Escape The Villain Route (Ise...

De Chick_ennugget

Highest ranking #no.1 ranking in demonlord No.1 in succubus No. 1 in transmigration No. 5 in royal blood Ela... Mais

Prologue
Another world, another bad life
What can I do?
Coronation
The knights captain and the Demon King
Demon Lord Kaan
Trust
Essence
Duties
Exposed
Naked Truth
Hide the facts
Intentions
Dreams
Negotiations
The brother knows
Planning
Getting ready
Market
Change my mind
Reminder
Agreement
Gasps
Fight
Rivals
memories
In the rain
conflict
Brothel
Thirst
Allure
Fight
Party
Regret
Awkward
Possible Romance?
Possible Date?
Talk with Leonidas
Is destiny changing?
Again and Again
The Oracle
Redemption
Getting things straight
Out of sight, Out of mind
My one and only
Another problem
Persuasion
Distance
A fool indeed
Final Orders
Send off
Somewhere far away
Epilogue : Freedom
Results plus new Volume
Volume 2 - Finding her
Escape
Grand Plan
Wanted
Trapped
Reunion
Why would you do it?
My son
My son's father
Desire
To stay?
Love and family
Death?
Enri
Destiny?
Goodbye
A song for my beloved
I will not let go
Explanation
Free to love
Peace
Flight
Wedding
For his part

Deal

1.7K 114 6
De Chick_ennugget

>>Sorin

I took a deep breath and knocked on Kaan’s door. I didn’t get a response but there was no sound at all so I opened the door and peeked inside.

“Hey,” I waved my hand at the demon king who stood by the window and then went into the room, “How are you?” and closed the door behind me

“...” He quietly looked at me and his response came a little late, “Good,” He finally replied and I passed him a smile. He must have been staring out the window for a while, after all, that is the only thing he can do right now. He’s not exactly a guest here.

But!
I plan on making him one now!

“I was thinking about announcing your visit here,” I went and stood by the edge of the bed, “So that you can move around any place you want.”

He blinked slowly as he stared at me, then smirked, “I see,” His smile was sarcastic, “You don’t plan on letting me leave?” He seemed like he was in a foul mood.

“Oh no!” I raised my hands up! “It’s not like that!” I waved my hands implying that I did not mean that, “You can leave whenever you want! Just-”

“Just?” He looked at me softly. I know he has no bad feelings towards me but he still must be upset.

“I’m worried about a backlash…” I looked down as I fiddled with my thumbs. I couldn’t really say it outright that he better not come to us with an army and start a war but I do have to convey the message. I looked back at him again, “I-” He kept his eyes on me, “I don’t want a fight between our kinds.”

“Why are you worried about a fight between our kinds?” He asked me the question on purpose. I knew that.

“Well, no one would tolerate their leader getting imprisoned and tortured…” I couldn’t exactly look him in the eyes.

“And yet you tell me to forget about everything?” He stood up from his place.

I shook my head, “I know it’s impossible to forget about what was done to you! But the ones who did it are already gone!” He walked towards me, “Can’t we come to a peaceful solution?” I ended up looking away in shame.

He stopped right in front of me, “That is exactly what’s vexing me. I went through all that humiliation but after finally getting out, I find no solace?” I could sense his anger. He was mad and rightfully so, “I don’t wish to start a war either.” I gulped and looked up at him, “But what about my compensation? Your father is already dead, so is the team that attacked me.”

“B-but, you were the one who killed that team.” I said softly.

“In self defense.” The way he looked at me was sort of scary, “I did not start  that fight.” He shook his head lightly, “Don’t even think about saying that was compensation.”

“I know…” I replied in a whisper, “But I don’t have anyone else to offer you.”

“That man,” Kaan gave me an immediate reply, “That redhead who fought me.” Oh! Shit! He’s asking for Enri! “He’s your knight isn’t he? At least him.”

SHIT!!! My mouth opened a little bit in panic. I can’t give Enri to him! Shit! Shit!! I bit my lower lip! He’s the only one alive from that day! He and one other but the other one wasn’t there.

“I’m sorry, I know he’s the reason you ended up in the dungeon but Enri is too important to give u-” The malice in the room rose. Kaan for some reason seemed really angry today and it was probably because after healing completely he had all the time to think about what was done to him and how unfair it all was!
In the novel he gets his revenge when he attacks the city but that wasn’t exactly revenge. It led to a massacre of many innocent lives. And it’s after dozens of people die, does the weight of his actions dawn upon him.

It’s not like I’m fond of Kaan or anything. But it’s the best for him too if he doesn’t walk down that path.
But what do I do? I can’t let him take Enri! I haven’t caught the other person yet! God! What else can I give him?

“If you want someone, you can take me.” I didn’t think before speaking or well, I didn’t think about it after speaking aswell. I just said those words and then took a deep breath.  Kaan doesn’t know I’m not actually of royal blood and not related to Cedric, “I am the eldest child of Former King Cedric.”

“What makes you think you are enough?” He said and his words sent me in shock.

“I-I,” I blushed at his words and looked down in shame, I thought too highly of myself! God! I feel so embarrassed! And he thinks nothing of me! God! “I- I have another proposition.” I say in a panicked tone.

“What proposition?”

I licked my dry lips, “Maximillian allows demon slavery.” Kaan’s eyebrow twitched when he said those words, “If you cooperate with me, I’ll change the law and let you take back all the demons with you.” I looked at him in desperation.

I hope this one works! It should! He’s a good king! And an honorable character!

My words actually calmed him a little.
Although it wasn't compensation to what was done to him, it was in a way a good thing for him and his kingdom.

“I see,” He replied calmly. “When will you have it done then?” The malice in the room subsided.

“Right after my coronation party.” I replied, “It’s not far.” I gave him an enthusiastic answer.

“Your word on it?” He asked and I nodded my head vigorously.

“As long as you give me yours.” I replied.

“To keep what happened to myself?” He let out a sigh, “You’re really not going to give that redhead captain to me?” He asked once again and I shook my head.

He’s an important character in the book and Leon needs him by his side.

“If you hurt Enri, the knights won’t hold still. He’s very loved…” Unlike me.

Kaan nodded his head, “Fine,” He looked at me with a softer gaze, “But you offered me two things.”

“Yes?”

“The abolishment of demon slavery.” He bent down to come face to face with me, “And yourself.” His beautiful face was inches away from me.

There was a pause. Then my face flushed red.
“B-but you said I wasn’t enough!” I panicked.

He chuckled, “Not enough for the compensation, because you are not your father.” He stood up straight again. “But you as a person aside is a different story.”

My heart began to jump weirdly. Wait! What is happening here? He wants me? Why? I shook my head.
Damn! I’ll just tell him about the other thing so he can forget about me and have that!

“There is one more thing though…” I cleared my throat and calmed myself down, “There is some nobleman who was Cedric’s accomplice in this.” I glanced at the demon lord, “He knows about the whole ordeal and your imprisonment. He just wasn’t there at the fight.”

“A nobleman?” He narrowed his eyes in suspicion, “Who?”

“I’m not exactly sure who, he was a close friend of my father’s but I’ll find him. You can have him. If you want.”

Kaan smiled at my words, “And when will you find him?” He seemed a little amused that I was trying so hard.

“Before my party,” I told him, “I’ll be sure too!” I clenched my fists and showed him my ardor.

“Fine.” He extended his hands towards me, “Since you’ve offered me three things now. We have a deal.”

My heart leapt is glee
Yes!!
I was about to shake his hand when I paused, “Wait, three things?’ I looked at him, “I-I’m still part of the pact?” He only smiled back, “I- I’m the-”

“You were the one who offered yourself as compensation.” He cut my words which I probably couldn’t have finished anyway, “No?”

“Ah well!” My eyes went astray as I got confused. I did offer myself to navigate the conversation in some direction but I actually just said it in the heat of the moment. But the thing is, yes, I did offer myself.
I sighed, “Fine.” I shook his hand, “We have a deal.”

“Deal.” We shook on that.

“But What could you possibly get from me?” We pulled our hands away and I asked him. “Are you going to torture me…?” I stepped back a little.

He smirked back at me, “I’m not someone who forces anyone. So whenever you’re ready to come to me.” There was a different type of aura oozing out of him now, “Some of us demons have a way of telling certain things and when I say you and I are compatible. It’s the truth.” He gave me a softer smile, “I get that you probably don’t understand this, since you aren’t aware of these things living as a human. But we’d make a great pair.”

It took me a moment to understand what he was implying and my cheeks burned red.

We'd make a great pair in bed!?!!

“Ah!” I turned my gaze away and clenched my fists.
Oh my God! Where did I land myself?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7K 391 55
"I love you," he said, but I couldn't return those words back...not yet".-Rose _*_ As Rose chooses to...
193 0 19
A young teen dream succubus who is planning her formal has her world and life changed by a bomb dropped on her. She becomes the last remaining family...
168 7 8
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕, 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍," "𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖." "𝑶𝒉, 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂, 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐...
163K 6K 36
NEW STORY (+18) Highest Ranks: 1# Villain 31/01/2024, 3# Fiction 15/01/2024 #SteamyAdventure #EvilLove #SoulMates# There was a long-forgotten time wh...