Sanders Sides Omorashi/Pissfi...

By i_dont_hesitate

My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these on... More

IMPORTANTT
Not Until I Say So
Handcuffs
Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong
Bladder Shy
Public Humiliation
Diapered
Tied Up
In the Ocean
We Could've Been Doing This Long Ago
Plant
For the Followers
Overworking
Master, Please?!
Road Trip!
Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)
Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)
Studying
Control is Key
Business Call
It's Okay
Lost in the Moment
Party (the author still sucks at titles)
Piss slave pt 1
Piss slave pt2
Not on Purpose
Coffee
Fully Naked
Nervous For Nothing
Video Games
Bullying
Marking His Territory
This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...
I hate your powers
Little Space Accident
Elevator but a twist
On the Road
Toxic
Store
Royal
Forgetful
Roman's UTI
What is This Feeling? Ptz 1
What is This feelinh pt 2
Desperate at a Desk
Tied up Tickling
Camping
Unexpected fun
Littlespace but In the Car
Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)
In the Sink
A/n: The End

Too Shy to Admit

618 5 0
By i_dont_hesitate

Virgil sighed, grabbing his lemonade and taking a nervous sip. It seemed that his glass refilled each time it was just half-way gone. And it did-thanks to Patton, who wanted to make sure he was hydrated-it was a hot day, and they were out having a picnic.

They'd been out for a few hours, and he was tired. Not physically, but mentally. So much social interaction..

Their picnic went on for a long while, and when it was finished they decided they were going to continue with the activities, and have a day out. ...Well, Patton decided that-everyone else just went along with it.

So, they packed up, hauled everyone into the car, and got driving.

"So, what are we even going to do?" Virgil asked, disinterested.

"Oh, don't be such a Debbie downer! This is going to be fun!" Roman exclaimed.

Virgil rolled his eyes, "whats so fun about walking around outside in the heat, window shopping for things that are 5000 dollars higher than your paycheck will ever be?"

"Perhaps it wouldn't be so hot if you'd take your hoodie off?" Logan inquired, examining the thick jacket.

Virgil scoffed-though it was more playful than upset-rolling his eyes and looking out the window.

"Oh, storm cloud, we're only teasing, no need to be so moody and bratty on this glorious day!" Roman smiled.

Virgil smirked, "funny, you're usually the one being bratty."

Roman gasped, "well I NEVER-"

Virgil leaned across the seat, and whispered in his deep, low voice, "Bratty in bed, at least.."

And all Roman could do was blush, hoping that nobody had heard that. He honestly didn't know how Virgil could switch from shy and anxious, to sarcastic and brooding, to downright the most confident person on earth.

"I'm also bratty in bed!" Remus explained with a twisted smile, "tell em' Logan!"

And all Logan could do was spit his coffee across the car, and yell, "Remus!" To which everyone chuckled at.

"Noe kiddo, there's nothing to he embarrassed about! Everyone gets bratty in bed at some time!" Patton smiled, wriggling his eyebrows at Janus, who just hid his face.

Before Janus could retaliate, Patton suddenly exclaimed, "we're here!!" And that seemed to be the last of that conversation as they all hopped out of the car.

The sudden shift in gravity from sitting down to standing up made Virgil very aware of a little problem, though. He didn't want to accept it. But he knew it would happen-he had to pee. He cursed himself, knowing he shouldn't have drank all of that lemonade.

He blushed, hoping it wouldn't get bad enough that he'd have to admit his need..especially not in front of the whole friend group, and especially not out in public. Besides, he couldn't ask at that moment! They'd just got there...he didn't want to ruin anything..

In the midst of panicking, he was pulled out of his thoughts by Roman, who asked, "what are you getting all blushy for?"

Virgil smirked and said, "oh, a cute guy walked by."

"Was it me?" Roman asked.

"No, you're not cute, you're sexy.."

"Damn Virge, smooth af" Logan smirked.

"..I would be okay with that if literally anybody said that except for you." Virgil sighed.

"Let's just go in before I cry" Janus sighed, beginning to walk into the first store.

Everyone followed closely behind, and while they shopped, Virgil's eyes kept on glancing back to the bathrooms, though never lingering for more than a few seconds. He would be so embarrassed if anybody figured it out..

He eventually wondered away from the group, sneaking off to the bathrooms, and just as he was about to get there, he heard his name being called, "Virgil! Whatcha doing my ray of sunshine?"

Great. People were looking at them now. There was attention on him, he couldn't just say he was going to the bathroom-so he bent down where he was and pretended that he was looking at a shelf.

"Oh, I was just-just looking at some things over here" Virgil called back to Roman, taking a moment to see what was actually in the shelf. Thongs and panties.

"Damn, got something you need to tell me Virgil?" Roman asked with a smirk, "I mean, I knew you were into crossdressing, but-"

Virgil quickly shushed him, "Roman! There is a child right there!"

"Who, Patton-OW!"he yelped.

"Ugh, you ass.." Virgil groaned.

"Is it a juicy ass at least?" Roman questioned.

"Nope. Bone dry" Virgil smirked.

"Prick" Roman muttered.

Virgil stood up again and discreetly crossed his ankles as a wave of desperation hit his bladder. Ripples of pain were signaling throughout the lower half of his body, but he just grimaced and kept walking behind Roman.

They met up with the rest of their friends, who said they were going to try some things on-but Roman was jealous of course, so he went with them too, grabbing a random flashy outfit, "Virgil, stay right there-and guard the cart with your life" Patton joked, skipping away.

Virgil sighed. At least he could squirm now. He really needed to. He shifted from foot to foot, rocking his hips from side to side, and squeezing his thighs together slightly. He was still being subtle about it though, because there were still other people around.

At least he thought he was being discreet, but clearly he wasn't, as a woman with a name tag and a slight smile walked over. Virgil recognized her, she was one of his friends, Valarie, and said, "Sir, you know we have restrooms, right?"

Virgil honestly couldn't even think straight(when can he ever?), so he said the first thing that came to mind, "ma'am, you know I have an anxiety disorder so I fidget a lot, right?" He was pretty happy that he knew this woman, because it came out very sarcastic.

"Yes, I know Virgil" she chuckled.

"No, please, call me sir again, I like it when you're professional" Virgil smirked.

"Are you flirting with me?" She asked with a smirk that mirrored Virgil's.

"No, i'm gay" he chuckled, though it was a mistake, because he really had to go.

It was at that moment all of his friends came back with new outfits on, "Valarie!" Patton exclaimed, running over and hugging the woman.

"How was Virgil?" Janus joked, "a good boy?"

"He was a little cranky, but I handled him. He has a big attitude" She joked.

--------------------

They exited the small store, bags in hand, and set off to get some more things at some more stores. They walked around for a while, before going into a huge Walmart.

"Why are we at Walmart? Are we actually grocery shopping?" Logan asked.

"No!! Yogurt!" Patton smiled, bouncing around.

"I take back what I said earlier. Patton is a child" Virgil smiled, holding Roman's hand as they walked into the large store. Virgil stayed close by Roman the whole time, hunched over, and glancing around anxiously. Walmart wasn't crowded for some reason, and he was very thankful for it.

"Virgil, is something wrong?" Roman asked quietly as they trailed a bit behind from the group.

"N-no" he said quickly, wanting to get Roman's attention off of him so he could slip a hand into his hoodie pockets and hold himself.

"Valarie was right, you've beeb acting a bit more cranky ever since we left the park.."

"No, no. I'm fine" he assured, "just tired.." he added.

"If you say so" Roman shrugged, going back to the group.

Virgil groaned quietly. Why couldn't he just tell him?!

"This case of water is really heavy! Can someone help me?" Patton called.

"Can't be heavier than the weight on my bladder" Virgil muttered.

"What?" Patton asked.

"I said sure" Virgil sighed, walking over and picking up the case, setting it in the shopping cart.

"Yay! Thank you Virgil!" Payton exclaimed, to which Virgil just responded to with awkward finger guns, because it was getting to the point where even talking seemed to weigh on his bladder.

So they continued on, filling the cart up, (Virgil's bladder filling with it) until they had a bunch of items in it. Once they were ready for check out, it had been at least an hour, and Virgil was practically bursting, he had to go so bad.

Roman, of course, noticed the squirming, so he kept glancing back to Virgil every once and a while, watching as his eyes darted around nervously, and as he crossed his legs and squeezed his thighs together.

"Babe, are you sure you're okay?" Roman asked seriously, and a bit louder than Virgil would've liked.

"What's wrong with Virgil?" Patton asked immediately, dropping his yogurt onto the check out counter, and walking over, "is he sick? Oh, poor thing!"

"Nothings's wrong!" Virgil blushed, shrinking in on himself, "i-i'm fine.." he was getting extremely shy, and he didn't know why. It was just pee..why did it make him so nervous?

"Maybe he's just tired. It makes sense, he doesn't get much sleep, and we've made him go out of the house and do much more physical activity than he normally would" Logan explained.

After a few seconds, Janus said, "he didn't even quip about how you just called him lazy! I think there really is something wrong with him."

At that point, the cashier and the people in line behind them were staring, and Virgil was getting really anxious, so shrunk further into Roman's side.

"I think he's just overwhelmed" Remus said, "he gets anxious quickly..panic comes out of him quickly, like a big, squishy poop..from a bug, juicy butthole" he smiled.

"Wonderful analogy" Janus said with an eye roll, hoping Remus wasn't traumatizing the people eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Yes, thank you for that, Remus" Logan sighed, telling Patton he could unplug his ears.

Virgil suddenly froze in place and leaned forward a little bit, not moving a single muscle as he clenched his thighs tightly together. Everyone was quiet for a moment as he did this, and waited for him to lean back up, which he did, slowly.

Virgil looked at Roman with pleading eyes and whispered, "get me away from here."

Roman nodded, and quickly brought Virgil to an empty isle, and asked what was really the matter.

Virgil's eyes filled with tears, because how could they not? He's waited far, far too long, and was now very ashamed of himself. It was stupid to hold it all day like he had..he hated being anxious..now Roman would probably think that he was weird or something..

"irgil-Virgil! Snap out of it, what's the matter?!" Roman said panicked, wiping his tears away with his thumb. Wow, Virgil hadn't even realized he'd been crying..maybe Patton wasn't the child..maybe he was.. No. he wasn't a child. He was a big baby.

"I-" Virgil began, before he was hit with spike of urgency, and doubled over himself, hands flying to his groin. The strain on his bladder was horrible.

Roman's eyes went wide as saucers, and asked quietly, "do you have to pee?"

Virgil blushed, and nodded, kind of glad he didn't have to admit to it.

"Why didn't you just say so...actually, why didn't you just go?" Roman asked.

Virgil shrugged, because he honestly didn't have an answer besides the fact that he was shy. He glanced up, and looked at the restrooms that weren't too far away.

He nodded to them, expressed his need, and Roman quickly exclaimed, "Oh, right-let's go!" To which Virgil nodded to, and quickly began to speed walk to the bathroom, leaking a considerable amount on the way, before stopping in front of a urinal, undoing his fly, and taking his leaking member out of his jeans.

He shook with pleasure and pain as his heavy cock weighed in his hands, as he finally began to let out his hot, heavy spray into the urinal. He moaned and groaned, and whispered about how good it felt.

Roman smirked, "okay, okay-I don't need a play-by-play narration."

"S-sorry" Virgil stuttered, still high off of blissful release as his bladder continued to empty out its contents.

He went for a good minute before his stream slowly began to tamper off into a small leak, and than to nothing. He sighed in relief, standing there for a few more seconds to take in all that had happened, before zipping back up, and turning to wash his hands.

"Jeez, you really had to go, huh?" Roman asked.

"Yep" Virgil whispered, looking at his feet.

"Baby, why didn't you just say you had to go?" Roman asked, hugging him.

"I-I was scared" he began, gnawing on his thumb anxiously, "and-I don't know why, I just...was. And it's not you, or them, I just-it's embarrassing."

"I understand" Roman smiled sympathetically, giving him a loving kiss, "now, what are we going to do about your jeans? It's kind of..very, noticeable.."

"Oh god, no, what do I do? I can't let anyone see" he said quickly, his breathing beginning to pick up slightly.

"Virgil, woah! Calm down, calm down..here, just-just tie your hoodie around your waist, everything will be fine" Roman said calmly.

"O-o-okay.." he stuttered, taking his hoodie off and doing as Roman instructed. They walked out of the bathroom after Virgil calmed down, and met up with everyone else.

"Virgil? Is that you?" Patton joked when he saw him.

"What?! Virgil, with no hoodie?! It's unheard of!" Janus smirked.

"What happened" Logan asked with an eye roll, ignoring everyone else's teasing.

Virgil began to panic, "Uhm-"

"He had a panic attack because everything was overwhelming him, and the jacket was overheating him" Roman lied quickly.

Janus looked skeptical, but everyone else just nodded along and said that it made sense.

"The world is so much colder without my hoodie" Virgil shivered.

"Maybe Roman can warm you up. He has this bad habit of dipping his balls into hot water and than dragging them across things-"

"Them? I thought Janus was the one with a hemipenis?" Virgil joked.

"I am not a snake!" Janus exclaimed, hissing.

"Sure you aren't" Patton winked.

"I love how Roman just didn't deny what Remus said" Logan smirked.

"Hey you're right, hE DIDN't-" Virgil began to yell.

A/n: I hope this lived up to Anonymous's expectations! I had a lot of fun writing it, thank you so much for the prompt!

Words: 2459

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 83 9
a bunch of gay shit. You'll enjoy it! Currently working on more chapters and other projects. This book is strictly oneshots. Vote and comment I take...
130 3 18
Yo, re-posting the few chapters of this story I had done and backed up. Sorry to anyone who loved the story before it was deleted from Wattpad, but I...
235K 2.4K 30
Since my last book was deleted, I'm making another one Fucking thanks Wattpad This time, I'll be more discreet about the images, since I got 3 or mor...
10K 284 148
hey all i made this book again as wattpad got rid of my last one and that no right so here a new book for it