Sanders Sides Omorashi/Pissfi...

Por i_dont_hesitate

My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these on... Más

IMPORTANTT
Not Until I Say So
Handcuffs
Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong
Bladder Shy
Public Humiliation
Diapered
Tied Up
In the Ocean
We Could've Been Doing This Long Ago
Plant
For the Followers
Overworking
Road Trip!
Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)
Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)
Studying
Control is Key
Business Call
It's Okay
Lost in the Moment
Party (the author still sucks at titles)
Too Shy to Admit
Piss slave pt 1
Piss slave pt2
Not on Purpose
Coffee
Fully Naked
Nervous For Nothing
Video Games
Bullying
Marking His Territory
This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...
I hate your powers
Little Space Accident
Elevator but a twist
On the Road
Toxic
Store
Royal
Forgetful
Roman's UTI
What is This Feeling? Ptz 1
What is This feelinh pt 2
Desperate at a Desk
Tied up Tickling
Camping
Unexpected fun
Littlespace but In the Car
Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)
In the Sink
A/n: The End

Master, Please?!

1.5K 7 0
Por i_dont_hesitate

Roman blushed as he put the maid outfit on. His tall, muscular build fitting nicely in the small sexy skirt of the maid outfit. His nice, tan skin was exposed, as well as his prominent collar bones and thick thighs. He was waiting for his dom-Logan, to come upstairs and see him.

Logan was the one who told him to get dressed in the sexiest outfit he could find. Roman knew he had sexier men lingerie-but he was feeling cute today.

He looked in the mirror to make sure he looked perfect. His laced corset was nice and tight, his skirt pulled up just above his belly button, and ruffled just beneath his thighs. The sleeves were puffed and had a thin layer of lace around them.

And if the outfit wasn't lewd or bad enough, His fishnets added a super naughty touch, and his two inch heels also added on. He was wearing a laced choker collar as well, that really just seemed to complete the look.

He adjusted his bow and mobcap bonnet as he heard a knock on the bedroom door. He hoped Logan would get the idea of what he wanted to do when he saw the collar around his neck.

"Come in!~" Roman called in a singsong voice. He grabbed his black and white mini duster and held it up as if he were cleaning the high shelf in front of him.

Logan breathed in sharply as he opened the door and saw his boyfriend reaching up high into the shelf, one leg up, bent at the knee. His thighs were exposed perfectly, and Logan could see the underside of his ass, and-oh, god, was that a thong?! Yes, it indeed was-dark, laced, and sexy.

Logan walked over to his sexy sub, cupping a hand on his ass, "so pretty" he whispered, "and all for me?"

Roman whined, writhing against Logan, who he was now facing.

"Oh, you slut" Logan growled lowly, a smirk on his lips as he saw the collar. He knew what his boyfriend was trying to do. He wanted some rough role play. So, He walked over to a drawer and pulled out a nice, long leash. It was black in color and had an attachment he could use on the collar.

"I leave for five minutes, and this is what you do?" Logan asked, putting the collar on, quickly getting into his dom persona, " tsk tsk, what have I told you about looking so damn fine, with the curtains open? Are you trying to make me jealous?"

Roman certainly wasn't trying to make Logan jealous-he hadn't even noticed the window was even open at all! But, he nodded his head yes anyways in anticipation. He wanted to see where this would lead. Hopefully a nice, rough spanking.

And as soon as Logan got the collar out, Roman knew what that meant. Just like last time. He had to stay near Logan the whole day, not allowed to go past as far as the collar could go around his neck. "On your hands and knees, pet" Logan muttered.

Roman was instantly on the ground-they were mixing two kinks-well, they did really like these kinks, so nothing too confusing-but still, Roman assumed that now he was a sexy maid...dog? Or was Logan just treating him like a pet?

He didn't really care-he'd figure it out eventually.

Once the collar was hooked on, Roman lead Logan downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast, which was already done and made. Toasted egg and bacon sandwiches, with a side of orange juice.

'Those are some tall glasses...' Roman thought, before shrugging and sitting at the table.

"Ah ah ah, do good pets sit at the table? No, pets aren't allowed to get their dirty little paws on the furniture..." Logan said, getting out the pet bowls, (which they used for kinky purposes since they didn't have any pets) and putting them on the floor next to his chair.

Logan poured the orange juice into the bowl, slowly as to not spill any, along with the sandwich, and then tugging roughly on the leash. And damn, Logan brought out his choke kink with just one tug.

Roman hadn't meant to have gotten distracted, it was just-as soon as Logan started pouring the orange juice, and as soon as it started splashing into the bowl, he felt a slight pressure tugging at his abdomen.

The collar quickly brought him out of his thoughts, as well as the voice of his boyfriend.

"Eat it up, pet."

Roman got on his hands and knees, bending down in front of the bowl to lick up his orange juice, his ass in the air, teasing Logan's eyes.

He couldn't stop his ass from wriggling where it sat in the air. The position he was in put a lot of unwanted pressure on his bladder, and of course Logan thought Roman was trying to tease him.

So, he gave Roman two quick smacks on the ass, which both aroused and shocked him out of his thoughts, "not at the table, dearest."

"Yes, master" Roman moaned quietly, in both pain and pleasure.

They finished eating soon enough, and didn't really know what to do. So, they decided to do some chores. But Roman wasn't so sure about all of the tugging and moving- god, he sure did feel that orange juice..

They had, in the past, briefly discussed the idea of an omorashi kink..and even touched the subject in the bedroom a few times. Maybe Logan was trying to bring it back? Those were some pretty big glasses after all...

So, Roman waited a while, his tight skirt and corset doing nothing to bring him any relief. He kept moving and squirming as the day went on, and hours later, standing up, with his hands behind his back, and his knees bend slightly inwards, found himself doing a little dance in front of Logan.

Logan was reading, and Roman was to either sit or stand there like a good little pet-but Roman really had to go now-he thought he could put it off till later so he could go after they finished, but he knew he'd have to ask unless they wanted a mess on the floor.

"M-master?" He asked in a low, erotic voice that got his lover's attention immediately. He bookmarked his page, and set his book to the side.

"Yes, dear?" Logan asked, giving his boyfriend his full attention. Roman had a whimper in his voice, and looked uncomfortable. It make Logan worried-was something wrong? No..he would have safe-worded.

"God, maste-master I have to pee so, so bad, please, master may I go?" Roman asked quickly, trying to pull himself in the direction of the bathroom.

Logan tugged the leash back, chuckling, "so impatient...you know, I have a feeling you don't need to go that bad.." Roman whimpered, "sit. Now" Logan instructed sternly.

And Roman groaned, because he had to pee so, so badly..

He sat down as instructed, hands going between his thighs as he cupped himself, squeezing tightly as he jiggled his leg and bounced around.

"Now that you mention it, I have to go too.."

And so, Logan tugged Roman to the bathroom with him, and as soon as Roman saw the toilet he perked up, only for his hopes to be crushed as Logan pulled out, and began releasing his loud stream against the toilet bowl.

It did so much to make his desperate dancing and squirming worse. And it was unbearably loud, and he even leaked a little into his thong.

--------------------

Only 15 minutes later, Roman was there, again, on his hands and knees, squirming and begging.

"Put on a show for me baby, show me how desperate you really are.." Logan said.

And put on a show Roman did, continuing to whine and moan, small whimpers escaping his throat as he danced and swayed.

He didn't understand why he had to go so bad..he only had that one glass of orange juice...

"Wow, baby, if just that little amount of liquid does it for you-than you must have a really small bladder" Logan chuckled, before his face morphed into one of false-shock, "or-perhaps I slipped a little something into your glass this morning?"

Roman's eyes widened. Diuretics? Jesus Christ, of course Logan would do something like that. He was so clever with these things.

"Lolo!" He whined, before earning himself a quick tug, crashing on his stomach to the floor as he gasped.

"Lolo? Excuse me? You will call me master you indignant little prick! Do you understand me?!?"

"Ye-yes!" He squeaked.

Another tug, "yes, what?" He asked.

"Yes, master!" He yelled.

"Good" Logan muttered.

And so they continued on, Roman begging to go to the bathroom, and every single time being denied permission.

Now Roman, who was growing increasingly desperate by the second, fell to his knees just five minutes after being denied release for the umpteenth time, his skirt riding up his thigh, and he began sobbing quietly while begging for the bathroom. Those pills really worked quickly.

And at this point, Roman was much too heavy, much too full to even think about getting to the bathroom. He was sure he'd let go as soon as he moved, so there he sat, his leaking member squeezed between his hands as he did his best to hold back his flow.

And Logan hummed quietly, and sternly said, "stay."

Logan got up, and ran off quickly to grab something, and Roman still sat there, eyes squeezed shut tightly as tears tried to make themselves through his eyelids. He was leaking and dribbling constantly, his panties positively soaked by now.

When Logan got back, he placed a pet mat on the floor across the room from Roman. "Go on, pet. If you have to go that bad, walk over to your little mat and go."

Roman quickly began to contain himself, the pain of his bladder becoming overwhelming and heavy.

He crawled over to the mat slowly, holding one of his hands on his groin as he hopped on all fours.

Roman couldn't believe he was about to piss on a mat, but at this point he was so far beyond the point of desperation that he truly didn't care all that much.

"You messy little bastard. About to make a mess all over yourself, aren't you? I expected better from my pet. Seriously, you're so weak and pathetic that you can't hold it any longer? Not even for a single minute?" Logan scoffed, degrading Roman the best he could.

"I-i'm sorry master! Please, god, please can I go?!?" Roman yelled, he had never, ever been pushed beyond his limit before. He had to go worse than he ever had to in his entire life. It hurt so bad.

Logan tugged on the collar, making it tight around Roman's pretty little neck, choking him in the ways he knew he loved.

Logan growled, "if you piss on that mat, than you're in for a world of punishment."

He said it so harsh and demanding that Roman just knew he was serious. So he held on, his abdomen throbbing and aching in pain. He continued to sob as be yelled and begged for release, while Logan just sat there giving his begging the occasional 'hmmm' in thought.

Finally, after nearly five minutes, Logan smirked and said, "go on, pet. If you truly must, make a mess of yourself. Weak. Pathetic. I really had more hope in you, you know."

And as soon as Roman was given permission, he threw his hands away from himself, eyes rolling to the back of his head as he sighed in relief, body sagging against the mat from where he sat on his knees. He made a complete mess of his skirt, as it became wet and soppy, soaking through with piss as the mat attempted to absorb all of it.

His stream gained strength, becoming a thick stream after a few seconds. He loved the feeling, he had no idea it would feel that good..

As his stream tampered off, he sighed once more, tears of relief instead of pain streaming down his face.

And that was when Logan started the aftercare, unhooking the leash, and pulling an extremely overwhelmed Roman into his arms, "that was amazing baby, so perfect, so pretty..so arousing..."

He whispered soft praises into Roman's ears as he gently lead him to the bathroom for a nice, warm bath.

As Roman stood up, his skirt leaking and dripping piss that it couldn't absorb, he walked on shaky legs with Logan to the bathroom, before collapsing into the tub.

The aftercare, the praise-it was all wonderful.

A/n: I hope this was good! I liked it, though I feel like I could've added a lot more into it. But i'm tired for absolutely no reason at all but still wanted to write this, I-

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REQUEST, GipsonTypson ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Words: 2221

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10K 284 148
hey all i made this book again as wattpad got rid of my last one and that no right so here a new book for it
92 0 24
Continuation of my previous story A one sided Love Story. I don't remember my username and password ,so here is the Continuation of it. link to Previ...
1K 14 10
Warning: If not already, read my original stories first! Spoilers for those who haven't! Now that the Sun has risen again, the balance of light has b...
2.1K 7 6
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...