Dire

נכתב על ידי niallsthumb

Dire (of a situation or event) extremely serious or urgent. "dire consequences" Similar: terrible, dreadful... עוד

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

31

75 3 0
נכתב על ידי niallsthumb

I just realized this Halloween chapter is written in the 31st chapter of the book
///////////////////////////////////
Lex POV
Halloween

We were sitting at the table eating dinner. Harry said it's Halloween this week.

"Yeah?"

"Normally the lads and I go to the kids building and pass out candy."

"Aw that's sweet!"

"Would you want to go?"

"YES! I answered eagerly "do you guys dress up?"

"No" with a deadpan face.

"Boring"

"I'm pretty the least boring person you will ever meet."

Halloween

We parked outside the building the rest of them pulled in next to Harry's car.

I've never been here I don't know what to expect. We walked through 2 doors and metal detector. all four boys set it off but but continued like nothing. when I went through it also went off they all turned around shocked

Louis said "Alexis do you have a weapon?"

"no"

Harry said "uh I'm gonna need to pat you down" with a smirk

"okay" confused

"hands against the wall miss Davis." Harry started patting me down his hands went down my thighs slowly then up the breast squeezing them making me snap "harry!"

"Hey I'm making sure" before going to my butt squeezing it a few times I snapped again "really?"

"what? I'm checking" before going to my waist.

"oop there's the cooperate" holding a pocket knife

"that's not mine"

"weird..do you think someone planted it on you?" with a smirk

"Harry how did you?" He smiled

The guys all laughed. Harry put the knife into his pocket before we went through the last door into the building.

it had a desk with kids drawing taped to it. we heard giggling when we went to walk 5 kids jumped out and yelled BOO! the guys all pretended to be scared. We walked down the hall kids swarmed the guys hugged them. To my surprise the guys knew their names.

Harry picked up a little boy who was dressed up as Batman. "Bloody hell Jacob pretty soon you're going to be taller then tommo"

Louis said "hey calm down let's not be dramatic."

The kids looked like they felt so comfortable with the guys I wonder how often they visited.

we walked around handing out candy. I noticed a lot of the kids were clinging onto Niall. I watched as the guys ran around with the kids actually playing. I watch Louis kick a ball with some older kids this place was actually really nice the kids seemed really happy. What really got me was the little boy teaching them all how to do a dance. Harry was the only one who put the least bit of effort but it was still cute.

Harry came over to me "are you okay?"

"yeah"

"you have tears in your eyes"

"it's just you guys are really sweet. seeing you guys with all these children really show me you guys are not bad"

"Alexis don't trust us please"

I rolled my eyes and smiled

2 little girls came over "Harry is that your girlfriend?" Harry smiled and looked at me then whispered something in their ears but it was Loud enough for me to hear

"no but I really like her and think she's pretty cute" they giggled and ran off

"so you think I'm cute"

"I think you're more then cute but that would be inappropriate."

I hit his chest

He smirked "hey no violence in front of the children."

"Sorry" I laughed

"Do you want a Tour?"

"Sure"

"Well this is like the Gymnasium" we walked down the hall "this is the dinning hall, we have playrooms over here" I looked inside to see a bunch of kids running around in Halloween costumes. "Over here is the older kids area to hang out play video games and what not."

we went up a flight of stairs "this is where the kids sleep" walking down a hall with bedrooms. We went up another flight of stairs "this is school so pretty much classroom classroom ect. Library. You know all the school stuff."

"How often do you come here?"

"As much as possible but not as much as I would like"

"It's really sweet what you guys are doing. They seem really happy."

"Just doing what I would have wanted when I was their age."

We walked down the halls were were covered in little kid handprints and artwork.

We finished up. And headed out. Niall yelled "we are getting fucking fucked up tonight!" as soon as we were outside.

Harry looked over to me "are you down?"

Niall threw his arm over my shoulder "of course she's down. I'm on a mission to get her white girl wasted tonight."

I laughed "why is that?"

"I have yet to see you wasted."

"what about the night we did karaoke?"

"The fact you still can remember that Means you didn't drink enough" leaning over and Opening Harry's passenger car door for me. Thanks

Once I'm inside he closes the door and walks to his car. I look over at Harry who is now in the drivers seat. "Thanks" Harry says in a mocking tone. I look at him "What a Irish gentleman he is huh?"

"Harry are you jealous that niall opened my door?" laughing

"not at all" putting his arm on my seat to back the car up. Glancing at me with a smirk before actually moving the car.

Okay We get to the bar. I follow them up to their seat which a group was sitting

Louis laughed "up" gesturing to the group

Which they got up with out a word. I felt kinda bad. Since they were here first.

Harry said "niall and I will go get some drinks yeah."

Niall was laughing walking next to Harry. Harry looked annoyed but said something to him which made him stop laughing. He glance over at me then back at Harry. Before walking ahead of him. Which only made me wonder what Harry said.

We were all sat on the couches I watched as Niall and Liam were hitting on girls and Louis and Harry would say shit to embarrass them.

Louis said "lexy why don't you go up to niall and pretend to be his girlfriend."

"he's literally making out with someone right now I don't think he will be to happy. "

"exactly"

I looked at Harry who laughed "it would be pretty funny shit smack him!"

"fine."

I walked over and tapped niall. "Niall are you cheating on me?"

He turned looked confused "huh?"

"we've been dating for a year and your making out with another girl?" I was nervous but also tipsy I smacked him

You could hear Harry louis and zayn laughing.

Niall sat there confused I thought he might be angry but he smiled "no baby of course not figured we could spice up our sex life with a 3sum." Throwing his other arm around me pulling me in.

"I think we need to break up.
he faked gasped "oh no don't break my heart"
"I'm sorry Niall" placing my hand on his shoulder and walking away.

When I sat back down next to Harry he leaned over "now that your single can I ask you out on a date?" "sorry I don't do relationships" he smirk grabbing my thigh "perfect match neither do I.."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
623K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
145K 3.3K 94
"She was an angel craving chaos. He was a demon seeking peace." -Helen - Their love wasn't supposed to happen. It was a mistake from the beginning...
6.9K 155 83
His hands are soft and his nails are coloured black. His cross tattoo shines in the light and his hairs are standing. I look down at his anchor tatto...