just messing with me." Louis could say the same but before he could Harry's picking him up and walking them inside the bathroom.

They stand under the shower tangled together with their mouths inseparable, the sexual tension between them suffocating Louis with the need to have this man inside him, breaking him and then joining him back together in the most dangerous and beautiful way.

Louis bucks his hips up, their cocks touching each other's, he whines looking down when Harry grips both their penises together, Harry was large and in front of him Louis was absolutely nothing in comparison, while he was more on the petite side, cock small and pink, Harry was bigger with his cock large and veiny.

Size kink, he didn't even knew he had that and by the looks of how turned on Harry was he had it as well.

"Harry...ah Harry please make me cum." He whispers mouthing the man's pulse before sucking the area, Harry twists his hand and moves it faster bringing them both closer to edge. The man grunts and tangles his other hand in Louis' hair before kissing him hard, they both pant against each other's mouth coming together.

Louis' knees almost give up but Harry's grip on his waist holds him up, the man kisses his temple before washing them both up. He wraps Louis in a fluffy towel wearing a robe himself.

Harry carries Louis yet again laying him on the bed, "Turn on your stomach for me, Princess." He rasps out and Louis pliant as ever obliges and lays on his stomach, he watches Harry who removes the beads from their box, he brings them forward and puts them in his mouth, he lubes them with his saliva and Louis could feel himself twitch at the hotness of the act. Harry eyes him intensely as coats the beads one by one.

When he's done he squeezes Louis' arse giving it a light smack before spreading his cheeks with one palm and putting the rounded beads against Louis' rim, "There you go sweetheart, relax yourself for me, paradise." He murmurs in the skin of Louis' back who tries to relax himself as much as he can.

He makes a sound of pain when one bead moves inside, "There there, D'you want to stop, pup?" Louis shakes his head, a tear dripping down and soaking in the Egyptian sheets, he moans when Harry pushes another one. "Let me hear your beautiful moans, little pie." Harry says kissing his arse cheeks,

"Push it all the way in, 'arry." He rasps out instead and then moans loudly when the man does exactly that. His prostate grazing when the beads are all inside. Harry gives them a tug making Louis Yelp and turn around to face the man.

Harry leans down and cups his face, kissing him softly, he rubs a soft hand over his face wiping the tears that were there. "You're so gorgeous." The man mumbles turning Louis around to hover above as he kisses him even deeper than before.

"I'll see you later, alright baby?" With a pout, Louis nods. "See you later." He mumbles watching Harry who kisses his nose before dressing up.

He pulls the covers on top of him and eyes the muscular man. The back tanned muscles moving as Harry buttons up his shirt, with those large fingers he pushes his slicked hair behind and gives Louis a wink, "Like what you see?"

"Cocky frog."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 13.2K 23
"you're not actually that much of an asshole." "thanks, babe. now can we fuck ??" "..." "is that a yes?" _____ this is the first book! second book:...
11.4K 246 20
When Louis' mom decides she needs to put Harry in charge to look after Louis when she goes to work, Louis makes a plan to annoy Harry so he doesn't h...
13.8K 947 10
In the year 1907 Louis Tomlinson left his home to find a job. He was a grown up now and there was too many mouths to feed back home. He was heading t...
944K 40.7K 83
"Instead of your master, how about I be your daddy?"