Iridiscence (Lookism fanficti...

By lifefindsawayout

It's been over a year since I've started reading this webtoon and I am absolutely in love with it. I read a l... More

ME
1: What are the odds of that?
2: Back home
3: Choices
4: A friend
5: Meeting some others
6: Weirded out
7: An alliance
8: Brazilian kick
9: Concert
10: Gangnam Landlord, and a pair of shoes
11: Workout buddies
12: Thanksgiving
13: Newtube channels
14. Gambling, sports and practice...
15. Agency, fight and a sense of accomplishment
16. Studying at the library
17. Discovery...
18: Connections
19: Picnic
20: Good times and bad
21: The Big 4 Crews
22: Discussion
23: Confusion
24: Friends
25: Awkward and Creepy...
26: Trouble again
27: He...
28:...pushed them
29: James Lee, huh?
30: Snooping-
31: Footsteps
32: Back to square one...?
33: Offer
34: The terms
36: Visit
A/N
37: Day one
38: Mr. Goo

35: Move on...

173 9 2
By lifefindsawayout

"We're gonna be needing a codename for you... and me."

'Isn't that a bit far-

Makes it look like actual SPY work...'

"Well...what do you propose?"

"It's hard...lemme think...uhh...well you know you don't look like anything in particular for a name to suddenly pop up in my head so..."

'You don't need to keep making comments on my appearance y'know😑'

"...how about 'spy'? And I'll be 'boss'." He finally said, with light bulbs going off on his head. Why does he look very proud of it though?-

Just "spy"? That kinda beats the purpose but whatever, I don't have the energy for that right now.

"Sure. Boss."

"Perfect! Okay, then I'll contact you about the training later. Off you go."

'What the hell just happened-'

.

.

.

'Oh come on! Why ain't you picking up.' I dialed for aunty after I got far enough from Goo.

'Of course, she's got work to do.

Or she could be sleeping, it's literally freaking MIDNIGHT!'

I suppose I'll get back to her later sometime then. Let's get me home. GOD, I'm exhausted!

___________________

(THE NEXT DAY, SCHOOL)

I don't know if I should have come today. 

'Facing everyone I mean...they'll ask about the incident, won't they-' I thought as I was walking through the corridors. 

I was purposely not early today, not wanting to talk to everyone during the time before school started. It's kinda pointless actually, they'll ask during the break anyway. I suppose I just wanted to put it off till then.

Bell rang, and I got to my seat just in time. Sat very uncomfortably feeling the stares coming from my friends. 

And soon, it was the breaktime. Zoe, Zack, and Crystal came up to my seat. Euntae and Jace came over as well. I mentally prepared the explanations in my head. I didn't want to talk or think about it again but I suppose they ought to know. Sigh.

"So...I heard Daniel's in the hospital from small Daniel. And I heard Jiho was arrested and that you were around. Think you could explain?"

So I did, in as much detail as I could bring myself to. Minus the James Lee stuff of course, they didn't need to know that. When I finished, everyone was astounded. 

"Jiho did that? I always knew he was a coward, where'd he grow the balls to do something like that?!!" Zack seemed furious. Obviously.

"Kyra, is Daniel alright? Is piggy alright? He wasn't hurt was he?"

"Piggy?"

"Small Daniel."

"He wasn't hurt physically, must be still recovering from the shock. He seemed...very upset when he was going to visit Daniel..."

'...though shortly after I saw him going to all those other places doing James Lee business and his shock then wasn't from Daniel's accident.'

"That piece of scum Jiho...he'll rot in hell! He's lucky he was taken to the juvenile hall, I would have killed him otherwise." Zack's still on it.

"Oh from what I heard, the juvie is worse than hell so he'll get what he needs." What was his name again...Doo? Where'd he come from?

"Let's all go visit him after. I hope Daniel's okay." Euntae.

"Yeah, what's done is done. Let's worry about what's after." Jace.

With that everyone dispersed. Jay kept looking at Daniel's seat all day long but everything was strangely...peaceful? They all accepted it rather easily, that one of our friends is at the hospital. 

That another got arrested and is in the prison now. Well then again, no one really cared for Jiho all that much. 

'And people move on. You should too. Or you'll get hurt. More than you've already had. 

You've got quite a lot of other stuff to worry about, haven't you?'

'He was my friend though.'

'Really? You think he thought of you as a friend? 

You said he could talk with you. You said you think of him as a friend. What'd he do? He found better "friends", that shit backfired and then he decided to solve it by murder. Never once communicated, never once...'

'I'm probably justifying myself for walking away from him. am I not?'

.

.

.

'Whatever.'

What a weird chapter.😳

I just wanted to move the story further from where it was but I don't quite like what I did and I probably was stress-typing but well I wrote the chapter already and I don't want to delete it so I'll post anyway.😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

Two more exams and I graduate high school woohoo!!🥳🥳 (assuming that I'll pass but I'm pretty confident in my ability to pass so I will yeah)

Then I'm looking to take a gap year and work on stuff. Looking forward to that bit actually. Will miss being a school student very much but this is a phase of life, others await and yeah, people do move on...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
234K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...