Sanders Sides Omorashi/Pissfi...

Autorstwa i_dont_hesitate

My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these on... Więcej

IMPORTANTT
Not Until I Say So
Handcuffs
Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong
Bladder Shy
Diapered
Tied Up
In the Ocean
We Could've Been Doing This Long Ago
Plant
For the Followers
Overworking
Master, Please?!
Road Trip!
Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)
Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)
Studying
Control is Key
Business Call
It's Okay
Lost in the Moment
Party (the author still sucks at titles)
Too Shy to Admit
Piss slave pt 1
Piss slave pt2
Not on Purpose
Coffee
Fully Naked
Nervous For Nothing
Video Games
Bullying
Marking His Territory
This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...
I hate your powers
Little Space Accident
Elevator but a twist
On the Road
Toxic
Store
Royal
Forgetful
Roman's UTI
What is This Feeling? Ptz 1
What is This feelinh pt 2
Desperate at a Desk
Tied up Tickling
Camping
Unexpected fun
Littlespace but In the Car
Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)
In the Sink
A/n: The End

Public Humiliation

2K 11 4
Autorstwa i_dont_hesitate

Remus, Janus, and Virgil were hanging out in their living room, when they began talking about kinks and fetishes. They were always trying to find ways to enliven things up in the bedroom.

So, they talked about things from bondage to toys, to roleplay and spankings, pain play, fear play, praise, overstimulation, and even to humiliation.

They'd tried out a bunch of different kinks before, and were always happy to indulge when one of them had an idea. They were open to even some of the weirder kinks, and were willing to try anything at least once. They even discovered a few things they had no idea they'd end up liking.

Virgil always added his input, but got a little bit embarrassed every now and again, because he was afraid his boyfriends would think of him as weird.

Though, mostly, he just smirked along as they argued about which kinks were best. Certain things would always make him blush though.

However, when they began talking about humiliation, Remus and Janus noticed Virgil's blush, and smirked. Jackpot. They were always trying to get Virgil to admit to his fetishes-but there were many types of humiliation. Which ones did Virgil like?

"Oooh~getting a little pink-cheeked there, Virgil" Janus teased.

"Uh-I-uhm.."

"Awe, c'mon Virgil, you know the weird shit we're into, humiliation isn't even that bad!" Remus pushed.

"I-I mean, I am into humiliation..it's something i'd like to try out with you guys" he blushed under his foundation.

"What kind? Bedroom? Public?" Janus asked.

"Well, just..humiliation in general is great..but i've found that I'm really into it publicly.." he said, gaining confidence in his kink after being told it was okay, "it's usually just by myself though..i'll do things that embarrass me..but it's kinda hard, you know, because i'm not really an extrovert."

"Well, luckily for you, you have two extroverted boyfriends, who would be more than happy to publicly humiliate you" Remus smirked. Maybe this was why Virgil hated being teased publicly, or in front of others-it turned him on, and he didn't want anyone to know.

"What's humiliating to you, though? In the sense that you like?" Janus asked, being sensible. They couldn't just randomly pants him in public. It had to be intimate, sexual, and hot.

"Teasing? Us being lovey-dovey and sexual, or us just being blatant idiots with you out in public?"

And this is when Virgil's face grew incredibly, extremely hot. His kink was so embarrassing, because he knew he probably wouldn't get accepted by his boyfriends for it.

He muttered something his boyfriends didn't quite catch.

"What was that?" Remus asked.

"Piss" Virgil muttered, a little bit louder.

"Holy shit" Remus muttered, meeting Virgil's eyes.

"I know, it's stupid, sorry i'll just-"

"Hey Virgil! Calm down! You know what we say..we're willing to try anything once. Heck, we may even end up liking it. Remember the pain play? You didn't expect to like those knives because you're a whimp, but guess what? You found those knives Remus told us about smoking hot" Janus reassured.

"Yeah.." Virgil muttered, growing a little more relaxed, and a bit excited at well, at the prospect of actually doing his kink with his boyfriends.

He told them he liked to be surprised, and now he was fearing for himself. But fear was a part of the arousal. So he was fine with it.

It wasn't until a week later that something actually happened. Honestly, Virgil thought they'd forgotten, and he did too. He wasn't prepared for what happened. But, oh, god, it was perfect.

--------------------

Virgil was ordered by Janus to put on a cross-dressing outfit, something bold that he usually wouldn't wear out in public.

He obeyed, putting on a light purple short skirt, a black hoodie crop top, knee-high socks, which exposed his hairless thighs beautifully, and his spiked choker.

"Flats or ankle boots?" Virgil asked.

"Depends. Do you want Remus to eat you or coo at you?" Janus asked teasingly.

"Oh, please, he'd eat me either way."

"Damn right I would~" Remus chuckled, walking into he door and putting an arm around Virgil. "We're going out today after we drink our coffee."

"Why after we drink our coffee?" Virgil asked, "can't we just bring it with us and get this day over with quicker?"

"Because, if we're cranky, then we're going to snap some little kid's necks." Janus smirked.

"Where the hell are we going that children will be?" Virgil asked.

"The bus, the mall, the park..maybe a smoothie shop. I'll get a nasty green vegetable one just for the ascetic and the healthy instagram pics" Remus giggled in a way that made Janus have flashbacks to the time he had walked into Remus' room and saw him licking his toes to get melted deodorant out of them.

They left soon after eleven am, they had their coffee and ventured off. Virgil didn't piss before he left, but he figured he could go when they got there.

Remus and Janus were deliberately holding for what they'd do in a few hours after Virgil really began to feel the effects.

They'd decided to let Janus drive because he was the safest on the road, despite what some may think.

And much to Virgil's dismay, safe meant slow. But it was fine. He'd gone in the past hour before he drank his coffee. It wouldn't go through him too fast.

So it took about fifteen minutes to get to the mall. In that amount of time, he had nothing to focus on except for his bladder since Remus was sleeping and Janus was focusing on the road.

Soon enough, they got to the mall and out of the car. Janus knew Virgil had to piss. Even if it wasn't that bad..he knew it would be.

He may or may have not put some extra Diuretics into Virgil's coffee that morning.

He put a tiny bit into Remus' and his own as well. As soon as Virgil admitted to his need, they were going to take him to the bathroom, but not allow him to pee.

They were going to piss, one at a time, loud and hard. And Virgil would most likely catch on by then.

So, they got out of the car, and made their way into the store. They joked around and had fun for about half an hour, before Virgil was really starting to feel it.

Janus and Remus were too, and Remus confessed quietly to liking the feeling when Virgil wasn't looking. Janus wasn't ashamed to agree.

So, they made their way around the store, waiting for Virgil to confess as they watched him squirm.

Soon enough, he did admit.

"Hey guys...I need to pee" Virgil said nonchalantly, as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world. They assumed Virgil had deliberately been holding just for the hell of it, but now that it was getting more dire, he wanted to piss in a toilet instead of on a floor.

And holy hell, good thing he admitted too, because Janus and Remus weren't experienced holders, and were sure they wouldn't be able to last much longer.

So, they hid their smirks and led Virgil to the one-person bathroom, and just as he was about to get into position in front of the toilet, Janus said, "Oh, wait..I have to go really bad.." He pouted.

Virgil rolled his eyes, and zipped up, stepping aside. He saw the playful look in Janus' eyes. He was messing with him.

So, Janus positioned himself in front of the toilet, and released his heavy flow. The sound alone was enough to make Virgil shift uncomfortably and cross his legs, his skirt exposing his crossed thighs.

"Damn, Janus, you want me to piss myself too?" Remus asked, walking over to the urinal after Janus finished, and began to release fast and strong into the toilet below him, moaning in relief.

Virgil shifted, his boyfriends got their release, now he wanted his.

Once Remus finished up, Virgil hurried to the urinal, only to be stopped.

"C'mon Virgil, let's go!" Janus smirked, grabbing him by his wrist, dragging him away. Virgil quirked a brow, looking at his boyfriend as if he'd lost his damned mind.

"Babe!" He whined, "I have to pee too!"

Janus chuckled softly, "I know.."

Virgil looked in Remus' direction to see him smiling, "stand here, baby" he said as Remus and Janus began to wash their hands. Virgil groaned, grabbing himself through his skirt.

He realized what they were doing. They were doing the humiliation thing. Virgil's face reddened as he felt a twitch in his cock, and a leak spirt out as the sound of water flowing in the sink teased his ears.

When they dried there hands, they brought him out into an area of the mall which was surrounded by a bunch of people.

Virgil rubbed himself against his skirt for friction. He could feel arousal, and nothing even happened yet. He was anticipating the humiliation.

Remus and Janus roughly pulled Virgil into the crowded isle, his bladder jostling uncomfortable, making him gasp and trip. He held groin to avoid a leak, and shut his eyes tightly.

The loud gasp attracted some eyes.

"Awe, baby, do you need to piss?" Remus cooed loudly, poking Virgil's bladder, causing a huge spurt to leak, a wet spot now on his skirt.

Virgil gasped again, his patch fully exposed on the light fabric of the skirt he was wearing. He got a few looks of sympathy, and a few judging eyes. He loved it.

He moaned, running out of an isle to another one. He needed to contain himself. The isle he ran into was even more crowded. Remus and Janus were behind him, watching him squirm and whimper and gasp.

"Where should we go next?" Janus asked cooly, as if nothing was happening, ignoring the golden spurts leaking down Virgil's thighs, a huge patch on his skirt.

"Ooh, let's go to the park!" Remus chirped, grabbing Virgil and pulling him towards the exit.

Virgil's bladder was extremely uncomfortable, heavy and full. The constant jiggling was causing him to leak. If he walked by himself, he would be able to contain himself, so he pulled himself away, walking at his own pace.

"Re-re" he whispered, the weight on his abdomen causing him to slouch as he walked, "I really have to pee!" He begged.

"You can hold it" Remus said, "don't be a pathetic little prick and wet your pants, that's gross" he spoke loudly.

Virgil flushed, curling in on himself. He was so aroused..

--------------------

Janus drove to the park quickly, and they got out, the three of them agreeing to go on a walk. Virgil hot out with them, gravity pulling on him, causing him to double over and hold himself for a second, scooting over to his boyfriends.

They walked for about thirty minutes, talking about random stuff, and teasing, poking, and prodding Virgil. They whispered things in his ear, and every time Virgil stopped, asked, "awe, do you have to go potty?"

They would loudly sigh, rolling their eyes and tapping their feet, gaining the attention of people around them watching.

Eventually, Virgil began stopping for longer period of time. Every time, they'd look at him with worry. Virgil was always anxious, introverted, and awkward. They didn't really have an easy time believing that he'd be able to handle the embarrassment.

Though, it seemed as if he relished it, as he squirmed, held, and groaned, they could tell he enjoyed every single look he got, good or bad.

Virgil told them he loved to be degraded, and that's what they planned to do. It would embarrass him even further.

So, when they noticed him stopping for more than a few seconds, bending over and holding himself, they knew what was happening as a dark liquid began spreading through Virgil's fingers, which were clamped tightly around himself.

His piss pitter-pattered on the concrete below him, a puddle trailing around him. People stoped to stare, gasp, and judge.

Virgil's cheeks heated up, and he was hard through his skirt. He grabbed his penis and moaned lightly. He was done for. And he accepted it.

Janus tutted and jetted his hip out to the side, crossing his arms, and saying, rather loudly, "seriously? You couldn't hold it? Not for even a few more minutes? How old are you, 5? God, you're acting like a baby!"

Virgil whimpered, trying to stop his flow, his knees buckling, hands jammed between his thighs. His skirt was soaked, and his socks were getting wet, too. A yellow puddle surrounded him.

"Ugh, gross!" Remus yelled as piss almost splashed him, "you're disgusting!"

Virgil was so aroused and relieved to have the pressure taken away from his bladder, he sighed in relief.

They continued to publicly degrade him as they walked him back to the car, standing a couple of feet away from him ao everyone around them could see the little accident he'd had.

Virgil heard whispers and giggles and judging looks being thrown his way. He was tearing up in embarrassment, but he wasn't having an anxiety attack or anything, it was just pure embarrassment, and Virgil loved it.

Once they'd gotten to the car, they drive home, -Remus jacking him off in the back-seat while still degrading him as Janus drove-and the after care consisted of a nice shower s.εメ, and praising Virgil, telling him how good he did for them.

They even mentioned that they liked the control, and were looking forward to doing it again...

A/n:

Oh my GOSH, i've never written public/humiliation before, this is new!

IT'S LATE AND I DIDN'T EDIT, I WROTE THIS IN LIKE, FIFTEEN FRICKIN' MINUTES-

Words count : 2360

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.1K 7 6
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...
234K 2.4K 30
Since my last book was deleted, I'm making another one Fucking thanks Wattpad This time, I'll be more discreet about the images, since I got 3 or mor...
23 0 1
Too lazy to upload the book to Wattpad and I AM BEING RAPED AND TORTURED BY FACEBOOK https://singularitariantechnologies.wordpress.com/facebook-and-p...
92 0 24
Continuation of my previous story A one sided Love Story. I don't remember my username and password ,so here is the Continuation of it. link to Previ...