Sanders Sides Omorashi/Pissfi...

By i_dont_hesitate

My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these on... More

IMPORTANTT
Not Until I Say So
Handcuffs
Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong
Bladder Shy
Public Humiliation
Diapered
Tied Up
In the Ocean
We Could've Been Doing This Long Ago
Plant
For the Followers
Overworking
Master, Please?!
Road Trip!
Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)
Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)
Studying
Business Call
It's Okay
Lost in the Moment
Party (the author still sucks at titles)
Too Shy to Admit
Piss slave pt 1
Piss slave pt2
Not on Purpose
Coffee
Fully Naked
Nervous For Nothing
Video Games
Bullying
Marking His Territory
This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...
I hate your powers
Little Space Accident
Elevator but a twist
On the Road
Toxic
Store
Royal
Forgetful
Roman's UTI
What is This Feeling? Ptz 1
What is This feelinh pt 2
Desperate at a Desk
Tied up Tickling
Camping
Unexpected fun
Littlespace but In the Car
Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)
In the Sink
A/n: The End

Control is Key

813 7 2
By i_dont_hesitate

A/n: We Stan dom Patton 😩😩😩

Logan and Patton never quite knew when they got into the act of piss play. Perhaps it had been months ago, when Logan saw a video on twitter-and with a blushing face, asked if they could try it out. It felt like they've been doing it longer though.

They'd done it quite a few times- not over excessively though, it wasn't like a huge, huge thing. But Patton could certainly remember some times when they'd tried out many different types of the kink.

Once, they tried out just the basic aspect of control to see where it would take them. Patton would control when he went, where he went, and when Logan asked, Patton would control if he could even go.

It was quite fun, in fact, they'd actually gone in public that day to try out the humiliation side of the kink. Logan loved the idea of being caught, or getting stares, but he didn't actually want to wet himself in front of others, at least not his first time.

So Patton denied him for most of the day, and it was only when Logan was on the floor, in tears, begging did Patton grant permission. He asked Logan exactly how it felt, and he told him that it was getting serious-that his lower back was starting to hurt.

Patton smiled at the memory as he folded laundry, it was a good thing he'd done his research before that, because he knew that if Logan's lower back hurt, it probably meant that urine was starting to back up into his kidneys.

They'd also tried golden showers-and even drinking it. Logan didn't like the taste, but he loved the degrading aspect of it.

So upon further experiences and more sexy times in the bedroom, they figured out that they loved the degrading, the humiliation-the control. They figured out that Patton loved controlling, loved watching, and Logan loved the squirming, the holding and everything that came along with being the submissive.

So, later that day, Patton and Logan were on the couch, sitting down together, cuddling as they watched a movie, when Logan remembered something that he'd previously ignored in favor of cooking dinner-he had to pee.

So, he told Patton, "i'll be right back" and moved to get up. But Patton grabbed him by his arm, pulling him back down with a frown, "where are you going?" He asked.

And Logan knew that Patton was trying to hide the smirk in favor of looking clueless. But Logan knew that Patton was aware of his issue. It was a dead giveaway-the squirming that he hadn't even noticed he was doing was very present and noticeable.

"Oh-I was just going to get a drink" he lied, before realizing that he just sealed his fate. Patton grinned at him, "well-don't let me stop you.." he said, watching as Logan gulped nervously, getting up to get a glass of water, then coming back to finish the movie.

Logan hadn't actually planned on drinking the water-but he found himself taking bored sips during the movie. By the time he finished the water, they were only halfway through the movie. All of the lights were off, and they were under a blanket, so Logan hoped Patton couldn't see him snake a hand under the blanket to grab himself.

But Patton noticed. Truth be told, he'd completely abandoned the movie. He'd been watching Logan out if the corner of his eye the entire time, it wasn't like he needed to pay attention to the movie anyways-it was just Big Hero 6, he could follow the plot very easily, he'd seen it many times before.

Patton wasn't exactly sure that Logan wanted to do this-hell, Logan probably didn't even know that Patton knew he needed to go. But Logan got the idea soon enough, and Patton knew that he'd tell him if he didn't want to do it. They were very open about these types of things.

So he continued what they were doing, and soon enough, the movie was over, and Logan was bursting to go. Patton smiled and got up, "i'll go set the table!" He chirped, skipping off to the kitchen.

Patton continued to watch Logan from the kitchen, pretending to be focused on the task of getting dinner ready.

Logan slowly removed the blanket from himself, getting up. He was moving around in awkward positions, which Patton found very hot.

"Dinner's ready!" He sing-songed, telling Logan to get to the kitchen. He quickly got in there, and sat next to Patton, crossing his legs and slowly beginning his meal, trying his best to keep up idle chatter.

He knew that nothing was going to happen until he confessed that he had to go. The sooner he told him, the sooner he could go.

"Patton?" Logan began. Patton looked up, and asked what he needed, a sly smirk on his face, "I-I have to use the bathroom.."

"Oh, really?" Patton asked, feigning oblivion, "how badly?" He asked.

"I-I have to go quite badly. I've been holding it sense before the movie"

He admitted. He knew where this was going, and his cock twitched with anticipation. Patton knew exactly how long-he was going to degrade him.

Patton's eyebrows twisted into that of confusion, "Are you serious? You can't hold it for just a few hours? I wasn't aware you were so weak."

"I-I had quite a bit to drink.." Logan explained, looking down at his plate, a bit embarrassed. But this is how he liked it-how he loved it. And Patton knew that.

"That you did" Patton hummed, agreeing.

That seemed to be the end of the conversation, and they continued to eat, Logan stopping halfway through because he genuinely couldn't eat like that.

Patton stopped when Logan did, and said, "well, I suppose it is a little warly for supper, we can come back to it later" he suggested, grabbing Logan's arm to bring him to their bedroom.

As soon as they stepped into the room, Patton's attitude completely changed. "Get the hell on that bed, ass in the air. Take your shirt off, and put your hands above your head."

Logan's eyes wend wide, and he immediately did as he was told, scrambling. Having someone else control such a basic human function was so damn arousing to him-he loved being vulnerable in front of his boyfriend.

"Patton, i'm going to wet myself-"

"You will so no such thing" he hissed, angrily growling at his boyfriend.

"Yes s-sir!" He yelped quickly.

"Good boy..now, let me see how full you are.." he said, getting over to the bed, and running a hand over his stomach, which look bloated. His bladder was bulging, "oh, honey, you look so, so full.."

"I-I feel every bit of it, sir. I feel so, so heavy.."

Patton saw the desperate look in his eyes-the pleading, the tears. He looked so vulnerable, and seeing the usual stoic, professional Logan breaking down in tears, showing weakness-it was so arousing.

He gently pressed a hand over the bulge, seeing how hard it was, "Oh, you may have had a bit too much water today, baby.."

"Yes sir, yes, I did. Please, I don't think I can hold it much longer-may I go? May I please, please go?" He asked.

"But it hasn't even been that long...how could you possibly need to go as bad as you say you do?" He teased.

"It's getting really bad! I don't want to make a mess of our bed-"

"That's a good thing baby, because you won't. Trust me. You don't want too" he growled, a bitter tone in his voice, and Logan knew he was serious.

But Patton of course knew Logan's limits. He'd know when it got too serious, and wouldn't blame him if he did end up wetting. Though in the moment, he'd continue to degrade.

Logan couldn't sit still on the bed, squirming and crossing his legs, hands jammed between his thighs.

Patton took Logan's hands away and uncrossed his legs. "Stop moving" he said firmly, and Logan did.

Logan had never actually wet himself during one of their little kink sessions. He always ended up getting to the bathroom at the last minute. Did Patton..want him to wet?

Logan couldn't hold it forever. His muscles and nerves would fail eventually, and he'd be a wet mess, piss sinking into the mattress before he could even get up-but he wasn't sure if he wanted that, though the scene was kind of exciting to think about.

He got distracted from his mission of holding it, and was pulled out of his thoughts as a spurt leaked out of him. He gasped, hands flying to his groin.

"You disobedient bastard. I just told you not to grab yourself. Are you trying to get in trouble? You needy hoe.." he muttered.

Logan's eyes pricked with tears. He knew he'd piss himself if he let go. He looked up at Patton with tear filled eyes, a sniffling mess as he tried to quell his emotions, and keep the tears at bay. The sobbing would just jostle his bladder too much.

And when Logan looked at him like that, whimpering as a sob escaped his throat, Patton knew he couldn't hold it any longer. "Please, please, god, I have to go so bad!" He yelled, thrashing around, squirming violently.

Patton shot up immediately-he must have had a lot to drink before the movie, because he's held it for much longer than this-and it never even got this bad!

Patton saw a dark spot on his crotch get bigger and bigger, and he knew Logan kept on trying to cut it off and keep it in, but it wouldn't work-Patton quickly helped his boyfriend up, grabbing his hand, but It was no use at this point, Logan was practically glued to the bed. He couldn't move.

They'd overshot it..severely. There was no way he was going to make it.

"Awe, you really are a baby..having an accident like that..such a big mess, baby" Patton said, watching as Logan finally sighed, sagging into the bed as his piss soaked into the mattress.

Twenty seconds later, he was still going full force, "wow, so much...such a huge mess..how embarrassing for you. Sitting in a puddle of your own making. I really thought you were stronger than this, you know" Patton said.

Logan was trying not to get completely hard at what Patton was saying..god, it made him feel good in all the right ways.

"I-i'm sorry sir, I tried my very best" he cried, still trying to make himself stop, though basically the entire bed was beyond trying to save.

"Your best clearly wasn't good enough" Patton said, "tsk tsk tsk, and who is going to clean up all this mess?"

"Sir, I-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses, I want to hear you beg for my forgiveness. I thought I trained you better-so, so much better than this!" Patton exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I truly am, master!" He sobbed, piss beginning to shoot out of him more violently now that he was sobbing, "please forgive me, I just-I couldn't hold it, it was too much!"

And Logan continued to sob as he finished up, the last few leaks coming out.

"I-I finished" he said after a while, blushing intensely.

And Patton softened at that, wrapping his arms around him as he tried to console his boyfriend, wiping his tears away, "here, let's get you cleaned up. I'll take care of the mess, baby..here, strip of your clothes and leave them on the bed while I go and run you a nice, warm bath."

Logan sniffed again, and as Patton walked off, he began to do as he was told. He felt so overwhelmed, and so turned on..but he was most of all sore. He'd stretched his bladder and was in a little pain-a bath seemed like just the thing he needed to relax.

"Okay baby, i'll pop everything into the wash and clean the mattress. It'll take a while, so when I get back, we can put you in some nice, warm pajama's and cuddle up together. Sound nice?" Patton asked.

Logan nodded, and Patton lead him to the bathroom, and could tell that Patton felt a little guilty-he didn't intend on making Logan wet himself, and feared that he had crossed a line.

When Patton left, Logan had the full intent if jerking off, while fantasizing some more scenarios. He actually really enjoyed the wetting.

They'd discuss it in more detail later.

A/n: I never plan for these to be more than 1000 words because I don't ever think i'll be able to write them, but they always end up being longer than that.

Words: 2207

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 1.4K 32
2020 update. On Amazon only recent Wattpad update deleted private chapters. ----- She got me, I was trapped brought down to the Witch's realm, a plac...
72.3K 92 19
Short stories about a couple who loves pee, like me! Care to read along? ;)
67.3K 167 9
** NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE MINE I GOT THEM FROM GOOGLE** *****18+***** Also, Wattpad took down my previous stories and I've no idea why lol This is a...
1K 14 10
Warning: If not already, read my original stories first! Spoilers for those who haven't! Now that the Sun has risen again, the balance of light has b...