The Wires to My Heart//Sundro...

By Xx_DarkEmoSans_xX

Sundrop is introduced to a new animatronic that accompanies him in the daycare that goes by the name Moondrop... More

Little heads up!
Ch 1: The new daycare member
Ch 2: The sun meets the moon
Ch 3: A chance to know you
Ch 4: You'll be my friend!?
Ch 5: That meant nothing
Ch 7: Strange Feelings
Ch 8: Valentines Day is strange//Pt 1
Ch 9: Valentines Day is strange//Pt 2
Ch 10: 1 night 2 confessions
WTF-
Ch 11: 2 Gay daycare attendants
Ch 12: Good morning
Ch 13: Surprise visits
Ch 14: Moondrop's game
Ch 15: What's up with Sun?
Ch 16: A way to help
Ch 17: There's a first time for everything
Ch 18: Planned surprise
Ch 19: The Date
Ch 19.5: VERY SHORT//Party like theres no tomorrow//pt 1
Ch 20: Part like theres no tomorrow//Pt 2
Ch 21: Drunk conversations//Short
Ch 22: Morning
Ch 23: Whats up with you?
Ch 24: Forgiveness
Ch 25: After is lust
Ch 26: Giving you what you want
Ch 27: Dimmed Lights
Ch 28..
Ch 30: I Don't Get It
Ch 31: Thats Not Sundrop.
An announcement!

Ch 29: Naptime

979 21 8
By Xx_DarkEmoSans_xX

Moondrop's POV:

It was getting close to naptime. The children were setting up their sleeping a areas along with Sun. I was being informed that the lights were acting up all through the building and that they will soon be fixed by one of the staff bots. I thanked it and walked away after closing the door behind me. Making my way over to Sundrop and the children I smiled. The kids were laying down in their bags with Sun in the middle smiling sweetly as he always does. I sat down next to my boyfriend and kissed his cheek. He didn't blush or anything but kissed me back making me blush.

"Y-You can go r€st Moon," He said, "I'll-I'll watch the CHILDren thi$$$$$$$$$$$$$ time-E-e."

"Um- are you sure? You need your rest dear."

"GO."

He was looking at me dead in the eyes when he said to go.. he was kind of scaring me-..

"Okay okay- I'm going to need to check your wires after this."

"S-Sure-Sure-SURE!"

I got up and stared at Sun who snapped his head back towards the children. I didn't notice that they fell asleep so quickly! Something weird was definitely going on..

I walked away and hooked myself onto the rope that attached to my back and flew up towards the balcony. I looked back towards where the kinds and Sun were. Then headed into my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 857 24
Them, just THEM. anyways heres the plot. You work at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and you have to do a majority of the jobs, such as cleaning some areas, ta...
23K 374 16
Sun is a lonesome daycare attendant is then greeted by a new attendant at the daycare that he has never seen WARNING ⚠️- THIS MAY CONTAIN SMUT, FLUFF...
2.1K 62 9
Sundrop is the new animatronic at the daycare. Moon figures Sun will be like the rest of the past daycare attendants but turns out to be wrong. Inste...
32.2K 1.2K 54
Since Bonnie was fired Monty had been to depressed to come out of his room after working hours. This becoming a problem when he has to go back to his...