Sanders Sides Omorashi/Pissfi...

By i_dont_hesitate

My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these on... More

IMPORTANTT
Not Until I Say So
Handcuffs
Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong
Bladder Shy
Public Humiliation
Diapered
Tied Up
In the Ocean
We Could've Been Doing This Long Ago
Plant
For the Followers
Overworking
Master, Please?!
Road Trip!
Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)
Studying
Control is Key
Business Call
It's Okay
Lost in the Moment
Party (the author still sucks at titles)
Too Shy to Admit
Piss slave pt 1
Piss slave pt2
Not on Purpose
Coffee
Fully Naked
Nervous For Nothing
Video Games
Bullying
Marking His Territory
This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...
I hate your powers
Little Space Accident
Elevator but a twist
On the Road
Toxic
Store
Royal
Forgetful
Roman's UTI
What is This Feeling? Ptz 1
What is This feelinh pt 2
Desperate at a Desk
Tied up Tickling
Camping
Unexpected fun
Littlespace but In the Car
Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)
In the Sink
A/n: The End

Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)

891 5 4
By i_dont_hesitate

Janus and Roman weren't exactly sure why they hated each other so much. They'd known each other since high school, and hung out together because of mutual friends. Perhaps it was the first impression. They hadn't had much time to actually bond, and Janus just kept pushing Roman away, he just wouldn't stop talking.

Maybe it was just because they hadn't hit it off, there just wasn't a lot in common between them. Well, that they knew of. They never had that raw friendship moment, of realization where you just know that person is your bestie. They weren't vulnerable in front of each other, and they were very competitive for no reason.

Janus just pegged Roman as annoying and loud from the start, and Roman pegged Janus as secretive and snarky.

So, they had a mutual hate for each other, and got really annoyed in each other's presence. One day, after an argument, they realized they'd both be late for a job interview if they didn't hurry up and get there. They were fresh out if college, and looking for a job.

They both ran inside of the mall that they were trying to get a part time job at. They were soaking wet because of the storm brewing outside the mall, and Janus sipped the last of his coke, before throwing the cup in the trashcan

nearby the elevator he hopped into with Roman.

When they both got inside, they reached for the same floor number, their hands touching briefly before they both pulled away quickly, stuttering and scoffing, quickly rambling on about who should press the button.

Soon enough, Roman just pressed it, and the elevator started to go.

They stood in awkward silence for a while, still a little salty from their previous argument, before Janus asked, "Don't tell me you're trying to get a job working for hot topic by any chance?"

"Oh my god" Roman groaned, "everywhere I go I can't escape you!"

"Hey!-" Janus began as the elevator quickly made a loud noise, lights going out, as they fell over.

"Ugh-get off of me!" Janus groaned, shoving Roman away, "good thing I have my gloves on, or else I would've had to make skin contact with you."

"You're just jealous because my skin's flawless-" Roman began before catching himself-even he knew the lines he could and couldn't cross. Mentioning anything about Janus' skin was surely a huge no-no.

Another reason Janus hated Roman. He was indignant and proud, always thinking he was better than everyone.

"Oh-sorry, Janus, I-"

"No, no, it's fine" Janus said, and they both sat awkwardly for a moment before Janus said, "oh-we were so busy arguing we forgot about the elevator" he chuckled quietly.

"Wha-Oh! Oh yeah-i'm going to press the emergency button" Roman said, getting up.

"Yep. You do that." Janus said, hoping dearly that they wouldn't be in there for long..and for more reasons than one.

'Yeah, the whole building lost power-you might be in there for a while. There's a huge hurricane going on outside' Janus heard the man over the elevator's speaker say.

Janus sighed, sitting himself in a corner, putting a hand at his cheek. "Well, I suppose we'll be here for a while" Janus said.

"Yep." Roman said, plopping down across from Janus.

"You're not going to like, beat me up or anything, right?" Janus joked as he caught Roman staring at him.

"Do you seriously think i'm that bad?" Roman asked.

"I don't know, I feel like if I offend you even in the slightest, you'll rip the button panel off of the elevator and smash me over the head with it. You just seem like the type" he smirked.

"You're just trying to start shit. Even though it's dark, I can feel the smirk radiating off of you" Roman said.

"Oh, you've spoiled my fun. Poor me, whatever will I do?" Janus asked.

"Stay in your corner and die" Roman said.

"How rude."

It was kinda dark, actually. But the emergency lights were on-he didn't know how the hell they worked if the power was out, but they were probably like flashlights or something. They could see each other clearly, and even make out each other's expressions like normal, but it was just a little bit dark.

They were bored, so just began to talk.

"You know, that time you went out of town for a week, I think I was having withdraws" Roman said.

"I'm not a drug" Janus smirked.

"Not what I meant! You know, I just really like the dynamic we have going on. When we argue and bicker, It's fun. Because you won't just stand there and get annoyed, or cry when I insult you. You clap back, it's just fun to piss people off, you know?"

"Wow, you've made it worse. You really are a douche bag, Roman" Janus said, and before Roman could respond he said, "me too, though. I admit, it is fun to get you mad."

So they talked to each other for an hour as they waited. They were actually enjoying each other's company as they talked about why they even hated each other in the first place.

And they figured out that there was no dramatic reason-they just didn't get along because they were both very competitive. And after years of this, they figured out how to push each other's button's in just the right ways.

Another hour passed, and Janus regretted all of those nervous sips of water he had earlier that day. And that coke. Damn interviews..

They talked for a while, before falling into a comfortable silence. Janus couldn't really keep up conversation, he was trying really hard not to squirm. They'd been in the elevator for two hours! All that liquid he had was coming back with a passion.

He was somewhat glad they were having this experience, though. Two hours of being in an elevator wouldn't change an eight year feud, but being trapped together, forced to be near each other with nothing to do but..just talk really did help their relationship grow a little bit though.

For example, Janus was starting to see that Roman was likable and fun. He wasn't as loud and annoying as he initially thought-he just had a lot of ideas, and a lot to say.

And Roman realized that if he swallowed his pride, and wasn't offended just for the sake of being an asshole, that Janus' snarky comments were actually creative and clever-sometimes just stupid enough for a laugh.

Soon enough, though, they were back to arguing. Maybe they did it on purpose as a way to shove their newfound feelings of friendship aside. They didn't know how to react when they realized they were wrong about each other. And for so long, too.

Janus was only really arguing at this point because of how bad he had to piss. He was very irritable, and basically turned into a bear when he had to go.

"Will you stop moving around so much? Jesus Christ, I think I thought you were Patton for a minute there" Roman muttered.

"Oh, so now you're insulting your best friend since kindergarten? I'm telling Patton."

"Nooooo! I was just kidding!" Roman said quickly, throwing a tampon at Janus.

"OW-what the fuc-do you have something you want to tell me, Roman?" He asked, holding up the tampon.

"What are you trying to imply-wai-no, i'm not trans! Oh my god, it was for Logan! He hasn't had bottom surgery yet! Or whatever they do to remove the hormones-just give it back!" Roman groaned, Janus handing the tampon back.

"Okay, but why did you have one singular tampon?" Janus asked.

"Because I was at his house and he needed me to get one out of his pantry and slide it under the bathroom door, so I put it in my pocket, then he said never mind because he found one-"

"Okay, okay, I believe you. So defensive" Janus said, leg still shaking.

He pulled his knees up to his chest and began tapping his feet, it was starting to get really bad.

"You know, I feel like we've wasted so much time hating each other" Roman said. And Janus was grateful for Roman not being an asshole-but right then was not the moment for sentiment.

Janus just nodded and went back to squirming as Roman rolled his eyes.

"Wait..oh my god, do you have to piss?" Roman smirked.

"Shut the hell up" Janus said, leaning his head against the door, "i've had to piss for like, the past two hours" he admitted.

"Dude, that sucks" Roman chuckled.

"This isn't funny, damnit, I actually might piss myself" Janus admitted, kind of embarrassed. He didn't let that show, though. Not in front of Roman. It was bad enough he knew that he had to pee.

And of course, Roman thought that this would be the perfect time to start teasing him about it. He figured he might as well have some fun, they'd been in there for two hours-it was quite boring.

"All of your squirming is making me need to pee too" Roman joked

"Just shut up" Janus snapped quietly.

Roman quieted down after that. He watched Janus from the corner of his eyes as he distracted himself with his phone. It seemed to be getting very serious.

"How the hell do you not have to go too?! It's been like three hours!" Janus groaned.

"Because I didn't drink a large ass coke before I got in here" Roman smirked.

"Damn it my phone died" Janus groaned.

Roman got up after a few more minutes of Janus rocking back and forth while biting his lip. He walked over to the emergency button and asked how much longer it would be.

"Oh, well, yeah..we haven't even started trying to get you guys back up yet. There'd be no use to it, the power's out and you guys are in between a wall. Plus, it'll start back up again when the power comes back on"

"And how long do you think it could be?" Roman asked, slightly concerned as he heard Janus groan.

"Only god knows how long it'll be..couple of hours? Maybe four or five, the weather forecast said that the storm's not goin' away anytime soon" The man on the other end said sympathetically.

Janus leaves back heavily, slamming his head against the wall, sighing.

"Thank you, bye" Roman said, hanging up the elevator phone.

"I-I can't hold it that long" Janus said, trying to keep the whimper out of his voice-but Roman heard it-albeit very slightly.

For some strange reason, Roman felt the need to comfort him. Roman didn't know what changed..but as he saw Janus sitting on the ground, showing something besides his usual sarcastic, snobby side, he felt something different.

He felt something other than frustration- It felt weird..in the short time they'd spent in the elevator chatting, were getting along and something happened. Something was different.

They were still teasing, but it felt somewhat more playful, and less out of spite.

He was pulled out of his conflicting thoughts by a whimper and a gasp from next to him.

"Janus, are you going to be okay? How long have you..been holding it?" Roman asked, scooting closer to him.

"Uh, I mean, I was at a friend's house, well, Patton's house, you know him, and I kinda had to go a little there, but I decided i'd go before the interview-"

"You've been holding it for four hours?" Roman asked. Patton's house was an hour away from the mall-and they'd been in the elevator for at least three hours-

"I mean, I didn't even really start to feel anything until like, an hour ago, it was tolerable before that, like-I could push it to the back of my mind, but now it's just there, nagging at me" he explained, feeling kind of awkward.

Roman nodded, leaning his entire body against the wall with a sigh, "I wish I had to pee so at least i'd have something to think about. It's boring in here."

Janus scoffed, "are you serious?"

"What, you're not actually going to piss yourself are you?" Roman teased, smirking.

Janus blushed, "No! Of course not" but Janus knew better. If he had to wait even one hour more, it would be a grave possibility.

"Good, because I don't need to be smelling that" Roman said, sighing as his phone died.

They just sat in silence for a few minutes, and fell into some idle chatter, even sharing a few laughs from time to time.

"Roman" Janus said through huffs of laughter, "I swear to god-are you trying to make me pee all over this elevator?"

"Well, no, but i'd mock you forever if you did" he joked.

"How reassuring, thanks" Janus said, his crotch squeezed tightly between his fingers.

"Calm down before it turns purple" Roman snorted.

Janus laughed, "did you really just snort?"

"Don't tell anyone!" He gasped, forcing Janus to agree.

The silence they fell into after that wasn't uncomfortable, or filled with frustration, or petty anger..it was just so contented. Roman could tell that Janus felt the same.

"Hey Janus...." Roman started.

"Yeah?"

"You're pretty cool."

"Thanks.." he replied with a small smile, before rolling his eyes and scoffing, "Jesus Christ, this is like those stupid ass scenes in those movies when the popular kid and their rival start to get along-you know what, i'm done you're so dramatic."

"So i've been told" Roman said with an eye-roll of his own.

Another hour passed, and Janus was really pushing his limits. He was vibrating and shaking, he looked like an old washing machine. It was a pitiful sight.

Janus sighed frustratedly, tears beginning to pool in his eyes as he leaked. It felt so damn good to relieve some pressure, but as soon as he realized he was actually peeing, he cut his stream off, and started breathing heavily.

Roman looked over after he heard Janus' breathing begin to pickup. He looked like he was really struggling. Then he looked down, and saw a huge, fresh wet patch on his jeans.

"Goodness" Roman muttered, "are you..?"

"I'm fine" he gasped out. God, it hurt to talk, hell, it hurt to breathe. Every movement just put an incredible weight onto his already straining bladder.

"Imagine pissing yourself" Roman said.

"Shut up" Janus snapped.

"What?! This is how I show my love-"

"What?" Janus asked.

"Huh? Nothing!!-"

"Is this why you're an asshole to only me? Is it because you looovvveee me?" Janus smirked.

"Even when you're in pain, you still always have to get the final word, you're literally crying" Roman groaned, "plus, I bully Virgil and Logan all the time."

"And Remus" Janus reminded.

"No, I just hate him" Roman shrugged.

"Wow-SHITE-"

"Did you just say shite? Lmao-"

"Did you just say lmao?"

"Stfu" Roman scoffed.

"Bruh"

Roman figured out why Janus had the sudden 'shite' outburst. Another long leak happened, the wet patch beginning to glisten and shine on his jeans.

It was so hard to hold it once it started-and he just couldn't do it. He was thrashing around, becoming very vocal about it, and Roman eventually just suggested something that Janus was genuinely shocked at.

"Janus, you're actually going to hurt yourself-why don't you just-just let go?" Roman asked, and before Janus could even get a word in, he continued with, "you're either going to hold it until you severely damage your bladder, and piss yourself anyways, or, you could choose the smarter option, and just go now so you don't get a bladder infection."

"B-but-"

"I won't make fun of you, I promise. Well. Maybe i'll joke about it in the future, but I won't do it right now to be an asshole! Genuinely, I won't." Roman reassured, "i'm actually pretty worried about you!"

"I am not doing that!" Janus snapped, "that's final!"

"You're literally ten seconds away from doing it anyways!" Roman tried to reason.

"Hell to the no!"

Remus put a hand on Janus' shoulder, and looking deep into his eyes, said, "please"

Janus took his hands away from his crotch, and uncrossed his legs. He looked at Roman, biting his lip.

Roman nodded gently.

Janus leaned his head against the cool metal of the elevator, relaxing. He began to leak soon after, slowly, trying to cut it off every now and again, even when his pants were oh so far away from being able to be saved.

Roman looked away to offer some sort privacy that Janus was grateful for as his stream began to pick up some speed and force.

He was moaning quietly, it just felt so, damn, good.

He was gasping as his shallow breathing began to even out, the pressure finally gone as he wiped his tears away. Even after he finished, it was it intense that he kept on spurting out piss that he didn't know was still there.

He looked around to survey the damage. The place was soaked. He was sitting in a huge puddle, his pants were soaked through completely.

Roman looked over after he stopped hearing the audible hissing, and his mouth went slightly ajar because well, it was a lot.

True to his word, Roman didn't say anything. He just sat there, rubbing Janus' shoulder, telling him it would all be okay.

And it was.

A/n: i'm defiantly writing a part two where Roman starts to need to pee too, and then they finally get out and start to like each other more and stuff-but this is already kinda long, and took longer than it should've to write. 😅😅😅

Words: 3087

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 665 67
i don't know what is wrong with me, but i'm scared, pissed off and lonely. This contains strong language and sexual chapters, please click...
23 0 1
Too lazy to upload the book to Wattpad and I AM BEING RAPED AND TORTURED BY FACEBOOK https://singularitariantechnologies.wordpress.com/facebook-and-p...
5.3K 79 9
a bunch of gay shit. You'll enjoy it! Currently working on more chapters and other projects. This book is strictly oneshots. Vote and comment I take...