A wishful thinking

Oleh Hazzaslittle28

"Well I have no escort with me, Mr.Tomlinson I'm asking you to be my fake date to my parent's ranch." Louis s... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
"Oh my little honey bee!"
"I swear I'll dirty your sheets!"
"Romance in a stable"
"Ride it, babe!"
"Without you I couldn't function well "
"Your princess queen."
"Did I do this?"
"Cocky frog"
"Hold it with your teeth."
"Have you ever been in love?"
"Lying doesn't suit you, sweetheart."
"Beautiful eyes."
"I am in love with you."
"My sweet love. My beautiful heaven."
"What are you doin' in the kitchen, chef?"
HIATUS NOTICE
"That I'd die for you."
"I think I'll be fine."
"Who else would I think about if not you?"
"If you don't love him stay."
"Do you want me to go on my knees?"
"I know you do. Goodbye Harry."
"Pink camellia and pink astilbe"
EPILOGUE:- "Long lost love."
BONUS CHAPTER: "I found him."

"Prettiest boy I've ever met."

2.5K 93 13
Oleh Hazzaslittle28

Chapter 8- "Prettiest boy I've ever met."

"Are you sure you're ready?" Louis nods desperately, when the man discards his boxers Louis moans, his fingers working in and out of him, "Remove your fingers baby." Louis whimpers at the loss but gapes when Harry comes forward grabbing his hand and sucking the same fingers that were inside Louis few seconds ago.

"Tasty." A blush as red as a tomato covers his cheeks and he splutters when Harry grabs his waist turning him around so that he's on top of the man's lap, they are sitting back to chest and Harry's hungry green eyes are staring at him through their reflection. The man rubs Louis' thighs.

"You did so good back then. Do you need me to reward you for that, petal?" Louis nods panting when Harry rubs his nipple with a calloused thumb. "You don't know the things I want to do to you, Louis." He hoarsely says and Louis shivers at the dark tone.

"Tell me....everything. Please sir. Tell me what you would do." A large hand crosses his throat and Louis eyes their posture through their reflection, a thumb pushes inside his mouth, "I would grab your hair and fold you on my lap and I'd fuck you, Louis, I'll fuck you so hard that you'll always remember who made you this way. That's when sweetheart you'll always know that there was a man who fucked you in a way no one could ever." Louis whimpers, his eyes gone blurry and the blue disappeared in a black ring.

"Are you afraid of me now, little bunny? Now that you know how much of a monster I'd become for you?" Louis shakes his head and turns his head to capture his lips, "Please....do anything you want to me."

While they kiss Harry grabbed Louis' hips before planting him down on his erected cock, the boy gasps and breaks apart from their kiss. He looks in the mirror and moans. Harry's hands coming under his knees to pull him back more and spread his legs further more so that Harry's cock penetrating his hole is visible. The lace scraping and covering his hard cock.

He moves in and out of Louis with ease, the boy holds on Harry's curls for balance as he gets fucked, raw filthy sounds leaving his mouth as Harry plunges his insides,

"So fucking deep in you baby. You take me so good." Harry whispers staring at him, never breaking their eye contact through the reflection, "Relax yourself for me, darling." He mumbles.

"Ah ah Nghh....Ha-Hazza, what-what are you doing?" He asks and watches how Harry's finger enters inside his hole making him full as ever, his back arches, nails digging in Harry's back as he gets shoved. Louis' cries when the sensation on his cock intensifies, "It's hurtin', 'arry." He says and Harry fists the front of his panties before ripping it off in shreds.

Louis' shudders and comes, when Harry removes his finger he whimpers, "Shhh calm down. Greedy boys don't get anything, Louis." He says before making him sit in a position from where the outline of his cock is poking out from Louis' belly, he grabs hold of the dainty arms crossing them Louis' arched back.

"Now ride my cock like a good boy." Louis whines and starts moving his hip, "You do know how to make a man go crazy, don't you my little vixen?"

With one hand wrapped around Louis' hands the other tugs his hair before he's plunging his insides. The shorter boy gasps, with his trembling thighs and his swollen belly. "You're so small, baby. Look at my cock poking out from your tiny little womb. Tiny little petal with his tiny little body." He mumbles.

A litany of uhs, ahs and Harry's echoes their room along with the sound of Harry's grunts and the slapping of their skins.

The bulge in Louis' tummy moves each time he gets impaled on the cock, Louis throws his head back shutting his eyes tight and just feeling the sensation of Harry's hard cock against his tight walls.

"Cum in me...fill me up, Harry." He cries tears streaming down his face at how hard he's getting fucked, "Yeah...you wanna cum together. Want me to touch this tiny little cock of yours...is it even a cock?" Louis chokes on a sob when Harry's large hand wraps around his erection.

"So tiny.....this is a real cock, you feel it. So deep inside you, ramming your insides." Louis can only moan and sob when Harry presses the bulge on his belly such that the pressure he feels from both side on his prostate.

"Milk my cock, baby. Cum for me." He rasps and his breathes shallow enough to know that he's close as well, when Harry rubs a thumb over his tip that's when He shudders and moans, long ribbons of cum splattering over his sweaty abdomen and some splashing on his face as well, Harry grunts and empties inside him, the warmth of his semen coating Louis to his brim.

While he's busy catching his breathe Harry turns him over so that he's straddling him instead, Harry's fingers replacing his cock as he squelches the cum in his arse, Louis with his heated cheeks nuzzles Harry's neck, he kisses the rough stubble, "When are we needed for the soirée?" He breathes, voice catching when Harry plays with the cum leaking down.

"Not until the sun sets." Louis hums and raises his head to kiss Harry, "Want more." He breathes out and Harry chuckles before tugging his hair and kissing him intensely.

"Do you now?" Louis nods and seeks Harry's lip who gladly kisses him, discreetly Louis reaches back and strokes Harry's erection before raising his hips and sitting down. Two large hands cup his arse fondling the softness of it.

"Slower this time....at my pace." He rasps out when Harry caresses the redness around his mouth, "As you wish." Louis rolls his hips in circles of eight, whining and gasping as he rides Harry's ten inches. Louis shudders when Harry bites his clavicle bone, his lips travelling down until he's sucking Louis' nipples.

Louis mewls in Harry's hair holding him closer to his chest as the man suckles, "Wanna cum." He whimpers out and in reply Harry bites his nipple, the shock of pleasure shoots right towards his cock, "You wanna cum don't you? Cum from me playing with your sensitive tits." With that he pinches the other one and goes back to biting the one he was busy with.

Louis shivers and moans before coming between their sweaty bodies. He doesn't get to recover as Harry's standing up and turning him face down on the mattress.

"Now it's my turn." He smirks kissing Louis deeply before plunging inside his sensitive hole, the shorter boy screams as Harry fucks inside harshly, he grabs hold of Louis' one hand pinning it on his back as he shoves him down the mattress.

"Harry—Harry...wanna see your face!" He cries and Harry growls flipping him over before thrusting back inside. Louis' mouth drops open when Harry raises his thighs hooking it on his waist moving deeper and deeper.

Harry bends down grabbing his jaw and pressing a thumb on his bottom lip, he stares at Louis' eyes for a second, the unrevealed madness, the undriven lust and the crazy desires all reflecting Louis' own, "Beautiful." He mumbles before spitting inside. Louis cries out in shock and wraps his legs around Harry's waist pulling him closer as he gulps down Harry's spit.

The man grabs his throat and kisses him filthily. Their tongues sliding against each other's, Louis cups his face and bites the man's bottom lip. "Harder." He gasps and Harry obliges shoving his cock harder and moving faster.

Louis' mouth drops open when Harry presses a hand on his prostate from above, he applies pressure on the delicate Throat of his lover before licking the spit that Louis drooled, they were animalistic and filthy to an extent now. Both riding their highs against each other's mouth.

Harry slumps down on top of him, crushing the shorter one to the mattress. Louis giggles at the loss of breathe and shoves Harry off of him.

"You're heavy." He mumbles and Harry laughs before pulling Louis on top of him with ease, "You're not." Louis rolls his eyes and lays on top.

"We're sticky."

"Hmm...I know. Wanna shower?" Louis sniffs and nods, "I can't walk though."

"That's okay....I'll carry you." Ignoring the fluttering of his heart and the flapping of butterflies in his stomach Louis raises his head and kisses Harry on the lips. "Thank you." The man clearly in shock smiles recovering from it before kissing him back.

"You're welcome, petal."

******

Louis was pacing in their bedroom while Harry was sitting on the bed with a book in his hand, "What's bothering you?" The man asks. They had just returned from the soirée and even though it was nothing but perfect Louis was still mad.

Louis doesn't stop his pacing instead continues it, looking every bit of a disgruntled hedgehog, "Louis."

"Your ex is bothering me! Ugh I want to smash on her head with possibly my shoes." He grumbles, and Harry's lips twitches but Louis' pacing doesn't stop,

"Louis stop." He says and Louis huffs but doesn't, "Baby." And just as expected, the boy stops his pacing sighing as he stares at Harry. "What?"

"What ex?" Harry asks amused at the entire scene, "Vivian."

"Who?"

"Oh my god. Vivian, Harry! The one with blonde hair and brown eyes! It doesn't ring a bell to you does it?" He asks still standing so far,

"No it doesn't. Who's Vivian?"

"I forgot I was speaking to Mr.Casanova himself. Of course you forgot who Vivian is. It's just a matter of days before you forget me. But ugh I hate that bitch." He whines and Harry smiles,

"Louis come over here." He says but the boy shakes his head, "Baby please come over here." He tries more softly, with a gruntled sigh Louis comes forward until he's standing in the V of Harry's legs, the taller man holds his hands rubbing the back with the pad of his thumb, "What did she say?"

"Don't wanna say it to you." He says and there's a pout on his lips which makes Harry feel nothing but fond at the cuteness, "If you won't say it to me how will we both bitch about her." He pulls him down until Louis' straddling his lap and hiding his face in his neck, "I hate her so much, how could she say something so crude! What did mean by I'm not match for you and that you're never ever settling down with someone like me! I mean I know this is all fake and I'm not that beautiful to look at in comparison with her but I'm fairly certain I look pretty enough to be beside—"

"You're perfect. Look at me. Whatever she said to you was out of pure jealousy, yeah sweetheart. You're beautiful, Louis. So pretty. Prettiest boy I've ever met." Louis blushes at the compliment and Harry smiles at him before rubbing his cheeks with his thumb, "You shouldn't let others put you down. And if she was as beautiful as you described it to me I'm pretty sure I would've remembered her."

"You mean that?" The boy in his arms asks playing with the lapels on Harry's shirt,

"Huh?"

"That I'm the prettiest boy you've ever met?"

"Oh did I said that? Must've mistaken it for someone else." He teases and Louis pouts before smacking his head, "You're not funny Styles. You-You frog."

"Ah the love that oozes out from your words."

"Get away. Hey don't tighten your arms I'd break apart if you keep squeezing me." He whines and Harry laughs at him,

"Stop struggling I'm not letting go."

"Let go!"

"Nope. Okay but for that I need to have a kiss first." Louis huffs and squeezes Harry's jaw to peck his puckered lips, "Some might think you're in love with me." He mutters and his own heart's beating wildly because they were not actually dating it was a pretend.

"And what makes you think I'm not?" Louis rolls his eyes and moves away from Harry's arm, "We've got to go. Your mum must be waiting." He gasps when Harry holds him from behind, "Hey I meant that."

"Huh?"

"You shouldn't let someone else degrade you down, sweetheart." And let's say that was the moment Louis knew that when they return to London in four days, he's not only going to sport a heavy feeling, he'll be sporting something even more deeper and intense.

And that would be his irrevocable and unconditional love for Harry Styles.

***

I'm literally so sorry for being busy because I couldn't get over that one album from the love of my life!!!! I've been crying, throwing up, punching, and screaming over the extremely loud lyrics from the extremely loud album.

PS there's a picture of England getting choked by Mr.Styles above. Enjoy it. It's not mine tho.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

944K 40.7K 83
"Instead of your master, how about I be your daddy?"
342K 16.3K 20
"Call off the wedding." He hears Louis say after a few minutes of silence. "What?" Harry asks, dumb folded. "I said, call off the wedding." Louis dem...
383K 13.2K 23
"you're not actually that much of an asshole." "thanks, babe. now can we fuck ??" "..." "is that a yes?" _____ this is the first book! second book:...
14.1K 398 12
Louis didn't believe in love at first sight until he met his neighbour Harry, the gorgeous man in the apartment next door who saved lives and had a s...